It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Missile Launch Over California - 11/8/2010

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
so dense & long contrail was provided by ordinary jet, really?
pentagon showed itself greater morons than i'd even have thought
Nothing prevented'em to admit "their" launch in no regard to real situation
& i vigorously recommend'em to increase'ir doses of antidepressants & tranquilizers

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Clearly and obviously not "a plane".

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by prosonic

well its on most msn pages over here in the UK. Other European networks are also covering it.

second line

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Apparently, this isn't the first time that someone has got something like this on video. Today, CNN showed a video that someone had shot back on New Years Eve last year of this very same incident. Like the one from Monday, this video was also taken in Orange County with what does appear to be either a missile or an aircraft going away or coming towards the camera. However, judging by both of the camera angles, it is hard to make out what it is considering the sun is reflecting off of it. Unless it was some sort of top secret missile defense test, the Pentagon would have came out by now and said it that they were testing.

If you ask me though, there's a very strong chance that it was nothing more than an airplane.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
reply to post by prosonic

well its on most msn pages over here in the UK. Other European networks are also covering it.

second line

Perhaps because they avoid to cover this:

U.S. Debt Proposal Would Cut Social Security, Taxes, Medicare

www.bloomberg.com...

A presidential commission’s leaders proposed a $3.8 trillion deficit-cutting plan that would cut Social Security and Medicare, reduce income-tax rates and eliminate tax breaks including the mortgage-interest deduction.

Now that we are all looking at the wrong place, nobody is looking at the right place...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The bottom line is NOBODY knows for sure we can keep speculating but speculation is not the truth. When something major happens again, that will be the motive behind the madness so to speak
edit on 10-11-2010 by Artorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by prosonic
Please excuse me if I sound stupid but why does almost everyone around here mean that the gov has to give some kind of answer to what is shown in that video?

Because it is being discussed on over a hundred pages on ATS?

It's not like it's world news is it? If this really was a missile launch that noone knows anything about would not world media be all over it?

Well, it's on Canada's news. I'm sure it's elsewhere too. I would bet news casters from around the world are now laughing (or horrified) about how no one knows anything yet.

People want to know that it was a planned test, if a missile, not a big oops.....

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SarK0Y

so dense & long contrail was provided by ordinary jet, really?

Yes.
www.flickr.com...
www.flickr.com...
www.flickr.com...
www.flickr.com...
www.flickr.com...

edit on 11/10/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GoalPoster

The unofficial version?? OMFG I could actually see that happen. However, "all is well, nothing to see here, move along"

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Remember that deathly silence regarding the 2 other craft that flit accross the screen in the video, well it happened again. So, I think it was a deliberate lanch by the US at probably Iran. But, our alien friends have told us no more, so they dissabled it. Easy, solution staring us in the face. Kinda changes world perceptions yea?

respects

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I think it would just be easier to explain to well the majority of the populace that its a airplane. It appears it is easier to process for the masses. As oppose to something strange and abnormal like a rocket or missile or something that does not resemble something we are familiar with. Its logical and nothing is wrong with that. Yet with a keen eye you can see something else, and then with the combination of dare, you can wonder and then research and then.. See a rocket or a missile or something that is not a commercial airliner.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

What is your point about the other aircraft seen in the video? Do you mean that they are not producing contrails?
That is because they are not flying at 37,000 feet like US808 was.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Just been reading along, I'm totally fascinated and not yet 100% convinced its a plane. But I just thought it was interesting that NORADS threat level is at high...wonder why?

www.norad.mil...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
NO plane!

No. 45
6 NOVEMBER 2010
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Published Weekly by the
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
Prepared Jointly with the
National Ocean Service and U.S. Coast Guard

On Page 55

434/10(18).
EASTERN NORTH PACIFIC.
CALIFORNIA.
MISSILES.

1. INTERMITTENT MISSILE FIRING OPERATIONS 0001Z TO 2359Z
DAILY MONDAY THRU SUNDAY IN THE NAVAL AIR WARFARE CENTER
SEA RANGE. THE MAJORITY OF MISSILE FIRINGS TAKE PLACE
1400Z TO 2359Z AND 0001Z TO 0200Z DAILY MONDAY THRU FRIDAY
IN AREA BOUND BY

34-02N 119-04W, 33-52N 119-06W, 33-29N 118-37W,
33-20N 118-37W, 32-11N 120-16W, 31-54N 121-35W,
35-09N 123-39W, 35-29N 123-00W, 35-57N 121-32W,
34-04N 119-04W.

2. VESSELS MAY BE REQUESTED TO ALTER COURSE WITHIN THE ABOVE
AREA DUE TO FIRING OPERATIONS AND ARE REQUESTED TO CONTACT
PLEAD CONTROL ON 5081.5 MHZ (5080 KHZ) OR 3238.5 KHZ (3237 KHZ) SECONDARY OR 156.8 MHZ (CH 16) OR 127.55 MHZ BEFORE ENTERING THE ABOVE BOUNDARIES AND MAINTAIN CONTINUOUS GUARD WHILE WITHIN THE RANGE.

3. VESSELS INBOUND AND OUTBOUND FOR SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA PORTS WILL CREATE THE LEAST INTERFERENCE TO FIRING OPERATIONS DURING THE SPECIFIC PERIODS, AS WELL AS ENHANCE THE VESSEL'S SAFETY WHEN PASSING THROUGH THE VICINITY OF THE SEA RANGE IF THEY WILL TRANSIT VIA THE SANTA BARBARA CHANNEL AND WITHIN NINE MILES OFFSHORE VICINITY OF POINT MUGU OR CROSS THE AREA SOUTHWEST OF SAN NICOLAS ISLAND BETWEEN SUNSET AND SUNRISE.

SOURCE

edit on 10-11-2010 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

I bet were we to see the full video -- all ten minutes -- not many would still be saying it is a jet contrail.

Also, if the "plane" was coming toward him as others are claiming then there would be a point where the "plane" would be close enough to clearly identify.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76
I think it would just be easier to explain to well the majority of the populace that its a airplane. It appears it is easier to process for the masses. As oppose to something strange and abnormal like a rocket or missile or something that does not resemble something we are familiar with. Its logical and nothing is wrong with that. Yet with a keen eye you can see something else, and then with the combination of dare, you can wonder and then research and then.. See a rocket or a missile or something that is not a commercial airliner.

With an eye of a writer I saw all this:
1. A submarine collided with Carnival cruising ship, both were damaged and sub had to launch a missile to avoid explosion.
2. Chinese stealth submarine sneaking in and launching a stealth missile, which could not be tracked by radars.
3. Erroneous launching of a missile.
4. Intentional blunder.
5. Showing off to scare Mexican drug cartels.
etc.

But, knowing how trickery of eye and mind works, I look carefully and see how skilled manipulation of camera and wording create news out of nothing.

Can you imagine a report like this:
I was on duty and had nothing else to do, because there were no accidents on highway, so I took some shots of a nice looking contrail.

In order to turn such a non-event into news, you have to add some inexplicable conditions, a mystery, and then you can see how minds of audience start working out all kinds of scenarios.
That would be a creative approach to journalism.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

edit on 10-11-2010 by DangerDeath because: Double post, damn mouse button...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Wobbly Anomaly

I first posted it yesterday.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

OK, i'm as guilty as the rest for not reading all the info.

Maybe i shouldnt be quite as surprised that has dragged on for so long.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
reply to post by pajoly

I bet were we to see the full video -- all ten minutes -- not many would still be saying it is a jet contrail.

Also, if the "plane" was coming toward him as others are claiming then there would be a point where the "plane" would be close enough to clearly identify.

Yes!, in the second angle video, we can clearly see it going upward...like if it was reaching for space. It is definitely something the govt. knows about, and it's covered up. It is not coming toward the cameraman, but upward reaching to space. We can even see it fade in the distance!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimmefootball400
Unless it was some sort of top secret missile defense test, the Pentagon would have came out by now and said it that they were testing.

oh, you mean just like they did with
the Roswell crash huh??

yep, boy
we can really believe everything
they tell us alright

new topics

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join