It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mhmmm I want to see if I have pyschic abilities...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

Hey thanks for that, happy go lucky person, yep that's me. Does the paranormal interest me? yep thats me, i don't know why, but it always has. Am i envious of ppl with some sort ability, i don't know, could be, which would, i guess explain why i'm so fascinated by it all. By the way how do you do it? i think i sensed you? does that usually happen?

i would def say u have some ability, u don't give urself enough credit

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Often answering questions with the utmost sincerity will in turn help the person asking a question. But you've definitely gotten over three random things correct so it appears. I like this post, and I'm totally willing to entertain the possibility. I'll ask you a series of questions, maybe to help test your "psychic range".

My favorite dog, his name is Toby. I have had him for years, he loves food and would never bite the hand of a person. What kind of dog is he?

I have brown hair, light skin, and I am of average height and weight. What color eyes do I have?

My name is biblical, but I have not come from a religious family. My name is not Gabriel or Noah. What is my name?

Recently one of my grandparents passed away, before they died one of the last things I remember is them saying "Sounds good" - What was it I may have done to cause them to say this? - Also, which one of my grandparents died - or rather how?

And lastly, what can you tell me about myself given this information. - In addition, do I live in a city or a small town?

I look forward to your answers.
edit on 9-12-2010 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Let me give you some questions, who knows, I may change my opinion.
And even if you are way off, I won’t shoot you down…lets see…
I’ll even make them easy, vague…more intuitive than psychic.

What type of person am I?
How old am I?
What motivates me?
What adjectives do people use when describing me?

Easy, peasy…for an intuitive!

Thanks in advance

Midicon.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

You give too much information.. Somethings are deductable from your post if given proper research.

Toby is a Labrador Retriever?

Jonathan?

Green eyes?

You told him about your future plans?

You are generally open person - love dogs (see my psychic??
) You do not live in city center, but rather in some suburban area. You are interested in alternative topics. Aliens, implants and robots tickle your imagination as well. You are also interested in politics. You rarely resort in anger when interacting with people.

Did I guess anything correct?

-v
edit on 9-12-2010 by v01i0 because: 464

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

You are very clearly not psychic, I will tell you that.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

But now she can't call me a dog lover, haha.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Yea I know. I was just deducting from your post in hasty manner.

Obviously, I didn't succeed in that either

-v

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

I'm glad you did, it will make her answer more authentic.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Sorry but I couldn't resist "guessing". Now I perhaps made OPs attempt little bit easier..

Anyhow, I think that psychic abilities doesn't work like this - at least for me. I've had some experiences which one may call psychic, but all of them have required certain kind of "mood" or "condition". If you are interested about my experiences, you can read about one particular case here.

-v

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by whoknows11

Hey thanks for that, happy go lucky person, yep that's me. Does the paranormal interest me? yep thats me, i don't know why, but it always has. Am i envious of ppl with some sort ability, i don't know, could be, which would, i guess explain why i'm so fascinated by it all. By the way how do you do it? i think i sensed you? does that usually happen?

i would def say u have some ability, u don't give urself enough credit
Mhmmmm when your soul is possibly three hundred years old you'd be surprised what your soul implements into your body and memories. But yeah, glad I hit you spot on ^_^ Oh and thanks for the complement.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Ah! You're on, ready for more tests?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Often answering questions with the utmost sincerity will in turn help the person asking a question. But you've definitely gotten over three random things correct so it appears. I like this post, and I'm totally willing to entertain the possibility. I'll ask you a series of questions, maybe to help test your "psychic range".

My favorite dog, his name is Toby. I have had him for years, he loves food and would never bite the hand of a person. What kind of dog is he?

I have brown hair, light skin, and I am of average height and weight. What color eyes do I have?

My name is biblical, but I have not come from a religious family. My name is not Gabriel or Noah. What is my name?

Recently one of my grandparents passed away, before they died one of the last things I remember is them saying "Sounds good" - What was it I may have done to cause them to say this? - Also, which one of my grandparents died - or rather how?

And lastly, what can you tell me about myself given this information. - In addition, do I live in a city or a small town?

Talk about testing my ranges XD But anywho, I'm guessing your dog is a sweet German Sheperd mix. Only because I've seen and been around them, even a few mixes to know these dogs would never bite a person unless they did something to provoke it. As for your second question, I would have guess you have green eyes. As for your name, is it Micheal? Mhmmm.... the only thing your grandmother would have possibly wanted from you to have said such a compliment is to suceed in life and have a wonderful education infront of your very existence. Yes, that is what I believe. By the way, sorry on the loss. Mhmmm as for how.... I want to say some type of cancer for some reason. All I know is it was a peaceful death from what I can gather. As for information of yourself.... humble, friendly, nice..... not a very wise person to piss off. Mhmmmm and I'd guess you would live in a city. Hope I am right on a few things and if I'm not, well.... it is testing my ranges and all and I appreciate the challenge ^_^

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Talk about testing my ranges XD But anywho, I'm guessing your dog is a sweet German Sheperd mix. Only because I've seen and been around them, even a few mixes to know these dogs would never bite a person unless they did something to provoke it. As for your second question, I would have guess you have green eyes. As for your name, is it Micheal? Mhmmm.... the only thing your grandmother would have possibly wanted from you to have said such a compliment is to suceed in life and have a wonderful education infront of your very existence. Yes, that is what I believe. By the way, sorry on the loss. Mhmmm as for how.... I want to say some type of cancer for some reason. All I know is it was a peaceful death from what I can gather. As for information of yourself.... humble, friendly, nice..... not a very wise person to piss off. Mhmmmm and I'd guess you would live in a city. Hope I am right on a few things and if I'm not, well.... it is testing my ranges and all and I appreciate the challenge ^_^

((Ignore, accidental double post.))
edit on 9-12-2010 by Rishiana because: Had to edit info

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Care to try answering my questions also - they're at the end of page 2.

Thanks!

-v

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by midicon

Let me give you some questions, who knows, I may change my opinion.
And even if you are way off, I won’t shoot you down…lets see…
I’ll even make them easy, vague…more intuitive than psychic.

What type of person am I?
How old am I?
What motivates me?
What adjectives do people use when describing me?

Easy, peasy…for an intuitive!

Thanks in advance

Midicon.
Mhmmm your a skeptical person of course ^_^ Why else would you have called me crazy? Mhmmm your in your mid twenties to thirties it seems like to me. But out of everything I've gathered, I would have to say your exact age would be around forty for some odd reason. But your attitude is somewheres around twenties to thirties for some odd reason. Your search for knowledge wand wisdom seems to motivate you of course ^_^ I don't know what else would. Mhmmmm and what adjective would describe you? Mhmmmm simple.... stubborn XD

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0

Okay, these ones should be easy enough:

We have two cats. Can you tell their colours?

How am I feeling?

Thanks if you have time to reply.

-v

PS. I find interesting the chance to examine this phenomena. So I am not here to prove you right or wrong, just testing this possibility
Mhmmmm two cats? Mhmmmmm......... white.... and a calico colored cat thats multicolored... kind of like in patches with brown white and orangeish fur. Hmmm..... giddy XD Excited maybe? Oh and thats cool. Same here... if I have these abilities I want to improve on them ^_^
edit on 9-12-2010 by Rishiana because: Had to make corrections

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
((If I leave I "WILL" reply to anyone who posts in here when I log back online. Oh, and wild things... I didn't read that other persons post about you. But if I could guess again on eye color... I'd say you have brown ^_^ ))

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rishiana

((Ignore, accidental double post.))
edit on 9-12-2010 by Rishiana because: Had to edit info

I own a Beagle, pure bred.

I have brown eyes.

My name is Jonah.

My grandpa died of a heart attack, but during his deep stage of alzheimers he told me he enjoyed the song I played for him on guitar.

And I've lived in a small costal town my entire life.

I'm sorry, but you were completely wrong. But I'm also glad that you gave it an honest try, and didn't just check my introduction thread - which had my name in it. (Hardest question no doubt)

Granted - These are questions over the internet. So if anything, this proves to you that it is worthless to test your abbilities this way (Over the internet). I had fun, and I hope you did. That is what life is about.

You are a very sincere person, and as long as you continue to earnestly try to help people - then you should not feel unsatisfied with your life. And though you were 100% wrong, I don't want you to feel like I just shot Santa Claus infront of you.

Rather, think of it like this - you've got a lot of practice to do, my fellow psychic.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rishiana
((If I leave I "WILL" reply to anyone who posts in here when I log back online. Oh, and wild things... I didn't read that other persons post about you. But if I could guess again on eye color... I'd say you have brown ^_^ ))

And I would say guessing twice is no more psychic than guessing once. ^_^

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Dang, I almost got your name right! See! I am whTzrZ a psychiz

Oh and beage, it is almost like Labrador's retriever.

Brown eyes - what the heck? It's almost blue... err I mean green!!!

You were playing a song? I bet it was about some future plans!!

And I knew that you were living in a suburban of a coastal town. Your granddad died on heart attack? That's what the doctors say.. We psycicz know better

Just joking of course.

-v

PS. I guess Jonah and Jonathan both derives from Biblical Jonah (or Jonathan, I don't remember).
edit on 9-12-2010 by v01i0 because: 2345

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join