It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Missile Launched In/Over Florida!!!!!! 11/10/10

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Well there had been reports of incidents of the U.S. losing control of it's ballistic missiles, both in the past and recently. Is this the logical conclusion of that? Perhaps whoever, whatever, took control of the missiles in the past is now getting even more pissed and is firing off a few to make their point. The military doesn't want to admit it has once again lost control of it's ballistic missiles (with them firing off no less!) or it would cause panic.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76
I walked outside and looked towards the gulf and all around. .

Nada.. Nice try..

this is now officially a troll bait thread..

dude seriously its not near the gulf when i seen it it was directly over me moving east with the wind ...idk if u believe or see it or not i seen it !

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Actually if you saw one, it would be the fourth I believe. There was one in Cali, one in Arizona, one in the midwest and one in Florida now. I dunn anything about the ones in the midwest or Florida obviously but I know the ones in Arizona and California are real.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eastsiderdr07
Look! i seen how the trail from the Cali Missile looked and i just walked outside to go to the store and i look up and see the same looking trail with small spirals in it going south idk where is came from but im in tampa fl ...i will see if i can get a camera and post pictures but i am 100% positive its not a contrail or chemtrail becuz their are contrials up thrie too and they look nothing like what this looks like ..this is no joke i would not waste my time to get on here and make a false claim. weather you believe or not i seen it!! and i also heard their were some schools closed down somewere here in florida....my question is WTF is goin on?
edit on 10-11-2010 by Eastsiderdr07 because: (no reason given)

you just walked out to go to the store
but you are typing this at the moment
so you 1)are at home behind the computer
2) have phone with internet connection these phones have camera's most of the time
anyway get someone to take picture call family or friends

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Eastsiderdr07

This is very strange,how is it that norad
knew nothing about a missile launch???
And contrails ?Plllllllease. contrails dissipate in
just moments.and NO they are not chemtrails either.
somethings afoot .misdirection perhaps?
and dont forget the Obama relocation!
strange, very strange indeed.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
There are going to be tons of these posts now because everyone is going to be looking...and they will see jet contrails that have always been there and think "missle".

Hopefully it isn't a long trend.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
Just came news that another South Korean navy ship is sinking - Israel demanded armed threats against Iran and Iran has announced today that they are out of nuclear negotiations... and if this second "mystery missile" is true... Speculation from events happening now is pretty awfull!

huh, huh!

you have a link about this news? The ship sinking?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

www.abovetopsecret.com...
heres the link to the thread.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

SK Navy ship sinking now...

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

That was from a collision with a fishing boat though. No relation... I think some of these "missiles" are contrails. Its getting cool out and today i saw a really thick spiral looking one that was bright orange from the sun. It was guite breath-taking. I highly doubt they would be shooting missiles in Indiana lol

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
OKAY, was the trail white like a cloud or grey like smoke ?
I dont know if that has been asked yet

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
your going to see if you can get a camera when you get home and take a picture? what?

this is absolute BS.

I can see 2 possibilites arising here.

1. there will never be a photo.

2. this is setting up the scene for a nice bit of photoshop fun.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
BTW this isn't 'another missile because there was no other missile in the first place.

Case is closed on the other one. See link

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I live on the Gulf over in Pinellas County, I've been outside since around 10 am EST, haven't seen anything out of the ordinary. Just your typical day in terms of aircraft (Coast Guard planes & choppers, and a few blackhawks). Not sure what you saw, assuming you actually saw something..

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redwookieaz
Actually if you saw one, it would be the fourth I believe. There was one in Cali, one in Arizona, one in the midwest and one in Florida now. I dunn anything about the ones in the midwest or Florida obviously but I know the ones in Arizona and California are real.

If we're in the beginnings of a Jericho situation, it's nice to know we still have the internet.

If it was to really happen, I wonder how long it would take for the internet, and satellites to quit.
I'm starting to wonder if we would even know if we were at war. How long would it take to figure out? Some people saying "all is OK", and others with their bug out bags. News media trying to figure it out, while the pentagon is saying "they're just planes". Would TPTB try not to tell us for a week or so

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
20 miles from launch platforms, East coast of central FL. Nothing to see in the air for the past 2 hours. Hillsborough County is North of Miami? Boca Raton? East coast but heading to the Gulf?

Rule number 1:
No pics or vids, it didn't happen.
No physical evidence, it didn't happen.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Reply to post by JohnySeagull

fox news is that source? Ok folks case is still wide open then
.. But seriously this does seem to be a trend.. Maybe the "big event" that was suppose to happen last saturday has happened right under our noses..

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Here's the thing. Even if the OP doesn't have a camera of any kind available to him, the majority of Americans do. Unless he is in BFE where there isn't nary a soul around then others would have

a.) seen it
b.) snapped a picture of it and
c.) reported it

Especially considering recent events, everyone+dog is going to be looking at the skies and have their camera fingers at the ready.

Without corroboration from other sources, then it is unlikely to have been a missile launch, and was something quite mundane, easily explainable, and entirely expected.

Even the missile in SoCal was seen by hundreds of separate witnesses *AND* was verifiable with Satellite Imagery.
edit on 10-11-2010 by fraterormus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dmefoc

thank you.. that was driving me nuts... i was gonna say something.. but ya beat me to it...
2nd

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join