It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Else Not Able to Sleep Lately?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I too have been feeling this way, currently living in new york. i'm usually tossing and turning till very late, 5 or 6 in the morning. as for the dreams they seem to be starting up so far iv'e had 2 or 3 dreams that just freak me the hell out and i wake up scared, the dreams a very vivid and feel very real. i had one this morning and since my gf had slept over i told her all about it and i ask her to tell me what it was but she didn't remember, i was gonna post here but yeah >_>.

i think i'm gonna keep a dream, journal and see if anyone else happens to have the same dream u never know? what if people have start having the same dreams? what would we make of that?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I'm here in Singapore.
Have not been able to sleep lately.
Or since late last year.

Whatever sleep i get is not deep, have not dreamed in weeks.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenAlpha

I must say that I too have had an unusually difficult time keeping a good sleep schedule. At first I held myself accountable for this. I'm a student (and unemployed at the moment), so I had a lot of free time over the Christmas break, and I have a bad habit of staying up until almost dawn if I get the opportunity. Most of last week was spent getting up early in order to run errands, so I was able to reset my schedule. However, on Thursday at around 11PM I should have been able to fall asleep easily, but instead I felt like I was back on the nocturnal schedule. On Friday (or Saturday) I didn't get to sleep until like 6AM! Last night I was up until 2AM, and that's only because I tried really hard. So, here I am up at 3AMish and somewhat frustrated.

Once again, this is probably all just my fault for staying up late so much lately. I guess I've experienced this before. I was in the Navy (United States), and at sea we had to stand watch, which would often go all night, and then we'd have to stay up for the following workday. After a while your body gets used to getting just a couple of hours of sleep per night and it's tough to re-adjust when you get home and get back to the normal schedule.

I'll definitely keep checking back on this one.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenAlpha

This is bizarre, for the past 2 weeks, every night myself and my partner have been finding it hard to get to sleep. We're not anymore stressed than before. I put it down to the Flu that i had, as a side effect if you like but my partner has missed the flu. Mr dad and my best friend are also saying the same thing. I have NEVER suffered from this before, i used to be able to go to sleep within about 10mins but now its taking me hours. Come to think of it, it seems to have started about the same time as the mass die-offs.

Not sure whats causing it but i''ve noticed other people suffering the same thing recently.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Here it is, almost 4:30 am and I'm still not wanting to go to bed. I have to get up early in the morning for a dr. appt. but I can't bring myself to crawl into bed.
I'm tired, but not drop dead tired.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
well im still awake at 2am in seattle wa. and ive been up since 8am, and its wierd im not even tired? and im starting to get these erie feelings that something bad is about to happen

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
mmm... Where do I begin???
Well for over 2 years now I've been feeling Ill and cannot sleep. Strange Dreams indeed!!!* and very real like. Ringing in the ears as I'm trying to sleep, Lucid and not being able to REM sleep either. I sense something all the time and don't know what it is, that sense of dread. I'm waiting for something but I don't know what it is or weather is good or bad. Dizziness, Sinus pressure, pressure at the back of my head, off balance. Never hungry.

Every time I go into a certain shops or places I feel worst, I put this down to the lights (The fluorescent lights ) they make me feel so dizzy. It's like I've become sensitive to things. I was thinking Electromagnetic?
And yes I've notice a pattern of friends who just can't sleep and are awake at the same time. As if they are going through what I did but I started before them. My Cats also are acting strange.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
yup, almost 4am, dont see myself going to sleep for quite a while yet....

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Hi everyone, just read onto page 2 and it looks like what is happening to you all is the Earth's frequency has been raised and it results in a day lasting more like 16 hours instead of 24. So no wonder everyone can't sleep as your internal clock is still on 24 hours while the earth is going by within 16 hours! Here is the evidence about Schumann's Resonance changing dramatically from 7.8 to 12 presently. It has been 7.8 for centuries but since the 80's it has been getting higher:

www.2012.com.au...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kalenga

Thanks for that info! I had heard about this, but hadn't seen much on it...I find the concept very interesting, and it seems to resonate with me.

BTW, I was up until 6:30 this morning. I think talking about not feeling tired made it worse. LOL! However, it was a clear/semi warm night so I went out and looked at the stars. I only ended up getting a few hours sleep, but oddly enough I feel more refreshed than I have in weeks. Go figure!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Your brains wont let you sleep because of the tainted frecquncie that has been going on every since the 1st of this month.
what frequncie it is,i have no idea,but its not natural,its man made.
And if you watched that video with the laughner dude ,then your brains will have to come back down from that ,spell binding frequencie that they used on him.
dont watch the utube video with him and the red high light.
dont watch.
dont watch that video,please.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Yep, same thing here, unable to sleep, tossng and turning all night, I usually nod back off at 5 in the morning.

Animals have been restless too, more so today.

Not really thought about it until I'd seen this thread.

Maybe just a coincidence, I don't know.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
This is interesting. I'm a insomiac but since December it seems I've been getting quality sleep. Before the new year I was getting some crazy dreams, but after the new year not so much so. Best sleep for me in ages

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Last night I got some sleep, but I did go to bed ~6:30am.

I can't remember exactly when this started, but I assume it was ~two weeks ago, been getting worse.

Also, I've received input from friends from all around the country that they couldn't sleep.

Interesting.

I think everyone should try to pinpoint when their sleep schedule got disrupted, since it might coincide with the first reports of dead birds/fish. If the timing adds up we may have reason to speculate it has to do with the Earth's magnetic field. Just a hunch, I guess.

Either way, you have to have your head pretty deep in your culo to deny weird stuff seems to be happening lately.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Feverindafunkhousenow

Ditto here on the insomnia and headaches. I had the first really bad headache in May 2010, then only sporadically. In the last few months I have several a week and have to take Excedrin Migraine to get rid of them. I NEVER used to get headaches! Grrrrrr!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
My Mom has had terrible insomnia for weeks now. There are nights where she doesn't get to sleep until early morning and has to get up to work. She has also tried everything imaginable to get to sleep, to no avail.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Funny, I haven't been able to sleep for around a month now. I keep having either really odd dreams or nightmares.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
i also, normaly don't sleep well, usually 2-3 hours a night. but lately, past month or so, been just.. worn out. at the end of the day, i can barely keep my head up. and have also been having fairly disturbing dreams. not nightmares, nightmares are the norm for me, but just some extremely disturbing, realistic dreams, waking me up in sweats. and have also noticed people on spacebook posting at weird hours, and complaining about not being able to sleep.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Interesting i had the same thing,may i suggest that you try apple cider vinegar,and honey.It certainly clears the Sinuses.It didnt take long to work for me.I get a far better nights sleep now i can breathe through my nose again.Check out "Earthclinic"and the apple cider cures.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mobocracy

Yeh just check out Apple Cider vinegar and honey..at "Earthclinic"..The headaches are caused by sinus inflamation on the optic nerve.The headaches are lessened if you take a swig when they start..I was getting them every other day untill i started with the regime..its cheap as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join