It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does a 33 degree freemason know?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

Ok well I agree to that it might not all masons. And you are right about Christians do things that are not Christian and so forth.. Maybe the Masons are not evil from the get go but are getting there the higher their degree gets. The Nation of Gods and Earths also talks about Masons... About Masons uniting/already have united with the Illuminati and all that... But OK!!! You do your research and I do mines. There are people out there believing the Bible is not true lol, so therefore it is all a matter of the point of view I guess..

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a thirty third degree freemason knows how to get to the center of a tootsie pop in exactly thirty three licks

and nothing else of any vague consequence.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MaximumTruth

Hahahaha... Ok then.. and how do YOU know? Are u a 33 degree mason???? Rofl... Go and watch Zeitgeist or the movie about the Illuminati and tell me if you still feel that way!!

Because of ignorant people those secret DEMONIC societies will prosper.. Not that we could do anything about them anyway but I think it is important of people to be aware of what's really going on.. Jus watch the movie

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
they know where the reptilian bases are, and who shot JFK.
They are also immediately changed from human to alien via a DNA swap. It's cutting edge technology.
When they reach the 34th degree they get their vampire teeth.

Who the 'Hell' gave you all those stars...

They also, the Scottish rite, in their tenth degree, have this oath;

"And in failure of this my obligation, I consent to have my body opened, and to be exposed for eight hours in the open air, let the venemous flies eat my entrails, my head to be cut off and put on the highest pinacle of the world, and I will always be ready to inflict the same punishment on those who shall disclose on this degree and break this obligation".

Would you do that to another person?

edit on 17-12-2010 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImNotBlinded

Hahahaha... Ok then.. and how do YOU know? Are u a 33 degree mason???? Rofl... Go and watch Zeitgeist or the movie about the Illuminati and tell me if you still feel that way!!

Because of ignorant people those secret DEMONIC societies will prosper.. Not that we could do anything about them anyway but I think it is important of people to be aware of what's really going on.. Jus watch the movie

I am a 33 degree mason.

my feelings are hurt

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Oooooh whatever lol... Hihihihiihihi..

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Oooooh whatever lol... Hihihihiihihi..

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImNotBlinded

Ok well I agree to that it might not all masons. And you are right about Christians do things that are not Christian and so forth.. Maybe the Masons are not evil from the get go but are getting there the higher their degree gets. The Nation of Gods and Earths also talks about Masons... About Masons uniting/already have united with the Illuminati and all that... But OK!!! You do your research and I do mines. There are people out there believing the Bible is not true lol, so therefore it is all a matter of the point of view I guess..

What are things that are "not Christian"?

Is there a list of "Christian" things to do?

What happens if you do "not Christian" things? Do you go to hell?

What if you aren't a "Christian"? I mean, Jesus wasn't a Christian, right?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
jesus was a jew

jews did wtc

therfor jesus did wtc

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Well ok then, explain this to me then:

Or this:

This is what the owl stands for:
The owl is a symbol of wisdom. Owls can see in the dark. They can see what we cannot see. Likewise, members of the Illuminati are privileged to information that is hidden from the general public. The owl is a nocturnal bird of prey with strong talons. The owl has been associated with wisdom, books, Occult knowledge, shamanism and other spiritual matters. As mentioned, the owl is a bird of the night, so an association with the moon is also suggested. They have short tail feathers and are silent in flight, stealth like. They seem curious about things but are happy to sit and wait until the time is right to obtain their goals. The demon goddess Lilith is represented throughout history as an owl. A study of the demon goddess of Lilith will reveal the dark secrets behind the owl of Bohemian grove.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Jesus was a Jew, I agree to that part. The Jews are His folks, that's why they are hated by everyone.. This is another subject tho.

The Jews attacked WTC? Nah, that was planned by our own government to have reason to start war. Thats all that was!
Al-Qaeda is not responsible for the destruction of the World Trade Center. The U.S. government is. The Pentagon was not hit by a commercial jet; it was hit by a cruise missile. United Flight 93 did not crash after its occupants rushed the cockpit; it was deliberately taken down by a U.S. Air Force fighter. The entire catastrophe was planned and executed by federal officials in order to provide the U.S. with a pretext for going to war in the Middle East and, by extension, as a means of consolidating and extending the power of the Bush Administration.

Read more: www.time.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
They also, the Scottish rite, in their tenth degree, have this oath;
Um, no they don't. I've got the 9th & 10th degree PDF open right in front of me. There aren't any oaths in this degree... it's a portrayal of the continued search for the ruffians that killed Hiram Abiff. There's no oath. The class is told this:

I now pronounce you, my Brethren, to be duly invested with the two Degrees of Elus of the Nine and of the Fifteen. These Degrees I declare to be devoted, now and always hereafter, to justice and zeal; I now invest you with the cordons, aprons, and jewels, which are thus explained.
The apron of an Elu of the Nine bears a star symbolizing Light, Knowledge, and Toleration, and a candle burning in the darkness dispelling ignorance. The black cordon bears nine red rosettes, which, like the nine lights, symbolize the nine zealous qualities of an Elu of the Nine. The dagger recalls the two-edged sword of truth, with which we ought to be armed. The color black reminds us of our mourning for the Master Hiram.

That's the only part of either the 9th or 10th degree that has anything to do with actual conferral... the rest is just a play, the subject of which I've already described.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ImNotBlinded

yes but everybody knows that jews control the world though banking and economics.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Lol I am afraid to say it but I don't know. Jesus was a Jew... True that.

What are unchristian things.. Well abortion for example, homosexuality, etc... What happens if we do things that are not Christian? Well we go to hell.. I truly believe that.

The Christian views of Jesus consist of the teachings and beliefs as outlined in the Canonical gospels, New Testament letters, and the creeds. These outline important beliefs held by Christian groups about Jesus, including his divinity, humanity, and earthly life. Generally speaking, adhering to the Christian faith requires a belief that Jesus is the Son of God and the Messiah or Christ. Jesus refers to himself as both the Son of Man and Son of God in the New Testament.

Start a thread about Jesus so we can talk about it there. This here is about Masons...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ImNotBlinded

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I'm not sure what there is to explain. If you pick out points on a map, you can connect them with lines? And the lines can form shapes?

Let's say it was by design. Where's the evil in that?

This goes back to the discussion previously. Symbolism is what you make it. I've seen the sites, I've seen the theories. I've seen the drawings and the "symbolism". I think there isn't a scrap of relevance to what goes on today in any of it, but there are a good many people who make a fairly nice living scaring the trousers off folks with wild tales. Stephen King does it, but he's honest enough to call it fiction. I think Alex Jones (for one example) is a jabbering loon. I think David Icke is about a half step away from trying to bite the back of his own neck. People are entertained on some level by guys like that (and many others), but it's all substanceless hooey, in my opinion.

If you want to look for some dark conspiratorial mystery, you're barking up the wrong tree with Freemasonry (in my opinion) and that's just what THEY want you to do. The sad thing is, there are some very well meaning and decent men who are tainted by things like this, although I doubt they give it much of a passing thought.

It doesn't hurt Freemasons as much as it lets some real dastardly people avoid the spotlight while it's shining on places that are insignificant, if not irrelevant, to an evil agenda.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 12/17/2010 by yeahright because: Fix tags

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Ok well niceone for a reply.
Are you a Scottish rite Josh?
What I wrote is what someone told me. So what play is it from, can you explain please?

edit on 17-12-2010 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Yea yea yea, everything is made up and you are right
Im still sticking to my theory though because I believe I am on the right path.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by WHOS READY
could it be something like this?-

--Luciferians are not restricted to planet Earth. This is their biggest secret. Most of the planets in this solar system have settlements on them. Earth's moon has a mining operation on it. They refer to Earth as Space Station 33. This is what is revealed to a 33 degree Freemason.

--There are many levels of knowledge above the 33rd degree. Some of them pertain to interdimensional beings and alternate universes.

Hey, I didn't find any of that stuff yesterday when I was looking, but I would love to read up on that if that's a true part of the beliefs and practices. Any particular pointers to decent research that states that?

I mean, astral projection is a large part of esoteric/occult practices so the interdimensional stuff I wouldn't doubt...although it's kind of hard for me to imagine some of the older southern gentleman Masons I've known in my life astrally projecting & consorting with demons, but who knows? Kind o' a funny thought

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
...it's kind of hard for me to imagine some of the older southern gentleman Masons I've known in my life astrally projecting & consorting with demons, but who knows?

I take it you never met network dude in person. He sort of fits the description.....except the gentleman part.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by The GUT
...it's kind of hard for me to imagine some of the older southern gentleman Masons I've known in my life astrally projecting & consorting with demons, but who knows?

I take it you never met network dude in person. He sort of fits the description.....except the gentleman part.

HA!
It's nice to have a visual.

network dude, do you astrally project? I'm just kidding and don't expect you to answer that unless you want to.

And the reason I continue to ask you guys IS because a lot of the anti-mason literature out there is obviously full of shoddy research and sometimes smear/lies without documentation as has been pointed out in examples like the 'Three World Wars' letter. Although it is WEIRD how prescient it turned out to be, eh??

A question about Morals & Dogma: Wiki has this statement without citation:

A copy of Morals and Dogma was given to every new member of the Southern Jurisdiction until 1974, when it was deemed "too advanced to be helpful to the new Scottish Rite member."
en.wikipedia.org...

Is that an accurate statement?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join