It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for an old black and white film

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Now, i know this is a long shot, as i have never seen or heard about this movie since watching a clip when i was younger. I don't remember much. All i remember is it seemed to be a fantasy film. The part i remember was set in the woods. There was this young kid. The part that stands out for me was a clip that showed some sort of spiral coming out of the woods into the sky.

I know thats not much to go on, but trying to remember this movie is doing my head in.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Metropolis?

www.youtube.com...

-TheAssoc.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

Its not Metropolis. Like i said, it looked like a fantasy film. Its so annoying that i can only remember this little part of the movie
Was the boy some sort of elf, i really can't remember. All i remember is this boy is the woods, and its windy. Then from a distance you see this spiral going from the woods too the sky. Its all at night.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Is it a silent film or just B&W?

-TheAssoc.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   

I can't remember lol I knew this would be a long shot. Going by what i remember, i would say just black and white. Im just hoping on the off chance that someone might know what im talking about.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   

You might look through this list to see if anything jogs your memory:

Fantasy Films

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Toromos

Already looked. Oh well. It was worth a shot

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Courtesy bump because now I'm curious, myself.

-TheAssoc.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

I don't think its any good lol I was young, and the images have just stayed in my mind. Esp the spiral leading up to the sky. I love old black and white films, and this one had a unique feel and look to it, for what i remember. But it could not have been a popular movie because i have not heard of it since

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I've searched six ways to Sunday, and nothing. Can you remember anything more about this film? Any basic plot, what did the spiral look like (energy, mist, what?)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I've searched six ways to Sunday, and nothing. Can you remember anything more about this film? Any basic plot, what did the spiral look like (energy, mist, what?)

It was a mist. Quite a big spiral going up to the night sky. The image has stayed with me. All i remember is the film after it was miracle on 34th street. I was about 10 when i saw this, so it was 24 years about. So it was aired in 1986, or there about. Bit the film was def old.

So this is all i remember

It was a black and white movie
it was night time and in the woods
There was this boy. He had no top on (don't know what he was wearing bottom half)
i cant remember if this was a normal boy, or elf, as sometimes i think he had pointed ears, but could be wrong
It seemed to be windy
there was a spiral going up intp the sky/clouds. Like a misty/dust spiral

Thats all i remember. I think its going to be impossible to find the movie. Unless just by chance it appears on tv again, but i have not seen it since.

top topics

join