It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by lifeform11

but i thought this thread was about a incident where a man steps near somebodies head.

It is, but you have to wonder where this guy got the idea that stomping on a woman in any manner was acceptable behavior.

When candidates constantly proclaim that it's time for a violent revolution and you have people acting like this, is this actually the party of freedom?

i do not just wonder where this guy got the idea, lets look around us a bit, i wonder where many people get the idea to do lots of stupid things, not just this tea party guy. it is not acceptable behaviour, why is he not being charged?, that's what i would be asking.

as for the party, i have no idea on their policies or what they represent, but that is a whole other thread, that if you have information about and have strong views on, i suggest you start. we cannot blame every party for the actions of one person, who knows why he did it, we could make any crime into a political story.

sayanythingblog.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
"Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters"

GOOD!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11

reply to post by lifeform11

but i thought this thread was about a incident where a man steps near somebodies head.

It is, but you have to wonder where this guy got the idea that stomping on a woman in any manner was acceptable behavior.

When candidates constantly proclaim that it's time for a violent revolution and you have people acting like this, is this actually the party of freedom?

i do not just wonder where this guy got the idea, lets look around us a bit, i wonder where many people get the idea to do lots of stupid things, not just this tea party guy. it is not acceptable behaviour, why is he not being charged?, that's what i would be asking.

as for the party, i have no idea on their policies or what they represent, but that is a whole other thread, that if you have information about and have strong views on, i suggest you start. we cannot blame every party for the actions of one person, who knows why he did it, we could make any crime into a political story.

sayanythingblog.com...

Profitt has been charged with assault.
He will have to ask for his apology in front of a judge.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

How much are you paid to post threads online for the Democrats? Just curious. I was going to vote no confidence this election season. C'mon sway my opinion its your job.

Ill bet the Hutaree gets off without a conviction...no evidence. Political posturing by DHS.

You worry about the Hutaree being a threat...How about Mr.Ayers (weather undergound)en.wikipedia.org...

Or Rham Emanuals dad (irgun)swampland.blogs.time.com...

Those are some real Terrorist organizations. Defend their actions for your beloved Democratic sponsors. Like I stated earlier, their all crooks and I have no party affiliations. But I can play the association game.

Your Turn OP

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
If any of you have watched the new footage it seems that tensions were running high after she rushed the car. I don't condone the extra little shove he gave on her shoulder, and he will be in court this week to answer 4th degree assault charges.

Unfortunately she is not innocent in this. She had an agenda. I'm not sure if Mr. Paul was riding shotgun in the car, but whomever was got a sign shoved violently through the window into their face.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Have you posted the new video yet there wuk. If not, here you go-

I do really feel sorry for the freak from the Republicorp Smear campaign. Not for what happened to her here, for how obviously ignorant she is.

Also for how the likes of Olbermann has used her to push the smear and propaganda campaign.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by stonespine

It's always the ones with a completely failed stance that resort to the tired old, "you get paid to post" posts.

I don't care who you vote for or if you vote at all. Hell, vote for Adolf Hitler for all I care, that's your vote and you get to do with it what you want.

But if this sort of behavior is what we should expect from the TEA Party, for me, that doesn't actually equate to them being the party of freedom.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by debunky

excellent stuff, now all we need is justice for this man and all the other people that have been assaulted at rallies, talks etc etc.

sayanythingblog.com...

however i only think people are bothered by this stuff when its from an opposing 'side' rather than really being concerned about the person who was assaulted and their 'rights'.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojoharry
"Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters"

GOOD!

Thanks, I hope you don't mirror the mind set of the TPM, conservatives or Rand Paul supporters but from some of the responses and the support of hurting a young woman; I fear you just might be the poster boy for the coming fascism. At least you were honest!

Merciful God help US.
edit on 27-10-2010 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

Yes that is an interesting video, obviously she was a dangerous woman with a deadly SIGN!
She must have been totally deserving of being stomped on!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Now, what discussion would be having if the cornr of the sign had taken out his eye while being thrust through the window? Seems the portion left out by the OP was probably on purpose to further his agenda.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Prove_It_NOW

ONE person should not be responsible for the actions of a FEW that he or she does not know or has even had contact with. It's a moronic concept.

It would be except this man was a Rand Paul Campaign Coordinator and so speaks for Rand Paul in actions as well as words. This is what this man felt was justified to show the American people his Candidate stood for. He, being a representative of his candidate shows what kind of freedom Rand Paul supporters think that America deserves.

Okay he was a Campaign Coordinator....I didn't know that.

Now with that said, is what you're stating is that because HE chose to 'step on someone's head' (which was her shoulder technically, but still unacceptable) that means that RAND PAUL wants to 'step on people's heads' also?

You keep saying it as if it is the mind set of all or average Rand Paul supporters. That 'stepping on heads' is in their agenda?

Like I said, if ONE person decides to act out in an anti social manner, does that condemn an entire movement?

Is that the point where we are at? If it is, then every single movement, party, or view is guilty and should be thrown out entirely because all views and politics have had people within them act out or do something illegal, or morally reprehensible.

I'll state again, I'm not defending this man's actions. I'm defending Rand Paul and I don't even LIKE Rand Paul or support him.

I'm not even supporting the Tea Party because I feel they hijacked Ron Paul's Movement and are a band of Neocon thugs......and I don't need this stupid video to back my assertion, they do fine making asses out of themselves without this vid.

But should a man's name be tied to the actions of a supporter and then have multiple headlines being written about how "he wants this sort of thing"? Because I get that you want to imply that Rand Paul supporters do this 'sorta thing', as if it's a common M.O.

It's an isolated incident and should be treated as such. Using it as a tool to back any political belief you have is intellectually lazy and disingenuous.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I am sure everyone knew exactly what she had besides the sign.

Hmmm, wonder if Bobby Kennedy would still be around if there security was as good as these folks here.

I guess wuk and others just would like just anyone to come running up to a vehicle that a candidate is in and security to do nothing.

To me, she is lucky that LEO's did not do anything, she may have been tazered besides being tackled to the ground.

Oh well, Olbermann and his ilk got as much coverage from this staged event as they are going to get. Time to sweep it under the carpet now that MORE video has been released.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Obviously she was there very clearly with the intentions of stirring up trouble. If you disagree, ask yourself why she wore a wig to conceal her identity (EDIT: as well as a hoodie pulled tight). She had a plan to storm an up and coming elected official. Those people get punished all the time, how did that shoe incident work out for the thrower when he threw it at Bush, how about Obamas book thrower?

You dont go into a Lions Den with fresh meat strapped to your body, your only asking for trouble. The lady asked for trouble and she got it, now face the consequences.

On a side note, I dont condone violence, nor do I condone STUPIDITY. So in this issue I must say that acting stupid is what got her in this place, so simple lesson; DONT DO DUMB SHYT.

Oh and where is the crowd cheering on the good supporter who asked the man to quit putting his foot near her head? Nobody talks about him, just the single bad guy, and he even realized what he did was wrong and quickly stopped.
edit on 27-10-2010 by phishfriar47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

But should a man's name be tied to the actions of a supporter and then have multiple headlines being written about how "he wants this sort of thing"? Because I get that you want to imply that Rand Paul supporters do this 'sorta thing', as if it's a common M.O.

It's an isolated incident and should be treated as such. Using it as a tool to back any political belief you have is intellectually lazy and disingenuous.

The right does this all the time. So why is it ok for the right to do it, but the left can't?

Case in point:

EXCLUSIVE: Harry Reid Aide Lied to Feds Over Sham Marriage

So it's perfectly fine to drag Harry Reid's name through the mud even though he had absolutely NOTHING to do with the story at all. But in this case it's bad form?

Double standard much?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

How is my stance "Failed"? It appears the backing of a two party system is a failing stance. Have you been paying attention to what has happened to our beloved U.S.A. the last 25 years?

The blame game is getting pretty old. From both sides. Both equally responsible.

I guess you don't want to play the association game anymore. How about you associate Democrats with undesirable persons. And I will associate criminals with Tea/Repubs this time? Yes/no?

Oh, I didnt realize Hitler was on the ticket, at least hes no longer a threat. Maybe I will vote for him, couldn't be any worse than the empty suits running now.

You put too much stock into a two party system. Good luck to you sir/mam. May your chains set lightly upon your wrists. Enjoy your games.

**BELOW STAEMENTS NOT DIRECTED AT ANY ATS MEMBERS**
FBI CIA NSA DHS...RULE!!! I love you!!!
THANK YOU FOR KEEPING ME SAFE (hi guys/gals).

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The FACTS:

1) A protester breached the vehicle of a potential U.S. Senator.

2) Woman was planning to do so from the start.

3) Woman had sign in her hand and unknown at the time of any other intent or objects she might have had

4) Woman was tackled to the ground and stepped on by an overly aggressive Coordinator person who did not have the authority to do so.

5) Woman had her SHOULDER stepped on, not her HEAD....(false assertion from the get go)

6) Rand Paul does not endorse "stepping on people's" heads as his platform.

7) The Tea Party does not endorse "stepping on heads as theirs"

MY OPINION:

1) Media is looking for any reason to stop Rand Paul or make him look terrible to make views of his Father negative in America's eyes.

2) Rand Paul should have run with his Father's exact platform and distanced himself from the Tea Party

3) The Tea Party has been infiltrated by Neocons and thus Ron Paul's name has been tarnished by the association.

4) Ron Paul is done for because of both his silence on the Tea Party infiltration and Neocons views, and has failed to distance himself.

5) Ron Paul would have been the only American leader to get us out of this mess and the media knows this, hence this is falling into major media's plans perfectly.

6) This thread is proof of medias influence to emotion based politics.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

The right does this all the time. So why is it ok for the right to do it, but the left can't?

Case in point:

EXCLUSIVE: Harry Reid Aide Lied to Feds Over Sham Marriage

So it's perfectly fine to drag Harry Reid's name through the mud even though he had absolutely NOTHING to do with the story at all. But in this case it's bad form?

Double standard much?

You're stuck in the Right/ Left paradigm to begin with, as evidenced by your words.

Talking to you LOGICALLY about this is not in the cards. It would be like me talking about treatment to a drug addict.

You are under a spell....convinced that "left" or "right" really means anything and that this is about 'sides'.

Both have the potential for great danger and BOTH execute decisions that cause great harm. But you are staring at a double headed coin and telling me there's a difference.

Snap out of it dude.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Double standard much?

You're practicing political punditry as all the media pundits and mouthpieces do.

What answer do you expect from me when you're in the spell of 'sides'? Honestly, what could I possibly say to blanket statements and broad generalizations?

I cant because you're speaking "news punditry speak"....all which are circular arguments with no end.
edit on 27-10-2010 by Prove_It_NOW because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

7) The Tea Party does not endorse "stepping on heads as theirs"

I don't know about # 7 here, I think personally that the TPM does in fact endorse stepping on heads as a major part of their party platform. This is evidenced by the many many posts in this thread that defend the person stomping on the woman.

It appears that assaulting a subdued female is actually a part of the TEA Party platform. I actually believe that it is a component of the TPM platform. Along with other fascist principals like the destruction of the 1st, 4th, 13th, and 14th Amendments to the United States Constitution. A platform that also includes the public calls for killing Americans by TWO candidates in this election.

As far as the article headline, it wasn't my headline, I copied and pasted it directly from the article in the OP.

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join