It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
HOLY Jeepers Batman. this went from a bird to a full on angels went down to georgia full on Holy War right here on earth....

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

I'm not a disinfo agent but there is some thing to this look at the picture in one their videos and there is a demonic figure that looks exactly like the mask he has on in the flag burning video they are the same also watch some the videos and you will see some connections to his way of thinking maybe your a disinfo agent taking us of the right course.......

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Vadda

i will search all of his screen names and see wht i can find in there forum
i bet he is in the group his youtube vids show him shaving head and face and desteni have alot of similar vids doing tht whn thy enter the cult and thn soon after doing tht they get crazy just like jared did in that one goodbye vid.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

it is not connected, that convo was from when they met in person in 2007

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JDofENGLAND

I am at work and can't watch the videos, so I can't really "see" the connection right now. I will surely watch the video when I get home. Right now I have to take everyone's word that there is a connection to JLL and the cult. Very well could be. Wouldn't shock me if there was. Trust me, I want to figure out just what the hell is going on as much as the next person.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I will say that I found it a little odd that this cults website talks about exploring the universe and ERAD3 lists Universe Ave in his profile. Where in Yuma is Universe Ave if anyone knows?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildeagle

When someone goes too deep into whatever the hell Jared was into, it doesn't surprise me that they start looking like that. That being said, I wish that weren't the case. Anyone should be able to look how they wish. It is their own personal way of being who they are and expressing as such.

Unfortunately throughout history, people have made statements solely through the way they present themselves. Prejudices appear. Profiling occurs. People react in ways devoid of logic and leaps are made.

Thanks to Jared Loughner's actions, being bald and eyebrowless may now instill in others the idea that you have no problem committing murder. That you should be watched. That you might snap. That you are a terrorist. Hell, you might be put under surveillance just for being named Jared now

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I'm talking hypothetically...

Either way you look at it, the world (Earth) could end any second, tomorrow, a week from now, a year, two years, it doesn't matter. Looking for a existent or non-existent blog between JLL and the shooter is a completely and utter waste of time, even IF it says the end of the world is a week away. "Credible" people come out with crazy theories all the time, they could be true, they could be false but if you're sitting here up all night and such trying to find the answer to Oswego's post, you are searching for the wrong answers. The proof for the end of the world for you shouldn't come from a conversation between a politician and a possible mkultra or genius/crazy dude.

Obviously there was a NASA connection between the two, and based on his last video, the stars/comets have something to do with it. I already explained the astrological connection in my first post on this thread like 5 or so pages back. It doesn't make all the connections with the stars, but a few big ones.

When you're investigating this, don't get sucked into one part of it (especially a secret info post) and stray away from the progress, consider all the possibilities.

The FIRST things that should have been investigated by the people is the crime scene in any way possible, do we have proof that JLL even shot her? We should be discussing that, because if you were to find out that she was not shot by him, and you have him in custody or her with "amnesia" and a possible death bed, you have to ask yourself why these two were targeted, him for the blame, her for the death. (This theory is questionable, I'm not saying it's true or false, consider it as a possibility.

Do not count out the 9 year old girl, her name, and date of birth could play a role in this. Everyone injured or shot could have played a role. (Ritual)

Lastly, Pay attention to the agenda. For all you know, this whole assassination was a distraction from something else going on AZ. "Starhitshnaz" consider the possibilities.

This thread started off great and then went downhill and it's getting better near, let's stay on track though. Our investigation powers are too good to be thrown off track because of the "end of the world" conspiracy and everybody getting scared of it or the government, etc. It's a possibility but there is not enough evidence to support it other than a possible piece of evidence that believe me, you ARENT going to find because it either existed and its gone, or it never existed.

The people in charge can remove anything from the internet in an instant, I've seen it done before (for those who are aware of the ocean anomaly just before the oil spill).

Glad to be in this discussion but let's stay on track.
edit on 10-1-2011 by x8thful because: Grammar

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Im trying to upload a larger photo of the screenshot i took from Google earth. Its very handy and I would suggest downloading it.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Here's the cult leader talking about the incident www.youtube.com.../u/12/ p.s his voice sounds like an 80's cartoon villain
edit on 10-1-2011 by JDofENGLAND because: added content

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimistPrime

I found the street. Have been looking at the satellite views of the surrounding desert. What I would like to do is compare the landscape from the Yuma desert, especially the mountains, to some hills and mountains photographed on Mars. Maybe this JLL stumbled on something in the desert he wasn't supposed to.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

maybe its an underground bunker for some of the goverment too hide from niberu

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Well there is plenty of desert for them to hide the damn thing.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
we need the op and tht chick someone at least the dude tht talked to him on the phone , if he was lying why would he have even called tht dude?

To answer your previous question on how he sounded, all I can say is he sounded like he believed what he was saying. Then again, crazy people believe what they say. On your point about why he'd call if he was full of crap, all I can say is that I didn't get any information from him, so he may as well have not called. I'd have 10 minutes of my life back that I lost during that call.

Did he sound "crazy"? Hell, I don't know. What the heck does a crazy person sound like? Maybe. Yeah, sure, he's friggin' nuts. After all, lets dissect the conversation: 2012 is real. Secret website...can't share URL. Blah, blah, blah. So, I have to say he's as crazy as they come. How's that grab ya?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Nice to see you joining the madhouse again Navy_Vet

did you get a number or did he call private?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

Thanks. He must have blocked his number because it came up as private.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

Getting back to the conspiracy at hand, and oswego, what clue do you think we were supposed to pull from the antderosa comment on that business website? What the hell are we overlooking?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I don't know. As soon as I get my "mind reader" chip upgraded I'll let you know
Seriously, I don't know what he was banging on about. I've posted pretty much everything I can remember about the conversation.

link   
Just for the record, I messaged the girl who claimed to have found the secret blog as well, and the first time I asked her she sounded as if if she had no idea what I was referring to. After I clarified, she went on about how her and oswego are having a hard time communicating because U2U’s are disappearing and going to the wrong people, but she never confirmed that she had even found anything.

As for the OP, he told me to search using both their usernames, then I asked him if they were “giffords2” and “classitup10”, to which he replied yes except without the “10” in “classitup”. I went through every result that had those two keywords and no blog.

Now that I think about it, would a government official saying they believe in 2012 or nibiru really be all that earth shattering? Would it really matter? If she wrote it online herself, why would people threaten him for finding it?

Even if the OP was telling the truth, I don’t think it’s a big deal. And the more I find out about Jared, the more I think that there is no conspiracy here, just a schizophrenic with a grudge.

What about all the testimonies from people who knew him? Are we to discard those as lies? They make him out to be a crazy guy who just went over the edge. I don’t think this goes much deeper. All the bird stuff and infinite day theories are likely just hallucinations from a schizophrenic.

link   

He was referring to Jared's obsession with 2012.

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join