It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Else Not Able to Sleep Lately?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenAlpha

this has been happening to me since last week i simply can't sleep at night like something is worrying me and for no particular reason, same happens with my dad.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Welcome to the Noosphere.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I too cannot sleep during night. I have problems falling asleep. My friend who used to go to bed at 1-2 AM in the morning now goes to bed at 6 AM. Its like... world has turned upside down.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I love my bed, Im one of those people who can here my bed calling me

Of recent though I cannot settle? If I do fall asleep it will be really deep and then less than an hour later im wide awake again. Or I toss n turn for a couple of hours doing the old pillow flip cold side routine. And then when I finally crash its light sleep where a spider farting will wake me.
I heard if I point my compass due north it will be slightly off key? And that Tampa Florida had to shut down to do some realignment or other. Birds and fish are dropping globally and it appears cattle and humans too, earthquakes floods and all kinds of pestilence. Am I not sleeping because im stressed? No I understand that the times we live in are really interesting so my loss of sleep is not an internal wrench, im more inclined to believe an external pull is at play.
The sun is awake and playful with our magnetosphere, and just maybe HARRP is joining in the games. I know I am a child of the universe no more or less than the trees and the stars (Desiderata.)
So it makes perfect sense to me that if the living earth is in turmoil so would all her inhabitants be too.
Peace

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenAlpha

Goosebumps and minor spams in random muscles.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ERSRHD

Interesting Idea...I don't think that fits with me, though. I had been having sleep problems for a while before that happened. The only thing that has changed for me with my sleep issues since then is that I don't fall down from the narcolepsy/cataplexy as often. While before I might have fell once or twice a month, the past two years, I have only fallen, maybe half a dozen times the two years combined. Its been an odd trade off though. Now I just seem to have this overwhelming sleepiness all the time...which in some ways is worse. Before I'd be fine most of the time, then suddenly I would just get this overwhelming wave of sleepiness hit me, and suddenly Id lose muscle tone and just fall. That still happens but its pretty rare anymore. The bad part is that it is affecting my regular day to day life more now, because I just have this general sleepiness throughout the entire day. I (for instance) will not drive when I feel there is even a slight chance of having one of my narcoleptic episodes, so its not uncommon that I will have to cancel plans because I am too afraid to drive, and just have to stay at home. This is more me being overly cautious, however...I had tried to drive a couple of times when I first started to develop the narcolepsy, and almost got into a couple of accidents because of it, so I just don't take any chances anymore. Unless I am totally awake, and feel fine I don't get in my car at all.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I tend to think it's related to magnetic anomalies. If there is an effect on mood, why not sleep?

globalbioweather.com...

www.mts.net...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I always have trouble going to sleep on Sunday nights. Last Sunday I was SO tired,I had gotten up at like 5 in the morning Sunday and was up all day - no nap - and I thougth I would fall fast asleep that night. Nope - was up all night and felt like crap Monday morning. So I sem to be in a pattern of bad sleep one night, good sleep the next, bad sleep the next.

It hate it!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Well, this last week, I am for the first time in my life on a "normal" people sleep schedule... in bed by 10-11, up by 6 or 7am....

I have never felt so miserable or looked so aweful in my life.... I am just NOT a daytime person in the winter....

it is not me at ALL... I would actually rather go back to the no sleep thing I had going on a few weeks back..

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Its damn hot here in the south hemisphere. Hard to get an easy sleep

Otherwise I sleep like a baby. But remember, people that have being troubled with sleep will reply to this post.... most people (without sleep problem) wont.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join