It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are they about to Nuke us?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOjack033
check the logo of that QFF website

and the page title (translated something like: THE REAL ILLUMINATI)

WTF??
edit on 26-1-2011 by UFOjack033 because: (no reason given)
(Don't take this one personal please quz I quoted you) Why not?

*What if speculation becomes living thruth? What if you were wrong?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by prexparte
reply to post by NWO11

perhaps it is fake, but the deeper I get into the sub-links the more real this becomes..Are they distracting us away from their true agenda, is my newest question
No. Again what if this was real?? What if this WAS their true agenda and "they" don't bother for this to be "out in the open"?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The YouTube Video on the QFF Chaos page, this man is in my opinion a man to follow in suit to his actions, he telling us to voercome our fears and do what we know is right. They will haev another protest in england on the 29th of this month, I say england has that much on us americans, they speak out for their rights. here in the states we sit back and complain to no end yet never take a stand.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

I'll agree with you on your last sentence, we complain and do nothing at all about it.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I obviously cannot read what it says but after watching the video i am scrolling down, there are specific dates and you see the NWO being mentioned starting in december of this year...and this man in the video he talks about stopping them...Gawd I wish i could read it.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Well, it's all been edited now. "fase" has been replaced with "phase"

@Cheesefacedogbone...yes, that's exactly how it was written on almost every single state that had a "Faze III" associated with it. I do understand that there are different spellings for areas of the word, though personally I have never seen the word "phase" spelled "fase", so I questioned that.
I did ask if I was being presumptuous, if I was I do apologize.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Are these sites part of a viral ad campaign for an upcoming movie?

www.imdb.com...

My guess is, "yes."

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NWO11

you should listen to the video on the qff page scroll down and even if you cant read it note the dates scan through and notice NWO showing up.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I never saw fase i just saw phase everywhere

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOjack033

Wowwww, and guess who's part of skull and bones? Mr. Bush!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Cherryontop

ok Thats cool. I just didnt know if you were seeing something different or not. I just saw it after they changed it.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

www.illuminatimovie.com...

Hmmm... It could be, however all these sites seem to have orginated in the Netherlands. You would think if that was the case, the one Qofff site(whatever) would have an English version as well.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

The YouTube Video on the QFF Chaos page, this man is in my opinion a man to follow in suit to his actions, he telling us to voercome our fears and do what we know is right. They will haev another protest in england on the 29th of this month, I say england has that much on us americans, they speak out for their rights. here in the states we sit back and complain to no end yet never take a stand.
This is very true and this is exactly what we observe here where i'm living. But the again it is not the American people who are to blame but the ones that oppress them.....

Kinda worriesome.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
ok I had a blonde moment adn then suddenly saw the translate button....anyhow, remember I said I thought nights of templar are a link of illuminati in the NWO/illuminati section reading halfway down I read this..

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic
reply to post by UFOjack033

Wowwww, and guess who's part of skull and bones? Mr. Bush!

not only Bush, but clinton, carter, Obama, ya Obama and most presidents of the past, even yes Washington, outsdie of presidents famous people such as einstine,

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Cheesefacedogbone

it does on the upper right corner is a translate button i just saw it,

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

reply to post by NWO11

you should listen to the video on the qff page scroll down and even if you cant read it note the dates scan through and notice NWO showing up.
I am not impressed. Look at my nickname.

BTW seen the video. Still not impressed.

But that certainly doesn't mean you are WRONG!!! Let me say that very clearly.

I like your way of thinking and posting here. I've been reading on this site (ATS) for many years but today i registered because i felt it was necessary.

NWO

edit on 26-1-2011 by NWO11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NWO11

well yes we are supressed even if we THINK we are free we are not. or we would take astand and do somethign about it. as I haev complained about in nearly every thread I visit I would protest and make a movement, but, I cannot act alone. although in recent days I haev some interested peopel who are willing to at least try to for a union of peopel to make a movement against the government

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
personally I am thinking of being a Whistle Blower, I know something regarding the stimulous that would have the news all over it, and make common people piszzd. My husband and I are currently evaluating what type of outter reactions will occur, like being followed by fbi-cia, harrassed by the irs. Itold him I personally dont care, I am not doing anything unlawful for them to get me, ( they could plant a big one on me) but if i get it out quickly enough, it wouldnt look to good on THE MAN know would it

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

For the life of me, I dont see it. Ill keep looking though

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join