It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret's Out: Internet Media Is Beginning to Report That Jared Loughner Is a Member Of Abovetop

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
So Erad3 Profile at first had no Flags and 8 Stars rewarded by Members to his Posts

Now we see 3 flags rewarded and 96 stars rewarded by Members to his Posts

With a comment by a user on freerepublic.com stating that ATS.com is 'keeping erad3s posts intact for investigators'

That could also mean, the investigators will be looking at Members who supported erad3's,
Members who replied to erad3s (even if they were in disagreement), members who flagged erad3 and starred erad3

They will look into Members who; support, add/fuel political rehetoric with references for an armed revolution, members who make references to guns and voilence in political discourse, they will look at members who fuel anti government discussion laced with hatred and bigotry, outrageous borderline violent political rehetoric parroting politicans making same commentary

The investigators will look at members accounts, profiles, Internet Providers, IP addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, addresses/location etc while also digging into any other activity all over the net (facebook, twitter other social networks) and also looking for alternative online aliass members and email addressses attached to those

Has ATS Management informed their Membership part take with the investigations?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
Folks...we will be portrayed as every kook that ever wore a tin foil hat and sat in a lead lined bunker reading Catcher In The Rye.

So what?

I mean it.....even if that was 100% absolute truth and a testable prooven undeniable reality - so the hell what?
Do you honestly require these peoples approval or sanction in order to share your perspectives and views with others? Does anything they say really determine who and what you are and what you choose to do?
Isnt it just that form of willful collective ignorance and all the denial of independant thought that supports this sheep mentality something you are here to stand defiantly against?

Why choose to give any of these people who would judge without investigation any hold over you at whatsoever?
'They" dont take power...people choose to give it away......dont give yours away!
I say no. I say..so be it!

Rosha

free person.......out and proud (non murderous) nutjob type.

edit on 10-1-2011 by Rosha because: because I cant bloody spell correctly!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

Ok, you can keep it.

2nd line

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ellen15
So Erad3 Profile at first had no Flags and 8 Stars rewarded by Members to his Posts

Now we see 3 flags rewarded and 96 stars rewarded by Members to his Posts

With a comment by a user on freerepublic.com stating that ATS.com is 'keeping erad3s posts intact for investigators'

That could also mean, the investigators will be looking at Members who supported erad3's,
Members who replied to erad3s (even if they were in disagreement), members who flagged erad3 and starred erad3

They will look into Members who; support, add/fuel political rehetoric with references for an armed revolution, members who make references to guns and voilence in political discourse, they will look at members who fuel anti government discussion laced with hatred and bigotry, outrageous borderline violent political rehetoric parroting politicans making same commentary

So what?
Under the patriot act, they could do this last week too.

So someone see's your underwear..it doesnt make you the pervert.

R

edit on 10-1-2011 by Rosha because: because I can.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

thanks for that clarification. didn't think of that.
That makes more sense.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Ellen15

Wonder how many posters almost shat themselves when you mentioned the authorities looking into stars to see who may have supported him. A few lucky folks may not sleep as well tonight after that revelation. Though a family of a 9 year old baby will lose much more than a few nights sleep...

Karma?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Even if they do, it is NOT a crime to star a post on a message board!

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
reply to post by Ellen15

Wonder how many posters almost shat themselves when you mentioned the authorities looking into stars to see who may have supported him. A few lucky folks may not sleep as well tonight after that revelation. Though a family of a 9 year old baby will lose much more than a few nights sleep...

Karma?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

It is...

He received those stars because somebody knew what he did ... sorry but this is AWFULL
supporting a criminal who killed a child in cold blood is criminal to me
edit on 1/10/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Never said it was.

It would still make me nervous if I had to answer questions from the feds about why I did it. Maybe others enjoy talking to the feds. I have no clue. But I have lived happily without that experience for almost 34 years, I could easily go another 34 and not miss it.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Well for most of us ATS is just a site where we discuss news and topics offered by other members from their own readings here and there.

Some are highly speculative news, there are truly interesting Space & Science posts, Law, Politics, Economics, and the long etc we all know... This would make ATS a XXI Century Greek Academy Forum

Due to its wide-reach Im sure there are (as there was at the Greek Forums) mentally disordered people here, but a fast view clearly shows what's this all about: talking and exposing. I particularily only take sky, planets and space seriously

edit on 10-1-2011 by AboveTheTrees because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I understand, did not mean to come off rude! I don't like police in general, and would rather have teeth pulled than speak to one, but I don't worry over something like starring posts. I have starred a lot of posts that I diametrically oppose, for sundry reasons. Again, I hope I didn't come off rude to you, not my intention at all. I appreciate your contributions (along with everyone else of course)!

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe

Never said it was.

It would still make me nervous if I had to answer questions from the feds about why I did it. Maybe others enjoy talking to the feds. I have no clue. But I have lived happily without that experience for almost 34 years, I could easily go another 34 and not miss it.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
The "Erad3" user account was banned primarily to prevent mischief. There's a great deal of information about Loughner becoming public, meaning it may be possible for someone with a desire for inappropriate mischievousness to guess his password and attempt to post via the account.

The threads remain in public so as to aid those who are attempting to understand who Loughner is and what drove his madness. The threads he started are closed to prevent potential confusion (caused by new replies) for those doing their research.

Skeptic,

Thank you for coming down to clarify

My question wasnt really answered lol

As this individual is currently "the top news story" in msm, along with dozens of threads and posts ("hot property/news")

Did I miss a statement on the front page or a sticky from ATS Management informing ATS Memberships Erad3 user account was banned primarily to prevent mischief?

As you can tell, Im relatively a new member and finding my way around the board and discovering new things even lol

Besides this clarification post embedded in this thread from you....
Where can ATS Members read announcements/statements from ATS Management, especially when its pretty obvious ATS is connected (even if its a small connection) to this current top news story?

Informing the Membership , constantly keeping them up to date/in the loop, so to speak

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

No apologies.
I didn't take it as rude at all.

Noone should not star because later on down the road something "might" happen. I am however STILL against anyone starring this guys post after his actions. I understand others may have empathy for him, but starring his posts will not help him, his family, or anyone else involved that day. The only thing it does is appear to everyone else that he is being supported.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Damn,he almost made it out the rabbits hole, he was crying to get out, but it was just to powerful for him.
What ever or who ever flashed him, it was of a different grade then the usual flashes they use, the red tells it all, and repeating every thing was a sign that he was close to escaping it.
so what are you saying immortal, a jfk flash, a jack ruby flash, I thought they found that out, thats so old, isn’t it?

like i said, it was different, very different, so different...its like,. >The force doesn’t feel good at this moment for some reason, I think its time to go.

hey immortal, he talked about dreaming and stuff, thats your art, what was he talking about?

from the way it sounds, he was flashed by them into a euphoria of inception,now lets go.

i need to call my agent or a mental hospital,'an euphoria of enception' what meds are you on ?

really spooky
edit on 10-1-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
Even if they do, it is NOT a crime to star a post on a message board!

Right, we all know that

However, the last month and half we have witnessed how the US Government behaves and conducts itself when they feel threaten, conducting themselves way about the law, ignoring the legal due process - guilty until proven innocent and even if its not against the law they will make it against the law - illegal

We also know they want to squash and marginalise political dissent and put a lid on conspiracy theorists

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I find it kind of funny people would worry about his brief visit here. This site has so much to offer, and that guy was obviously a loony, long before he came here. There is something very troubling wrong with a person who could walk up to a crowd of people and start shooting. Its going to be a long stretch to say ATS did that to someone. Also, consider the violent rhetoric the right is allowed to get away with these days. I see and hear much more violent rhetoric from that crowd than any other crowd of Americans. Not to mention their supposed political "leaders"

I bet this kid had a facebook and youtube account too. We better put all of those users under watch as well.

I will laugh my
off if this is really coordinated attack on ATS.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

It is...

He received those stars because somebody knew what he did

Can you point to the particular American law confirming this?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
The people on this site have more reason in their little finger than most people out there.

I think facebook has more to answer for!

Personal responsability for ones actions does not seem to cut it with msm anymore.

They are looking for scapegoats.

The responsability lays firmly on that lunatic

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
oh i think ole unkle sammy has been watching everything that's been going on in this site from day one. its just another part of intelligence gathering and a way for them to create new tricks, by our rantings about them....i wouldn't worry too much about them shutting anything down here. then they wouldn't have a clue where the next target might be so they can let them get shot as part of their agenda.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Makes no difference. ATS is cointel pro sponsored.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join