It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morphing UFO Pictures you can even see the stars around it!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I'd say your taking the picture too fast and shaking while the shutter occurs.. This is definately a shaky picture.

what is it then? Moon?..? Venus?/,,.? I don't know.. something bright

I actually have pictures just like these.. and they are probably of the moon.. soo.. just my opinion.. which leads to other opinions.. which we'll just leave it at that
edit on 16-1-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
great photos! S+F

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Tip to photographers that like long exposure at night. Please use a black paper to cover (it doesn't touch the camera) the lens.. After you click the button, you can safely remove the black paper from the lens =P
Cheap trick to avoid any shaking.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I took photos of the lunar eclipse that yielded very similar photos to these -- of the blurred, distorted moon through a long exposure. Is there any way to find out where the moon was, and what phase it was in, when OP's photos were taken? Just to rule it out as the object in question, on the off-chance.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

There sure is. I'm not up to it tonight, but I'll do it tomorrow and see. We just need to get info from the photographer as to the orientation of the photos - like what direction she/he was facing. All the info might be in the thread already... just have to look. Basically it involves a free program called Stellarium, putting the day, time, and location of the sighting into the program and then comparing the photos to the various things in the night sky at the time. For ex, when we look in the direction the photo was taken from within the Stellarium program, we will see all stars/planets/the moon in their actual position for that night, and see if anything is in the same spot as the object in question.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

I'd use something like Stellarium... its free, and can be set up to the location and time of the photo taken. I believe its at Stellarium.org

Shooting the moon can cause that, if you don't use a tripod, or have a slow shutter speed.

edit on 16-1-2011 by gavron because: add photo

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

hmmm wow !
wonder what it really was..
did you see it take off/leave ?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

thank you The_Zomar

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Probably a swamp gas powered weather balloon.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by aaliyahfan1

yes and i posted it already..

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Id like to thank the people here that have POLITELY offerd there opinion in a reasonable, civil manner..All i did was post some pics of what i saw and they are real there not moon pics or of some planet..There have been some in here that i feel have gone out of there way to be hateful ..Ive explained every thing that i could in a civil manner..Ive showed you my modified trigger or shutter and no i didnt make it i bought it.. ive also answered the questions that have been asked and the thing that bothers me the most is being called a lier and to fess up to something i am being honest to i dont think anyone needs this kind of ridicule..I love ATS this is a wonderful site all im doing is bringing something new to the table not a utube video.. and i will in the future post more pics i wont be ran out of ATS.. all im saying is cut me as little slack here and keep an open mind
thanks sugar~~

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Why do skeptics automatically assume every UFO picture is fake.They might be fake we do not know unless we investigate.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Hmmm, this makes me wonder if your just an amature astronomer, not quite sure what your seeing and making guesses in the dark, which infact you are.

I am an astronomer with a fair understanding and to me, it looks like Venus when you play with the focusing lens.

Or a satellite lol

Edit: reading the comments, I found it very humorous seeing how many people agreed with the OP having no knowledge of astronomy what so ever. I no longer take above top secret's UFO forum seriously anymore (lacking tons of proof) because not one thread has been proven, all proven hoax/false
edit on 17-1-2011 by Anthony1138 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

Thats quite funny, because NOT everything in the UFO forum has been proven to be a hoax, otherwise it would just be the HOAX forum. You are doing nothing to deny ignorance.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
No such thing as a "morphing UFO" this term was coined by certain hoaxers in the lunatic fringe. They always turn out to be Air Planes, Helicopters, Bugs, Birds ect. With the proper adjustment of video equipment these artifacts can be created quite easily.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The photos you provided are more of the same from what I can tell. Morphing UFO's have no part in the UFO Field then Ghosts.
edit on 17-1-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

thanks for the comment

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

thanks for the comment Anthony1138

thats to bad you feel that way there is alot of valuable info on this site ~~

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

thanks for your words of wisdom

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

thanks for your words of wisdom

I seen an Orb in the sky once hover there and then started to pulse then shoot off. It did not "morph" though. The whole "morph" brand comes from the same ilk that claims of fake morphing planes that are really alien craft... just saying. In my years i have never found a case that had credence to it when it comes to "morphing" i mean. Its a kind of youtube phenomena that became an epidemic in the past few years since everyone started messing with cell phone cameras wanting traffic on their youtube channel...

Not saying what you seen was not a Alien Craft, I was not there. Using the morphing terminology kind of puts you in that light. Perhaps it was pulsing?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

you should post your pics for us to see..thanks for the reply

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join