It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the protocols of the learned Elders of Zion

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by cripmeister

The Talmud is very specific in the same way about Gentiles including killing the Gentile.

Since I can't read hebrew I guess I'll just have to take your word for it

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Seriously ! Research the Talmud and the Gentile connection . There was a big thing about a recent meeting where the Topic was the Talmud did not consider killing a Gentile a crime . The Talmud is not a Holy book . It was written after Jesus . The Gentile is like a dog or cattle in the Protocols and about the same in the Talmud .
Just check out the Protocols of Zion by the ,< biblebelievers.org.au/przion1 > and compare them with today's situation .

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

It was proven years and years ago that it was nothing more than a document using it as an excuse for their hatred for the Jewish people. They were debunked before the use of them by the Nazis, but then just as it is now, the ignorant, the bigoted, and the hate filled seem to cling on to lies to justify their repugnant beliefs.

You read that they were debunked and that was good enough for you.

Facts usually do that for me.

If that's the website you're using then I'm not surprised you believe that lie.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Have you even looked at them ? You may not know what you think you know . The proof is in the fulfillment of those protocols by the same people said to have written them .

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

So the ruskies?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Really , look at them for kicks and you form your own opinion. It's really nothing to me , I'm still for Israel . But truth is truth . You could argue that the Jews didn't write them but you can't argue that they have not followed them to the letter . In a recent video about such the title was How to kill the Goyim and Influence friends . Gentile people are Goyim . The Jewish meeting had proponents on both sides of the question for killing Gentiles .

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

So, even though it was proven to be fabricated, you still believe it? As to "fulfillment", I'd like to point out "self-fulfilled prophecy", but necessarily by those "scary Zionists".

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

You can not deny their existence nor their fulfillment by the same people who wrote them . INTERESTING! Are you that dense or Jewish ?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Being written before Jesus Christ is your qualification for a book to be considered Holy? I believe the New Testament was also written AFTER Jesus Christ's time on Earth.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Except it wasn't those dasterdly Joos who wrote these "protocols".

No, I'm not Jewish, I'm an American Christian.
edit on 18-3-2013 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by no1smootha

The Talmud was not God inspired . Check it out .

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I do rest my case . Have you actually looked at them ?
edit on 18-3-2013 by SimonPeter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

reply to post by network dude

Prove that the Jewish cabal have not executed the protocols .

Um....no. Prove to me that you are not Satan's minion, sent here to finish Hitler's work.
See, you just can't do that. It's got to be one of the most idiotic things a person could do is ask someone to prove a negative.

God loves everyone. Even the Joos. Living life with hate in your heart will only invite evil in. Once there, it will consume you. The Protocols have been shown to be false since the early 1900's. Just because you want them to be true, does not make it so. Even if you make multiple posts on ATS claiming it's true.

It's such a shame that Christians never seem to pay any damn attention to what Christ actually taught.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

reply to post by AngryCymraeg

You read the same BS that I read but you can not deny that the Jews have executed the Protocols to the letter . Deny that !

It's still a forgery and I don't think that your claim holds any water at all.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

You can not deny their existence nor their fulfillment by the same people who wrote them . INTERESTING! Are you that dense or Jewish ?

The Okhrana wrote them. Can't you do any basic research?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Research what ? Someones prejudiced if not bought opinion . There was no confession . Only claims made by someone very interested in rebuffing the claims . Again I ask you people have you actually read them and compare them to today's situations .
You people also believe that Politicians are in politics to do good for the people and would never let their influence be swayed by campaign contributions . That is the politically correct view .

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I am not for Christians fighting, but for Christians doing their due diligence and then having proper discussions with each other.

So far, SimonPeter is the only one who looks like he has even read.

SimonPeter is also right. The Talmud is naughty. It was written well after Christ, and in large part to unify converted jews.

There are no pure blood jews today; in fact, far from it.

There are two kinds of Jews today as far as blood is concerned. The Ashkenazi and the Iberians.

They are BOTH gentiles converted to judaism. They were never jews.

The blood of Jacob has spread throughout the whole earth, in most all peoples. Speaking of the flesh, the original children of Jacob are pretty much inside all of us.

So anyone laying any blood claim to Judaism is lying out of their teeth, because there is no such bloodline.

The gentiles are called by the name of the 12 tribes. Jesus has spoken it, so why don't you believe it?

It is written that God will call out Levites, the lineage of the priest tribe, from out of the gentiles also. Jesus has spoken it, so why don't you believe it?

When the gentiles were grafted into the tree, the tree which is called "Israel", the children of God, the gentiles at first were just a part of the tree. But because the bloodline of the Jews had ended, and God had established a new covenant with the people of the world, having finished the old covenant with the children of Jacob; the bloodline of the Jews was soon to die out, because the bloodline had been completed in Jesus Christ.

So it wasn't long before the true Jews, converted to Christian, would go to sleep. And the children born to those jews were not of the circumcision, because these things were not to be performed any longer. So eventually, bloodline of the Christian Jews would eventually mix with the Gentile Christian brothers and sisters. And so when the gentiles were grafted into the tree, so the two became one, and they mated. And also, what was left of the Jews that were NOT converts, these same were utterly destroyed, murdered, and the remnants of those were taken into captivity, and raped, and pillaged, and sacked, and brought to nothing. What is left of the blood of the unconverted Jews now resides in the people of the world as well.

The religion of the old covenant was brought back to the forefront during the reign of the Khazars. Look it up here:
Khazars

While the previous views are still "hotly debated"; the reason these views are hotly debated is because many are unwilling to believe that they are not an official "Jew"; and the other side of the coin is that many hold a false power over others by claiming to be of the bloodline of the children of God, and some people have a strange fear, or awe, of this assertion.

Nowhere is it Biblical that the bloodline Jews have any claim to anything anymore. Not even for a second. Their time was up.

But the time of "Israel", the children of God is not up. And the children of God are out of every nation, every tongue, every color, every tribe - - Israel is made up of the people who are the chosen of God, from all over the earth.

Israel, the landmass we know today, is a man-made entity. It is the plot of people seeking to fulfill the times as prophesied in the book of Daniel. Here, I will show you.

Daniel 11:14 And in those times there shall many stand up against the king of the south: also the robbers of thy people shall exalt themselves to establish the vision; but they shall fall.

If you read Daniel 11, and 12, you quickly find out that the language is quite vague, and uses imagery which Daniel could understand. And though he still couldn't fully understand the vision; and the vision was sealed up until the time when men are running to and fro, and increasing in knowledge.

We know that time is today.

Point being, you are being led, If you are a Christian and you think today's nation of "Israel" is designed for an eventual conversion of the "Jews" to the true Lord Jesus Christ, then please, read again.

Now, I cannot make any claims as to the veracity of "the protocols of the learned Elders of Zion", because I wasn't aware of them until just now.

But I can say that most everything that SimonPeter has said regarding these things is true. He seems to be the one to listen to in this case. You would be wise to do your research, as Christians, instead of blindly fighting in defense of a nation that seeks your death.

The echo of this passage through time has manifested its prophetic meaning:

Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

The protocols of the learned elders of zion - the jews, who are not jews (pharisees Jesus threw out of the temple, money-changers) oath of the jesuits - pope francis (first jesuit pope) who is sworn to the black pope first.

The black pope of the jesuits is the very top position of the illumanati - kings and queens answer to him, as well as the rothchilds, ect.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

I won't hold my breath while you try to prove this.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by TarzanBeta

The protocols of the learned elders of zion - the jews, who are not jews (pharisees Jesus threw out of the temple, money-changers) oath of the jesuits - pope francis (first jesuit pope) who is sworn to the black pope first.

The black pope of the jesuits is the very top position of the illumanati - kings and queens answer to him, as well as the rothchilds, ect.

I have known for a fact for quite a long time that world leaders do in fact meet with and even bow down, and kiss the hand of the Pope.

And of course, if you are a Bible believing Christian, you know that the world leaders are not good. Jesus told us that we are at war with the principalities. He did not say that we would ever be celebrated and rich reverends, pastors, preachers; people who made their living off of preaching; He did not say that we would be appointed and elected government officials; He did not say that His children would be the richest in the world; He did not say that His children should be in war, and killing other people, but that we should be converting them (so if any think that they have done well with imperialism, they are wrong; but if any defended their own territory, then how could they be wrong?).

If you are a Christian and you support Imperialism, you're wrong. If you are a Christian and you support the bankers, you're wrong. If you're a Christian and you support the landmass Israel, whose land was given to them by the government authorities, you are wrong.

Back in the old days, if the Jews living in Babylon had actually begun to willfully and politically and financially support the kings of Babylon, and also those kings that had come in and conquered; would they have been hypocrites?

Do you not see that we are living in much worse times than even they did? And our country, the country of the United States of America, has been the womb into which the seeds of rebellion, and pride, and greed, and willful delusion have been planted. And the people that come up from our country, in their pride, think, "We are great. No one can crush us. No one can do anything to us. We're freakin' America. Heck yeah." Now you tell me, Christians - is that the attitude of a country of people that deserve to exist Under God? Your patriotism is in vain. Christians are pagans in off-white robes these days; and easily led at that. And the further you continue in your mindless ways, then what help is there for you?

It would have been better if you had not been curious, and not that you should have desired education. But because you began to seek it, and halted when you heard a lie suitable, instead of following the knowledge to its source, then your ignorance is more of a witness against you than it is an excuse in your favor.

Truth is of God only, for sure. And He opens our eyes, and He makes us to see. And we have all fallen into the trap of false ideologies, and false doctrines, and false knowledge.

But now it's time to fix that. It is time now. IF it is given to you to truly learn and grow and know these things, then start now.

If not, then it is better that you are in ignorance, except that the Lord give you wisdom and understanding, and you are saved by the mercy and the grace which we share with our neighbors in an effort to be the reason that the elect have heard their call (and I say this because God's will be done, no matter what. So therefore, it is simply a matter of a choice; will I be a help to God? Will I be a reason that many were saved?)

And it is important to learn about who Israel actually is. Because if you don't know, then your efforts to educate those that say they are Christian will be difficult. Many calling themselves Christians are believing in the fictions which are based upon Revelations. And there are many different fictions. And because we know fictions are lies, then we know that those fictions have the force and the power to keep people from being saved.

IF Satan had not attacked it, and caused discord and confusion, then we wouldn't think that it was necessary for Christians to understand! But because it has been attacked, Prophecy really needs to be a focus of Christian study.

Right now, I am of the mind with a few others; Agree2Disagree said it best on another thread. There really is no need to force our opinions on Revelations. It will happen, that much is for a fact. And we see a lot of the signs revealed, even if only as examples.

However, the Lord has proven to me through experience that the absolute best way to glean His understanding from this earth is to search the Christian denominations; each of the hundreds of them possess a different piece of the puzzle. It's as if God is saying, "You could have my Truth again, if you all come back together in ME, and stopped preaching bologna."

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join