It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy Against Santa

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

No wonder there is a conspiracy against Santa.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Just for fun:

-v

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

All of this started in 1964 and I've attached the proof, some spoiled little elite ruined it all !

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
My two year old only knows Santa in the same sense he knows Dora and Diego. Santa is a fictional character in our house, while Saint Nicholas is a real story we can share. Having lived in Mannheim for a few years and putting boots next to my bed for St. Nick to fill with candy (not $500 worth of toys underneath a tree), I appreciate the simplicity of a non-Santa Christmas.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Ryanair Airlines Captain of flight FR1397 from Oslo to London Gatwick on
December 22, 2010, reported an UFO 200 km south of Oslo.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4f0d10aeb77b.jpg[/atsimg]

For those who say there is no Santa just take a look at this picture, it may be a few days early but he's alive and well flying in our friendly skies.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The reason they cant find the workshop at the north pole is because it is an a parallel dimension, Santa's magick allows him to transverse the dimensions, which is why it only takes him one night to deliver all the presents....Santa's Wormole Technology

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Happyfeet, this is just for you:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I was astationed near North Pole actually Fairbanks, Alaska. They actually have a Santa Clause lane, Church of St Nicholas, and a toruist trap called The Santa Claus House.
I'd get letters to my neices and nephews sent to them with the postmark North Pole, and they loved it, they got letters from Santa at the North Pole

Oh man, these bring back good memories...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join