It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dire end times prophecy that you probably haven't seen

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints

Originally posted by Ghost374
Allah is just god in a different language. they mean the exact same thing. We say God they say Allah. It's exactly the same. I also made it clear when I said "believe in A god." Way to misquote me.
edit on 24-11-2010 by Ghost374 because: clarification

If you look into history
Allah and god are not the same.

Allah was the name of the moon god, one of multiple deities worshipped before Mohammed began Islam.

allah has 99 names, i wouldnt be surprised if one of them relates to a pagan mood god...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
number 8
8) till wealth will be in abundance ---- so abundant that a wealthy person will worry lest nobody should accept his money, and whenever he will present it to someone, that person (to whom it will be offered) will say, 'I am not in need of it

This is different then your interpritation of money being meaningless.
I don't think wealth will ever be so abundant in the world.

I don't know why everyone gets so hung up on how we say god when everyone knows they are talking about a supreme being who created people etc. if we had to really think about it no one uses the biblical name given Yahweh or just I Am That I AM.

Yes, you noticed number 8. Number 8 is the one that hasn't fully happened yet, depending on how you look at it. I actually list two interpretations. the first one is that the federal reserve is printing money at a fast pace right now, and its possible our dollar will become devalued and it will be in abundance. The second one is my opinion that money right now isn't worth anything. We have trillions of dollars in circulation. That's quite abundant imo. It's not based off of anything like gold or silver. It's worth what we say it's worth.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by noahproductions
reply to post by Ghost374

11) The sun coming up from the west refers to the upcoming Polar Shift..!

Finally a constructive comment! That's entirely possible. However, the reason I think "the sun rises from the west" refers to a nuclear bomb going off, is because the other predictions are all quite literal.

A polar shift would likely cause the sun to literally rise in the west and set in the east. How is leaping to a nuke more literal than that?

you're right that in that case it would be more literal. However, they are both quite literal. Are you sure a polar shift would change the direction of earth's spin? thats the question I was basing it off of.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

It's not only written in the Quran, but many other prophecies, including Bible, Nostradamus, Maya, or Hopi,.. are mentioning the upcoming Pole Shift.
That's why I think this particular phrase "the sun coming from the west",.. is also pointing to this event.
@ Gost374
Yes,... due to a pole shift, the north and south pole will change (and it might happen very quickly like days).
That makes the sun coming up in the west.
edit on 24-11-2010 by noahproductions because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal

Is Allah not a god to people who believe in the Islamic religion?

I didnt say that. I just find your choice of words very odd here. Thats all.

I think you are mistaken.....I am not the OP

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Finally a constructive comment! That's entirely possible. However, the reason I think "the sun rises from the west" refers to a nuclear bomb going off, is because the other predictions are all quite literal.

A polar shift would likely cause the sun to literally rise in the west and set in the east. How is leaping to a nuke more literal than that?

you're right that in that case it would be more literal. However, they are both quite literal. Are you sure a polar shift would change the direction of earth's spin? thats the question I was basing it off of.

No I am not certain, but it is quite likely(when you reverse magnetism, you reverse more or less everything). And I am no expert, but it would stand to reason that if the magnetism of earth were shifted, all magnetic substances within the earth would shift too, which could cause a rotation reversal.

This is all conjecture on my part, for the record.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Is Allah not a god to people who believe in the Islamic religion?

I didnt say that. I just find your choice of words very odd here. Thats all.

I think you are mistaken.....I am not the OP

My bad. You are correct, i was mistaken.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

It's not only written in the Quran, but many other prophecies, including Bible, Nostradamus, Maya, or Hopi,.. are mentioning the upcoming Pole Shift.
That's why I think this particular phrase "the sun coming from the west",.. is also pointing to this event.

I agree 100% and believe that pole shift is what we will see in 2012. I have thought this for a while. I was not arguing your point, I was backing it up.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Well, nit-picking seems to be the flavor of the day recently, and I hate to do this.. really.. but Allah isnt another term for God when referencing it within the Koran. "There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is His Messenger" .This signifies that this God is above all others and all others are false. Now it is true that Christian arabs and Jewis h arabs use the term Allah in reference to their god, but when quoting or dealing with the Koran, you need to realize that its very clear about just who Allah is and isnt in that context. You will also read propaganda .. pretty clever too.. about Allah being the same God as the god of Moses. All this means is that the Christian God does not exist and Allah is the one true god. That the god of the christians and jews is a false god. WHen you read this all it means is that your bible is wrong and your beliefs mark you as the infidel only deserving of death for being an abhorrent thing in Allahs eyes, your only choice is to accept the Allah who's messenger is Muhammad of the Koran.

Get it?
I dont dislike Muslims any more than I dislike Christians or Jews.. so forget that argument. Im pointing out the contextual truth concerning the usage of the work Allah when specifically quoting or dealing the Koran and Islam.

Yes, its nitpicky and silly, but very important at the same time.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

This is the whole point I was making, but dropped it because I couldnt say it this well and was tired of getting flamed. Well put!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Perhaps the sun rising in the west would be in reference to a certain "polar shift" that we're supposedly to have? if the earth were to "shift it's poles" yet rotate in the same direction, would the sun not rise in the west? But in that case I'm sure we'd all cease to exist on that dark day anyway! Party on wayne!
just saw those posts, oops
edit on 24-11-2010 by impostah because: (no reason given)

link   

reply to post by Advantage

This is the whole point I was making, but dropped it because I couldnt say it this well and was tired of getting flamed. Well put!

LOL! ( in best Elvis voice) Thank ya, thank ya very much

Okay, back to doomsdaying.

link   

You could be right, seeing as it hasn't happened yet none of us know what will really happen. I do regret using the term "clearly." To me it's "clear" that it refers to nuclear explosion(s.) but only god knows.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

11) The sun coming up from the west refers to the upcoming Pole Shift..!
edit on 24-11-2010 by noahproductions because: (no reason given)

thats what I was thinking

if the shift is great enough, the sun could indeed rise from the west
edit on 24-11-2010 by kalisdad because: spelling

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Question I keep seeing the pole shift mentioned over and over and over. And I understand the basic mechanics behind it but something is confusing me. Maybe you guys could clear it up for me. About 10 years ago, I was watching a special on a show called Nova (a science show that comes on pbs) about the upcoming pole shift. This is way before the idea was so mainstream. But anyways, in this program they said we were overdue for a pole shift and that it is a process. The beginning is the weakening of the current magnetic poles, which has already been seen. Then they went on to say one day the magnetic poles would just dissapear all together. During this time the scientists on the program said that we would be more susceptible to solar radiation, the incidences of cancer would increase, and the night sky would be really beautiful pretty much anywhere despite light radiation. And then one day the poles would reappear, reversed. So my question is, where does the idea come from that it would be an instant change?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
. "There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is His Messenger"

But that passage is still calling Allah "god" so arent we pretty much back to square one?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

if you are taking the rest of the passage as literal, then the sun will literally rise in the west

that is only possible of the earth changes rotation or shifts it pole drastically

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
. "There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is His Messenger"

But that passage is still calling Allah "god" so arent we pretty much back to square one?

Nope. Im sorry, I cant make it any clearer than I have. Maybe someone with more skill in breaking it down will come along. The religion is monotheistic, but the belief is polytheistic. There are several gods and Allah is the only true god. Youre reading it with a western perspective.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

seriously, did you need to post this 15 times???

although I do agree that if there is a god, its the same god shared by most monothesistic religons, but they can't accept that fact, so they must kill eachother until only one side is proven correct

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Question I keep seeing the pole shift mentioned over and over and over. And I understand the basic mechanics behind it but something is confusing me. Maybe you guys could clear it up for me. About 10 years ago, I was watching a special on a show called Nova (a science show that comes on pbs) about the upcoming pole shift. This is way before the idea was so mainstream. But anyways, in this program they said we were overdue for a pole shift and that it is a process. The beginning is the weakening of the current magnetic poles, which has already been seen. Then they went on to say one day the magnetic poles would just dissapear all together. During this time the scientists on the program said that we would be more susceptible to solar radiation, the incidences of cancer would increase, and the night sky would be really beautiful pretty much anywhere despite light radiation. And then one day the poles would reappear, reversed. So my question is, where does the idea come from that it would be an instant change?

I'm not sure I'm the one to ask, as I never said it would be an instant change. there will be an instant where it is measurable, but the shift itself would probably take place over time.

So I guess what I should have said is I believe we will see it in a measurable way in 2012.

Now, I have read many people who claim that the sun's positioning is what will cause it, that it isnt gradual, that it will be an instantaneous, catastrophic event.

I personally dont claim to know wither way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join