It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

Star Hit Sahuarita (location of school) in arizona.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimistPrime
reply to post by urgreatestcYn

He is like most americans, walking around ASLEEP. Most people to not want to get involved and know the truth, if he indeed was awakened to the truth, it may be hard to cope with, therefore wanting to go back to sleep, and turn off the alarm clock.
This was a good analysis. If indeed oswego is telling a hint of truth I could see that as a possible meaning to this. OSWEGO YOUR INTEGRITY IS BEING CALLED OUT If your not a liar prove it

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb

Star hit sahuarita in arizona

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JDofENGLAND

Originally posted by OptimistPrime
reply to post by urgreatestcYn

He is like most americans, walking around ASLEEP. Most people to not want to get involved and know the truth, if he indeed was awakened to the truth, it may be hard to cope with, therefore wanting to go back to sleep, and turn off the alarm clock.
This was a good analysis. If indeed oswego is telling a hint of truth I could see that as a possible meaning to this. OSWEGO YOUR INTEGRITY IS BEING CALLED OUT If your not a liar prove it
do you honestly think he will show his face now? he was just accused of working with JLL

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Come on dude... Why the suspense??? I have been all over this board and the only thing that makes any sense is the people that are calling you a hoax,

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
maybe op wasnt lying www.cnn.com...
and look at the crazy weather hosted.ap.org...
edit on 10-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tiger28

It's worth a try. He might want to retain some of his credibility If he is reading and he is telling the truth which I highly doubt.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
i was looking for jared being into cults and i think he was part of this cult www.desteni.co.za they shave the heads talk weird and are into nasa and weird weird things i bet he was a member here

reading on they want to start there own political party called the equal life party and many people think this cult is brainwashing people they also have some very wack videos on youtube search desteni productions

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by pimpinette

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
reply to post by dalloway

If you look back to my post last night I even said that what made me suspicious was all the people commenting on this thread that had signed up that day or the day before. Just seemed a little too coincidental to me. And now today, not a word from any of them.

I think you are being overly suspicius. We live in strange times and it is only natural under these circumstances that people go from lurkers to registered users, to be able to participate in the discussion. I can only speak for myself, but before I was checking out sites like this with a mixture of fascination and shame. Now it feels like necessary preparation. But I try to not get too caught up in it, and see conspiracies in every corner (every tenth or so is enough...).

I too lurked on several alternative news/conspiracy sites for a long time, even for years, with a sense of of fascination akin to guilty pleasure. I guess my "awakening" has been a slow one. I am by nature a skeptic, so I probably am getting a little bit caught up in things. Thanks for the reality check. I think I'll keep my eye on those corners.

edit on 10-1-2011 by dalloway because: spelling

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Chris Matthews on "Hardball" on MSNBC just quoted from the conversation between Loughner and Giffords from the NASA blog. He quoted the "What's government" line.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
guys you have to go here www.desteni.co.za weird peeps here im going thru forums and i bet jared was a member i looked at his mugshot and he looks jus like these fools these are the people tht brainwashed him

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

so oswego told the news?
did you get the link i bet its gone already

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I have a friend with a high IQ (175) and sometimes he seems "off his rocker". It may seem like Jared is crazy to those who cant comprehend what he is saying. Regardless to what oswego has posted here, I feel there is code in things he has been talking about. Look at threads Erad3 (jared) has started here. Even members in those threads are dumbfounded. He makes very good points about things like the infinite year (as in AD/BCE, not a single year such as 2010) infinite currencies, and that mars rover. Im willing to put money on him figuring things out and TPTB doing what it does best.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I take it he still hasn't coughed up the link? For the record, I have not been called back either. Oh well.

Personally, I think the most damning evidence in this entire case is that the killer had made numerous death threats, yet the freak of a sheriff didn't do anything. Yet, he has the audacity to lay blame on anyone who isn't a flaming Communist. Go figure.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimistPrime

Maybe NASA has a mars rover tool on the moon and are planning to use it to destroy the earth on the "last mission" he husband is schedualed to be on, and everyone plans on being in the underground tunnels?? or maybe itll be like the movie armagedon...?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

They know about it somehow. I'm trying to rewind to go back and hear it again (digital tv.) I was typing when he said it and only just caught it.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I have read his ramblings, and in my opinion the guy is highly intelligent. Maybe a little too intelligent. People didn't get what he was saying and ridiculed him. He seems very intelligent, albeit crazy, and maybe he did start to figure things out.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

read above someone said that they talked about the nasa blog on tv and also i found the place that brainwashed jared www.desteni.co.za look that site over got jared written all over it and vids on youtube search desteni productions

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by aravoth
OK I'll make it easy on you. Go to my contact page on my website objectsinmotion.org... you can fake your name, just put the link in the message box, and send it. Totally anonymous. I will take responsibility for posting it, right here.
edit on 10-1-2011 by aravoth because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2011 by aravoth because: (no reason given)

Still waiting for whoever has the link to send it to me, don't be shy now.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

so that confirms op statments, they just not telling the hole truth how come they found the blog but we cant , bec i bet oswego told them

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join