It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000+ birds dropped dead from the sky.

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

man made or not it still can be a sign , i bet there are more stories about this happening, we just haven't found them yet., i bet we will not see them on fox or cnn, gotta dig local.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

I really don't mean to sound crass here...but it was New Years Eve and there were Fireworks going off.
Occams Razor "is a principle which generally recommends selecting the competing hypothesis that makes the fewest new assumptions (also known as postulates, entities) when the hypotheses be equal in other respects."

Should we assume that the government, at the nearest military base (also an assumption), were testing a new secret weapon (with no supporting evidence, so this is also an assumption), only on Blackbirds and Starlings which caused them to take to the skies outside their normal flight hours then fall out of said sky to die?

OR

Should we acknowledge that there were fireworks going off (because we do have proof of that), and that those sounds are what those witnesses are mistakingly identifying as cannon sounds?

I think I'll go with the 2nd one.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
You can find plenty of stories all over the place on how human/industrial pollution is killing and wiping out all sorts of life on this planet.
Even though this does smell fishy (no pun intended), why should we all really think this is any different?

Industrial pollution does cause death, cancer, and other not so nice things...fact.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

Acording to the links there was falling and duying yesterday and today, not only on new years eve.
edit on 3-1-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by robile
reply to post by zeeon

If its mostly the same species I would guess bacteria or virus far before government or weather related causes.

I would definately agree with you. I'm leaning toward Natural phenominon OR possibly another prophetic sign of the times. Although I have no scientific method to back my religious beliefs, I still believe things are happening to what will eventually coliminate (sp?) to 2012 and we will either have some kind of revelation or apocalypse.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by neowakko

A tornado hit CINCINNATI Arkansas early friday morning killing 3 people. Im thinking this storm system is the most likely culprit to the cause of death of birds and fish as well.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

This point has been argued and stated to death but hail would NOT cause internal injuries to their organs. So any and all meteorological suggestions are mote at this time.

Really...why not? Why wouldn't blunt force to the outside cause internal injuries to the organs? Birds are frail things.

The key point is: internal trauma and 100,000 fish perished too.

The fish died last week from what I heard...and they also said it is a natural anual die off...just these numbers were unusually high. They suspect a virus in that case. All the same species fish.

So whatever this was caused DEEP penetration. The only explanation that fits into that scenario would be some sort of radio or scalar frequency (HAARP)

Really...how is that the ONLY explanation...and do you have proof HAARP can cause internal blunt force truama???

I don't like throwing HAARP out there anymore than some of you don't like reading it but sometimes, the most outrageous is the most plausible if you consider ALL aspects.

I think you do like throwing HAARP out there...I think you jump to the outrageous before anything else.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon

Although I have no scientific method to back my religious beliefs, I still believe things are happening

Priceless.
edit on 3-1-2011 by Paroxysm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by maniordknivesdotcom

A tornado hit CINCINNATI Arkansas early friday morning killing 3 people. Im thinking this storm system is the most likely culprit to the cause of death of birds and fish as well.

Storm happened in the morning, birds started dying at night and continued to do so until today. Only one type of fish died to the tune of over 90,000. Storm can't be blamed.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
reply to post by zeeon

Acording to the links there was falling and duying yesterday and today, not only on new years eve.
edit on 3-1-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

Right, but those happened in different places right? And if they did occur in different places, are there more witnesses who claim to have heard booming noises in those locations?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

This is now listed as an epidemic hazard on the RSOE map.

hisz.rsoe.hu...

Easy to spot, just click on the link, and look at Arkansas, big RED triangle.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paroxysm

Originally posted by zeeon

Although I have no scientific method to back my religious beliefs, I still believe things are happening

Priceless.

Even I can admit that you can't prove God exists....but that doesn't stop my faith!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Do any ATS members live near this town? Because if so maybe you can take a few blackbirds up to the 1 mile radius where all of the birds fell from the sky, and see if they will act strangely.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

I don know but i will search ,heck... is just a theory

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

biological hazard huh... ill be keeping an eye out on this website for sure in days to come.

link   

Originally posted by DontLegalizeDecriminalize
Do any ATS members live near this town? Because if so maybe you can take a few blackbirds up to the 1 mile radius where all of the birds fell from the sky, and see if they will act strangely.

That would actually be a good experiment. The same thing is starting to happen in Louisiana now, some 350 miles south.

link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Roger! If you do find some more witnesses, then you might have another follower on the sonic weapon theory!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Hey guys...I think you are walking all around the answer...and we just are not seeing it.

Haliburton...

They have a large complex along hwy64 near Bebe, Ark and further south in DeWitt, Ark... near the Ok and La state lines...

what's that? Haliburton near bebe and near La? Near the bird killings?

The same Arkansas that saw Mena Ark as the airfield that ran coke into the US and weapons out to the Sandinistas back in the 80s under Reagan/Bush... Clinton was Governor then...

Mena Ark and Bebe Ark are about the same distance from the fish kill in Franklin Co Ark

Who was head of Haliburton?....a fella named Cheney...Dick Cheney...ever heard of him?

Who was the sole company not sued involved in the BP spill and clean up?...Haliburton.

Clean up...oil spill...along Gulf Coast...in Louisiana. I bet Haliburton has a huge presence there...and they had a bird kill too? Hmmmm....

Haliburton does weapons developement.... it would be best to test them in a ver rural area...much like the rural areas of Ark or La or Ky...areas that would be poor except for the good jobs provided by a large corporate business....aka Haliburton.

Arkansas is home to a large business also...Walmart. Walmart and Haliburton....one is concerned with defense and Homeland Security...the other has started to promote the message of defense and Homeland Security.

Walmart is forcing all of it's suppliers to mark there products with RFID tags...will be in place in the next 2 years. Every can, bag, and clothing iem will have a unique tag...can be tracked from manufacture to wholeslae to retail to the register and to the consumer...

Homeland Security would sure like to have someone promote the benefits of RFID to the mass populace....

And if a certain group or demographic refused to take the RFID...ie Fundamentalist Christians...they would have to be punished...by a weapoin that could isolate a group or an enemy by some common trait or location or quirk peculiar to that group.

How would you test such a weapon...try it on a test group...say a certain type of bird or fish.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

This is now listed as an epidemic hazard on the RSOE map.

hisz.rsoe.hu...

Easy to spot, just click on the link, and look at Arkansas, big RED triangle.

Some belly rolls on here tonight.

Click the event description [snip]...

Hempstead County Health Unit Administrator Jeannine Wilson is alerting the county of a county wide outbreak of “Pertussis,” or “whooping cough.”

EDIT: They advise immediate immunization if not current...big surprise...

edit on 3/1/11 by masqua because: Removed insult to member

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by robile

cant just dismiss the storm. That twister could have caused magnetic navigational failure and the birds became confused.
Air pressure difference or something.
I live very close to Cincinati and its quite a force that ripps trees out of the ground or merely breaks them off like twiggs.
First tornado in 65 years in december maybe haarp had something to do with that but Im leaning more towards mother nature.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join