It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Missile Launched In/Over Florida!!!!!! 11/10/10

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Eastsiderdr07

We are in the midwest, and a few days to a week ago, saw what could have been a jet trail one evening, BUT, it was in the east, and the airport is to the west, and it was from the horizon UP. Very odd. Possible jet trail, as I stated, and that's what I figured it was at the time, but I have not seen one there before.
edit on 10-11-2010 by LadyGreenEyes because: cause my space bar hates me

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I have a hard time believing your story. Perhaps you do see such a trail, but I feel you know, or think it is, or was a plane, and that you just want to be mischevious. Yeah yeah, people are gullible, but only when people try so hard to deceive.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I'm on the east coast s.c.and noticed odd black contrails in the sky yesterday and today.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I live in Tampa too and also saw what you're describing. I was in St. Pete and saw it around 2 pm. I had just seen the news about the Ca. missle and was noting how similar it looked. It was heading North west from what I could tell and there was thick spiriling smoke trailing. That sight along with the heavy chemtrails that immediately followed prompted my visit to this site tonight. Also, many large military planes and some high speed ones like blue angels (forgive me I don't know the types of aircraft) took off from McDill Monday morning around 10:30 am, and I saw many big bellied aircraft flying low on my way home today around 4:30 p.m.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
" i seen....becuz.....up thrie too....tampa fl" So what alphabet agency do you work for?

Disinfo at best, HOAX at worst.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by nocents

LOL.. Couldn't have summed it up any better my friend. It's mind boggling that this thread is still active. NOTHING in the skies but airliner & military contrails; 100% positive of that. In fact, the strangest thing I saw today was that somebody had an Infowars.com bumper sticker. As always, I'll have my camera ready should something ACTUALLY happen in the sky.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Doug Richardson, the editor of Jane’s Missiles and Rockets, examined the video for the Times of London and said he was left with little doubt. "It’s a solid propellant missile," he told the Times. "You can tell from the efflux smoke."

I was going with a plane contrail...but...this guy knows his missiles, he has witnessed at least a half a dozen. If he says it is a missile. I can't help but second guess myself...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
your going to see if you can get a camera when you get home and take a picture? what?

this is absolute BS.

I can see 2 possibilites arising here.

1. there will never be a photo.

2. this is setting up the scene for a nice bit of photoshop fun.

no i was not able to take a picture...idc what anybody says i seen it and my mother seen it ...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sunny22

I live in Tampa too and also saw what you're describing. I was in St. Pete and saw it around 2 pm. I had just seen the news about the Ca. missle and was noting how similar it looked. It was heading North west from what I could tell and there was thick spiriling smoke trailing. That sight along with the heavy chemtrails that immediately followed prompted my visit to this site tonight. Also, many large military planes and some high speed ones like blue angels (forgive me I don't know the types of aircraft) took off from McDill Monday morning around 10:30 am, and I saw many big bellied aircraft flying low on my way home today around 4:30 p.m.

im glad im not the onlyone that seen it...and i was typing fast..also just becuz i didnt put pics dont mean it didnt happen...i seen what i seen point blank!!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Regarding how long it would take to figure out that 'we're at war'...there is no law specifying that missiles or rockets necessarily carry nuclear payloads. Big things come in small packages. This is the age of nanoterror.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
".i seen what i seen point blank!! "

Yeppers......good enough for me.... I'm a believer.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman

Originally posted by JanusFIN
Just came news that another South Korean navy ship is sinking - Israel demanded armed threats against Iran and Iran has announced today that they are out of nuclear negotiations... and if this second "mystery missile" is true... Speculation from events happening now is pretty awfull!

huh, huh!

you have a link about this news? The ship sinking?

Korean ship sank after a collision with a fishing boat.

Iran has NOT pulled out of nuclear talks - at least not according to Reuters. Iran HAS re-iterated that its right to nuclear power is non-negotiable.

C'mon, get a grip.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I just do not understand what someones grammar or writing (typing in this case) has to do with anything. When did this become the correct grammar thread because last time I checked it was about a missile over Fla. I really would love to see the rules that say if you have bad grammar or writing you are unbelievable. Not everyone that posts here have the ability to type well. With that being said I seem to see that this event was seen by two different people. So I's reckun there could be summpin goins on.Butt yous can't decide sum ones a hoackster or lying because of the way they speak or writes. Has anyone even thought to do a little checking to see if this was something happening, or is it just easier to sit at your fancy typin machine and call others out for their grammar. Which IMO that doesn't has no bearing on what he saw.

By the way a majority of people try to get the point across with the minimum amount of words because typing alot of words is a big pain in the wazoo. Other than that I have nothing else that can be said.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I just sent this to ATS Staff to investigate. It is a hoax. Move along people. LOL

You could have at least BS's a few pictures OP... Sad sad sad...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrydog
imagine...its atomic war and noone knows :O

if they gave a war and nobody could tell how bad could it be???

Maybe USO E.T.'s are heading home all during the same "launch window".??
edit on 10-11-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I was coming home from work on Bullard Pkwy/Busch Blvd , headed east at that time, I always look to the sky,(you never know), and missed it. I don't know you, not gonna call anyone a liar as some have based on grammar and or typing skill level. And for those of you that don't live around here, poster typed using the vernacular of many around here.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I travel for a living and work for the Verichip corporation. I was flying from Jacksonville to Houston on my way to India and It was about 5:30 PM. We were flying right over the coastline of the Gulf and so many people noticed "The so called smoke trail.. In fact it caused so much conversation that the flight attendant contacted the pilot. The pilot announced the mysterious smoke trail and assured us that we were not in any danger. I know there others out there who saw this..... I just stumbled on ATS over 2 months ago while at the hotel visiting the Vatican. The news is even trying to figure this out I do not think they are using misdirection.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dmefoc

"saw" not "seen"

you're lack of correct grammar really does effect my ability to believe you. Sorry

I think you meant "affect". ;-)

Back on topic. Wow. This is getting kinda interesting.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunny22

...some high speed ones like blue angels (forgive me I don't know the types of aircraft)

Trying to hard I'm afraid. I'm in Australia, anyone here who's heard of the Blue Angels knows they fly F/A 18's.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
IF this is going down we should all work together be ready and get footage. The people got to see to know

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join