It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

its a conspiracy i tell ya

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
hello im papa smurf you may have heard of me from a recent collodial silver mishap,

nah jus kiddin im a brit and a seasoned conspiracy theorist

nice to be here

now lets talk gov manufactured genetically engineered bird and pig flu soon to be released in the human pop

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
You got to be kidding. The people in government can't keep secrets. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying govt doesn't try to do things in secret, but the conspiracies I read about on ATS have been around for decades. I don't think they are capable of keeping a really big secret more than a few years.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
the government can keep secrets theres 2 space programmes for a start 1 we see and the hush hush 1 we dont see some of the images of ships buzzing around in earth orbit are actually more shadow government world funded d.u.m.b stored fighter craft they been playing with for years

another 1 is a few simple modifications to your car and it will run on water hey presto no more need for petrol

theres a big list but i'd like to save it for later

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by akapapasmurf

akapapasmurf, welcome to ATS you seem to have some info for our hungry minds to share so feel free to. I also agree there is more then what is told of space programs. I wish I could see that space programs pictures even of the slimies!?!?!? see you in the boards

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

ok then, if you know about this stuff then its not really a secret right?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Welcome! I'm sure that you've been monitoring this site for a while and know that it is based on decorum, the exchange ideas and beliefs. This site plus our beliefs and our questions keep TPTB from succeeding. Their agenda becomes corral dust.

Peace...........yak055h

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hey

I am replying here as you posted two threads in introduction.
I am having a feeling that you are thinking that there needs to be 20 threads posted before you can post in any other forum? If this is what you think, I hope I can help out.
You only need 20 posts, as in replies etc, to post in other forums. Not threads.

Anyway, here is my response to you from your second introduction.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no idea what you mean about those episodes, as I don't watch them. or much tv for that matter.

I am taking a mad wild guess here regarding the 20 post thing, and that would be to hopefully deter the likes of trolls and the likes.

I think the 20 post thing is great, and easy enough to do quickly. (Only 20 posts not threads)
This forum is rather big, with tons of fantastic threads being posted. Interesting stuff that you can get involved in.

Anyways akapapasmurf, a huge welcome to the boards, and maybe...just maybe, you have intrigued me enough to check out this series you speak of!

I hope you have a great time here..I'm betting you will.
edit on 21-2-2011 by Wildeagle because: Made an oopsie!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Hi akapapasmurf, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
season 2 episode 11 and 12

in that order and yes its the #ty newest series but i think you will find it very ... interesting

episode 11 "the refuge"

and 12 will explain itself when you see it

ok episode eleven details the gulf oil spill in particular it mentions a bacteria that kills all life in the water and changes the temperature it freezes at allso details how it spreads world wide and causes a lasting winter it kinda relates to whats happening now and you know how those illuminati like to reveal their plans in flicks before they happen
edit on 21-2-2011 by akapapasmurf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
that be the outer limits people watch it and come back to me with your opinions my mouth was wide open when i watched them !

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
gulf blue plague ? anyone watched it yet I can't post links I'm using a iPod because I'm on my holidays

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
got a link to the first episode i reffered too

the jist is 5 people have serious cancers and they have been placed in a cold sleep till the the ptb can find a cure.

while sleeping they dream a shared dream however 1 of them realises he's dreaming and takes control of the others dream state.

the significant thing in this is his cover story for creating his dreamworld .. watch it and see

www.tv.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
this is a bump but i highly reccomend someone watch these episodes the explanation is incredibly similiar to the events unfolding in the gulf now

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
ok no one gives a flying **** it is a bit too deep for most palletes i guess.

episode 12 depicts solar maximum too and gives an account of the doom we may be facing this or next year

and the message there is Easy to understand not as twisted as episode 11 as in they know and aint disclosing because you wouldnt want to know anyway ! considering there isnt a thing you could do about it.

anyway plz help me to reach 20 posts and get off this damn intro forum

masons are so simple you miss whats right infront of you ! its a bit like god and his message to humanity they are so simple to undersand you just dont

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
i want you to see this

www.youtube.com...

Now i would like you to read this

C/2010 X1 Elenin... and just how close this gets...

there's some VERY interesting allignments with the sun and earth at the same time, creating additional Pull on the planet... such as:

January 12th 2010,

Feb 24th 2010,

September 4th 2010,

March 11th 2011

wondering why the dates are significant?

google them...

Jan 12th... Haiti,

Feb 24th... Christchurch,

September 4th... Chilli

March 11th... Japan.

the distances are 2.141 AU on March 11th,

and 6.754 AU on Jan 12th.

now... moving forward in time...

September 26th this year - allignment - distance 0.396 AU,

October 17th - allignment - distance 0.232 AU...

November 5th - we pass into the place the allignment took place on September 26th (there would be debris)... AND we are in allignment with it again... at a distance of 0.348 AU

then again we align on 26th November with a distance of 0.596 AU...

so... if we had THAT MUCH destruction in the past at huge distances... what about when it's this close?!?!?!?!?

isn't it interesting? let's see if those dates (or very close to... like a couple of days either way) are significant in the future.

is 2012 a lie ? they found nibiru in the 80´s .. that leonard nimoy show on the ancient mayans was from the 70´s

suddenly 2011 became 2012

hmmmmmmmmm i guess we will know on the 26th of september roughly especially if it co incides with bettlegeuse´s super nova .. and if you still believe nasa then you deserve to die

join