It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Where is VP Biden during all of this?
and this is my 2nd line

Another poster verified he will be in New Orleans meeting with Prime Minister Netanyahu (sp???) from Israel.

Hopefully he will stay away from microphones!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Where is VP Biden during all of this?
and this is my 2nd line

He's "biden" his time. Bi den he'll be in charge. Den bi bi.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
dont forget about this...

en.wikipedia.org...

Everything is planned to have a manufactured life, even Government I'd argue. Convergence time it is.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

It's the silly season.

Incidentally, I was kind of disappointed to find out who the Stig actually was.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

you know. only an idiot would call someone an idiot.

It's not just this site, its twitter, plus all the strange news going on.

If you deny numbers and math, you my friend are the ignorant one. "All I know, is that I know a whole lot of a little bit of nothing."

Just because your mind can't handle the expansive and extensive possibilities, doesn't mean its not reality.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieWoof
reply to post by getreadyalready

It has been unseasonably warm here in Denver, CO. On the other hand if you hate the cold you must be a reptilian!

LOL! Well if so, then I definitely got screwed some how! I am a Mason, and now a Reptilian, yet I work my arse off for menial wages and have no global influence or secret memos on upcoming events. Where did I go wrong?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Maximus_Prime

And if there is no nuclear Armageddon who will be the idiot then?

....... all 393 of you

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.
edit on 11/5/2010 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

With all respect, we find it more important that we carefully pay attention to the next few days due to factual, circumstancial evidence and downright weird coincidences that may point to an event that will affect us all. Who the " Stig" is, is of no real concern of most who are posting here and Im pretty sure most if not all are not idiots.

If all you feel you can add to the thread is name-calling, Im sure there must be a re-run on of top gear somewhere that would better interest you.

Back on track, keep looking for jig-saw pieces people. If there is no finished puzzle tomorrow, all the better.

respects

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by DJM8507

Are those spots in Kazakhstan?

The place dubbed the most important country on Earth via a very well researched ATS thread?
Kazakhstan-The Most Important Country on Earth?

And possibley anywhere near this: Russia to Build New $790M Spaceport in Kazakhstan

My geography could be off some, these spots might be North of Kazakhstan, but they look to be pretty close.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c869ff38b98d.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fc8ec1b1c33a.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 5-11-2010 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-11-2010 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

I just roughly got the Latitude/Longitude coordinates. If you interpret the missing white blocks on the clock a little differently it could shift it closer to Kazakhstan.

Very interesting info though that I haven't seen before.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Someone asked if there is gonna be a large event tomorrow. It's Saturday, so there will be lots of large events. College football teams mostly play on Saturday, with some teams attendance over 100k. The Breeders Cup starts tomorrow with attendance over 100k,plus you have all the well to-do that will come from all over the world to watch their ponies.
edit on 5-11-2010 by slambam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

You might want to check out my other threads and work on your sense of humour. There is no evidence that “doom day” is coming tomorrow this is just like operation blackjack and the “Galactic federation of light” or whatever they were called.

I would be the 400 people who terrified themselves of that are the same 400 who are buying into this.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Steady on there cowboy - this is a discussion forum; ergo, there willl be some among the hundreds responding who will dispute the thread as you are. Difference is, they're putting their arguments forward respectfully and intelligently.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
"The Air Force One will touch Delhi at 3:30 pm"

LOL You just can't make this stuff up!

[url=http://thecurrentaffairs.com/obama-visit-india-air-force-one-lands-new-dehli-airport-videos-pictures.html]

edit on 5-11-2010 by Shivering Coward because: fix lots of stuff

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Just a friendly reminder...

...that civility and decorum are a cornerstone of ATS. Please stick to discussing the issue at hand and refrain from veering into personal attacks against your fellow members. Adherence to the simple request is expected.

Consider this a warning.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Never mind, Maria caught that one quite well.....

Peace
edit on 5-11-2010 by operation mindcrime because: .......

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Point taken re thread referring to cartoon BUT the thread has morphed here and there (as threads inevitably always do) and embraced other potential implications going on at the moment. While one might not have the energy or inclination to read every post one could dip in here and there and see that many feel as you do while others have taken the OP and paralleled it with comparable current events.
edit on 5-11-2010 by 5senses because: inserted bracketed words

link   

Just let them have their fun, not like its harming anyone...geez.

link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
Next question. Why on a Saturday? If there were to be a dirty bomb event, it would be better to do it during the week to maximize the kill. But, are there any sporting events happening tomorrow that would stand out above something else that could possibly be a target? If you bomb a stadium, you would get a significant kill. But a subway or city block on a Saturday when most people are at home?

Not if your goal is to bring about massive change! A dirty bomb doesn't need to kill a lot of people initially. Think about it, if you were to detonate a dirty bomb while most people were at work, where would you have to detonate it....that's right, close to the intended target.

But, if you wanted to affect a larger area, you would detonate it where people LIVE. Think about fallout on a large residential area. So, now you have what? HOMES!!! What has been happening this past year and a half.....bailouts, home foreclosures, etc.

What do you think fallout on an area where the housing market has been in chaos would do for financial institutions and the insurance companies!!!

Connect the dots.

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join