It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Missile Launched In/Over Florida!!!!!! 11/10/10

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp
reply to post by rushunt

what is up with your logo? how weird is that, a frog wiping his ass? whatever, it's your design man.

No lie, i laughed my ass off on that hahhaha. Loool i have taken the liberty ...www.youtube.com...

But yeah since ive been reading threads on these, i have noticed a bunch of contrails in UK, thought they were the dreaded chemtrails...but i dont think ther is eough evidence. Thouh i havent put much research in to be honest, open for speculation.

And to the OP eastenders! Would love to see some pics mate!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Sorry if this has been posted already but I have been in retirement from ATS for a few months

newyork.cbslocal.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Eastsiderdr07

Heh nah he jumped the gun. No Bulls eye.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I was driving on the howard franklin to my girlfriends house when i saw these strange streams over the sky going in different directions and i took a picture of it....It didnt really loook like it was headed towards space it looked more as if they were falling to earth at a pretty accelerated pace...
link 1 have labled what ive seen
s1188.photobucket.com...
original photo
s1188.photobucket.com...
taken from a tmobile vibrant

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
i live here in midle georgia, me and my crew were driving due south and we saw it too!!
i thought it was the shuttle but i later found out the shuttle wasn't launched that day. WTF was that !?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
At approximately 6:40 pm EST today I saw the twisted plume of smoke towards the east from my position in Orlando, FL. I don't recall the spiral plumes in shuttle launches, but whatever was lifting off into the sky did appear much as the shuttle does during a launch.

I immediately assumed this was the last NASA launch of the Endeavor, figuring I had forgotten about it amidst the news pouring in from Japan and Libya. It seemed logical as the sunset reflected gorgeously off of the brief spiral cloud left in its wake. I checked the launch schedule for Canaveral and that is definitely not the case.

I took a picture with my camera. You can barely make anything out, but I will work with it and post shortly.

Because this was a beautiful surprise launch, there will likely be much news about this shortly. I stumbled onto this thread googling about it, expecting the local news to have some sort of story.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join