It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Ascending? Ascension Symptoms / Sickness (How do we manage?).

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3cd7f48ae518.jpg[/atsimg]

Are You Ascending? Ascension Symptoms / Sickness (How do we manage?).

Ascension Symptoms (Sickness)

1. Feeling as though you are in a pressure cooker or in intense energy; feeling stress.
Remember, you are adjusting to a higher vibration and you will eventually adjust. Old patterns, behaviours and beliefs are also being pushed to the surface. There is a lot going on inside of you.

2. A feeling of disorientation; not knowing where you are; a loss of a sense of place.
You are not in 3D anymore, as you have moved or in the process of moving into the higher realms.

3. Unusual aches and pains throughout different parts of your body.
You are purifying and releasing blocked energy vibrating at 3D, while you are vibrating in a higher dimension.

4. Waking at night between 2 and 4 a.m.
Much is going on in your dream state. You can't be there for long lengths of time and need a break. This is also the 'cleansing and releasing' hour.

5. Memory loss.
A great abundance of short term memory loss and only vague remembrances of your past. You are in more than one dimension at a time, and going back and forth as part of the transition, you are experiencing a 'disconnect'. Also, your past is part of the Old, and the Old is forever gone. Being in the Now is the way of the New World.

6. 'Seeing' and 'hearing' things.
You are experiencing different dimensions as you transition, all according to how sensitive you are and how you are wired.

7. Loss of identity.
You try to access the Old you, but it is no longer there. You may not know who you are looking at in the mirror. You have cleared much of your old patterns and are now embodying much more light and a simpler, more purified divine you. All is in order, You are okay.

8. Feeling 'out of body'.
You may feel as though someone is talking, but it is not you. This is our natural defence mechanism of survival when we are under acute stress or feeling traumatized or out of control. Your body is going through a lot and you may not want to be in it. My ascension guide told me that this was a way of easing the transition process, and that I did not need to experience what my body was going through. This only lasted a short time. It passes.

9. Periods of deep sleeping.
You are resting from all the acclimating and are integrating, as well as building up for the next phase.

10. Heightened sensitivities to your surroundings.
Crowds, noise, foods, TV, other human voices and various other stimulations are barely tolerable. You also overwhelm very easily and become easily overstimulated. You are tuning up. Know that this will eventually pass.

11. You don't feel like doing anything.
You are in a rest period, 'rebooting'. Your body knows what it needs. In addition, when you begin reaching the higher realms, 'doing' and 'making things happen' becomes obsolete as the New energies support the feminine of basking, receiving, creating, self-care and nurturing. Ask the Universe to 'bring' you what you want while you are enjoying yourself and having fun.

12. An intolerance for lower vibrational things of the 3D, reflected in conversations, attitudes, societal structures, healing modalities, etc.
They literally make you feel 'sick' inside. You are in a higher vibration and your energies are no longer in alignment. You are being 'pushed, to move forward; to 'be' and create the New.

13. A loss of desire for food. Your body is adjusting to a new, higher state of being. Also, part of you does not want to be here anymore in the Old.

14. A sudden disappearance of friends, activities, habits, jobs and residences.
You are evolving beyond what you used to be, and these people and surroundings no longer match your vibration. The New will soon arrive and feel so-o-o-o much better.

15. You absolutely cannot do certain things anymore.
When you try to do your usual routine and activities, it feels downright awful. You are evolving beyond what you used to be, and these people and surroundings no longer match your vibration. The New will soon arrive and feel so-o-o-o much better.

16. Days of extreme fatigue.
Your body is losing density and going through intense restructuring.

17. A need to eat often along with what feels like attacks of low blood sugar.
Weight gain, especially in the abdominal area. A craving for protein. You are requiring an enormous amount of fuel for this ascension process. Weight gain with an inability to loose it no matter what you do is one of the most typical experiences. Trust that your body knows what it is doing.

18. Experiencing emotional ups and downs; weeping.
Our emotions are our outlet for release, and we are releasing a lot.

19. A wanting to go Home, as if everything is over and you don't belong here anymore.
We are returning to Source. Everything is over, but many of us are staying to experience and create the New World. Also, our old plans for coming have been completed.

20. Feeling you are going insane, or must be developing a mental illness of some sort.
You are rapidly experiencing several dimensions and greatly opening. Much is available to you now. You are just not used to it. Your awareness has been heightened and your barriers are gone. This will pass and you will eventually feel very at Home like you have never felt before, as Home is now here.

21. Anxiety and panic.
Your ego is losing much of itself and is afraid. Your system is also on overload. Things are happening to you that you may not understand. You are also losing behaviour patterns of a lower vibration that you developed for survival in 3D. This may make you feel vulnerable and powerless. These patterns and behaviours you are losing are not needed in the higher realms. This will pass and you will eventually feel so much love, safety and unity. Just wait.

22. Depression.
The outer world may not be in alignment with the New, higher vibrational you. It doesn't feel so good out there. You are also releasing lower, darker energies and you are 'seeing' through them. Hang in there.

23. Vivid, wild and sometimes violent dreams.
You are releasing many, many lifetimes of lower vibrational energy. Many are now reporting that they are experiencing beautiful dreams. Your dream state will eventually improve and you will enjoy it again. Some experience this releasing while awake. My mother commented one day that she believed I was having nightmares in the daytime.

24. Night sweats and hot flashes.
Your body is 'heating' up as it burns off residue.

25. Your plans suddenly change in mid-stream and go in a completely different direction.
Your soul is balancing out your energy. It usually feels great in this new direction, as your soul knows more than you do. It is breaking your 'rut' choices and vibration.

26. You have created a situation that seems like your worst nightmare, with many 'worst nightmare' aspects to it.
Your soul is guiding you into 'stretching' into aspects of yourself where you were lacking, or into 'toning down' aspects where you had an overabundance. Your energy is just balancing itself. Finding your way to peace through this situation is the test you have set up for yourself. This is your journey, and your soul would not have set it up if you weren't ready. You are the one who finds your way out and you will. Looking back, you will have gratitude for the experience and be a different person.

From
www.eaglespiritministry.com...

How we manage through this process so many of us are experiencing now, is the topic under discussion.

I think there is little doubt however that something is up, and what it is, we are only just beginning to discover, may we support one another, and wherever possible, make this process as painless as possible. I know that future generations will thanks us, heck they'll BE us!
There is only spirit, one spirit, one love.

Unity in Diversity - this is a theme I've run across, and captures the frame perfectly imho, since each has his/her own unique spiritual experience, POV, learned skills and ability, special gifts etc., which we may bring to the table, perhaps now for a newfound definite purpose in life, to do this, help others, and allow for the whole earth sphere to move, into a new order of reality, whatever that is and what it will look like, we're bound to find out at some point or another.

Therefore, let me open this discussion by saying simply.

I love you.

That feels both wonderful to say, but for some strange reason, I'm embarassed to say it for fear of appearing wimpy in some way, and not manly. I want to say it, but I don't want to feel like a "girlyman" either!

I do have one question here myself, and that is:

What does it mean to go from the 3rd, to the "5th" dimension?

Is it some sort of hyperdimensional "light body" which contains our very soul, while the apparent "monkey bodies" (Terrance McKenna) that we inhabit, being nothing but the byproduct of a long, cosmic evolutionary process, enabling this experience (and apparent transformation) to occur in form, whereby formless and form are dancing together, for the sake of a mutually shared, diverse experience, wherein what that is, and will be, is still freely available to one and all, in eternity, the play of karma, and the resolution of the paradox of karma or the problem of karma, our teacher..?

...so many questions, for which the answers appear, suprisingly, at least in my own experience, so readily available, as if by a spiritual communication of some kind, it's very unusual. I never imagined that it would take this form, and always thought that the "eschaton" would come by either some cataclysm, a complete breakdown of society, first contact (along with disclosure), or the second coming in the form of some horrific and utterly terrifying process preceeded by almost unimaginable death and destruction, and I know there are people who desperately want all that crazy stuff, but I've evaluated, I think correctly, that precisely HOW it comes about, is still, even now, to a very large degree, up to us (The Book of Revelations can be interpreted in many ways).

But there's no turning back I don't think either, and for what? The "dead bones of a decaying civilization" (McKenna), as in "I want my Lada Gaga, I want McDonalds, I want CNN!"

With Love,

NAM
aka Rob

edit on 9-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: typo, slight edit

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I'm not sure how this fits into all this but, here goes.

Lately, the past few weeks when I go to sleep it feels like I am literally going to float right out of my body. Heck, even as I type this, I feel kinda silly. But its true. It kinda starts in my chest till it goes through my whole body, then it feels really electric.

Like I said, not sure how this fits, but its my 2 cents.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
We are all ascending to some degree. The next Age of Light seems to me to be evergrowing in momentum as the cancers of negativity arise and pass. We all are living a legend.

My life took a dramatic turn when i left college a few years ago, and in limbo of working oddjobs, one afternoon i meditated and had an immense spiritual experience. Since then i have backpacked over much of the world, researched heavily into buddhist, tibetan, druidism, & the occult.

My heart chakra pours out to you new age man, to the readers of ats, & unto all living beings! Love is the force that will awaken in all that wish to transcend this "cusp" of ages.

what is the 5th dimension in relation to here? You ARE the fifth dimension, or your christened self is. the fifth dimension contains "cities of light", & is where the christ, buddhas of the past, & enlightened others dwell. As things progress, those of us willing to bask eternally in unconditional love will strengthen the bonds to our christened, or higher self, & things we could never have conceived will unfold before our eyes.

An important note for all of the death and decay taking place - these souls (as all souls) have chosen to take place in such acts. As is their Free Will.

Do you believe in miracles?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Hi NAM,

I've seen this list in many places for the past 10 years or more. Also seen many people aligning with it and many saying these things are quite normal for everyone to experience at times in their lives. Both are correct... even though everyone is Feeling the changes inside themselves and deal with it differently.

You asked...

What does it mean to go from the 3rd, to the "5th" dimension?

It simply means that our degree of Awareness opens up to higher dimensions.. for want of better words to use. This may have physical effects like someone disappearing from the view of others at times, etc. Which happens quite a lot lately with some people I know and it freaks out the observers.. as it should.

3rd density is.. well, Dense, to say the least and is where we reside mentally in our physical bodies. We have been traversing 4th density now for some time as we venture towards Waking-Up from the Dream of Life in the World... everything we knew before this step up to a more open, bigger picture Awareness.

Ascension

You don't have to do anything for it. It is a very natural thing for Soul-portions to do.. knowingly re-merging with our own HIgher Soul levels of awareness.

All souls here have already Ascended from other Worlds of Experience before volunteering to have experience in this world. As such all people are therefore Ascended Masters, only they have not as yet Remembered Themselves sufficiently to grasp this simple reality.

edit on 9-1-2011 by Tayesin because: Dyslexia enters your eyes and finger at about 40 years of age!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrath5639
I'm not sure how this fits into all this but, here goes.

Lately, the past few weeks when I go to sleep it feels like I am literally going to float right out of my body. Heck, even as I type this, I feel kinda silly. But its true. It kinda starts in my chest till it goes through my whole body, then it feels really electric.

Like I said, not sure how this fits, but its my 2 cents.

i would like to reimburse your 2sense with two of my own

do not become attached to this experience. One of mans great powers (among many) is Equanimity. be aware of the reality As It Is. dont react, just be. other descriptions include: gyrating/vibrating of the body, visions inside the center of the head, & feelings of ecstasy. remember, change is constant. nothing is permanent.

metta bhavna to you all! (loving kindness in Pali)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I do have a couple of tools I'd like to make available here, who's primary purpose involves a few things, including left/right brain hemispheric synchronization, as well as the purification of the "nadi channels" (think of the body and it's energy systems, as a tree of light, the Chakras representing its trunk).

Brainwave Entrainment

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3987a01f8300.jpg[/atsimg]

Free Binaural Beat, Brainwave Entrainment Soundtracks
(compliments of moi - you're most welcome!). Note: If you want access to these download them ASAP (via ZShare) as the links don't remain active forever, once use dwindles.

1) Harmonic Resonance (Hemi-Sync).

2) Bach To The Future Alpha-Theta-Delta (Homemade, laid over Classical Music with Schumann Resonance imbedding)

3) Compassion Metta Bhavana

Instructions for Use:

1. Sit comfortably in a darkened room, sterio headphones on (the higher quality the better, but any will work), eyes closed. Rest and "sink" comfortably into chair and ground, until body-asleep, mind-awake state is realized (it's not hard with BB entrainment to get there fast).

2. Keep previous excercise in mind for positioning of the observing self, as a focal point of awareness (not getting carried away into unconsciousness, having no fixed point of awareness or attention).

3. Breathe.

4. Allow body to go to sleep, while retaining conscious awareness if possible.

5. Do not worry if you fall asleep. Next time, simply attempt to remain awake with focal point of self awareness for a longer period. There is no right or wrong here.

Do not use while driving or using machinery, obviously..

Enjoy!

Pineal Gland Health Tip: It should be noted that large doses of vitamin C, administered for a while, can reverse the effects of calcification of the pineal gland, due to substances like flouride. Vitamin D, is also highly recommended for inter-cellular communication throughout the Body Temple, since every cell contains many receptors for vitamin D (like due to our evolutionary past, where we spent a lot of our time outdoors in the sun).

Developing Increasing Compassion and Lovingkindness

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3bbaf538616f.jpg[/atsimg]
Here is one more wonderful track imo, which I've found goes well immediately after doing one of the others, especially the Bach one, since it entrains to a Gamma wavelength, as a simulation of the Yogi Masters, and this higher frequency brainwave entrainment, is said to have phenomenal integrative properties, and it's what the Tibetan Yogis were recorded by EEG to be entraining to during their Metta Bhavana Meditation, which translates to "Loving Kindness".

Two things worthy of noting:

One) Tibetan Monks are known to have meditated between two slightly differently tuned bells, producing the binaural beat entrainment effect.
Two) The warmth experienced during this meditation perfectly simulates that experienced by the Tibetan Yogi Masters who are known to melt a circle of snow around themselves even when relatively scantily clad for the climate of the Himalayas.

Without further adeiu, here it is

Compassion Metta Bhavana

Introduction to lovingkindness meditation
The Metta Bhavana is a meditation for developing lovingkindness.

“Bhavana” means “cultivation” or “development,” and “Metta” is a word that means “love,” “friendliness,” or “lovingkindness.” So this is a meditation practice where we actively cultivate some very positive emotional states towards others, as well as to ourselves.

www.wildmind.org...

The Compassion soundtrack utilizes, at a subliminal level, the actual Metta Bhavana meditation, in English, which is as follows:

Tibetan Yogi Master Metta Bhavana Compassion Meditation

May I be well

May I be happy

May I be free from suffering

May my friends be well

May my friends be happy

May my friends be free from suffering

May those beings I do not personally know be well

May those beings I do not personally know be happy

May those beings I do not personally know be free from suffering

May those I thought to be enemies be well

May those I thought to be enemies be happy

May those I thought to be enemies be free from suffering

May all sentient beings everywhere be well

May all sentient beings everywhere be happy

May all sentient beings everywhere be free from suffering

I am kind

I am patient

I am loving

I am caring

I help others.

Brainwave Frequency Listing

Testimonials from ATS'ers

Originally posted by Free4Ever2
An update on my experience with these meditations!

I have been using both th bach and compassion for two days straight now and i must say ifeel fantastic, i reached a state of trance in notime at all and had a little look inside my mind, what i saw was phenomonal

I have just finished todays meditation and feel in a state of bliss, the worlds tones seem alot clearer to me now and i feel a deeper connection to alot more people

Thanks again guys
peace and love to you all xx

Originally posted by bonthan
Oh man just tried your Bach to the Future. Amazing work. I tried some commercial relaxing binaural audios and so far non of them achieve this level of relaxation. When the ocean waves hit I felt like I was floating. Great work to you and miss_silver.

Edit: I wonder if this is good for lucid dreaming.

Originally posted by seataka
In Tibet, monks would travel from monastery to monastery, to meditate in each monastery, sitting between the pair of bronze temple bells... Each bell was detuned from the other just slightly... a few Hz, to tens of Herz... add to that the overtones of the shapes of each monastery, add to that styles of humming from a room full of monks...

No two sets of temple bells were identical.. so monks would spends lifetimes traveling form monastery to monastery. Until the advent of Robert Monro's Binaural Beat Hemi-Sync tapes, one would have to travel from temple to temple throughout Tibet to experience what one can get out of a few dozen of Robert Monroe's tapes.

Robert Monroe was first to use the phrase OBE, Out of Body Experience in his 1966 book on the subject.
Link to the Monroe Institute (Which does not do any advertising of any kind)

I have been doing Monroe's tapes since 1992 and cannot recommend them highly enough... I'd suggest their "Gateway Series".. which also creates some defensive habits (using repetition and invocations) for safe travels).

I do not talk about my experiences as I now believe that telling you would make me thief - as I would be stealing from you some of the joy of discovery you will experience as you do The Gateway Series...

Unlike other belief systems and *ologys etc, who can only at best, rearrange the furniture in your mind, Robert Monroe's HemiSynce shows you where the door is.

In David Morehouse's book, Psychic Warrior, he describes the protocols used at the remote viewing project at Ft Meade (across the highway from NSA).. in it he refers to "Cool Down tapes" used before RV sessions. Those tapes came from the Monroe Institute

Originally posted by Destroyed
The power of the emotions I go through when I listen to this unbeliveable. Thank you oh so very much.

Originally posted by seataka
re Pineal gland or seat of the soul

Intruiging factoid
I read somewhere that the Pineal structure has rods and cones (Like your eyeball uses to see with) facing the interior which is filled with a semiconducting gel.

Originally posted by BazzeMan
Well, this one got me to finally sign up to ATS after lurking for a year or two. This track is wonderful!

I've been having trouble getting to sleep all my life but after listening to this beautiful peace of work I sleep like a baby. Last night i even had a lucid dream!

Thanks Thanks Thanks a lot to the people who created this!

Greetz from Holland.

Originally posted by nunya13
I have a serious problem getting my mind to shut up. I try not to force it. I try to focus on my breathing and it works for a little bit only to find myself talking things out in my head again and then I will go back to concentrating on my breathing. This pretty much goes on the entire time with nary a true moment of complete relaxation.

I guess I should include the times I do "meditate" while going to sleep by concentrating on my breathing and that actually helps me go to sleep alot better. Sometimes I just plain forget to even do that though.

Onto my experience with this track:

Downloaded it onto my MP3 player, got into the bathtub with a lighted candle and some lavender oil. Popped the phones into my ears. I love the beginning song. I can't explain the emotion it gives me. It's so beautiful.

I found the abrupt breaks between some of the tracks a bit jolting. I think I had too much going on with the candle light flikering and I put a little too much lavendar oil in the bathtub. I had to try not to concentrate on those things too much.

I did feel very relaxed. I had slight visions of what space looks like pouring into a blackhole. I found this to be relaxing as well. I still found myself having to get away from talking in my head and focus again on my breathing. There was a brief period that I noticed my breathing changed to being shallow and it was as if I could not control it (didn't feel like I wasn't breathing right though). I only did half an hour. I forgot that I should have done it for 15 then sat for 15. Instead I listened for half an hour and then I had to basically bring myself to even be able to pull the phones out of my ears. It seemed to take some effort, though not too much. The first time I opened my eyes they popped back closed but I forced them open because the water was getting cold and I need to GET OUT!

I felt very relaxed and calm for the rest of the night and it has carried over to today, for the most part. I'm a high strung person, meaning I get worked up, stressed out, and excited easily. But I've felt closer to "even-ness" today.

Some additional tip would be good and maybe, if there's any, some assurance that it's normal to have trouble quieting my brain?

Edit to add: Is it normal to hear those background sounds that I assumed were there to induce the different brain waves? Kinda sounds like a pulsating humming tone that slows down or speeds up sporadically (or seemingly sporadically)?

Originally posted by mandrake
Thank you so much! this is by far the most useful thread I've ever come across during all my time here.

I tried meditating while listening to this music and the result was amazing.

First - It took me minimal effort to achieve a state of meditation. Normally when I meditate without this music I concentrate on my breathing but I have problems because negative thoughts ad worries always distract me. But when listening to this music, it's as though all those thoughts and worries were all blocked out and left only a state of peace.

Second - I don't know if anyone has the same experience but while meditating with this music I seem to envision a bright white light in front of my eyes. Normally when I meditate I do have these bright lights but they were never as bright and brilliant as this and it was also associated with a sense of peace and relaxation.

That was my first time and I tried it for only 10 minutes
I'll try it again tonight for 30 minutes, it should be wonderful

Originally posted by truthbknown

New member here so please excuse spelling, grammer etc!

I've been doing meditation for about two years now with and arey
of different music, sounds etc and I just finished the Compassion
Meditation. WOW!!

Here is what my experience was......first thing that happened was
my Amygdalas started clicking with out me thinking of doing it which
stimulated my frontal lobe region. This feeling went to the roof of my mouth and my upper row of teeth(no idea why I just said that)lol
Next my body temp. was really warm which hasen't happen before
in my meditations, and the thirty min. seemed like only fifteen min.

I also seemed to seperate the wave sounds from the binurial beats
which is new to me. Sh*t I hope I can sleep tonight

and last I had a vision of me atop a hill over looking a large town or city and at the other end of town was a mountain, but the top wasen't covered in snow it was covered in gold!!!

Well thats all I have for now, going to try to sleep, wish me luck!
and feel free to comment.

Love&Light

The Top 10 ways that brainwave entrainment can enhance your health

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fb36a1228ab4.jpg[/atsimg]
The benefits of brainwave entrainment are far reaching and can impact every area of your life. However in this lens our focus is on the health benefits of regular brainwave entrainment.

Here are some of the health benefits that I and other regular brainwave entrainment users have experienced.

1. Reduce or eliminate depression. You will begin to feel happier, more positive and energetic without needing to rely on anti-depressants. Your body will release it's own feel-good chemicals.

2. Fall asleep quickly and have a deep and restful sleep. Say goodnight to insomnia once and for all....without any sleeping pills.

3.Melt away stress, tension and anxiety. Stress is one of the consequences of the hurried and harried lives we live today. Manage it in a positive and constructive way.

4.Bring your blood-pressure rate down.

5. Alleviate headaches/migraines without having to take any medication. Even those who suffer from chronic headaches and migraines have reported that their headaches are now gone ....for good.

6. Boost your immune system. Stay healthy and fight disease from within by boosting your immune system from within.

7. Increase your sex drive...no explanation needed.

8.Athletes and sports people can improve their physical performance by listening to a session of brainwave entrainment before playing.

9. For women only: Get shot of those dreaded PMS symptoms and mood swings once and for all. No need to turn into a monster at that time of the month.

10. Finally get rid of addictions that have been damaging your health for years....smoking, addiction to prescription drugs and even addiction to illegal drugs. Brainwave entrainment is one of the cutting edge tools that is now being used to treat various types of addictions.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I love you too Rob. I love all of you reading this. We are separate, but we are ONE. We are ONE with the multiverse and ONE with the Creator. So we are all, the Creator. So relax, enjoy the ride! PEACE & LOVE to you ALL. To we the ONE.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin

This may have physical effects like someone disappearing from the view of others at times, etc. Which happens quite a lot lately with some people I know and it freaks out the observers.. as it should.

I would imagine however, that no one could use this newfound ability to say rob a bank or anything like that..? lol

Thanks for your contribution Tayesin.

In fact, if you could, I would ask you to keep tabs on this thread and help us, by providing us with ever more of the information you yourself have gathered from your own learnings and teachings, thanks!

I and we really appreciate any help you can provide on this matter (spirit i guess I should say).

NAM

edit on 9-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
A few things I've noticed are

Better eyesight and field of view (peripheral vision).

Perception of colors, now much more vivid, bright and clear - some days blue jumps out at me, some days yellow or red (which I understand corresponds to the chakra colours).

"Likability quotient" is higher, meaning I like myself and others more, much more. We're all just so likeable, even the grouch, who's amuzing to me now and nothing more.

In fact, the whole world sometimes appears to me, to be "cute" (I cannot describe it any other way).

Sunlight is also just AWESOME, in all ways, and in ways I can hardly describe, which makes me think that it's "in the light", and I've noticed huge changes after the solstice, as if a mere one degree difference of the heliac (or whatever it's called) is noticable to me, day by day, like I'm in tune with the turning and tipping of the earth relative to the sun in ways I've never been.

It's like love itself is on the rise, and I'm having emotional flashbacks to early childhood when life was just grand (even though I didn't realilze it at the time).

Stuff like that, and it's fun!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Ascension

More like the beginning stages of psychosis/schizophrenia.

I just glanced over the symptoms of "ascension" and it reads like a checklist for someone who's experiencing PTSD or something nearly as severe.

I hope you people get well.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Whoa.. I'm experiencing all those things aside from 'out of body' and waking up between 2am-4am. Deep down though it feels like I'm just really REALLY struggling getting out of my body. Does explain how I just look at sex in disgust, like so.. animalistic and not able to really talk with like minded people. I've been wanting to ascend for a bit now though and does explain these sort of heart pains and wanting to go home..
I care about my brothers and sisters, the ecosystem and Mother Earth, I just can't seem to stand being in this primitive time anymore. Anyone got any tips to ease the transition/make it more comfortable?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
A few of those really struck a chord in me, particularly these:

- Memory loss (my memory sucks lately and i cant figure out why)
- Waking up at 2 AM
- Not feeling like doing anything
- Feeling of going insane

I was beginning to worry I'm developing some kind of disorder. I definitely hope it is Ascension lol.

anway.. S&F

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BobbinHood

Stay of the junk, and keep to a healthy diet for a good start.

The rest, you'll have to do the research on your own.

Most of us are diseased to some extent, yet this is becoming the norm, so most just "let it be".

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I believe that there are a number of strategies for dealing with this, and making the process a little smoother.

• Yoga
  • Meditation
  • Brainwave Entrainment Meditation (Meditation on steroids)
  • Contemplative Prayer
  • Vigorous Daily Excercise (or whenever possible)
  • Better Diet (plant based proteins and other vegan diets, restore proper PH balance)
  • Fellowship with likeminded people.
  • Volunteerism or being of service to others.
  • Talk therapy (to get various things off our chest within a supportive, confidential setting with therapist as trained sounding board).
  • Adopting a Spiritual Tradition of Path - to study, participate in, form connections with likeminded people.
  • Creative activities or getting a hobby.
  • Education and Learning - using and flexing the brain as a tool of creativity and increased awareness and understanding

Of course there can be no mad scramble to MAKE anything happen either, where much of the work involves simple allowing, and being gentle with ourselves, and kind of loving, towards ourselves and others.

At the same time, I don't think we just sit around and "ascend" without actively participating in the process, as a demonstration of our allowing and permissive will relative to the spirit of life, love and light.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Wow man! You’re totally on another level! Another soul food thread he he! S+F!

Yet, there’s nothing so crazy about those symptoms when you think outside this 3d box! Those symptoms are not of illness but of transition to a higher self/place . In fact If there were one symptom that could logically, honorably, rationally resume somebody’s ascension, that would be number 12:

An intolerance for lower vibrational things of the 3D, reflected in conversations, attitudes, societal structures, healing modalities, etc.

Without going into details with every single symptom, I personally can say that as the years have gone by, number 12 and 19 became almost unbearable. I felt like I’ve spent three decades on this planet only to get there.

It’s not surprising you feel embarrass to express love to your fellow human, the masculine energy has trapped itself into this self-destructive ego. It has created this low vibration dynamic where everything is bastardized. The ego inflates things out of proportion but reduce their wonderful complexities. Fathers are afraid to show affection to their own damn children.

It’s not even a question of mysticism, the “eschaton” of a corrupted broken system is “inevitable”.

edit on 9-1-2011 by Exv8densez because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Regardless of our differing beliefs, I think you're bringing some progressive things to the table as far as a plan to tackle the ascension/illness experience many of you seem to be going through. I would just like to add that a plant based diet isn't for everyone. Some people it makes much worse. Here is one instance this can happen. Peace.

Copper Personality

THE HIGH COPPER PERSONALITY There exists a high copper personality. Positive traits include a warm, caring, sensitive, emotional nature, often with artistic orientation and a child-like quality. Often high-copper people are young-looking. Many traditionally feminine traits are associated with copper such as softness, gentleness and intuitiveness. This may relate to the qualities of metallic copper, which include softness, malleability and an excellent conductor of electricity. When the personality is not fully integrated or the copper becomes too high, negative traits show up. These include spaciness, racing thoughts, living in a dream world and naiveté. Other qualities include childishness, excessive emotions, sentimentality, a tendency to depression, fearfulness, hidden anger and resentments, phobias, psychosis and violence. Artists, inventors and other high-copper types often "live on the edge", in part due to their high copper level. The copper personality tends to accumulate copper easily. Copper can function as a psychological defense mechanism. It causes one to detach slightly from reality. This provides relief from stress for the sensitive individual. It works well as long as the copper does not become too high. Very high copper can cause a psychotic break from reality, a type of schizophrenia.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Thanks, but the nutrient profile of the superfood supersmoothies I take every day, are better by many orders of magnitude, than any "normal" food I've ever come across, so when I talk about plant based protein, I'm not talking about tofu here, but various greens, like hemp hearts for example, ground flax seed, sprouted chi (OROC value of 2500), etc etc.
I'd have to fill an entire van with food of all different kinds to get the nutritional value I'm getting from my shakes every day.

Meat eaters for some reason HATE vegetarians, and I used to be like that. Now I get what I think of are urges for meat, and then when I try to eat a half chicken I almost puke, it's disgusting to me now. At best I can eat a cold cut submarine sandwich, and I still TRY to eat meat, but when I have a smoothie, I'm good to go and feel more satiated than with any other food source.

I believe that superfoods and nutrient rich food consumption actually feeds this light body at the most fundamental cellular level, and any amount of research shows this to be true.

I realize many of those symptoms apply to practically everyone, in some way or another, but what we're talking about here is an ABNORMAL experience which is not our usual run of the mill day to day experience.

And btw I've been using some of those strategies now for up to 2 years, so I'm not too symptomatic any more, except for the fact that I still smoke cigarettes and can't seem to summon the courage to quit that filthy habit, which is like a throwback to destructiveness in the face of the unbelievable even miraculous health benefits I'm getting from the application of some of these strategies.

edit on 9-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Exv8densez

Yeah, like the fundamental nature of the conversation everyone seems to want to have and be engaged in having!

Used to drive me nuts, now I simply say to myself "they don't know any better".

But once you become aware, the intentionality, aside from a small amount of projection in the normal "gap" of communication, becomes apparent, and sometimes you wonder who's running these people's minds, since they are seemingly eternally drawn to the same obession with the material world and complaints about everyone and everything else for their "woes".

Now I have to do everything to refrain from bursting out laughing as they try to assure me in all seriousness that it's all "their" fault, when not distracted by some material object in a window somewhere or some other thing someone else have that they covet. It's absurd!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I remember reading somewhere that if a person seriously believes/fears they are pregnant, they will experience most if not all symptoms. Pretty sure this is what's happening to ya'll.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I'm a new member here but I've been lurking for about a year now and for some reason I feel the strong need to ask a question, I just feel lost about this whole topic of ascension.

I keep hearing about Ascension and I am worried I am going to be left behind. More and more people are talking about feeling new energies but I don't.

I think only 4 of 26 points that were posted in the first post apply to me:

4. Waking at night between 2 and 4 a.m.
6. 'Seeing' and 'hearing' things.
11. You don't feel like doing anything.
19. A wanting to go Home, as if everything is over and you don't belong here anymore.

I might only be waking up due to all the traffic on my street so I am not sure if number four even applies to me.
As for six, most of the time it's only small things and happens extremly quickly I think it was never there.

On some of the other points I feel they could apply sometimes but very rare.

NewAgeMan or anyone else, how can I find out if I will ascend? I don't think I'm a bad person or anything I'm just worried I might be left out, overall I feel like I am just wasting time and will be glad when life is over and don't belong, like I don't fit in.

What can I do to make sure I Ascend? I cannot really find any good answers and I am starting to panic and I could use some advice.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join