It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin: retribution 'inevitable' for airport bomb

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I think theres going to be a few more of these "terrorist attacks" in the coming months.
I am also surprised no one has claimed this yet. Terrorists are usually eager to claim their kills.
Maybe this is a poor attempt at a russian 9/11.
dont really know who they are aiming to go to war with though. maybe they want to join the U.S.'s war on terror so they can get in on the oil profits.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by marinesniper0351

Of course you do.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Well Mr. Pharaoh, I'm with ya.

Must be a suicide bomber, that's what the news said and they should know....

Who owns and funds the news? Who owns and funds the corporations that fund and own the news? Follow the money and it tends to clear up a lot of pictures...

Edit to say, I guess we can't know for sure if it's false flag or not BUT I go off of history and this aligns pretty well with some of the latest false flags.

But if I'm not totally off base I'm pretty sure Russia hasn't really been playing the global game like the rest of us (US, UK, AUS, etc..)

and now he has to make a choice, join "the fight on terrorism," or seek out who really did it and face judgment from civilians and other super powers. Time will tell.

edit on 26-1-2011 by Jazz87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I don't usually reply to these kind of threads but I feel I had to......
Firstly my regards to those effected in this tragedy.
A suicide bomber of the Muslim ilk is expecting to go to heaven for what? you ask.
Killing what they refer to as everyone who is not a Muslim an Infadel or as they discuss in their meetings, to us as Cafars. This includes US, UK, Russia, France, China basically everyone else on the planet that doesn't follow their own ilk, including even moderate peaceful Muslims.
So to ask what advantage is gained by the perpetrator of these acts of futility, nothing but murder of difference to themselves. They are brainwashed into the act until all they want is the outcome.

Just thought I'd add the actual mindset of these people if members are confused.
edit on 26-1-2011 by DreamerOracle because: errors

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia
That's not true. Chechnya was only historically a region of Russia if you start history precisley at a date that suits your argument.

Why not trace all mankind's history to the stone age, and say that everyone is completely independent and not subject to any laws, including laws that prevent people from killing each other? Is that where you want to start?

Fact: there was never an independent nation of Chechnya in history. Just a collection or war tribes that waged endless war on each other, and raided their neighbors for slaves.

If you have an argument why not start it without exageration and subjective misinformation. Did the people of the North Caucaus ever consider themselfs to be part of Russia, ever?

There are many different ethnicities in the North Caucasus, and yes many of them considered themselves part of the Russian Empire, the Soviet Union, and now Russia. That goes even for many Chechens

It's equivelant to the English government laying claim to Scotland!

So you think Scotland should become independent? What about Texas and California going back to Mexico? What about the Native Americans separating and forming their own completely independent nation? Where will this stop? Every village in the world can become independent by that reasoning, and then every household in the village.

Chechnya was not historically part of Russia..

So you were accusing me of limiting the scope of history, and here you twist it to suit your own arguement. touche.

Furthermore, and this is a part you conveniently ommit; Chechnya was not rife with Islamic warloads, the Chechens actually embraced Islam to ensure support from the Ottoman empire.

It was rife with them in the 90's and 2000's.

Debatable. But you're ignoring some history here. Millions of Chechens were moved East to Khazakstan, as its now known, during WWII. MILLIONS.

Again you are twisting "history" to fit your agenda. MILLIONS of Chechens were not deported - there weren't even a million Chechens in 1945. And it was not during WWII, but after it - because a majority of them supported the Nazi's, and were involved in an insurgency siding with the Nazi's.

How does that give them a right to ethnically cleanse Russians in the 90's. And they didn't just deport Russians - they killed them.

What started the First Chechen War, and pretty much all conflict prior, was Russian opression and refusal to accept Chechnya as a legitimate nation.

Again you are wrong. Russia disregarded the Chechen issue right up untill the war, and pretty much allowed the Chechens to be de-facto independent. In the three years that they were de-facto independent, they plunged the region into lawlessness and banditry. All of their industry and business was shut down, because Chechens historically did not want to work, as they saw it a "dirty" task. They rather make money by force.

The reason for this is simple, Russia wanted to and still wants to maintain it's control on Middle East oil.

What are you talking about? Middle East oil in Russia? What control did Russia ever had over Middle East oil, and what does Chechnya have to do with this?

How do you accidently kill 100,000 innocent civilians, and only 5,000 guerillas?.

Care to point out where you are getting those numbers? Or are you making them up as you go along, just like the "MILLIONS deported"? And if you are going by the rebels' estimates, what proof supports them?

Is your army populated with imbeciles?.

Where do you live? Care to have me explain why your country's army are imbeciles by the same reasoning?

Just admit it; Chechens hate Russians, Russians hate Chechens. Soldiers and Guerillas on respective sides are happy to slay the other, civilians or otherwise. That's the reality of the situation, isn't it.

No it is not. It is far more complicated than that.

But they're not internal affairs. Russia has no right to combat anything in a land it has no claim to.

So if militants in Texas hypothetically decide to separate tomorrow, the US by the same logic cannot intervene because it has no claim to the land. It doesn't have to be the US - I can give an example for any country.

Russia does have claim to it - and this claim is recognized by every other country in the world. Thus it is an internal affair.

You probably don't even consider Chechens to be Russian yourself! Yet you're argueing Russia should control the land non Russians are on.

There are two distinctions - Russians as an ethnicity and Russias an a nationality. There are many non-Russian ethnicities in Russia - always were since Russia was founded. I consider all of them, including Chechens, to be Russian nationals.

What relevence are American atrocities? Does pointing out the other mans crime justify your own?

I am not pointing out any crimes. I am just explaining how nations and organized societies work.

Yes they have. And no, Aslan Maskhadov was not an Islamist, he was a secularist nationalist.

Maskhadov was never in control. During his time Basayev and Khattab were the primary organizers of the militants.

The first Chechen War was absolutely nationalist. You're wrong(and probably know you are) to suggest otherwise.

What about all of the videos shot by militants, with non spot hollering "Allahu Akbar"? What about the Chechen leadership beginning to impose Sharia courts? Are those secular nationalists?

In recent years the balance has been swaying. Mainly because of external Islamic fascists coming in from Saudi Arabia and the Middle East region..

They first arrived in 1991 and 1992. I know from experience.

Not to mention financial support from Islamic militants across the border. Putin himself blamed external Muslim fascists, Al Qaeda in particular, did he not?

Yes - it is a part of the global Islamist agenda.

But to confuse the legitimate aims and demands of ethnic Chechens and nationalists, with that of Islamic extremists exploiting the conflict, it's deceitful.

There is no longer any distinction between the two. All of the lines have long been blurred. There is nobody left from the secular nationalists anymore. In fact most of the recent attacks, probably this one as well, are not carried out by Chechens but by radical Dagestanis.

The true seperatist leadership were after independence. Nothing more. If you'd gave it them this thread wouldn't exist, conflict would be practically a non issue.

I think we're way apart here. I'm not talking about the 90s. I'm talking about hundreds of years ago. This issue is 500 years old. It didn't start in the 90s.

Throughout history Chechens always raided their neighbors. That is how they survived - they couldn't sustain themselves otherwise high up in the mountains. Georgians, Ossetians, and other local ethnicities were known to ask Russia for help before Ermolov's campaign into Chechnya. Do you suppose if Russia never expanded into Chechnya these attacks would stop? And what about late Ottoman Empire or Persia? If not Russia - they would conquer whatever was left from the South.

Dudayev, his thugs and you, were not there in the 1400's. Which brings us full circular to my original point. Russia destroyed Chechnya and drove the people to extremism. You're confusing cause and effect.

No, once Russia expanded into Chechnya under Ermolov, the Chechens were no longer extremist and lived calmly as part of the Russian empire after the wars in 19th century. Extremism was brought back by people like Basayev and Dudayev, and it was not the same extremism as two centuries earlier.

The Chechens, Avars, Ingushes, Circassians, Zygians etc all lived in relative harmony.

HA!!! They raided and constantly waged war on each other throughout history. They only temporarily united when against the Russians, but even then many quickly changed sides soon.

And yes, it was perfectly self-sustainable. .

Yeah - through war and taking of slaves. Read up on the traditions of slavery practiced by the Chechens.

It's pitiful that I must educate you on, supposedly, your own nations history. .

Educate me? You humor me.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Well it has come to point were decisions need to be taken at a heavy cost. Given that this site is conspiracy orientated and myself have not pointed or indicated any particular nation apart from a geographical location....so i guess its my responsibility to say that decisions need to be taken as openly engaging a nation known for its full and abrupt response without hesitation and response to international outcry only indicates that the time table has been pushed forward for particular leaders to stand their ground and take sides. as requested. 5541cce43.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

More BULLROAR! YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY FOR SURE THAT IT WAS A MUSLIM? HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT? YOU KNOW HIM PERSONALLY, OR WHAT?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

Originally posted by thePharaoh
Bomb was laid so russia join the zionists war on terror...i guess the isrealis are recruiting.

definatly mossad or cia laid.

they are not suiside bombers,they are suspect packages laid by the nwo mafia

I can assure you the Russians are quite capable of staging their own false flags.

I wouldn't mind betting ancient Rome staged false flags at times.
There's nothing new about setting up a situation to make another person/group look bad.

Speaking of 'ancient' history and the art of war. Did you know many a European nation in battle, if faced with defeat, would set fire to their own ships and attempt a sea-bound kamikazi in rare cases on their enemies?

Yep, and they always aimed to have the ships unmanned so there was no 'suicide'

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Update........

www.themoscowtimes.com...

Investigators on Thursday released a first photo of a suspect in this week's airport bombing, a man whom they said belonged to the Stavropol-based rebel group Nogai Jamaat, as President Dmitry Medvedev inspected new security measures in the Moscow metro. The suspect, Vitaly Razdobudko, 32, is suspected of organizing the suicide blast at Moscow's Domodedovo Airport on Monday that killed 35 people and injured scores, and he has been placed on a national wanted list together with “about 10” other people, officials said.

So, the Russian government believes Razdobudko is responsible for the organization of the bombing, and none the remains resembled him. The article goes into further detail about who he is. However, I will say that he is a member of a group known as the Nogai Jamaat which was thought to have been defunct. www.jamestown.org...[tt_news]=4354
goes into a bit of detail about the group, however it is dated as of 2007.
edit on 27-1-2011 by searching4truth because: link

edit: ahhhhh ok I'm aware that the link to the jamestown.org is not working but I can't get to link as the address comes up with no cache in the bar. I googled Nogai Jamaat and it was the first google hit, sorry for the inconvenience.
edit on 27-1-2011 by searching4truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

finished with your rant.....this is known as BOLD TERROR......using your terrorized washed brain to find the answer to this it will always conclude it was a terrorist....a suicide bomber ....a muslim.........!
using an open mind, you will know that it is a vast and complex earth, many cells of ideologies and belief... THE QUESTION IS WHO HAS THE MOST SIGNIFICANT MOTIVE FOR THIS ACT....as the muslims always take 10 steps backwards with every apparant bomber then why would they PROVOKE a massive army like russias. like why would they provoke the U.S.???

BOLD terror...they know that a significant number of people will KNOW it is a false flag attack, but they boldly use it.
think about it...even if it was known to be the russians laying it themselves...woukd the people wanna beleive it.....would you wanna believe the US made 9/11?......BOLD TERROR....
edit on 27-1-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Some of you people are really simple and politically illiterate. Medvedev and Russia only days ago restated their SUPPORT for Palestine in their struggle for an independent Palestinian State with East Jerusalem as its Capital.

What about the above suggests support for Israel or Zionism? If anything it's a kick in the face to both.

lol....that makes me more suspicious...!! cmon ...what happens in the political arena is only a reflection of what is happening on the ground

days ago he said this....then a bomb goes off......pretext!

cmon..he is a zionist...he made sure he kitted up hamas and hisb allah...lame artillary to provoke a war...they are war mongerors.

Isreal backed by europe and U.S provoke states.....they run to russia...get into debt....business
edit on 27-1-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by LanMan54

More BULLROAR! YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY FOR SURE THAT IT WAS A MUSLIM? HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT? YOU KNOW HIM PERSONALLY, OR WHAT?

Read the post correctly please.....Earlier in the thread it was asking why would a suicide bomber do such a thing?...I simply and clearly explained the mindset of a Suicide Bomber. No matter what faith they choose to follow, it just happens to be the tool of the Muslim faith (or should I say Factions Within) in the current climate.
F.Y.I Chechnya =Predominantly Muslim Republic.
F.Y.I As far as I know no one has owned up to it yet?

Oh and p.s, you seem to have a issue with your caps lock.......

p.s corrected someone has or appears to have I'll say no more..............."fundamentalist Wahhabi branch of Islam"
edit on 28-1-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

What would drive someone to become a 'suicide bomber'? Total desperation and despair perhaps? Psychological 'operations' perhaps? Caps lock key works fine, thanks.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

Thanks, for this update, searching4truth. Very interesting about the remains. Smells fishy, eh?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Absolutely!!!!! I came across this, this morning www.cnn.com...

I also read this morning that the woman was a member of the "Black Widows" but I'm going to have to look for the article. I am curious to know how they would've came to that conclusion because I was under the impression that the "Black Widows" weren't necessarily an organized terror group. I thought that the women would come when there husbands were killed in conflict with the Russians and wanted to go on a suicide mission themselves. But I'll have to look further into it.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

Thanks for the information, and please let us know. I've never even heard of them
More reading to do!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
New ATS Thread: Moscow Bomber Identified, Authorities Say

North North Caucasus region, as speculated.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Update

www.cnn.com...

Moscow (CNN) -- Chechen rebel leader Doku Umarov claimed responsibility Monday for last month's deadly attack on Moscow's main international airport that left 36 people dead. In a video message, posted on a website that regularly carries messages from Chechen rebels, Umarov said he was speaking on January 24 -- the day of the deadly bombing. He wore camouflage combat fatigues and a black skullcap. "The special operation was done in accordance with my order. Similar special operations will be taking place in the future," he said in Russian. The Kavkaz Center website said it received the message and posted it late Monday.

This is what really intrigued me though was:

But he told Russian state television the alleged bomber was under the influence of drugs before the attack. "Biological studies revealed the presence of a huge amount of highly potent narcotic and psychotropic substances in parts of the suicide bomber's body," Bortnikov said.

I wonder if the person even knew what was going on, were they willing, were they even part of the group? He claims to have recorded the message on January 24 (the day of the attack), but why did he not release until 2/7?

Edit: How does this fit in the previous person identified by the government? The government, much to my surprise, did not blame Chenen rebels I wonder IF Chechens are using this hoping for an attack to recruit more people. He did state that he was hoping to get 50-60 recruits for suicide bombings.
edit on 8-2-2011 by searching4truth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join