It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Missile Launch Over California - 11/8/2010

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
If it was a plane, it was malfuncitoning or the atmosphere has changed. Where did it go? I think the reporter would have watched, even as he returned to land. Either it went into space, or fell back to Earth.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by zorgon

Flight was already posted US Air flight 808 was in the right place at the right time, at the right altitude and was captured again tonight... it's in the thread

Great, its flight 808..

We'll just ignore all the early news and cameraman that said it was heading west and other posters that pointed out flight 808 was 120klm north.
It a contrail, case closed

link to early report of location?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
What it was..ahem.Bear with me.....WAS..... A coronal mass ejection!!!... no wait... Mixed with the SHIFTING MAGNETOSPHERE!! ( which was,ofcourse caused by a HUGE TECTONIC EVENT!! in, say, India ) creating ...a PLASMA TRAIL!!!...WHILST in the outer solar system, meanwhile, Nibiru returned at this verymoment and one of it's very outer moons collides with the asteroid SK-8354 ...causing the resulting incoming prototype space shuttle fuel tanks, which happened to be ejected 6 minutes earlier from the very rim of our atmosphere to react with the afforementioned PLASMA TRAIL. To cause what looked like something suspiciously similar to....hmmm may'be a surface to wherever missile. Phew.

2nd line

or a firework
edit on 10-11-2010 by zarquon51 because: humour value

link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by pajoly

Yes, the whole video would be instructive.
But why would the military have tape of a jet contrail? Do you think they tape the whole sky, 24/7?

That's a silly question Phage. My comment refers to the fact that the news crew shot ten full minutes of video of the incident. Why have we not seen the full ten minutes and not just the less than one minute of edited video? Do you think the military actually does NOT have the full video shot by the cameraman? What's in the full ten minutes? If it is clearly just a contrail from a jet, surely the full video would reveal that and it'd be released. That is have NOT been released to the public suggests someone does not want it to be released and that is a very fair reason to suspect another origin for the contrail. Do you find that odd that it's not been released? Do you find my question as to why to not be reasonable? Does that make you wonder in the slightest?

link   
Something interesting I found...So even though the Pentagon says that this was most certainly a plane, this website which seems rather reputable on its surface, is suggesting otherwise.

I had a hard time loading this web page for some reason.

www.globalsecuritynewswire.org...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by pajoly

reply to post by pajoly

Yes, the whole video would be instructive.
But why would the military have tape of a jet contrail? Do you think they tape the whole sky, 24/7?

That's a silly question Phage. My comment refers to the fact that the news crew shot ten full minutes of video of the incident. Why have we not seen the full ten minutes and not just the less than one minute of edited video? Do you think the military actually does NOT have the full video shot by the cameraman? What's in the full ten minutes? If it is clearly just a contrail from a jet, surely the full video would reveal that and it'd be released. That is have NOT been released to the public suggests someone does not want it to be released and that is a very fair reason to suspect another origin for the contrail. Do you find that odd that it's not been released? Do you find my question as to why to not be reasonable? Does that make you wonder in the slightest?

Here is the link to the article that says he shot ten minutes of video: www.cbsnews.com... , which includes this quote: "I saw a big plume coming up, rising from looked like beyond the horizon and it continued to grow," Leyvas said.

He zoomed his camera in and stayed on it for about 10 minutes. To him it looked like an incoming missile.

"It was unique. It was moving," he said. "It was growing in the sky."

link   
I'll bet its KCBS that isn't releasing the full ten minute video. Because it would leave not doubt that its an airplane.

link   
reply to post by earthdude

Yes, the contrail became shorter. The plane also flew east, out of the sunlight, and became less visible.
Here is another video of the contrail. No long plume, no "flame".
www.necn.com...

edit on 11/10/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by earthdude
If it was a plane, it was malfuncitoning or the atmosphere has changed. Where did it go? I think the reporter would have watched, even as he returned to land. Either it went into space, or fell back to Earth.

Assuming that reporter really cared. I think he made a joke and the editorial decided to release it.
ATS is fertile ground for such pranks. But the rest of the world isn't really that much affected. Because the rest of the world is trying to ignore much more important things, like Ireland hitting hard the crisis, student demonstrations (40.000 strong) in London, latest 600 b bailout in USA, Chinese downgrading America's rating to A+, food price fears after US warns on crop yields, dollar/gold rocker, etc.

link   

edit on 10-11-2010 by DangerDeath because: Double post, damn mouse button...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

reply to post by boondock-saint

I see a right turn (if it is a turn at all), toward the camera.

ok Phage, since u like that pic so good,
I'll use it in my diagram.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/06b3b9d9c5ba.jpg[/atsimg]

not US808

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Same aliens that proved they can shut down our nukes wanted us to know they can fire them too! If so they would do it in other countries to..any of these happen else where?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

Well, that direct quote from the cameraman himself is very telling (and indicates he's just not very bright, or is, as has been suggested, sensationalizing this for the benefit of the news channel):

"I saw a big plume coming up, rising from looked like beyond the horizon and it continued to grow," Leyvas said.

Ignorance at its finest? Or calculated hyperbole??

"beyond the horizon"....
Sounds like a working title for the next Disney Pixnar animated movie.....!

edit on 10 November 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
New member, first post.
In an effort to get some real evidence I went fishing through the available Earth observation data. Unfortunately NASA's "A-Train" of Earth observation satellites only passes overhead at ~1:30PM so they didn't see this event. But the GOES weather satellites, parked in geostationary orbit, keep an eye on the Earth at all times. So I grabbed the relevant GOES data for California, on Nov. 8 and made an animated GIF out of it. There is a clear contrail that appears between 5:15PM and 5:30PM and then it blows south.

Raw Data
goes.gsfc.nasa.gov...
edit on 10-11-2010 by timewstr because: Added raw data link

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Don't Know If anyone has posted this yet or if it is a credible source but I just found it through google news.

www.ndchronicle.com...

Quote from Article: "But things seem to be coming out now and there are reports that Pentagon seems to have accepted that it was a missile projectile that flew over the state."

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Can someone please answer my question here. I was going to create a new thread but feel for some reason its better off here?
Dont ask.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

is there any connection in relation to the missile?
If not then surely those on board would have had the best seats to see the missile but unfortunately they are still stranded?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
We should all know by now that nothing happens in our skies without the govt or military knowing about it. Especially since 9/11.

Contrails from a passenger plane? Hmm, I see airplanes every day and I never see Contrails from them. The contrails around here are from military jets or those stupid planes that write stuff in the sky.

Phage thinks the military doesnt have time to be monitoring the sky 24/7. Sorry, but actually they do. When anything enters our airspace, it shows up on a plethora of monitoring stations, radar etc. If its suspicious, of course they are going to watch it closely. They have satellites that can zoom in on skin blemish, and you dont think they have the capability to see EXACTLY what something is/was? Trust me they have the time.

The fact they tried to say they "didnt know" what it was is also highly suspect. The military ALWAYS knows. And, when they dont they will never admit it to the press, thats for sure.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I was looking at maps and well... LOL

These are the directions from Honolulu airport to Phoenix airport

edit on 10-11-2010 by SacrificeCertainty because: Forgot to add

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

After watching that vid now I am leaning to the contrail theory. Somebody in Hawaii is adding water to the fuel I guess. The green line in the above post does not show the direction of travel, just the way the trail was blown by the wind.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by pajoly

Well, that direct quote from the cameraman himself is very telling (and indicates he's just not very bright, or is, as has been suggested, sensationalizing this for the benefit of the news channel):

"I saw a big plume coming up, rising from looked like beyond the horizon and it continued to grow," Leyvas said.

Ignorance at its finest? Or calculated hyperbole??

"beyond the horizon"....
Sounds like a working title for the next Disney Pixnar animated movie.....!

edit on 10 November 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

The cameraman also said this in another article: "‘The video speaks for itself. It’s definitely some object. It’s not a flock of birds or a jetliner. There was a large plume at the horizon and it kind of grew and got thinner, and it was spiraling in nature and as I zoomed into the point of it, you could see what appeared to be whatever it was, spinning in a trajectory like maybe a bullet or football."

Remember folks, when we take a photo or a video, what is clear to our eyes always records as looking further away an less detailed. He saw it in real time, both with his naked eye and in his zoom lens. Where is the full ten minutes?

new topics

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join