It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

Does Rand Paul lack integrity? He faked his medical certification, bypassing his states medical board certification to practice optometry, making him a bonafide quake doctor.

Please provide a source.

I take it you mean "quack"?

5 seconds on Google would have given you that answer, search "Rand Paul Medical Certification". He created his own certification board (rather than complying with his states) then rubber-stamped himself as certified.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
BOLD, partisan pronouncement supported by opinion.

mixed in with personal attacks.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

There you have it folks, the "freedom" that the TEA Party wants to give you.

Have a dissenting opinion? Get your head stepped on. I believe this sums up the radical right wingers perfectly.

Freedom of Speech? Only if you have the right message according to the TEA Party, otherwise you might just get your head stomped on.

This is what you are voting for America.

Wow, this so incredibly reeks of desperation.

What about all the Black Panthers that stood outside polling places in Philadelphia in 2008 intimidating voters to vote for Obama? And then Eric Holder threw out the case when it was brought to court. Obviously, the Obama Administration and all Obama voters stand for racism and bigotry, along with militant intimidation at all polling places, right? By your logic, I'm 100% correct in my assessment.

My assessment has far more founding than yours since the Administration actually DID completely turn the other way on the case. They definitely would be all over this it if the KKK were intimidating black voters to vote for McCain, wouldn't they? Although that would never happen since the KKK is a Democrat organization.
edit on 27-10-2010 by ChocoTaco369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

This action by the men at the debate are terrible, however, when you say "there you have it folks" you are completely wrong and doing the very thing you accuse others of which is hateing for differnt veiws. While I admit it was right wingers who did that in Lexington, lets look at the thugs on the left and the vilolent attacks by them.

www.huffingtonpost.com...
"While breaking in the building, the SEIU staff, now joined by SEIU staff inside the building, physically assaulted a group of union members and activists at the door."

www.kcra.com...
"Man: I Was Assaulted At SEIU Meeting" Assaulted for being a critc of the Obama goon squal aka. SEIU

www.red-alerts.com...
"SEIU Attacks Black Conservative at St. Louis Town Hall " Violent racists attacking a man because he is a conservaitive

www.youtube.com...
Playboy Column Advocates "Hate Rape" Against Conservative Women

www.youtube.com...
"Left-wing Violence at Peaceful Tea Party Protests"

bridgetdgms.wordpress.com...
This link is a list of left wing threats and violence

The links I have posted is only scratching the surface on the violence of the left, and yet you say the tea party is violent because of one occurrence. You are a typical liberal ideological bigot, the violence is from the left not the tea party.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a muslim kills people = all muslims are bad

I think you guys can now get the flaw in your logic ....

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChocoTaco369

What about all the Black Panthers that stood outside polling places in Philadelphia in 2008 intimidating voters to vote for Obama? And then Eric Holder threw out the case when it was brought to court. Obviously, the Obama Administration and all Obama voters stand for racism and bigotry, along with militant intimidation at all polling places, right? By your logic, I'm 100% correct in my assessment.

What about the fact that nothing in the above paragraph is even accurate? If you base your assessments on things that are not true, well that is 100% crazy. It seems the the first people to cry "That is off topic" in any of their Obama bashing threads are working overtime on this thread in order to discuss anything and everything but the man stomping on the already subdued woman.

I am also kind of surprised no one has mentioned the cop in the video that is standing mere feet from the incident as it goes down. I guess he was looking at something else.
edit on 10/27/10 by Curiousisall because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curiousisall

What about the fact that nothing in the above paragraph is even accurate? If you base your assessments on things that are not true, well that is 100% crazy. It seems the the first people to cry "That is off topic" in any of their Obama bashing threads are working overtime on this thread in order to discuss anything and everything but the man stomping on the already subdued woman.

I am also kind of surprised no one has mentioned the cop in the video that is standing mere feet from the incident as it goes down. I guess he was looking at something else.
edit on 10/27/10 by Curiousisall because: (no reason given)

You clearly haven't studied the case yet have you. Oh well... Yes, Obama's DOJ dismissed the civil charges that were reduced from criminal charges by bush.

Obama's DOJ is now under close scrutiny and investigation for their actions in this case and others. Please stop lying to people. Poll watchers were threatened and testified to that fact and that they witnessed voters turn around and leave upon seeing the billy club wielding Panther. It is all in the official record of the case.

Please stop lying.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Ms Valle was trained by moveon.org to perform this political stunt and got the exact result that was planned. This crap is so out of hand. I believe the day of bloodshed is coming if the rhetoric does not settle down. I just don't understand how people can be so threatened by representatives who only want to adhere to the founding documents that worked so well for a couple hundred years.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curiousisall

Oh boy...

This guy's assessment pretty much sums up both issues with plenty of links to actual news sources if you want to take a read:

scaredmonkeys.com...

1.) The Black Panthers did intimidate voters in Philadelphia. This is a well-known fact.

blog.heritage.org...

2.) Eric Holder passed on bringing it to court.

www.examiner.com...

So yes, everything I said actually was accurate, including my assessment of the OP's horrible logic. If the Tea Party silences opinion and steps on the opposition, then the Obama Administration are nothing but taxpayer-funded racists. There's actually more evidence to back up the latter than the former.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Frontkjemper

Sorry this isn't a rash generalization, you not only got this incident, but you have many many others, and you even have candidates like Sharron Angle and Stephen Broden threatening violence if they aren't elected.

This is the sort of thing the TEA Party is ALL about, freedom only for a select few, pain and death for anyone that opposes their political views.

I must take exception to your statement. It is in fact, a generalization and not wholly indicative of the original TEA party movement. Have you ever been to a TEA party event/rally? Do you know anyone who is aligned with any of the TEA party organizations? I would venture a guess and say no. Because if you could answer yes, to either of those questions (with very limited exceptions), you would see that the few sensationalized stories that come across the MSM are not at all representative of the mindset of those supporting the TEA parties around the country. Also, did you happen to notice that one of the other supporters immediately recognized that what this individual did to the woman, was out of bounds and quickly voiced his disapproval, which if I'm not mistaken, is the reason why the offender removed his foot?

Perhaps if one were to step back and take a look at the movement as a whole and not focus on rare, sensationalized examples of poor human behavior, then one might see the truth in the movement rather than the distortions.

ESV

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
You clearly haven't studied the case yet have you. Oh well... Yes, Obama's DOJ dismissed the civil charges that were reduced from criminal charges by bush.

Obama's DOJ is now under close scrutiny and investigation for their actions in this case and others. Please stop lying to people. Poll watchers were threatened and testified to that fact and that they witnessed voters turn around and leave upon seeing the billy club wielding Panther. It is all in the official record of the case.

Please stop lying.

So...the DOJ dismissed the charges - just like I said...and the DOJ is "now under close scrutiny and investigation" for doing so. Where exactly am I lying to people? You just confirmed everything I said. Or are you just biased?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

Please stop lying.

So...the DOJ dismissed the charges - just like I said...and the DOJ is "now under close scrutiny and investigation" for doing so. Where exactly am I lying to people? You just confirmed everything I said. Or are you just biased?

Hey man I'm the one backing you up. And I have been fighting the same lies in this thread and the other.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Please.....let's stay on topic.

Thanks for your support.

Peace

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

reply to post by laiguana

I got a question, what if these "TEA Party candidates" are just faked candidates to keep everyone from revolting? They come out tell you what you want to hear and you all clap like trained seals happy that "someone is going to take down Washington" when in all reality they are part and parcel of the same screwed up system we already have?

I do not mean this offensively, but have you only just figured this out. This is the most obvious side step we have seen in years, and will fail just as miserably.

This will end with the Tea Party taking a lot of seat and then turning into Muppet that ruin everything even more than the idiot D & R's

This will not end well because it was always designed to end badly!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

reply to post by ChocoTaco369

Find a thread on that topic and see if we can discuss it like adults there. All it is in this thread is more of the same old "look over there, look over that other way, look everywhere but at the story at hand!!!!" type distractions that many of you get so upset about in your anti-Obama threads. I have yet to see one even remotely well thought out argument why this woman deserved to be stomped on once she was on the ground. Discussing completely off topic "well what about when so and so did such and such" is every bit as desperate looking as anything anyone else has labeled as desperate in this thread.

ATS is a big place with many topics being discussed at all times. I do not understand why in a thread so clearly about one speicific incident, people are trying soooo hard to shift the discussion to something completely different. Either you can condone the actions of the man in the video or not and then disuss that.

Why does this seem like such a crazy idea, to stay on topic within a thread?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Just IMAGINE what would happen if a bunch of big male MoveOn members wrestled a lady Tali-Bagger to the ground and stepped on HER. That's be all Fox would talk about for a week!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
This is terrible! As much as protesters getting savagely beaten by cops and arreted for protesting against more mainstream candidates during conventions.

I always suspected the so-called libertarians to be actually just closet neonazis and misogynist phallocrats as well... now it's starting to leak through the cracks.

Rand Paul is a shill. As politically dubious as Glenn Beck. You folks are really caught with a vast range of electoralist crookery!

Why not just stopping to consider wasting your time and energy on mainstream State politics?
edit on 27/10/10 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Stupid, stupid, stupid... I don't care who you are or what your political slant is, you don't step on a woman's head.
I'm a conservative republican but I tell you if I was there this guy would have had my foot up his ...

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join