It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Credo Mutwa says humans were "Androgynous"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Credo mutwa is a very eloquent person, i believe everything he says is true and he is not after money at all. He is a zulu shaman and has vast amount of knowledge, which is handed over to him by his ancestors. While many of you may have watched the david icke credo mutwa interview called the reptilian agenda but i have seen no threads on ATS discussing any of the important facts discussed by them in this interview, so i decided to start one.

Credo mutwa said in this interview that human beings were both male and female in one body and were having great mental powers through which they communicated with other man and animals, but one day these gigantic ball shaped objects came out of the sky and out of which came reptilian beings who divided humans in to two separate entities i.e male and females and in the process humans lost their mental and spiritual powers. Check out this amazing video:

The reptilians cheated with humans by telling them that they will receive great gifts if they worship them as their gods and also that they will make humans gods. These sexual differences have added to many superficial physical differences ( which i also think were deliberately created), and more differences means more conflict between people, and to this date humanity has only suffered from these differences, so i think all of these physical differences were created only to create chaos and conflict, and to strip mankind of its great supernatural powers. Do you agree with me or do you think something else.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

Agree in the aspect that Eve was created from Adams rib. But I also acknowledge the Annunaki may have had Liluth there for Adam to create a new human race. S&F. I havent got to watch the video as of yet but do understand your points. Mabey thats why when men and women connect with deep love the energy feels so right and connected as if it was detached at some time..

edit on 11/16/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

I agree with your post. Credo Mutwa is one of the last surviving Shaman on Earth, and comes off to me as both intellegent and wise.

Below is a link to my post I did awhile back on Credo.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I've heard some of his interviews too, but I do have some difficulty believing all he says. The tribes in South Africa are full of stories and strange beliefs. Ask a Suthu why they put their beds on bricks? They believe in the “Tokolosie”
As you all know, stories told through the years might change as it’s being relayed from person to person, so I wonder how much of this is actual facts and what’s stories.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Agree in the aspect that Eve was created from Adams rib. But I also acknowledge the Annunaki may have had Liluth there for Adam to create a new human race. S&F. I havent got to watch the video as of yet but do understand your points. Mabey thats why when men and women connect with deep love the energy feels so right and connected as if it was detached at some time..

The flesh of Eve was created from Adam, but the spirit of Adam was created by Eve.

Oooh, conundrum.

edit on 16-11-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

What about chimpanzees and other primates? Chimps especially since they share so much of our DNA.

They have male and female sexes too right? Were they supposed to be androgynous at one point too?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I don't believe him.

Don't get me wrong, I do believe much in the possibility that there were and still are androgynous beings as a "natural" gender, but not that they were the original Earthlings, but rather the "Gods"(ET's). I do, however, lean more towards that the "Gods" consisted of (Supposedly) three genders rather then only one; Male, Female and both/neither.
I am not a fan of Alex Collier, but it is worth saying that he spoke about Andromedans as consisting of three genders; Male, Female and Androgyneous.
Worth adding, in regards of this topic, are, that if you look at some artworks of Tutankhamun, the "demigod" that were said to be the literal son of Ra, you will find that many of the artworks representing him depicts him as very androgyneous, and some art even depicts him with broad hips and something almost resembling breast-tissue, which is interesting.

The Reptilians... I don't believe in them in the way they are almost allways spoken about, simply because they have turned into yet another almost religiuos scapegoat-metaphor for "Evil"; a term which I have GREAT trouble applying on a whole species in one sweep.
I think the Icke-theories are totally false and that the Reptilians either existed naturally here on Earth, or, were a hybrid-experiment, like Homo Sapiens, but were/are not more bad or more good than any other being.
Not to mention that if we suppose that the Reptilians indeed were ET's, then the theory still falls, as the Dogon-tribe in Africa tells about their visiting gods- The Nommos- as not only being Amphibious or "Serpent-like", but also as being androgyneous, AND good-hearted.

About the spiritual and mental abilities; They have never ever gone away and people have allways had them, most of them just choose not to use them, or perhaps rather, to ignore them. But the abilities are there, so it is plain wrong to claim that they are taken away as they simply are not.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I've watched a lot of Credo Mutwa videos and interviews and I find his stories compelling in the extreme. I think there's a lot of truth in them as the same stories of Alien interference and inter-breeding crop up in all regions of the world. He's well worth watching and doesn't have long left to live, he was seriously assaulted a few months back also and had his necklace of mysteries stolen. The necklace tells the story of the alien visitation in pictorial form and graphically depicts aliens having sex with female humans.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

Interesting point, my friend. YOu made my mind do a double take on that 1. It makes sense (BALANCE).
Did Eve get her essence from NINKI / NIN-KHURSAG??

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
What about chimpanzees and other primates? Chimps especially since they share so much of our DNA.

They have male and female sexes too right? Were they supposed to be androgynous at one point too?

According to the teachings of the White Lodge(Samael Aun Weor, H.P. Blavatsky, Rudolf Steiner, Manly P. Hall, Dion Fortune, Max Heindel, etc.), it is said that contemporary mainstream scientists do recognize the existence of evolution(although it doesn't necessarily work the way they think it does), however contemporary mainstream scientists ignore that devolution also exists.

The Gnostic teachings explain: Devolution, Involution, Evolution and Revolution.

The Gnostic teachings also affirm that primates devolved from humanoids; and that some animals are of a devolving type, and that some other animals are of an evolving type.

Also, the Seven Root Races are:

The Polar
Hyperborean
Lemurian
Atlantean
Aryan(the current Root Race)
Koradi
The future Seventh Root Race.

Humans are said to have been androgynous up until about the middle of the Lemurian Root Race, which is when Humans are said to have divided into male and female(which is symbolized by Adam and Eve).

edit on 16-11-2010 by Tamahu because: edited text

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
He isn't very plausible and it's hard to find original KwaZulu mythologies that reflect his accounts. There's a certain amount of academic research into the various African myths and folklore. Fair enough, it isn't as comprehensive as Scandinavian or North American histories however what does exist bears little relation to what Mutwa says.

In South Africa Mutwa is considered a fake and a false prophet after years of failed predictions. There's a sense that he betrayed the black population by complicity with Apartheid. This could be true, but people react differently to hostile regimes and maybe Mutwa took the path of least resistance? In a real sense, we're all complicit in our respective societies by 'allowing' or not 'speaking out' against the injustices as actively as we could.

All told, his credentials and reputation make whatever he is claimed to have said kinda pointless. Androgyny and aliens are part of the allegedly Zulu mythology, but they seem to begin and end with him. What's left is down to personal beliefs and who people are happy to accept as a spokesperson or truthsayer.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Wow, what a great speaker and great story. Thanks for posting! I usually don't go for anything related to David Icke (I feel he himself is genuine but is being mis/dis-informed), but this is great. I had heard the name Credo Mutwa before, but never actually heard/saw him. Thanks again!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Also, the Seven Root Races are:

The Polar
Hyperborean
Lemurian
Atlantean
Aryan(the current Root Race)
Koradi
The future Seventh Root Race.

Humans are said to have been androgynous up until about the middle of the Lemurian Root Race, which is when Humans are said to have divided into male and female(which is symbolized by Adam and Eve).

Where did you get this information Arbitrageur? It sounds terribly entertaining.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
hi, can I ask where Credo is getting all this information from?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
esoteric history states that we were in fact, androgynous and capable of asexual reproduction. the ideal goal of the secret mystery schools is to regain that status. the male and female united in one being capable of creating itself from itself, like a phoenix.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wayfarer
Where did you get this information Arbitrageur?

Actually it was posted by me in response to Arbitrageur.

That information about the Androgynous Root Races, Devolution, Involution, Evolution, and Revolution, can be found, explained in detail, at Gnosticteachings.org.

Originally posted by tonypazzohome
esoteric history states that we were in fact, androgynous and capable of asexual reproduction. the ideal goal of the secret mystery schools is to regain that status. the male and female united in one being capable of creating itself from itself, like a phoenix.

Indeed. The teachings that explain the Alchemical androgyne, are also explained in the link I just posted. And not just theoretical teachings, but practical ones.

edit on 16-11-2010 by Tamahu because: edited text

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by vinay86
While many of you may have watched the david icke credo mutwa interview called the reptilian agenda but i have seen no threads on ATS discussing any of the important facts discussed by them in this interview, so i decided to start one.

Interested, could you please point out the FACTS you speak of...

facts as opposed to beliefs....

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
These just seem like the made up beliefs of a delusional man to me.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Thanks for the link,

I always believed in "androgynous" beings (me, myself, being one).

Ever heard of the androgyne myth from the Middle Ages (I think)? In which God splits man in half?

Or ever read Blavatsky's The Secret Doctrine? She speaks of the different "root races" of the world, telling how the first ones were androgynous and reproduces themselves asexually.

Anyways, I know there is a grain of truth in all these sources. I do not know, however, if all Intelligent Entities (be them native Earthlings or not) were originally androgynous. But I know that I can't label myself as a woman or a man, because it just doesn't feel right for me.

Just remember the motto, "Divide and Conquer".

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by RKallisti
I always believed in "androgynous" beings (me, myself, being one).

Thanks for your post but are you really androgynous, because i thought no one on earth is androgynous now ( Please correct me if i am wrong). Thanks again

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join