It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spanish Woman Claims She Now Owns Sun

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Ewww I just had a nasty thought. Does this mean she gets royalties on the solar output? Are we going to have to pay her a fee to use the energy?

I suppose it could offset her legal bills for all the damage done but the paperwork is going to kill us!!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
Now for the next clever move. This woman's sun floods my bedroom when I'm trying to sleep and is far in excess of what is allowable under local light pollution laws. If she doesn't either dim or redirect the sun away from my window I think I might sue.

and quite rightly so! take her on judge judy

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Maybe she can tell us if there are any objects around the sun. Just figured it out the objects that are around the sun are there because they couldn't afford to park their spacecrafts there. She has evicted everyone from the sun and is going to build a golf course there.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I think this makes global warming her problem...she needs to turn that darned thing down a few notches on the old thermostat.

Save humanity and all that.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I claim "Time" as my'n.
you must pay by the second.
or I stop time.
for 10 trillion ponds. not doles.
I will set your time to any you choose.
would you like to go back in time?
or forward? to miss 2012?
oh and I claim space or the void.
so you must pay me to be in that to.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Does this mean I can sue her if I get a sunburn?Or even better yet when I get skin
cancer?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

You make a great point, that owning a piece of land is one of the most stupidest idea human beings have invented. That is equivalent to owning the sun.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
owning a piece of land is not the same.
a group/tribe/pack have a piece of land.
they need it to live.
for food.
the big problem is they breed to fast.
and spred out.
then they take land from some one else.
so the week get killed off.
thats to balance things out.
but some all ways get greedy.
thats why we are in this mess.
if we all had the land we need.
and only when some one dies.
can some one have a baby to take over that land.
Now we know that will Never happen.
so let keep killing each other.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I wonder if she'll be selling any of it off in shares!? Would be a nice investment, I can't see the sun collapsing in the near future.

Anyhow, I'm laying claim to all that lies outside the universe, but I suppose thats going to amount to nothing. My kids will be pissed off when they read the will 'You are left the proceeds of his estate which consists of immeasurable amounts of nothing'

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
While she claims to own the sun, I in fact own the technology behind it, which is to say Fusion, in addition to subletting the use of Atoms for use in things other than the sun, for instance mass, items, etc etc.

If she does not provide a 98% service fee to me for use of the sun, I shall file a lein against her properties up to and including the Government of Spain, the country of Spain, the Pension of Spain, in addition to the people of spain, who will be exiled to the center of the sun to take the place of the hamster in the wheels.

Another reason why when unstable people who know how to read the Law = FAIL

Also, I am now invokin my claim to lack of common sense. Any person who excersises this owes me.

All your items r belong to me.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Good luck to her. I own Pluto, but with the mortgage crisis and since it's no longer a planet, I lost a bundle. The bank is threatening to repo it. Right now, I'm looking to get a small asteroid cheap, just till things pick up. I'm just glad I don't have to pay property taxes on the sun.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
If that is the case then we have a conflict of interest.....why? What If I can
ley (Ahem) lay a claim to all Universes and dimensions?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Ahh Sorry... But I own the moon. You can buy some from me if you like..

Indisputable evidence from 2007.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle

Now for the next clever move. This woman's sun floods my bedroom when I'm trying to sleep and is far in excess of what is allowable under local light pollution laws. If she doesn't either dim or redirect the sun away from my window I think I might sue.

LOL!!
Yeah, I'd hate to see her attorney fees after then next direct hit of an X class solar flare!

She might want to keep a bit more of the money she makes.

If this works like the electricity grid, if I shine a mirror at the sun, does that mean she has to pay me for supplying light back into the source?

Hrmm, this could work out afterall!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
My god....I claim half of the sun! I hope its not too late

Wait....I claim our galaxies center black hole, resulting in anything connected to its existence owes me money.

Pay up sun lady. I am pretty sure with out my black hole's existence, your sun would not be where it is.
edit on 27-11-2010 by gandhi because: '

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
how can she own the sun, i bought it in 1994 from a gypsy. i think i'm going to take this to the world trade organization.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
This is why Native Americans "sold" the land America stands on for literally nothing. They thought it was hilarious that someone could claim to own the land, that so obviously belonged to all. But guess who got the last laugh....?

What happens if BP decides to "buy" the sun from this lady for $12,000? We all laugh now, but in 400 years, when everyone is getting charged to use the sun's energy, those who laughed will be considered fools that gave up their rights for nothing, just as most Americans view those Indians who sold that land so long ago.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Genesis 1:16 "And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also." Sorry lady the sun is patented. Hope she pays her tithes someone's gonna owe some royalties.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
It must be a slow day in conspiracy-ville because I for one know that we, as conspiracy theorists have much bigger things to focus our attention on.... OR DO WE???????

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

The families of the people that have died from heat related deaths may not have grounds for litigation since their loved ones deaths were before her ownership. Let's just see how she likes being the owner after the upcoming summer.

Farmers can sue her for crop failure due to droughts. Skin cancer patients can sue her for the medical treatment.

I'd like to see her try and collect the fees she set. If she owns it, she must learn how to control it without bringing misery to billions of people on Earth.
edit on 27/11/10 by Intelearthling because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join