It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Frequency Buzz & The Physical Revolution in Progress

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
December 05, 2010
21:38 East Coast USA
The Grey Area:
High Frequency Buzz & The Physical Revolution in Progress

While many of you feel something awesome is about to happen, the same may be said by others who know a little bit more what it is that will happen. I happen to have a little friend I hear called a Thought Adjuster who passes on big news in little packages of information that has passed on some things. Check with your own Thought Adjuster for verification when the time comes.

Some of you do, and some of you don’t, have good contact with the personal verifier of imminent changes to the spiritual economy as it applies to we humans. Such is a true gray area for most, but for a few, you hear but un-clearly. Feelings only about what is approaching is beginning to be verified by evidence of physical change.

I see there is a thread running about “Your Ears Are Buzzing . . . “ and I have read that some of you dismiss it as tinnitus, a word first used in the 1840's to describe a nerve damage or disorder causing ringing in the ears. The high frequency buzz could be tinnitus and I see it suggested that it may be high blood pressure, or the effects of a jaw problem (TMJ). In some cases one of these problems could be the cause. My post however addresses the high pressure sound of the ringing-hissing sound some are experiencing that has nothing to do with nerve disorder. It is likely caused by actual changes within the brain stem in order to hear the spiritual messages that soon will be flooding into us.

All of us of normal mind are spiritually indwelt from about age 5 or 6 until our death. The indwelling resides within the mind mechanism itself and not the brain. The mind is the program and the brain is the radio; the Adjuster indwells the program and directs thinking toward experiential selectiveness on our part to choose what benefits our life success. At present my indwelling can communicate with me, as I too have begun experiencing the high frequency buzz and other symptoms of what has been characterized as a massive change to my physical system - the body - in order to participate in the appearance of a celestial correction and incarnation to the entire planet.

I’ve been attempting to write about the program for the past five years on ATS. Few take notice. But until recently, I have had no evidence of the changes promised within the mind and other body mechanisms I was told was to come right about now and last for a while longer. Spirit exists as a frequency as we do. Spirit frequencies are millions of time higher than ours, yet they must find a way to interface with our mechanism in order to pass on critical information. To do that they gradually ratchet up our frequencies to break through the upper limits we can stand to deal with. When we “break through” the normal mind frequencies we think with and give our lives meaning, we begin to experience the temporary noises some of you are reporting in these threads.

It is our Thought Adjuster which approves the frequency adjustment to mind. Each mind is connected neurologically to our sensing devices through the brain. Mind allows us to think and it also allows us to hear. Hearing is on a couple of levels which are all interconnected to each other. We can hear our thinking voice and we can hear someone speak to us. One is internal and the other is external. When our mind frequencies are pushed up beyond our normal range to hear internally, we at first experience a disturbance to our auditory nerve going to each of our ears. This new range does not increase external hearing, but it does allow the higher frequency internally to be heard as words. Some may automatically say, “Oh, this is channel!” No, it is not.

Many of you are undergoing the preparation of a mind shift in order to listen to some digests of broadcasts containing the announcements of the correcting time programs and the advent of the chief spiritual administrator who will eventually appear in visible form at a pre-selected place on our planet to establish the rule of law and to pass sentence upon those policies within our cultures that no longer work for an enlightened society. Let me emphasize these are spiritual personalities and they have nothing directly to do with contact with off-planet human species some call aliens.

Your spiritual indwelling Thought Adjuster has the full information and can well verify when you wish to ask for such. Meanwhile, the adjustments continue and they will have various physical sensations - some of which can be uncomfortable with no apparent cause. I can not cover it all in one post. Therefore, you are most welcome to ask questions if you have any, and to the extent possible, I will provide you what I know to this point.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I don't know about ringing, etc but I'm more sensitive to noises that I wouldn't otherwise have noticed.

I listened to some psychedelic music recommended by someone on here and I had to turn it off. It was so powerful, it left me literally dazed.

Not sure if this relates to what you're saying but I must add that I am profoundly deaf with some ability to hear music/noise if it's loud enough.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
does this have anything to do with project Blue Beam?

I have been hearing ringing in my ears more frequently. But maybe it's my jaw.

Anyone else have the ringing?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The audio aberrations can be also a result of neural toxins and RF pollution. Some may call it hallucinogenic white noise.

Visual snow
Non-visual symptoms such as tinnitus, depersonalization-derealization, fatigue, speech difficulties and cognitive dysfunction (brain fog) are frequently encountered

Hallucinogen persisting perception disorder

As of yet there is no cure. The main difference between HPPD and schizophrenia is that you can tell the difference between reality and hallucinations, if you have HPPD.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I have that high frequency buzz for some time now. It is always there and never go away. I don't hear it though if I am busy with something else. It is not annoying so I don't get bothered by it.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
So we (those experiencing it) are changing both physical and mental....good to know that......

the thought adjuster your talking about is some kind of our inner-self or a different entity?? and what kind of message we possibly able to receive in the future ? what kind of change could they bring to our corrupt world ? for those changed what could possibly become of them ?

I usually/sometimes experience a noise like a sudden change in your ears when you go to high altitude place following with a buzzing high frequency for about 2 min or so, then it stops. Right ear, sometimes left ear, but NEVER both.

Can you diagnose base on my description?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Hello Observer85 and other respondents,

Observer wrote:
So we (those experiencing it) are changing both physical and mental....good to know that......
the thought adjuster your talking about is some kind of our inner-self or a different entity?? and what kind of message we possibly able to receive in the future ? what kind of change could they bring to our corrupt world ? for those changed what could possibly become of them ?

Answer: The Thought Adjuster is the very high energy self, an actualized spiritual entity that can be fused with - that is, become one in such a way that neither you or anyone else in the universe can tell one from the other. You, as you know yourself, will always remain in situational control. These fusions usually do not take place for hundreds of years, but they eventually happen regardless of how long it takes much to our individual improvement in mind and spirit.

Meanwhile, the Thought Adjuster in everyone looks through the eyes of whom it indwells and aids in choices which actually help each individual maximize good results. It can be addressed. It may be spoken to. It can return greetings to you. And if the individual frequency of mind is raised sufficiently high enough, any individual may here it respond with words one can hear very clearly. Remember though it aids values not strictly material goals, but if the value is sufficiently broad enough to do good, material reward may come with it. I doubt I need tell anyone here the difference between greed and hate and generosity and love.

Just like most of you, I have had some real trials and getting through them seems to improve the rise in frequency of mind when we can look back at them. I broke through the frequency barrier some years ago and was able to actually here the greeting given to me. Since then the Adjuster appears frequently within the mind audio receptors I have spoken to in the first post. Each of you has the same human design of mind and spirit through which these developments do happen. Raising those frequencies causes ear ringing and often times a tickling of the scalp at the back top of the head. Don’t be afraid of it - it has only your best interests at heart although it can be mighty mysterious.

Observer85, you ask what kind of change it could bring to this world? Its primary purpose is to adjust each individual in a way that their contributions change the world by the sheer numbers who have received and approved an acceptable presence of the Thought Adjuster in the mind. They never force themselves on anyone. They do have a spiritual organization which they never talk about, and it is through that Adjuster organization that the real work of changing our planet from the corrupt to the benign takes place. You are asking an uncomplicated question, but the answer is full of mystery about how that can be done, and I know almost no details.

Observer notes:
I usually/sometimes experience a noise like a sudden change in your ears when you go to high altitude place following with a buzzing high frequency for about 2 min or so, then it stops. Right ear, sometimes left ear, but NEVER both.

Answer: Frequency adjustments can have “ping-pong” effects. You may be too young to remember when High Fidelity Stereo came out in the late 50's and how exciting it was to hear the orchestra differentiate between left and right in our hearing them play. Frequency adjustments often go between the what we perceive as left and right and your REACTION is noted and recorded for when the actual Adjuster voice is heard. It took me months of training to know where I heard comfortably. For me that was right in the middle of the mind. For others it may be the left, right, top, or even near the heart center on the high chest sense of location. It differs considerably between individuals. Just what you are feeling and hearing is quite impossible to tell on the surface. If these experiences you have are indeed frequency adjustments as described, then within months of the initial experience, you may find yourself ready to receive those messages the universe wish to apprise the world of. Be at ease as all is well with these experiments and adjustments.

Thanks to all respondents for sharing your experiences and views. I am happy to take more questions if there are any.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Gotcha.....I really do appreciate when you talking your time to answer my questions and others.
When I ask about what kind fo change could they possibly bring to our corrupt world......I mean are they going to ask "receivers" to organize cult spreading the message then get raid like in Waco, Texas.....or to build a secret society like the Mason and Illuminaty.....lastly.....or will they do it like "descend from the sky and call on all "receivers" to the front (thousands of people) and announce them to be the messengers.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Observer85 writes,

Gotcha.....I really do appreciate when you talking your time to answer my questions and others. When I ask about what kind fo change could they possibly bring to our corrupt world......I mean are they going to ask "receivers" to organize cult spreading the message then get raid like in Waco, Texas.....or to build a secret society like the Mason and Illuminaty.....lastly.....or will they do it like "descend from the sky and call on all "receivers" to the front (thousands of people) and announce them to be the messengers.

Answer: They are, by my understanding, interested in educating you the receiver above all else. There is no other agenda. There is nothing to do but learn what they are offering. It is entirely up to each individual to decide what, if anything, they may wish to contribute to the changes in a beneficial way.

I have seen a lot of posting about the Masons and the so-called Illuminati from those who adhere to conspiracy theories. But this is not the same thing, nor does it have anything to do with those groups that get named in conspiracy theories. What may be said to be is that the true self is becoming aware before your eyes with a little help from the one who indwells you. The information to be given out deals with the outer world first through your own inner world of self and spirit. In effect, these connections blend you with the informed inner strength everyone will need to cope with future changes.

To do that, most minds living on this planet must have an energy upgrade - a new battery if you will - that is a little larger than what you have been used to using. Naturally you will feel this energy change with how you work your mind and your sense of having both feet on the floor while doing that - that is, feeling grounded even when being changed.

When anyone feels moved, ask the inner-self which indwells, where am I and will I hear what I need to know? It may take a few days to feel the answer, but it will answer through one means or another. For those who have addressed the inner-self before, seek that which it provides to you in your meditations. Not everything you get as mind feed back in these meditations is your own mind. It will become clear what you have to do to hear well. It really is important to move with the inner flow now, and those things being felt in the inner ear, and the sense of unexplained presence, and many other physical sensations, will lead to results. This all comes about through the natural progression of the spiritual changes so long held off that the need has become gigantic both personally felt and even for our little planet which has taken so much abuse.

Spirit calls to service those who willingly go. It is a quiet service (no fame) often without anyone knowing the persons who volunteer to act upon what they have learned and hear. There is a Reserve Corp of Destiny such volunteers may become lent to in order to be better prepared.

All of these things fall deep within the gray area because they seem so subjective. But when people begin to feel the ear buzzing and the scalp tingles, and heat and cold energy fluctuations not explained by medications or illnesses, it becomes a shared experience that has its own objectivity as an experience.

I hope this helps you understand, but if it does not, keep questioning. I do not mind at all. Thank you all.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Good info...good to know.

Last question;
(In the near future) Will we be able to see something extraordinary out of the blue.....something that will make you (we) so sure beyong the shadow of doubt that there is a force out there helping us.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I think these changes have much more to do with the junk we're putting into the environment and our bodies than anything spiritual or whatever.

It's likely a combination of electrosmog, chemical smog, junk food diets, and a people gone bat# crazy.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Aronolac

Great Post. I have a theoretical question. How do we know it is not an
implant/RFID by TPTB that is causing neural/auditory feedback? Many of the
things you describe can also be caused by such an implant or type of interface
frequency. I think too many people have been lied too and tricked so many times
it is extremely hard to trust anyone anymore. It could be just another smoke and
mirrors to decieve the masses into giving up the last vestages of freedom and
maybe even our souls. If it is too good to be true, it probably is and why all the hush
hush if they are all that anyway? They seem to be using the same tactics as TPTB
in that it goes against free will. What is it with these People/Spirits/Aliens anyway?
They all treat the Human race like slaves in that no one asks anymore, they just take
the liberty and do things without any regard as to what we might want eh? I'm all for
advancing and ascending etc., but how about a "Guide to Ascending" or some such
thing without the in your face frequency ring ring bling bling? And if that isn't possible
then at the very least a heads up on the Hitch hikers guide to the galaxy or "Ascenders
Guide to the new diggs" type deal.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
To Observer 85,

You wrote:
Last question: (In the near future) Will we be able to see something extraordinary out of the blue.....something that will make you (we) so sure beyond the shadow of doubt that there is a force out there helping us.

Answer: You may experience something personally extraordinary. It can not be predicted from here. I am a material human being just as the rest of you are who read these posts. Consequently, there is no way I may confer with those who plan the universe and its design and actions to defend its integrity. However, I will be honest with you and report that it has been told to me through the Thought Adjuster (to which I have referred earlier in these posts), that they may be prepared to speak to the very minds that question its existence. If that is so, you will have the “beyond the shadow of doubt” experience about this amazing inner force which indwells us all with your own personal message. It volunteered to serve with you in your earth life. It will volunteer to be with you as your assurance that absolutely no one else can take away your life ever. Remember that it is your best hope for safety and life even in the worst of planetary life.

To Unity Emissions:

You wrote: I think these changes have much more to do with the junk we're putting into the environment and our bodies than anything spiritual or whatever. It's likely a combination of electrosmog, chemical smog, junk food diets, and a people gone bat# crazy.

Answer: It can not be denied that the art of spiritual discovery can be cut short by all the poisons and mistreatment of the mind and body through bad habits. It happens all the time. Yet the Thought Adjuster remains always there with you, and through every illness, and in spite of these poisons and mishaps. It waits for the opportunity to clear them from you and to provide the solace of the personal victory of winning in spite of what we have to deal with on this planet. I can only encourage anyone who may feel it is not worth the effort to learn of these things, to take the chance to learn anyway, and then reflect back what it may have been like without winning this break through to the spiritual self quite free from any harm.

Greetings Mr. D.
You say: Great Post. I have a theoretical question. How do we know it is not an
implant/RFID by TPTB that is causing neural/auditory feedback?

Answer: If you make contact with your Thought Adjuster, Mr. D., he will be glad to call you by your name, or he may wish to call you a name that characterizes the nature of your personal expressions. I’ve seen it done and enjoyed every minute of it when it happens. My Adjuster knew my intellectual enjoyment with reading about space beings and robots. When by chance one day while musing over life, the Thought Adjuster greeted me by speaking the words, “Hello, Aronolac. What has taken you so long?” You could have pushed me over with a leaf. Let us say you will know the moment for its truth as no implant or chip can get that deep into your “knowingness” as the true spiritual self can do.

Mr. D. Continues: . . . I think too many people have been lied too and tricked so many times
it is extremely hard to trust anyone anymore.

Answer: Good enough. It is a problem among men. However, trust is mutual when it comes to the spirit indwelling, as it has trusted you to carry it to the heights of your spiritual success. You fail, it fails. Yet the benefit of the doubt is always given to you to decide whether to fail or attempt the personal feelings of spiritual accomplishment when you break through. The trust is so real one can almost touch it, and that can not be taken away once experienced.

Mr. D. Adds: I'm all for advancing and ascending etc., but how about a "Guide to Ascending" or some such thing without the in your face frequency ring ring bling bling?

Answer: Frequency adjustments are not for everyone for it is not always necessary to take that avenue of approach. There are various guides to ascending “out there”, but none contain the wisdom your indwelling does for the ascension path that is absolutely right for you. It carries the energy and the intellect to guide and adjust through the effects of your own decisions. Truly, it is unique as each of us are unique and no path is the same. Secrecy is not intentional. It happens mostly because of the vast difference between the material intellect and the spiritual presence in the mind. The mind must grow to question its origin and at least develop some sort of philosophy of life to be self-conceived before it may contrast that which is you have experienced with what can be!

Thank you all for the responses. Please feel free to question more if you wish.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Still have questions

So when they speak/ communicate to you.....you literally hear a voice inside you head?

I really need to know....so that I can prepare beforehand.....
I really dont like surprises.....let alone suddenly hear a voice calling my name inside my head.....

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Hello Observer85,

You write:
. . . when they speak/ communicate to you.....you literally hear a voice inside you head?
I really need to know....so that I can prepare beforehand..... I really dont like surprises.....let alone suddenly hear a voice calling my name inside my head.....

Answer: Observer, when you think about something to work something out, don't you kind of speak to yourself inside your head? Would you try to open a combination lock by repeating in your mind the numbers to dial on the tumbler? Like 5 right then 10 right and then 9 left and so on? That is what I call the thinking voice that most of us use to talk over with ourselves what we need to do to solve a problem or remember something.

Your Adjuster will use that thinking voice just as you invented to hear yourself think. But you will hear it just as clearly as your own internal voice only this time it is not your thought. If you wish, should that occur and you are not sure what you are getting (is it me or is it the Adjuster? you may say), write it down. And ask again. Let it sit there a few moments, and ask if that is correct. You may get quite an interesting affirmation. This is nothing to be afraid of. It is the universe getting to know you as you and it is a great power for good and life stability.

As far as addressing you with a name, many will do so, but if that would make you uneasy be assured your inner self will refrain from making you feel that way and may simply greet you with a friendly hello.

I hope this answers your concern and your question.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I'll start out by saying I personally would LIKE to believe in things like this.

I dont hear it after going on a plane or a similar activity. I often hear it randomly just sitting on my bed or whatever. It goes away after a minute or so. I never attrubuted it to anything like you describe and I would be hesitant to do so, to be honest.

I have much more inclination to believe it is easily explainable by any of the reasons others have posted here. Also, if you are hearing voices in your head, I would suggest you be examined by a professional.

Just my opinion.
edit on 7-12-2010 by Xavialune because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Thanks for your replies, I have some for your answers too.

Greetings Mr. D.
You say: Great Post. I have a theoretical question. How do we know it is not an
implant/RFID by TPTB that is causing neural/auditory feedback?

Answer: If you make contact with your Thought Adjuster, Mr. D., he will be glad to call you by your name, or he may wish to call you a name that characterizes the nature of your personal expressions. I’ve seen it done and enjoyed every minute of it when it happens. My Adjuster knew my intellectual enjoyment with reading about space beings and robots. When by chance one day while musing over life, the Thought Adjuster greeted me by speaking the words, “Hello, Aronolac. What has taken you so long?” You could have pushed me over with a leaf. Let us say you will know the moment for its truth as no implant or chip can get that deep into your “knowingness” as the true spiritual self can do.

From my experiences, I don't think my thought adjuster and I get along very well.

First of all, free will is first and foremost in my book. Our Creators greatest gift to us.
Why would a "thought adjuster" have to mock us and terrorize us into "submitting"?
I don't want an outsider micromanaging my thought processes for the worst and I
will certainly NOT submit to anyone who claims to be a "god" and uses terror and
evil to acheive "Mastery" over us. Service is one thing, Slavery quite another.

Mr. D. Continues: . . . I think too many people have been lied too and tricked so many times
it is extremely hard to trust anyone anymore.

Answer: Good enough. It is a problem among men. However, trust is mutual when it comes to the spirit indwelling, as it has trusted you to carry it to the heights of your spiritual success. You fail, it fails. Yet the benefit of the doubt is always given to you to decide whether to fail or attempt the personal feelings of spiritual accomplishment when you break through. The trust is so real one can almost touch it, and that can not be taken away once experienced.

Then I guess it must be the implant (ringing) and not a "Thought Police ahem, adjuster".

Mr. D. Adds: I'm all for advancing and ascending etc., but how about a "Guide to Ascending" or some such thing without the in your face frequency ring ring bling bling?

Answer: Frequency adjustments are not for everyone for it is not always necessary to take that avenue of approach. There are various guides to ascending “out there”, but none contain the wisdom your indwelling does for the ascension path that is absolutely right for you. It carries the energy and the intellect to guide and adjust through the effects of your own decisions. Truly, it is unique as each of us are unique and no path is the same. Secrecy is not intentional. It happens mostly because of the vast difference between the material intellect and the spiritual presence in the mind. The mind must grow to question its origin and at least develop some sort of philosophy of life to be self-conceived before it may contrast that which is you have experienced with what can be!

Questioning our origin is considered Heresy in some Religions.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Essentially, you've disowned and personified parts of your mind. You make labels like, "thought adjuster" and "spiritual administrator". Intelligent people often compartmentalize like this after trauma. I've done this in the past, and I've seen it in a lot of people as well.

Listen, if I were to believe you, I would truly be insane. What I mean to say is that I've read nearly identical things on these boards for years. They have all been entirely incorrect. If I were to keep taking in this stuff, it would be without reason... an act of faith, perhaps you would call it. Well, blind faith is idiotic. Experience has proven this true.

I just hope you're not offended by what I wrote. It was very blunt, but I only mean to help. Just know that many others have once been highly compartmentalized, and come through the other side stronger than ever. Just question all of your beliefs with reason, and insight. Insight doesn't mean seeing or hearing angelic beings. It means having the inner sight of self awareness, and knowing that you're creating your own reality. You're wishing things to be true, and so they are for you, but insight says there is an objective reality which we all interact with, and if the wishful thinking, ie beliefs don't accurately reflect what is, objectively, then you're psychotic. Gain insight by removing the layers of belief one at a time, by critically assessing their validity. It takes time, my friend. Lots of patience. Keep with it.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Unity Emissions and others,

You write: Essentially, you've disowned and personified parts of your mind. You make labels like, "thought adjuster" and "spiritual administrator". Intelligent people often compartmentalize like this after trauma. I've done this in the past, and I've seen it in a lot of people as well.

Answer: The problem you express about my work is from an intellectual analysis of a spiritual expression. Psychologists make the same error mistaking spiritual input for intellectual distractions which you describe. Spiritual knowing is not the same as intellectual knowing, yet while each is exclusive in their expressions, intellect and spirit are both logical unto themselves. Meanwhile, that spiritual part of ourselves will continue to place its input into the mind centers and be misunderstood even while thinking like yours attempts to persuade others of the ineffectiveness of their spiritual achievement.

You write: Listen, if I were to believe you, I would truly be insane. What I mean to say is that I've read nearly identical things on these boards for years. They have all been entirely incorrect. If I were to keep taking in this stuff, it would be without reason... an act of faith, perhaps you would call it. Well, blind faith is idiotic. Experience has proven this true.

Answer: Experience, Unity E., would prove exactly the other way round if you actually had it to build upon. This is not religion but it is spirit, and the basis of all religion is what we believe about our experiences with spirit. Evolutionary religions which we call the church are mostly predicated upon the intercession of a priesthood which makes them mostly un-necessary when it is understood a Thought Adjuster is present in everyone. If we dismiss our own power to connect to our own spiritual center, then we have reduced our insight into human behavior and destroy much of the basis for a genuine science of the mind.

Certainly, spirit does not coerce in any way, nor would it say the things I am saying to you. But they do not depend on the power of persuasion just by words because they have something more effective and that is the power to indwell the mind. When the raw intellect is tamed well enough to recognize its place as a processor of meaning and not the determiner of values, spirit gains human partnership. Value determination lies within the discretion of the personality which should always direct the mind to establish the facts to base those values upon.

Unity Emissions writes: I just hope you're not offended by what I wrote. It was very blunt, but I only mean to help.

Answer: I am not offended. There is no need to offend yourself either by calling attention to those elements in disagreement with the parts that do not compute with your logic. But remember, there are different systems of logic which lie outside of the system of mind we have to live with. The Thought Adjuster is more than mind. However, it uses mind like a teeter-totter balancing on one end our material experiences, and on the other end, the spiritual meanings of those material experiences. And it uses mind as the fulcrum point to do that. It ordinarily can not speak to the human in a few short 60 or 70 years, but we are living in a time that the usual methods of spirit have been compressed into but a few short years. These adjustments spoken to are the genuine evidence of the compression required to make available many more people to participate with the changes they will have to make work. If it were easy, the planet would be a Paradise and that is obviously not true.

No one argues against the fact that objective reality exists. What is not understood is that your definition of objective reality is not essentially well done, because there are aspects of objective reality that can not, do not, work without adjustments by spirit to the universe in order for you to view it and work in it.

Your analysis about compartmentalization is somewhat true because in this finite reality you call objective there will always be the circumscribed point of view because of our lack of capacity to know all about what we analyze. I am not talking about angels here; I am speaking about that which indwells you, your Thought Adjuster. No angel would fit the mind circuit to begin with, and in the end, no personality form could fit in there either. Therefore, the Adjuster must be something about ourselves that lies outside of finite cause and effect. In the last analysis that totality of what it may be lies beyond your (and my) logical experience of mind. Love defies logic because it can not be computed, yet you probably allow that it exists. And neither can the Thought Adjuster be reduced to the logic of a known quantity, and yet it exists. It can be experienced as I have described and offer to those who are not restricted by the logic of our times.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Listen, I'll leave you to your fairy world, but seriously... you've got issues.

Here I'll give you just one thing to contemplate.

Logic. .. it's the application of reason.

You can't sanely and honestly tell me that anything spiritual can be applied with sound reason.

Logic & Spirit are entirely incompatible. That's why I'm so sickened by religion, and people who claim to know spiritual things. It's madness. You can't know these things. You believe. Don't mix up the two. That's dangerous!

As for love defying logic. Again, you're out of your mind. Logic is the application of REASON. There is REASON to experience "love". These are all instinctual yearnings. Same for what most people refer to as "spirit", but I just don't think of spirit as most people describe it.
edit on 7-12-2010 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join