It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Prove_It_NOW

ONE person should not be responsible for the actions of a FEW that he or she does not know or has even had contact with. It's a moronic concept.

It would be except this man was a Rand Paul Campaign Coordinator and so speaks for Rand Paul in actions as well as words. This is what this man felt was justified to show the American people his Candidate stood for. He, being a representative of his candidate shows what kind of freedom Rand Paul supporters think that America deserves.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Excuse me. I clearly saw a person step on the upper
part of her back. It wasn't even close to her face. What
are some of you smoking? Is your vision that bad?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cavrac

If you notice, they were trying to subdue her ("get the cops").

The asshat that stepped on her was immediately rebuked by others and he retreated. It seemed he was going for her shoulder and slipped. Regardless, she was already handled...for whatever reason.

This particular idiot shouldnt be used to say "Oh look at the bad people".

I'm curious what she was up to and was it staged

I just realized who the OP was. Nevermind. I understand why this was put up now.
edit on 27/10/10 by felonius because: to add.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

If you are interested in more info see the footage on theblaze.com and see that she appeared to be trying to hit the candidate with her sign, she deserved what she got. The current tone of politics is very volitile and if you attack expect to be dealt with.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
reply to post by debunky

Let me read back through and do just that, I jumped in when only one side of the story was given.

Let me start the Testing on these analyzers and I will be back.

I guess we can chalk this one up to sarcasm on the internet.

But interesting is this:
Who else has jumped on the "blame the victim"-train?
Right!
The Assailant!
voices.washingtonpost.com...

I mean cmon! "She attacked my sneaker with her shoulder"????

Edit to add:
One should not forget that this comes one week after a reporter was handcuffed by unlicensed "Security-Agents"
edit on 27-10-2010 by debunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
It would be except this man was a Rand Paul Campaign Coordinator and so speaks for Rand Paul in actions as well as words. This is what this man felt was justified to show the American people his Candidate stood for. He, being a representative of his candidate shows what kind of freedom Rand Paul supporters think that America deserves.

This man was a Volunteer
Sure you can call Volunteers staff, no problem, I won't disagree
but he was a Volunteer, it is hard to scan volunteers i'm sure you agree
It's not impossible no, but sometimes things fall through the cracks, he is not the one going to office, he's not even being paid.

To say that because a volunteer commited an act of aggression paints the entire movement in a bad light is ridiculous.

I understand your are resorting to this tactic because the Dems are losing but come on..
Some class is necessary!
edit on 27-10-2010 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

To say that because a volunteer commited an act of aggression paints the entire movement in a bad light is ridiculous.

Like I said before, it only took 19 people's act of aggression to paint all Muslims in a bad light, how many acts of aggression does it take before it's acceptable to call the TEA Party for what it really is: A fascist right wing movement hell bent on the destruction of American freedoms and the subjugation of everyones rights under a jack boot of oppression and intolerance?

Or if a picture is better illustration of a point: What the TEA Party means for America!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9848c3d5ffdb.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 10/27/2010 by whatukno because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

This man was a Volunteer
Sure you can call Volunteers staff, no problem, I won't disagree
but he was a Volunteer, it is hard to scan volunteers i'm sure you agree
It's not impossible no, but sometimes things fall through the cracks, he is not the one going to office, he's not even being paid.

I understand your are resorting to this tactic because the Dems are losing but come on..
Some class is necessary!
edit on 27-10-2010 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

How do you fire a volunteer?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

so 19 muslims give the others a bad name by killing civilians of different nationalities in the U.S. in a dreadful attack.

your somehow saying that if 19 tea party people step near the head of someone then they are in the same league?

bit off an over reaction don't you think?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11

so 19 muslims give the others a bad name by killing civilians of different nationalities in the U.S. in a dreadful attack.

your somehow saying that if 19 tea party people step near the head of someone then they are in the same league?

bit off an over reaction don't you think?

No the over reaction was the large man [Rand Paul campaign coordinator] stomping on a young woman head don't you think?
edit on 27-10-2010 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Like I said before, it only took 19 people's act of aggression to paint all Muslims in a bad light, how many acts of aggression does it take before it's acceptable to call the TEA Party for what it really is:

I don't know if you realize this or not but you are basically advocating the idea of painting the entire muslim community in a bad light because of the alleged acts of 19 people.

And you use this fallacious syllogism to paint 300k+ members in a bad light because of the acts of 2 people?

Do you not realize how little logic there is in that manner of thinking?

I can not imagine anyone with half a brain to have this thought process.

A fascist right wing movement hell bent on the destruction of American freedoms and the subjugation of everyones rights under a jack boot of oppression and intolerance?

I don't know who the partisan opposite of Rush Limbaugh is or the partisan opposite of an extreme Glenn Beck is, but whoever he is you've been listening to him too much!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
This topic reminds me of what Gerald Celente was talking about on the radio the other day. He was talking about how the political, news debates are so high school like nowadays. It reminds me of this whole debate. In fact, I would go so far to say, this whole thing is elementary level... Even psychotic. I'm hearing about people wanting to cut off this guy's male organ... What the hell kind of stuff are you fools smoking? I want some. Just think, we have these kind of people driving around on the roads. Imagine what would happen if you got in a fender bender with one of these idiots.

Btw, 48 flags? Unbelievable. What, are we trying to inform everyone how crazy Tea Party people are? -_- Explain to me, pretty please with sugar on top, how this proves all Tea Partiers are lunatics?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

So we have to wait for this fascist organization to start killing people in order for them to be correctly labeled for what they are?

Or do we listen to what they are really saying:

A direct threat to a sitting US Senator.

Republican congressional candidate says violent overthrow of government is 'on the table'

Seriously, do we have to wait for these people to start killing Americans before we figure out what they are really all about?

It's not like these people are unarmed...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

yes in fact i stated so earlier in the thread, but i think you political beliefs are clouding your judgement, to believe tea party members can be compared to the people who carried out 9/11, when 1 person stepped NEAR somebodies head.
edit on 27-10-2010 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2010 by lifeform11 because: grammer

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Are we sure that the guy that put the boot on her neck didn't mis-take her for an BP exec?

If so .... well wouldn't that be Obama's fault?

edit on 27-10-2010 by SWCCFAN because: Cause i could

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tellmethen

If you are interested in more info see the footage on theblaze.com and see that she appeared to be trying to hit the candidate with her sign, she deserved what she got. The current tone of politics is very volitile and if you attack expect to be dealt with.

If she was a he, 7 feet tall, wearing teabags on her ears, amd a 3 pointed hat, and holding a sign depicting Obama with hitler moustache, captioned "Go back to kenya" and "Where is the Birth certificate?" and "Social communist Death panels" I wouldn't be any less outraged at this cowardice.
He's down. Doesnt matter why. There is no reason to kick. There is no reason to "step on his shoulder".
It doesnt matter what she did before. She was down on the ground.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I'm not a Rand Paul supporter. But why such the smear campaign?

Its not like HE stepped on someones head.

Better than being involved in tampering with a drug bust like Conway.
www.infowars.com...

I am voting NO CONFIDENCE this election season. There all crooks and elitists.
online.wsj.com...

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

no we do not have to wait for anybody to start killing anybody, but comparing 1 tea party member who over reacted and stepped near somebodies head to the 9/11 attacks is a huge stretch.

if it is what they are saying that is really getting at you, then we can all understand why this incident is being blown up into 'proving' your views.

the incident that happened was wrong, but your over reacting about it. if you want to get into what they are 'saying' then that's a whole other thread in my opinion. but i thought this thread was about a incident where a man steps near somebodies head.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Charge them with assault, she wasn't wielding a gun, she was making a NON-VIOLENT point. Those people are out of their freaking minds along with the other extreme side...

All libertarians need to shout down this sort of behavior because that is not an example liberty, that was neo-conservative ideals in action. I'm glad a few there knew better...I would LIKE to think that if that man kept stomping, someone would have beat the crazy out of him...I would like to think that.
edit on 27-10-2010 by SmokeandShadow because: spelling

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

but i thought this thread was about a incident where a man steps near somebodies head.

It is, but you have to wonder where this guy got the idea that stomping on a woman in any manner was acceptable behavior.

When candidates constantly proclaim that it's time for a violent revolution and you have people acting like this, is this actually the party of freedom?

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join