It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

and they are not a small group very organized

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I don't mean to derail the thread but i just watched the local news and they mentioned "Gun control advocates and congress are looking to ban the type of clip he used in the shooting". Man they jumped on that QUICK. I can't wait to see what pans out because of this.

JT

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
here is just one of thousands of aticals talking bad about this cult forum.rickross.com...,62042,90317

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Even if they are what you are claiming, what makes you think they are in any way connected to him?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
this is a video from one of there members just look how messed up they are and how similar they are too jared

jared made these same changes with his mental and shaving his hair and such
edit on 10-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Jareds recent mugshot... now that is scary. :O

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
This song was posted by destiny on the 7th its realy weird did this make him turn www.youtube.com... if he was into a cult is possile

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimistPrime

You know, that's true. That's where the saying "there's a fine line between insanity and genius"...NOT saying this dude was a genius...but many intelligent people are misunderstood. He's still a murdering freak, but I'm just sayin....... There are many extremely intelligent people who have difficulty expressing their thoughts in words. That can be very frustrating, and it drives some unstable people to insane acts.I really hope the congresswoman comes out of this ok, and the others....such a horrible way for it to play out. Also, the A.D.E B.C.E. (Before Common Era is a way to describe the time period without the religious connotations of A.D. B.C (in the year of our Lord...Anno Domini)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JDofENGLAND

this cat jared was defintly in this cult people lmao for sure no doubt

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildeagle

WOW....now he looks deranged....either is is insane or he is trying to look insane. It certainly looks different than his other photos.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
these cats are mind effed

they got billions of vids and billion of websites they are evrywhere !!!!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Hey maybe its the same group our gov is in

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
realy weird comment on weird destini song www.youtube.com... the comment says WE WONT BE PRETENDING FOR LONG!!!

Awareness of DisGrace is what We are Working On.

The work is almost done, if you can, do what there is left to do.

moosecolony 2 months ago

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
this guy in the vid is there leader super freak!!!!!!! scary voice

betcha anythng they made him do it just watch some of the members videos they change so drasticly and talk just like jared shaved there head and face just like jared

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

One of his supposed friends have come out and said it, someone posted about it earlier in this thread. I'd say it's speculation unless someone points out something differently to prove it.

As for the video being by him, the inductive reasoning, the favorite, the time period they were both created and the message given are very similar. I think it's safe to say that Starhitshnaz was Jared or someone very close to him trying to get a message out for him.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kyeleigh

this cult wants to make a new political party called the equal life party . and they do not want there vids or there site tied with it makes you wander

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
this is a video from one of there members just look how messed up they are and how similar they are too jared

jared made these same changes with his mental and shaving his hair and such

She should have stuck with the math classes instead of getting sucked into religions. People need to learn to not talk about themselves unless they have a success story to give.
edit on 10-1-2011 by quantum_flux because:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I am a bit spooked now. I have followed since the beginning of this thread. 2 members disapeared from here and they both claimed to have known something. We all know 1 is Oswego the other I will not mention...that person had personal conversation with Oswego and left out of here in a hurry. Well my second dose of nyquil is kicking in...check back on this later. Great info guys...there are so many clues. We just need to put them together now. Oh and about that nasa conversation link with Giffords and JLL..I am sure it no longer exists. That is the key to all this.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
OMG! is this what the mask is ment to be in the flag burning video www.youtube.com... its a video from this cult
edit on 10-1-2011 by JDofENGLAND because: sorted the link out

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

You got that right! Total look of some sort of crazed in those eyes.Actually, he really does look drugged even! Veeeery creepy!

edit on 10-1-2011 by Wildeagle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join