It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Archaeologist Admits That Pyramids Contain UFO Technology

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

well if statues and texts from the original time frame don't work, i dunno what will.
and i agree, there are degrees of separation since a dragon could be any number of things, historically and cross-culturally.

ever read the creation chapters of genesis in the original language? sound EXTREMELY egyptian to me, and when i think about it, it makes sense. moses was raised an egyptian, and since egypt and mesopotamia originally shared the same history, he's telling the extremely condensed version in which both the egyptian and mesopotamian versions are apparent. for example:

the egyptian nun is the sumerian abzu.
the sumerian abzu is the biblical void (it's an order of magnitude, like dragons). in fact, the whole, floating over the void thing is enki rising from the abyss in his floating / flying submersible, temple, and floating over the abyss like a lofty mountain.
in egyptian parlance, it'd be the primordial mountain rising from the primordial chaotic abyss. again, an order of magnitude. it's a variable. that goes from people sized, to ship sized, to earth sized, to galaxy sized:

Google Video Link

edit on 4-12-2010 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Xinthose

Jokes on us and I'm sure they were in on it. (Jesus was a hybrid)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by hybridkate

I can't believe this thread is still going past the first page! Must not be much on TV.

edit on 4-12-2010 by The Shrike because: Added comment.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

I can't believe this thread is still going past the first page! Must not be much on TV.

If you don't like it, Why come?

Just saying!!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

The fact that our captors are Reptilians, fits right into the puzzle. My memory of Biblical reports as a child pointed to a Reptilian race having control over us if we are not diligent (The devil made me do it.).

How long do you believe artifacts, bone fragments and similar things can survive? After 4 or 5 thousand years, how much does last intact or identifiable? Some cases likely do survive to become anomalies, overlooked as being out of place with the theme and ignored. All things organic perish, and break down to create new life.

Throw in a cometary impact or a few over the few hundred thousand years we have been stuck in this physical experiment.

Those seem like the ones who do have minion over us. Ancient carvings that are relevant to our current situation. This seems to be one thing that is constant.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Well, what kind of UFO technology does the Pyramids contain? that's the important question, and until it is answered, we must remain skeptical.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by masterp

While I do agree with what you said, I also think skepticism but with an open mind is the way to be in regards to this theory. As much as it makes sense to me, we still dont have definitive proof, however should that proof be found, we should be prepared to review it in an educated manner and make an educated opinion based on the proof presented.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
reply to post by masterp

While I do agree with what you said, I also think skepticism but with an open mind is the way to be in regards to this theory. As much as it makes sense to me, we still dont have definitive proof, however should that proof be found, we should be prepared to review it in an educated manner and make an educated opinion based on the proof presented.

Agreed. That's the scientific approach, after all.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by masterp

I entertain many theories that most mainstream people would scoff at
But I try to never state that anything is struck in stone unless the physical proof is presented. My beliefs on this particular theory change as much as my socks lol, but I hold out hope that one day we do find something that we can digest and form a truth about our past history as a human species and how we got to where we are today.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

you might find it interesting to know that one of the palentologists responsible for naming several species of dinosaurs, had the following hypothetical species created:
www.thelivingmoon.com...

it makes sense that some of the more prolific creatures on the planet would have a bipedal version, and certainly reptiles, dinosaurs and amphibians have been the most prolific species on this planet, for literally, millions of years.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

That kind of reminds me of the creatures from the old tv show, The Land Of The Lost.

www.google.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Thanks to all who read my post.
Greeting undo I have met you before.

I agree 100%, this place looks like a 'dismembered' pyramid. I really appreciate how you tied in the traditional story into also because thats how these things seem to work.
The original plateau consisted of four pyramids. [I forgot who it was that came to that conclusion, and the sources]. But, I have even looked at star maps and I cannot see how the last pyramid would relate to the heavens unless it had a different kind of alignment.(I think this particular pyramid is not related to the orion system)

I just did a double look at the pictures, and we are talking about the same 4th pyramid. The reason I know 1000% this was a pyramid because it has all of the necessary "elements" for it to function as "the machine"( I think I mentioned in my 1st post). It has that same natural aquifer and the granite required for it to work. Many people do not know the other pyramids are built over water also. They had to be, in order to work****
www.phouka.com...

I don't know if I did that right, but it was one of the pix within your link. ( on the first page/bottom).
This picture is really, really amazing. The blocks are so perfect. I also agree with your theory, about them using them for obelisk. The person who knew that those stones will resonate those 'special' frequencies for, a very long time, decided to do that. I guess I don't blame them.

Going along with your theory.....If we follow the bread crumbs, we can began to paint a picture of the person/system who dismembered him. D.C. may have been his last post. Metaphorically speaking, his son, which was of a virgin birth avenged his death. I will continue in the language of symbolism, those bread crumbs lead us to **coincidentally** another story where the son of a virgin mother was crucified by the same system where alot of Osiris pieces are today. Maybe I went to far with it.

Horus still wins because they didn't stop him in time. Now the world knows what it means to bekares, which is a Kemetic(egyptian) word for 'annointed'. The Greeks translated that word into the word we know today as Christ

Im going to start a new thread soon about Egypt in a day or 2, and I hope all of you are ready.

edit on 4-12-2010 by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS because: an addition

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Sorry I am coming into the conversation so late, this thread has been on my "to do" list since I first saw it and now has been the first chance I have had to check it out. This may have been mentioned or discussed earlier, but I get a 404 message when I click on the link in the OP. Is there any other site that contains the original article?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
hey folks my comp acting up can anyone please tell me exactly what may be of alien origin or what sparked this comment? other then the pyramids themselves
is this just more smoke and mirrors or is this new info breaking?
lidle help ... please

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio
hey folks my comp acting up can anyone please tell me exactly what may be of alien origin or what sparked this comment? other then the pyramids themselves
is this just more smoke and mirrors or is this new info breaking?
lidle help ... please

Triple,

Load of Hooey.

Harte

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS

i'm not sure we're looking at the same place. you're referring exclusively to the giza plateau?
i'm talking about abydos, egypt. the osirieon is the building in that picture you linked in your post, and i linked the same site for the rest of the images and data. there's more too, like the original drawings of the archaeologists who excavated it.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I didnt realise that the pyramids were built on water. I dont know about alien tech. My thoughts are that they may have been some kind of seed bank, or bunker to survive the great flood ect Cayce said that there was a libary or city beneath them. What ever reason they were built I guess we will never know for sure. Tombs? No I doubt that. I wonder why its taken son long to view what ever is in the interior of them. Or beneath them.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

Why do you come here to read this post if you're not interested in the content?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
well I for one will be awaiting the truth... I have always believed something bigger than humans made them pyramids... this could get interesting. Where are the wikileaks on this subject

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The only thing the aliens did was trick humans out of there mass telepathy and mass telekinesis when the first pyramid was built.
That pyramid was the last pyramid built when humans around the world had telepathy,infact the triangle space ship is the exact same height and width as that pyramid. The Egyptians wasn’t building it for what humans think, they was trying to build the pyramid to fly, to fly just like the pyramid they was accustomed to seeing. Copy written November 7 ,2010 ,by silen`i.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join