It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Archaeologist Admits That Pyramids Contain UFO Technology

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by wintercrow

Seriously, is this thread still going strong? The story is hoax made up by Mr Michael Cohen of the hoax website, All News Web. Any link to his website is banned from ATS and his antics have been discussed here at length in the past. Anyone remember the BS regarding 'French disclosure' or the whole 'pyrmaid UFO' scam.
The chances of an archaeologist making a statement like that are zip.
Get real guys!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

I'm showing the difficulty in such a problem by bringing the construction of a pyramid to our advanced times.

The communication between the architect and logistical personnel and sculptors would have to be remarkable! I'm not an expert on Egyptian civilization, but the citizens of Egypt must have been a VERY educated peoples. They would have been so educated that they would have been building automobiles, light bulbs and everything else people of our time could.

I don't see it.

"Place wedge on rock face. Hit With hammer. Repeat." That's the principle instruction here. If the hammer hits the slave's head instead of the wedge, add: "Replace slave,"

"Pull! Pull harder, you dogs!" That would be another major item of communication. Whether they were pulling sledges or strapped curved segments to the blocks to turn them into wheels is a matter of debate, but the instructions are clear.

The surveyors, who would be members of the artisan caste, only needed to lay out lengths of rope to indicate where the rubble was to be piled. They didn't need to communicate anything but: "So high."

Obviously, the architect would specify what sort of carvings were required in any given location to the sculptors, presumably in consultation with priests. This could be done quite amicably over a few barley beers. Egyptian art was extremely formulaic and the session could consist of: "Give us a Nuit-Over-The-Double-Land motif on the ceiling and the usual supplicants running around the walls."

You don't get it because the ancient Egyptians were aliens. Not extra-terrestrials, just aliens. Their mentality was so different than ours that they might as well have been from another planet. Think: human anthill.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
this thread is starting to remind me of g*d like productions.
just sounds like yet another opportunity to claim that christians are what is wrong with the planet. getting more than a little old.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

in defense of the idea that it seems logistically impossible for people 6000 years ago, i offer the following:

1. man power for building
2. man power for surveying
3. man power for feeding/watering the workers
4. man power for removing garbage
5. (where's the rest room? crap! i just stepped in crap! dunno, but don't think they'd be taking dumps in the nile)
6. man power for medical care
7. man power for housing/bedding
8. man power fo coordinating rest and refreshment cycles
9. man power for breaking up disagreements, et.al. police
10. guy's wife is having a baby and needs to go home... man power for supervisors
11. man power for delivering the stones and/or building the forms to pour the goop in
12. man power for dressing the stones

and etc. there's plenty i've probably forgotten, but this was a huge scale undertaking. particularly if we're talking 6000 years ago.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

So if I understand you correctly, human beings are incapable of doing even these most basic tasks for themselves> Life without machines was impossible? Here's the funny thing: no-one ever claims the Roman Coliseum, was built by aliens, yet it is infinitely more sophisticated than the pyramids and poses the same logistical problems. Why is that?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

The Idea that "Alians" helped build the pyramids isn't all that far fetched. I would've been easier to comunicate with them, then rather than now. On account is then, they would've feared the "Gods" where as we would've nuked them.

However, that being said, you mentioned that Christianity ruined the Egyptian Prophicies. This is both True and False. Because ((This is all spoken about on the zeitgeist movie)) www.zeitgeistmovie.org

The Egyption religion is based upon the stars and the zodiac, with the SUN in the centre not SON. The Egyptian did not need to have these stories played down with religouse tales. It was pure, but all religion is like Christianity, you cant escape their insanity.

So yea religion screwed it up, but thats just because someone got jealouse. If their is alian technology in Giza then what about the myan pyramids? could their be some their???

The other thing is they say one of the 24 Enterences into Hollow Earth is in the Pyramids, check that stuff out. It's said to be guarded by the Greys...One "known" speciese of alian we know of.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Wow wow! Listen forget about Christians, its every religion, and satanism aswell don't tread over this just examine the points people to make.

In sports their is confict / confrontation,why? Because each team wants their team to win. When your on a team you feel like its your family that you should win together always.

In Religion, your on a team, and you want yours to win. The Sunni/Shia war has been on going for centuries, over religion. Rowanda, Darfur, (Colonial Times- French[Roman Catholic] Vs English[Protostant] ) That list will go for as long as theirs a relgion to be named. Blaming it all on Christians is unfair??

The Catholic Religion is responsible for everything from the death of Jesus(If he's Real) to our presidents of today. They all openly speak of christianity which is fine, except when the Religion has been held accountable to things like, Murder, Pedifelia, Treason, Conspiracy, and also the fact that every church, obtains grants and funding but not on pays taxes. I Hate religion and everything that surrounds it.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I flaged this thread so that people can see good hoax sniffers at work. Take note friends, this is how you weed out what is true and what is mis/disinfo.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldWriter

so there are no pedophiles or murderers or nut cases among pagans, atheists, agnostics, etc? hello? pederasty was a norm in ancient greece, india, africa, and in fact, it's a human problem not a religious problem. the govs just blame their religious members, the easiest targets in their population, because they're a pain in the keister with their mantras of walking the straight and narrow, meditation, austerity, good eating practices, leaving the guy next door's stuff alone, and so on. the worst massacres in human history have been totally orchestrated by atheist regimes in OUR LIFETIMES.

as far as the rest of the data, take a look at my sig. i'd be the last one to argue that there's nothing strange about ancient egypt. it's extremely interesting, in a very other worldly way

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by undo

So if I understand you correctly, human beings are incapable of doing even these most basic tasks for themselves> Life without machines was impossible? Here's the funny thing: no-one ever claims the Roman Coliseum, was built by aliens, yet it is infinitely more sophisticated than the pyramids and poses the same logistical problems. Why is that?

didn't say HUMAN beings couldn't do it. want to read what i wrote again? what i said was: the immensity and sophistication of such a massive undertaking, thousands of years ago, argues that if nothing else, there were very advanced humans living with normal humans. and by advanced i mean, like upgraded humans. and by upgraded i mean, not exactly human anymore.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

didn't say HUMAN beings couldn't do it. want to read what i wrote again? what i said was: the immensity and sophistication of such a massive undertaking, thousands of years ago, argues that if nothing else, there were very advanced humans living with normal humans. and by advanced i mean, like upgraded humans. and by upgraded i mean, not exactly human anymore.

Here's what you said:

in defense of the idea that it seems logistically impossible for people 6000 years ago, i offer the following:

What am I missing?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
here's a few links on the subject, from the point of view of a machinist.

tube drilling
www.theglobaleducationproject.org...

lathe turned stone

stone saws

sir william flinders petrie on the subject
edit on 3-12-2010 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

it seems logistically impossible. doesn't say it absolutely isn't possible. just think about what i'm saying.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

The pyramid built with today's machines would be incredibly difficult and to match the precision in relation to the size would be near-impractical considering buildings today aren't even as precise. The Pyramid is, of course, what structural engineers nightmares are made of.
edit on 3-12-2010 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
This might have gotten started from the mythical idea that Humans and Gods interbred back in ancient times.
Maybe some of the human rulers were so really 3l1t3 that they were viewed as Gods by the rest of us horse flesh locusts? What with all the degrees of separation and all that its hard to say.

Hawass has said that something not of this planet was found within the great pyramid. Other than the obvious astronomical symmetry maybe some materially real meteor stone was incorporated? I try to keep an open mind but there is so much water and mud disinfo out there to drown in.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Bordon81

there are references to the god stones, and they are definitely meteor fragments, but it seems to me the implications are a bit more far reaching, if all the evidences are taken into consideration.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
wheres the article? i cant find it.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Great post! S&F. This is really interesting, I can't believe this happened, it's an almost official disclosure. The link to the site isn't working though, it says 403.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Oh so the egyptian pyramids are just legos snapped together or a pile of rocks? Do you know how precise the pyramid angles are? and how they line up perfectly with stars wow and even when our structures begin to whither away that the pyramids, which predate kimet/egypt, will STILL be standing lol... wow this aint plaster molds we are talking about here

There is evidence pointing to the egyptians having lightbulbs in the pharaoh times. These people were extremely advanced for their time... some countries in current times arent as advanced as Egypt was then. Egyptians said the pyramids were there when they began to build Egypt. Mightve been Babylonian/ Sumerian related. Supposedly Marduch, so of Enki, built Egypt and became Horus leaving Enki to become Ra. Sumerian myth big thank you and rip to Zechariah Sitchin.

Wow plz dont slight the pyramids.... I would be surprised if ets helped. Soon the truth shall be revealed anyway if Sitching is correct. Planet X/Nibiru should be passing us soon.

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by DZAG Wright

I'm showing the difficulty in such a problem by bringing the construction of a pyramid to our advanced times.

The communication between the architect and logistical personnel and sculptors would have to be remarkable! I'm not an expert on Egyptian civilization, but the citizens of Egypt must have been a VERY educated peoples. They would have been so educated that they would have been building automobiles, light bulbs and everything else people of our time could.

I don't see it.

"Place wedge on rock face. Hit With hammer. Repeat." That's the principle instruction here. If the hammer hits the slave's head instead of the wedge, add: "Replace slave,"

"Pull! Pull harder, you dogs!" That would be another major item of communication. Whether they were pulling sledges or strapped curved segments to the blocks to turn them into wheels is a matter of debate, but the instructions are clear.

The surveyors, who would be members of the artisan caste, only needed to lay out lengths of rope to indicate where the rubble was to be piled. They didn't need to communicate anything but: "So high."

Obviously, the architect would specify what sort of carvings were required in any given location to the sculptors, presumably in consultation with priests. This could be done quite amicably over a few barley beers. Egyptian art was extremely formulaic and the session could consist of: "Give us a Nuit-Over-The-Double-Land motif on the ceiling and the usual supplicants running around the walls."

You don't get it because the ancient Egyptians were aliens. Not extra-terrestrials, just aliens. Their mentality was so different than ours that they might as well have been from another planet. Think: human anthill.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138
DEBUNK:
... a complete and accurate reason of why there are pyramids, without up and assuming that aliens came to build them, seriously are you guys well?

I personally don't think that aliens built them, the history books are right there. When it's comes to design I think it's perfectly acceptable to acknowledge a potential external influence that may or may not of been extra-terrestrial origin imo.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join