It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Archaeologist Admits That Pyramids Contain UFO Technology

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
and for a really interesting foray into the ancient egyptian past, stories and etymology, notice on the first vase that the second tall figure from the right, has his/her arms in a circle about his/her head. this same arm positioning is seen in countless pre dynastic art works, particularly from abydos, which eventually evolves into the Hathor cow's head. HOWEVER, the symbol itself is almost assuredly the Eye of Ra, as if they are saying, "We are from the Eye of Ra, " or "We are from Ra" etc, and may be an indicator to the viewer, that these are royal lineages of Ra.

It's my theory that the first "We are from the Eye of Ra", is the most likely because in the ancient egyptian story, "The Destruction of Mankind," Hathor is a part of the Eye of Ra. In fact, Hathor goes out as the Eye of Ra and wreaks destruction. Here's a few more "Eye of Ra Arms" as i call them:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/ae513739ce449861.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/eaca3941c7eb368d.jpg[/atsimg]

i found these pictures initially, on the website of , i think, a french egyptian archaeologist. his theory was that the "Eye of Ra Arms" were early representations of Hathor, which I agree with him on, but added my own theory that it is also an Eye of Ra symbol. Sort of like a "royal greeting. "

Next question is: What is the Eye of Ra..... (i think i know, but that's a different subject)
edit on 4-12-2010 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Are you by chance referring to the "Serpent-Cult"???

Recently i have discovered an article.

One photo [above, right] displays rock simulacrum in the form of a snake's head, making sense of local folk stories which claim that the caves are haunted by a giant snake called el-Nahash.So now we wait. What will these "Experts" find in the maze of caves? Are there records of a prior civilization, describing their accomplishments in science and philosophy? Are there warnings of a fate that they once survived and is yet to befall us? And will they tell us if they do find these things?

The article can be found here. Caves Discovered under the Pyramids

edit on 4-12-2010 by Seed76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seed76
reply to post by undo

Are you by chance referring to the "Serpent-Cult"???

Recently i have discovered an article.

One photo [above, right] displays rock simulacrum in the form of a snake's head, making sense of local folk stories which claim that the caves are haunted by a giant snake called el-Nahash.

The article can be found here. Caves Discovered under the Pyramids

thank you for the data. el-nahash? hebrew? ?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

Originally posted by Klassified

They're only mysteries to us. My personal belief is that they have been figured out for the most part. And I would say someone is keeping a whole bunch of somethings from us. But that's just me.

I think this is something seriously worth considering.

I believe our arrogance has blinded us. This process began in our elementary school days, where we've always been taught that we're the pinnacle in human development. That everything and everyone before us was primitive.

I'm thinking that maybe these earlier civilizations were more advanced than us, but in a different manner. They were more advanced in the spiritual or energy side of things. Instead of taking the route of technology as we have, they took a different path.

It's because the belief that we are the "pinnacle of human development" is central to the religion of the linear progression of man and society. We are taught that man has to be better now than he's ever been. It's just logical, right? Not quite. From my perspective, when you start putting all the information available to us (the public) in perspective, there are problems with the official story of the human race. Societies and civilizations have come and gone, but in many cases their achievements and advanced understanding of certain concepts stand as a shining example of their brilliance. But we are taught that any society advanced enough, would, of necessity, be similar to ours. What's wrong with this picture?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

You´re welcome. Yeah. Nahash means "Serpent" according to the link here : Nahash
The "Serpent" it can be traced back as 70K years ago. Serpent Worship 70000 Years Ago

There is also this link: Nahash of Ammon

[N]ahash, king of the children of Ammon, sorely oppressed the children of Gad and the children of Reuben, and he gouged out a[ll] their right eyes and struck ter[ror and dread] in Israel. There was not left one among the children of Israel bey[ond the Jordan who]se right eye was no[t put o]ut by Naha[sh king] of the children of Ammon; except that seven thousand men [fled from] the children of [A]mmon and entered [J]abesh-Gilead. About a month later Nahash the Ammonite went up and besieged Jabesh-Gilead.

It´s quite interesting, they were forced to remove their right eye. "One-Eye" Symbolism maybe???

Also Nahash can traced back to Sumerian mythology, ENKI

Enki (Sumerian: dEN.KI(G)𒂗𒆠) was a god in Sumerian mythology, later known as Ea in Akkadian and Babylonian mythology. He was originally patron god of the city of Eridu, but later the influence of his cult spread throughout Mesopotamia and to the Hittites and Hurrians. He was the deity of crafts (gašam); mischief; water, seawater, and lakewater (a, aba, ab), intelligence (gestú, literally "ear") and creation (Nudimmud: nu, likeness, dim mud, make bear). He was associated with the southern band of constellations called stars of Ea, but also with the constellation AŠ-IKU, the Field (Square of Pegasus)[1]. His sacred number name was "40".[2]

Anyway at the moment i am doing some research on the "Serpent-Cult". What is most amazing the "Serpent-Cult", can be traced all over the world. But it seems there is some sort of connection with pyramids. For example Temple of the feathered Serpent

The Temple of the Feathered Serpent is the modern-day name for the third largest pyramid at Teotihuacan, a pre-Columbian site in central Mexico. This structure is particularly notable due to the 200 or more sacrificial victims found buried beneath the structure. The burials, like the structure, are dated to some time between 150 and 200 CE.[1] The pyramid takes its name from representations of the Mesoamerican "feathered serpent" deity which covered its sides. These are some of the earliest-known representations of the feathered serpent, often identified with the much-later Aztec god Quetzalcoatl.[2] This structure is also termed the Temple of Quetzalcoatl, and the Feathered Serpent Pyramid.

Peace

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Seed76

i've done extensive research on Enki (Enki-Ea), but I have never read the story about the right eyes and the king of nahash! now that is a really interesting thing there. and why the children of ammon? isn't ammon a reference to amen? something screwy here. will have to do further research on it. i'm an etymology buff.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Here is another link "Son of Ammon"

Alexander left a garrison at Pelusium, ordered his navy to occupy the Egyptian capital Memphis and led his army to Heliopolis (north of modern Cairo). This was one of the most important places in Egypt's religious life: here was the temple of Ra, the sun god who protected the pharaoh. It was perhaps in this city that Alexander accepted the titles of the Egyptian ruler. From now on, the priests wrote about him as the Horus, the protector of Egypt; king of Upper and Lower Egypt; beloved by Amun; the chosen one of Ra; the son of Ra, Alexander. There is no reliable evidence for a coronation ceremony.

Alexander visited the oracle, asked his questions and received information. It is not known what was discussed, but it is certain that after the visit, Alexander started to worship Ammon. He also wanted to be called 'son of Zeus' or 'son of Ammon', which amounts to the same.

As i stated before at the moment i am doing some research on "Serpent-Cult".

Peace

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seed76

As i stated before at the moment i am doing some research on "Serpent-Cult".

I noticed that the events it describes occur during the days of King Saul. Did you know the first time the word "Satan" is used in the bible, is during the time of David and Saul? I tried an etymology on it and determined that it most likely derives from the egyptian Serpent god, "Set" + "An" (the generic god word, named after the high god of mesopotamia, An or Anu, that egypt and mesopotamia share in common). Perhaps also, the etymological basis of On and Anu-bis.

In the egyptian "Legend of the Destruction of Mankind," Ra is said to have bones like silver, skin like gold and hair like lapis lazuli. This description was also shared with Enki's (Ea's) E.Abzu temple. It donned on me that Ra and Ea were the same, and it is here i began the arduous trek in search of mesopotamian and egyptian similarities. David Rohl, provided quite a few in his New Chronology data, as did Peter Goodgame, in his "Giza Discovery," info. One in particular was the story of Nimrod, who plays prominently in the rest of egyptian history, in the guise of Osiris, the founder of Dynastic Egypt...at ...wait for it....

Abydos (which is pronounced "Abzu". Abydos is greek. The egyptian is Abdju. Dj is pronounced Z. So Abydos=Abdju=Abzu). and Abzu is a mesopotamian word. It means Abyss.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
guys none of your posts are related to the topic. Its possible the article was fake or we wouldve heard about it.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DuneKnight
guys none of your posts are related to the topic. Its possible the article was fake or we wouldve heard about it.

it relates, tangentially. Regardless if it's a real news story or not, it remains that the theory of advanced races, perhaps of extra-terrestrial origin, playing a part in ancient history, is not lost on the ATS audience.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

it relates, tangentially. Regardless if it's a real news story or not, it remains that the theory of advanced races, perhaps of extra-terrestrial origin, playing a part in ancient history, is not lost on the ATS audience.

until they crack open the pyramids we cant be certain and as long as Hawass is there we wont know anything.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

until they crack open the pyramids we cant be certain and as long as Hawass is there we wont know anything.

pretty sure if there was anything of real import there, it's already been found, and they are currently in the process of making up some lame story that will cover up the original, and provide the basis for a new layer of historical ambiguity.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Absolutely Correct Sir, Love the posts

Keep up the good work

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kinkykoala

thank you. i'm a ma'am but you don't have to call me, ma'am.

so who are you?

ANYway, not sure if ETs built it, but it is a lot more complicated than it looks. not just in size of the project, but well, those passage ways that they are currently calling "air shafts" (lower northern shaft, upper northern shaft, lower southern shaft, upper southern shaft), those were originally designed into the structure, with massive blocks of various designs /sizes, to keep the smooth surface, slopped passage stones from sliding down the passage. just for starters.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Oh, sorry for the gender mistake

as for me, I'm just a little old man who don't know much....Welcome to being my friend though

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinkykoala
reply to post by undo

as for me, I'm just a little old man who don't know much....Welcome to being my friend though

lol you're probably some genius laughing at all our goofy theories.

hey i work hard on my goofy theories, so,

teasin' ya.

what do you think about the topic? do you think ETs built or had a part in teaching humans how to build such things?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinkykoala
reply to post by undo

lol you're probably some genius laughing at all our goofy theories.

hey i work hard on my goofy theories, so,

teasin' ya.

what do you think about the topic? do you think ETs built or had a part in teaching humans how to build such things?

I think you'll see in some of my other posts, that it's obvious, so very evidently so in my humble opinion, that when we were first seeded to this current earth cycle, that the superior beings (More technologically advanced and of a higher sphere beings) stayed a while, helped start things off, and yes, built the pyramids among other things, I believe as time filtered down to current day, that power hungry, war mongering rascals from the days of Rome and perhaps before and continuing to this day, took the sacred writings, histories etc and defiled and corrupted them, in their minds, saying "we can't have the people knowing this stuff or we will never get them to follow us"....I believe that the story of Adam and Eve is an allegory of actual events, that should not be taken literally, I believe it will all make sense when these intelligent star hopping beings return to this little planet to check on their handiwork. I believe that only then will those that have subverted His eternal and righteous plans, and word, will be put in their place, and He will teach and train us again how to live and help with technological matters....We have been oppressed and brainwashed into submission for thousands of years, because another race of beings was in opposition to superior race....Well, I probably sound real Quacky to you now, but you asked.....

edit on 4-12-2010 by kinkykoala because: corrected a spelling error

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
check this out from the upuaut project story:
www.cheops.org...

that's .....incredible. some stones were made to create pressure and some were designed to release pressure. holy freakin' toldeo batman.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
My problem with the Pyramids being built by Aliens is the basic nature of there construction. They are stone and although very impressive for their time they are nothing we could not have built with known technologies over the last few hundred years. Lets face it we are talking of beings that are at least hundreds but probably thousands of years in advance of us at this moment. Yet they left little to no trace of their existence.

All the pictures in the Pyramids show nothing that can be concretely be said are other world beings. They contain no traces of any power like simple electricity for lighting, the closest we have found is the supposed Baghdad battery which is pretty dire for beings that have supposedly conquered space travel.

If these where temples to these beings why did we use them to bury are dead in and not theirs? Maybe I don't get the Pyramids are alien technology concept but these are my thoughts!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Well the reason that i am doing this research on the "Serpent-Cult", is the fact that you can trace evidence all over the world about "Serpent-Worship" and according to that link here Serpent Worship 70K years ago

“Sheila Coulson’s discovery is going to garner attention the world over. This is the oldest ritual site that we know of and it was in use before physically modern man left Africa”, Ørmen points out. He explains that the San, who are also referred to as Bushmen, belong to the most ancient race of humans. The San, together with the Khoi (or Khoikhoi), separated from the rest of the worlds people about 70,000 years ago. Today they are commonly refered to as the Khoi-San people. The Khoi and the San are quite similar and were displaced by both the Europeans and the Bantu before and during colonization.

And this "Serpent-Cult" it also seems to be connected with pyramids. Now i am not saying about Aliens, but it´s possible(hypothetical Speaking) that this ancient human race, maybe have had some sort of advance technology, which they tought the Egyptians and others how to build the Pyramids among other stuff. And when i have completed my research i will post it in ATS.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join