It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Mothership appear above Lima (Peru)?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
I swear on my dead monkey's unlces mother that this is NOT and I repeat NOT a mother ship.
edit on 7-1-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

Well, I think this is pretty much a ship, if is mother or father, I dont care.

edit on 7-1-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by FreeStanger

well, if they are from the slums of the galaxy, then of course you know the answer.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
As one of the member of truthiness-seekers and of sound scientific minds, I would like other videographers to provide their copies of the event from different "angles". Then we could compare hoaxes, err, findings in a controlled manner and come up with rational conclusions.

P.S. Again, why do UFO sightings have to be in the DAMN dark of night? Our eyes are so weak at night! Come on!
edit on 2011-1-08 by pikypiky because: To correct for spelling and grammar.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Lol, some people on this site could be abducted and still be skeptical. Nice find

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

Well, because they are a bunch of lights in the sky only recorded by one person at night then it MUST be an inter-galactic alien mothership... right?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

Nah, it can't be anything out of the ordinary. I'm not saying that it is a mothership, but it definitely isn't glow in the dark balloons. :/

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
One of the things I did find kind of interesting was that the lights seemed to be revolving in the video that I saw. It did not seem to be any kind of conventional aircraft and from the video it did not seem to be lights on the hills either. For now I will leave this one as unexplained, but here is to hoping that it is a real space/star craft.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Would you carry a high-end HD camera with large zoom lenses all the time? I though not. These videos are taken by ordinary people using run of the mill cameras or mobile phones. THat doesn't necessarily mean they are fakes.
It always amazes me how some people will expect that the videoing of UFO's is done according to what they think they would do. The theory is never the same as being there in person. If I was lucky enough to see a UFO like on this video I would probably be too surprised to think about grabbing my camera initially.

For what it's worth, I think it's an unidentified craft of unkown origin. It looks like it could be not of this earth. And the connections between UFO sightings and South America is well documented. It is, imho, plausible that it could be a craft piloted by ET's.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mysticus22

Its not a case of what I would do , or what average joe in the street would do, but what about Ornithologists, proffesional photographers, astronomers with telescopes with cameras attatched to them!!!!??? These people are out there, and they arent even looking up, and yet they have the best equipment of all , with which to do that job.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Theres a thread on here of prototype plane that i will hunt for but im sure i have seen this shape of the air craft before. I will be back soon with the image hopefully.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Looks authentic .to me! This came out proximally the same time this video showed up ..It looks like they can generate clouds to hide in very clever! probably they are still scared for us to be shot down! can imagine that clouds give a hard time to for planes to lock on the target.

And some stills of the current topic!

edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Pretty compelling catch!

I think they said it was seen for 30 minutes too.

I am hardly fluent in Spanish, so I am not sure why they showed the tophat UFO…but one day while driving home, I came to a stop sign and took a picture of the sun setting for my husband. When I got home and downloaded it onto my old, cantankerous (now) pc, I caught a tophat UFO, just like the one in the vid.

If anyone is interested in posting it to this thread, I will attempt to dl it to this phone and email it so it can be posted here...although, there are no gaurantees that will work. I posted it long ago on another website that used to be more like this one but has since gone downhill.

I can give someone the link in U2U and you can take the image and post it here that way if it is easier.

Just let me know..

reply to post by Arken

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by kingofmd

Not to mention the rc planes are deploying flairs.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Why is it always a MOTHERSHIP , who's to say its not a scout ship to a much larger ship hiding behind the moon.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
Why is it always a MOTHERSHIP , who's to say its not a scout ship to a much larger ship hiding behind the moon.

No offense but,
duhh, it's hiding behind Nibiru!!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Reading back on the post I made on another site in April of 2009, the little tophat UFO I inadvertantly captured was described as a scout ship for protection or a transporter UFO.

So what I want to know, is...the tophat UFO they showed in the video for a split second...is that in the same footage as the 'mother ship'?

How about grandaddy of all grandaddy ships? Would that make you happier?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Ophiuchus, I do not believe that footage has actualy improved at all. While I find this object interesting , I am once again confounded by the lack of detail in the image. Of course it seems to me that this footage was shot by regular folk , with meagre means, but I still get very fustrated by these sorts of lights in the sky shots.
I keep thinking " how is it no one ever shoots one of these things using a telescopic lense?"

If there are clear shots of UFOs, the usual reaction is that they are CGI because they are very clear. If they are not so clear, we want them to be very clear. Oh well.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr
Lol, some people on this site could be abducted and still be skeptical. Nice find

It's a nondescript bunch of lights. 'Mothership'?

FAIL

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mysticus22

At no point did I say "this video is poorly shot, with sub par equipment, and is therefore fake." What I said is that the video is of absolutley no use in terms of finding out good solid details about the object being recorded. There is a marked difference between these standpoints. One standpoint is based in imaturity and impatience. The other is based firmly on expirience . I stand by my statements.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I like the first video, I still think its some form of blimp tho but it looks to be a fair size although there's no way to tell how far from the camera it is.

The thing hovering above the house looks like one of those kids toys with the fan blades that you remote control hover.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join