It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret's Out: Internet Media Is Beginning to Report That Jared Loughner Is a Member Of Abovetop

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wobbly Anomaly

Originally posted by Ellen15
Who is blaming ATS as the cause for erad3s rantings online and shooting

I would say anyone is blaming ATS, but i would suggest that there are 2 main causes

a) erad3s mental state

and

b) His external influences.....one of those being ATS and the type of subjects discussed on here and the genral 'atmosphere' that accompanies those subjects.

Your first line does NOT make sense to me

So it is YOU who is blaming ATS!

Is there any one else who wants to blame ATS for this?

Come on own up

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ellen15

Ellen, I commend you on your more recent posts. It does shed lights on one's right even on free membership board. Just because we had done nothing wrong or even done something wrong, does not mean the authorities without legal due process have that authority to take away that right from us by demanding to look into our posts and private correspondences. The Judiciary plays an important role to uphold that right.

It seems many had forgotten such rights, and are shaking with fear over what the authorities will do, to the extend of fears that twitter, google, facebook, etc will close down or be forced to shut down.

It seems many had forgotten that they are living in a democracy, a republic where no tyrants rule. Made worse by those who are addicted to blue pills whom had fed such falsehoods and fears to many others.

How far indeed had free mankind fallen....even without tyrannical shackles, only threats and lies of it, we freely shackled and chained our own minds....
edit on 10-1-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

< insert a certain german word >

i am not. NO is a-01
Yes is 01

My answer is = A-01

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wobbly Anomaly

I would say anyone is blaming ATS, but i would suggest that there are 2 main causes

a) erad3s mental state

and

b) His external influences.....one of those being ATS and the type of subjects discussed on here and the genral 'atmosphere' that accompanies those subjects.

Your first line does NOT make sense to me

So it is YOU who is blaming ATS!

Is there any one else who wants to blame ATS for this?

Come on own up

Oops, spelling mistake :-) Should have read "would not"

Like it said, its not 'blaming' its accepting that people are influenced by other people and even more so by groups that are more focused on certain subjects. Its the nature of human communication (otherwise advertising would not work and kids would not copy their parents)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Its obvious to us that this guy is completely insane. Majority of the members on this site are well educated and would NEVER condone such a violent and senseless crime...

Instead of just shrugging off the media's false claims that we are all insane, we should use the sudden 15 minutes of fame to our advantage and prove who we really are... A group of TRUE patriots with ideals and goals that are similar to our forefathers who created this country. It completely boggles my mind how our Dept of Homeland Security labels people as “domestic terrorists” when they believe in the CONSTITUTION and call themselves Constitutionalists!!

Our Federal Government has proven themselves OVER AND OVER to be corrupted to the core. For us to pretend and to shrug it off like it isn't true is reckless and irresponsible to our children and future generations. Both major political parties and the election process have been riddled with corruption, and something has to change. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND WE NEED TO EDUCATE THE PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY WHO THE REAL PROBLEMS ARE!!!

edit on 10-1-2011 by monkeySEEmonkeyDO because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2011 by monkeySEEmonkeyDO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

he was twittering away-he was on alot of sites. so whats the biggie? no one saw him coming at the scene of the shooting either...he got by under the radar...not so any longer.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

In a way I hope the Feds and the media are pouring over these boards in detail. I think the post of the ATS community balance out to produce rational conclusions on some pretty far out topics. As one of the previous posters pointed out this member had actually been identified as schizophrenic by another ATS member who pleaded for him to seek help.
I think a thorough reading of these forums might flip a few Feds or reporters, or at least give them an altered view of "conspiracy theory"

edit on 10-1-2011 by LightBright because: grammer

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

So Erad3 Profile at first had no Flags and 8 Stars rewarded by Members to his Posts

Now we see 3 flags rewarded and 96 stars rewarded by Members to his Posts

With a comment by a user on freerepublic.com stating that ATS.com is 'keeping erad3s posts intact for investigators'

That could also mean, the investigators will be looking at Members who supported erad3's,
Members who replied to erad3s (even if they were in disagreement), members who flagged erad3 and starred erad3

They will look into Members who; support, add/fuel political rehetoric with references for an armed revolution, members who make references to guns and voilence in political discourse, they will look at members who fuel anti government discussion laced with hatred and bigotry, outrageous borderline violent political rehetoric parroting politicans making same commentary

The investigators will look at members accounts, profiles, Internet Providers, IP addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, addresses/location etc while also digging into any other activity all over the net (facebook, twitter other social networks) and also looking for alternative online aliass members and email addressses attached to those

Has ATS Management informed their Membership part take with the investigations?

They will look into Members who; support, add/fuel political rehetoric with references for an armed revolution, members who make references to guns and voilence in political discourse, they will look at members who fuel anti government discussion laced with hatred and bigotry, outrageous borderline violent political rehetoric parroting politicans making same commentary

scary thought there

however that's not going to happen.

My Condolences to the families in this tragedy in Arizona.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
i am not. NO is a-01
Yes is 01

My answer is = A-01

NB:
I am aware Ive replied to a different user even though Im actually replying to one of Wobbly's posts

Wobbly,

I think I understand where you are coming from or rather what you are trying to say

Let me ask you this...

Is ATS and its Members responsible for the above post I quoted?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
scary thought there

however that's not going to happen.

Well its happening right now where NO crime has taken place with Twitter and their Clients

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Honestly, this has me reassessing my posting habits. If anything goes wrong in my life, I don't need someone pointing out that I'm a member at 'that place' that the mass murderers wig out at. I understand it's hard to police people online and it could happen anywhere .. but having two mentally ill mass murderers associated with this place DOES concern me. It's weighing heavily on my mind today.

Reassessing my online habits ....

well to be honest any decent government agency with even a fifth of intelligence would be monitoring this site. even before this shooting they would have been watching this site and all the arm chair revolutionaries. the tragedy aside this will change the dynamic of this site for a while till this all blows over.

there should be less insane sh!t posted on here as a result of people not wanting to look like this fruit cake.

There is nothing wrong in my opinion in people thinking about what they are posting before they post it. in fact i dare say we need more of it on here.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I understand the worry or concern, but if we see a media or msm campaign against ATS, they had better bring there A game as ATS is well known for exposing hoax's and fraud.

It would be like taking a stick and shoving it into a hornets nest.

Anyway any publicity is Good publicity.

not saying we should gain from this tragedy, but we might have to deal with the fallout because of a obviously unstable individual.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
In all honesty, this should not affect ATS. Has he ever mentioned running around and killing people in any thread? There is nothing none of us can or could of done about it then and now, and to bring the entire website into disrepute is wrong. One person does not represent everybody. This site did not pull the trigger on them people, a very sick minded person did.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
i am not. NO is a-01
Yes is 01

My answer is = A-01

NB:
I am aware Ive replied to a different user even though Im actually replying to one of Wobbly's posts

Wobbly,

I think I understand where you are coming from or rather what you are trying to say

Let me ask you this...

Is ATS and its Members responsible for the above post I quoted?

'Responsible' is'nt the right word, but ATS influenced it, without a doubt. If you want to use the word 'responsible' then we are all responsible for our actions and words (our thoughts are our own, our words are everybodies) but again, 'responsible' is very weighted.

Maybe it would be fairer to say that responsibility comes with intention, so if something is communicated with the intention of influencing someone else, then whoever instigated it (or is connected with that intention, provided a means to communicate the intion), has to share some of the resulting effects.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
well I would defiantly say that if this nut bag was a member of ATS, ats is going to get investigated first thing the fed is going to do is look for blame. When people on ats start getting charged for treason, or thrown in dungeons for being terrorists, then you need to worry. Crazy people like this guy do not help when it comes to keeping the internet free. I was a born in the 70's and I have never seen politics so ugly. I cannot get my brain to understand why someone would go into a grocery store and just start shooting people trying to kill them over some political difference.
This world is getting so bad.

link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

This was the last thing that I needed to hear.
A member of ATS went postal and killed people.
I just hope that my husband doesn't find out about
it.He thinks this website is brainwashing me as it
is.

link   
i have a feeling that the forum and boards have been monitored by homeland security
for awhile already...
i find it improbable that 'erad3' or whatever , was ever looked upon as a person of interest
especially when the alphabet Agencies do not engage in creating a 'Profile', but they would
assemble a dossier [Description of dossier - American Heritage® Dictionary
A collection of papers giving detailed information about a particular person or subject.]

it was said during the last instance... myself and others are of the opinion that the site
is being data mined and there is perhaps even a 'key words' program to follow the linguistics
... and this is not just being done by Google or by Clif High @ 1/2 past human.com,
the improved linguistic tracking and such will likely be elevated to include phychological
analysis in a test phase to alert these Agencies concerned with tracking sleeper cells
and data which is deemed valuable/ important to those enforcing the Patriot Acts.
(recall the IntelAgencies failures at hidden radical cells & individuals, leading to 911)

To my mind, i will not mince my words nor try to disguise my personal opinions or positions,
i will try to carry on with the stuff i think is share-worthy...even IF they are looking over my shoulder
or filling up a dossier, because planting incriminating language, photoshopped realities are all within
the scope and working protocols of these intel squads....
i'm sure that 'musivick' on other sites and 'StUdio' on ATS have already been linked, just check
your facebook log-in (thats just another data mining enterprise)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

in any event, this site isn't the only place your posts can show up... here's a linked to Bing translator
www.microsofttranslator.com...

edit on 10-1-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I don't think he was obsessed with NASA or currency as much as people think.

I did an earlier assessment of his condition (check my earlier posts from the weekend).

The reason I believe this is due to the total lack of content in his posts. If he was obsessed he would have been much more detailed with his information.

What I see in his threads and posts is someone whose brain (and mental state) has essentially crashed (like a computer system), either through his own misadventures (heavy and/or strong psychotropic drug use) or some external factor (or both).

I was thinking very much about MK-Ultra today and how in the past the experiments had wrecked the minds of those who were subjected to the experiments and research.

This guy exhibited similar types of symptoms, his mind was trying to recover but was stuck in a loop (hence the 'reflective' writing).

I call it reflective writing as what he was doing, layering his sentences like that (in threes) is style used in spoken word (I do a lot of spoken word, poetry in my spare time) - Repetition and Reflection, it's how the mind works at a certain level (certainly someone who is autistic at least).

It's almost like his ability to transform the thought pattern into coherent sentences is broken (maybe why he was referring to grammar so much).

Given all of the above, it would suggest his mind had been tampered with and he was somehow trapped inside his own mind/personality trying to recover (hence the types of posts he did)....

But then that leads to the questions: Why didn't anyone else notice, surely if he was incoherent like that someone would have noticed his zombie/drug induced like state?

Alternatively (and probably more likely):

He created all this, as a cover (or someone did), the ATS threads and posts, the youtube profile (plus videos) and finally the tragic events of the other day.

What I would like to know is how he is now, is he able to communicate (if at all), is he coherent or is he delusional?

I have a feeling he will be put to death (or disappear) before anyone finds out the truth...
edit on 10-1-2011 by old_god because: edit

edit on 10-1-2011 by old_god because: don't eat pasta and try to type at the same time

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Fox And friends just interviewed the guy that subdued the guy, and this guy also was armed! It looked like Brian was going to die hearing this. It's like How and why did YOU have a gun?

I have restarted the program, and I'm recording an audio recording, it is the least I can do.
edit on 10/1/11 by RenoKnows because: More relevant Information Added.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join