It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morphing UFO Pictures you can even see the stars around it!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I took these this past summer in august. It was extra bright in the sky. Completely caught my attention seeing as how i live in the country. It appeared even to the naked eye to change its apperance. It was just stationary and not moving it looked as if it were a ball of putty just changing shape and so i grabbed my camera and tripod and snapped these pictures before it changed into its final shape and shot straight up into the sky. It was around 10 or 11 pm and a very clear night you can actually see the stars in the picture around it. It made no noise at all. It wasnt a helicopter or a plane or a weather balloon or a chinese lantern as you can clearly see it had no shape as such. Tell me what you think.

Cropped

Original

Cropped

Original

Cropped

Original

So tell me what you think! Please be nice.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Where & when did you take the photos?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kamatty

Northern Minnesota 10 to 11pm at night.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kamatty

Also it was in the Eastern sky.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Very nice pictures first of all. Second of all may be better with date/time stamps to see the time of "changes" in shape. Not trying to put you down at all, as I am a firm believer in this sort of stuff myself (seen stuff with my eyes, but no evidence, just memories
), I think that it can be a high possibility of a UFO or something greater. Just my two cents anyways. Nicely done though, as the pictures are nice and clear to be able to see "it" change" into different shapes. Great job!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mattyboy4u

Thank you for the comment and I will take note to the time stamps this summer when it comes up I will make sure I have time stamps on. I didnt even think of that. Im not a professional photographer by any means and the tripod helps tremendously with the clear shots.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Indeed, and most of us forget the "details" in which most like to scrutinize. But experience learned on my end. Figured I would pass on the knowledge. Other than that, yes tripods are excellent, and those are nice shots. Hope to see nice words of wisdom from others. It is hard to detail exactly what it could be, but definitely not the most "ordinary" thing I have seen. Keep us updated though if something like that comes up again. And once again great job

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
You are very lucky to have taken such clear photos and they look fairly realistic. I have read some of your posts in the past and you seem legit - so I believe you. I have seen many unidentified and strange objects and lights in the sky on numerous occasions but never a morphing object. Will keep my eyes out for it!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Can I ask what the level of zoom was that you had for these pictures?
They are eerily similar to pictures I once took , I had to zoom in to almost the camera's limit.
Even though I had the camera stabilized , because of the zoom whenever I pressed the button down to take the picture it would send the slightest of vibrations through the camera which in turn made the light appear like these.

(I don't still have those pictures, I'm not questioning your validity)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Australiana

Thank you for the Kudos much appreciated.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
man i wish i could see your pics
they wont show up for me

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by JustCurious1

The camera wasnt zoomed at all because I know of these weird transformations occouring when regular pictures are taken. I have been scrutinized on many occasions in my earlier years of photography for 1 not having a tripod and 2 for zooming in too much. So when I take pictures I use a tripod and try not to zoom if at all and use Irfanview to do the zooming for me so I dont get scrutinized for my actions with pictures I take. The object was rather large in the sky. The Larger pictures you see are zoomed in with a program called Irfanview and not done with the camera.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
looks fake. For 1 the backdrop is blue at night. 2 for it to be stationary the stars place change from picture to picture

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
They're just shaky pics dude. Morphing...lol

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

Thats too bad they are really cool. Do you have slow internet try refreshing the page?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Believe what you will. But these pictures were taken from a tripod and not shaky at all.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Thank you for answering
, that covers the only thing I could think of (with my distinct lack of photography knowledge)

2nd line

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
reply to post by Hellas

Believe what you will. But these pictures were taken from a tripod and not shaky at all.

I'm a Photographer and these are just shaky pics. To avoid shaky pics a tripod isn't enough. You would need a remote control to trigger the shutter, too.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JamesMcgaha

Could be the gases in the sky maybe. Also there are no streetlights or anything as far north in minnesota here so the skys are very clear here. Also these were taken in August last year. There was a little light in the sky late at night here. So i dont know where you live but ask anyone in the north out in the country I bet they will tell you its different than the sky above your head.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Well im not a photographer and it doesnt take an expert to know how to take a picture and to see the other stars around it they would be shaky too or morphed.

And I too use a trigger to take my pictures thats why they are so clear.
edit on 16-1-2011 by sugarcookie1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join