It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advanced E.T. (good) or Alien (bad)? Do you feel any have complete map of UNIVERSE?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I just feel there is much talk of advanced species that ect.
So do you feel there is a advanced Race/ Species that has complete map of entire universe (including) dimension ports/ massive stargates/wormholes. I mean everything.
NOW IF THERE IS ONE WHO CAN PROVIDE would they be considered the most advanced????????

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
So do you feel there is a advanced Race/ Species that has complete map of entire universe (including) dimension ports/ massive stargates/wormholes. I mean everything.
NOW IF THERE IS ONE WHO CAN PROVIDE would they be considered the most advanced????????

Do you know the definition of the Universe?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I believe that there is an absolute limit to what technology can ever be achieved, and once a civilization reaches that point - where they can no longer better _anything_ they know or have made, can no longer discover anything else as everthing has been discovered and can no longer invent anything else as they know how to do _everything_ then they will truly be the masters of the universe. And of course, that means having the whole universe mapped out, along with every other universe, if there are others.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anttyk47

Do you know the definition of the Universe?

The true def. or the universal inhabitants def.
A breeding ground for newcomming energy into the exterior universe.
Thanks

edit on 1/19/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by GDR3k

I agree with you on that. I am not calling advanced species any less advanced I am wondering if "any" feel there is a complete map or is it possible that only their prior or future locations are mapped.....

Thanks

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

reply to post by GDR3k

I agree with you on that. I am not calling advanced species any less advanced I am wondering if "any" feel there is a complete map or is it possible that only their prior or future locations are mapped.....

Thanks

Iam not religious in any definition of the word but what you are describing( "omniscient or all knowing") sounds alot like "God"
edit on 19-1-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

what your asking for is alien tecnology
its not so much a map as a three dimentional computer
that is diplaying qutaum entangled particles as a representation of the universe
and no i dont know of any
lol

xploder

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

I see... Makes sense but as we continue on day by day it needs to be clear understanding as to prevent the loss of many to fakez or demigods.
Thanks for your input.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I think its just about impossible to know all that. The mental capacity to know all that would have to be greater than our strongest computers. Also, I had a dream once that a guy was told all the information in the universe, and his brain "exploded!!!!" Have a feeling the same thing would happen in real life.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

LOL thanks XPLodER. Hypothetically maybey 11 dimensional technology
Um just sayen

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Well, I would say that it would be the case if they had technology that could manipulate all the mateparticles that shift in and out of existence at a extreme speed.

After all, the meta-particle I'm referring to are the ether that make up everything. Uhm...build a larger LHC and you might find them, you can't get smaller. The meta-particles are the result of the first law of physics; 'Abolute nothing may not exist for absolute no-time forever'.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

Interesting dream and maybe just maybe his vessel or Parna suit at that time was not built to proccess such data. I would imagine if there was technology or INTELLIGENCE like this it can be used to seek out EVERY demonic force within the little universe.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AncientShade

And the mateparticals would more less hold a universal weight as to determine size of universe with the weight of them? just trying to understand fully. It would be hard to be sure you have all of them observed right because just missing 1 could leave an entire evol energy source undetected.

Thanks for your informative post, interesting mateparticals!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

No problem, happy to contribute! Not to mention....do you think it would be possible to boggle an et's/aliens brain???? For example, what if we asked them questions they didn't have answers too, assuming they think they know everything. I wonder what would happen then!?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

Awarness as some may have their wills not free as OTHERS do.... Good question AFTER AWARNESS THEN

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Well, its kind of tricky. Think of it as your LCD screen. The image of a LCD screen is build up out of pixels. now imagine that the whole universe is build up out of pixels and that those pixels blink so fast out and back into reality that it is extremely difficult to monitor. Generally speaking that is the canvas of the universe. They are particles even smaller then your avarage higgs boson particle. In fact they are so small that they are the smallest particle in existence.

Now, reading those particles will cause three fundamental problems;

1) Reading such small particles influances their behavior. (Your race already knows this law from quantum physics)
2) The particles move so fast out and back into existence that you will either read them multiple times as 'existing' or as 'non-existing. Meaning that to a reader they will either appear as particles that continuosly exist, or that they don't exist and thus can't be 'read'. To solve this issue you need a lot of datacollecting over a prologned timeperiod.
3) Due to the extreme speed that the particles seem to 'blink' in and out of existence you can't really know their speed. There is no equipment that can actually match the speed since all equipment is made up out of larger particles and thus are sluggish.

Ofcourse there is the obvious issue of the tiny size, but that can be solved with equipment simular to the 'Large Hadron Collider' of CERN. (thou be it rather much stronger)

It does yield results thou;

Since these particles are EVERYWHERE and all of them 'blink' in and out of existence they should create a 'wave' effect in the ether at a ridiculously high spectrum, this wave effect is sort of like the natural frequency of the universe. Now, you can't use the particles themselves to manipulate the universe the way you want since monitoring them means altering their behavior and altering them without monitoring them means not knowing their behavior. But using the natural frequency of the universe as well as several key locations throughout the universe should allow an extremly advanced race to manipulate vast portions of the universe in a rough way. Kind of like manipulating one piece of a tablecloth by pulling at multiple other places of the cloth all at once.

Such a race would have dominance of all existence in order to achieve that effect as well as the capability of using the meta-particles to generate insane amounts of energy. Ofcourse, if they screw up they'll tear the fabric of existence to shreds and with it everything that is untill the meta-particle gather back at one place and cause a new chain rection to spread an equal canvas out. (such a chain reaction is called by your race 'the big bang'.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Nope... Why?

Because the Universe is constantly changing at a fast pace. There would be no possible way to have a 100% accurate map of it. Our little blue planet is moving so fast, that if you were to take a measurement of your speed.. well..
574,585 MPH Speed of Earth within Our Galaxy

Add to that the speed of our Galaxy in the Universe, add to that the fact that this speed is derived from several vectors of motion, iy shows the Universe is in constant motion..

That is the real trick for a navigator to get back home

Stars exploding, black holes sucking up systems, and spewing out energy... Nope no way to map the whole thing accurately.

Now about this whole 'All powerful and omnipotent' business..

Can God make a boulder bigger than He can lift?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Even if an advanced society approached us with a map of the "entire" universe,
How would we know it was true, and not alien propoganda to earn trust for some deviant purpose?

The only parts we could check are those within our limited scope of knowledge, and surely theirs would replicate our knowledge perfectly with some other knowledge added in, that we would never be able to check.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Well, you could have a highly advanced sensory system that constantly updates the map for local variation, then deploy a plethora of these devices all across the universe to relay information back to a single source, assuming you have FTL information transmission. Kind of like a universal GPS system, called (ironically) UPS.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I would ask them the craziest of questions and see if there brain's explode!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join