It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witch Burning in Africa (Extremely Disturbing Video)

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I don't have much to add to that other than the fact that I am going to be praying for Africa tonight! Not that I didn't know how bad it was over there but that last sentence of your post really hit home. I think this thread is done now. It took a while (20-odd pages of almost complete garbage) but we got there.

Thanks again for your input here Proto, I hope to debate with you on another thread another day

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique

I don't have much to add to that other than the fact that I am going to be praying for Africa tonight! Not that I didn't know how bad it was over there but that last sentence of your post really hit home. I think this thread is done now. It took a while (20-odd pages of almost complete garbage) but we got there.

Thanks again for your input here Proto, I hope to debate with you on another thread another day

Your welcome my friend, Africa does have some real friends and supporters mainly some aging rock stars, and hopefully one day we will all develop to the point that we understand hording resources that aren't scarce for profit and favoring a top heavy corporate world that wants to rape and acquire them for as little as possible to maximize their profit off of them, really isn't serving us well.

That won't require any praying just a concious and some resolve.

Good luck!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

"They certainly didn't seem to plan out burning some one alive well."

Thats because your thinking europe or america, and there witch hunts. This is africa were they dont plan ahead as much as in those places, and they probably cant aford to waste the rope to tie someone up to burn them. So they beat them and throw them in a ditch and set fire to it, and if they try to crawl out, well just hit them with sticks or kick them back in, and as to the guy that's just sitting there with his shirt on fire and getting kicked and wacked with a stick now and then. He is in shock, and is in la la land, its a physical response to trauma, all kinds of chemicals are pumping through his body and brain, to hide the pain, and fact of what is happening. It aint no raging inferno, but fire and flesh dont mix, infact he might be better of if it was a giant fire, that way it would burn through the flesh fast and kill all the nerves faster, once the nerves are gone, the brain wont receive pain signals, so less pain then.

"No one was burned to death in those videos and I seriously doubt the way they were going about it anyone was burned to death."

From that vid there is no way to know but judging by the size of the fires, it would take over 30 min to get the body so damaged that they would die. And the vid is only 2:11 min long...they didn't film the whole thing, but most likely they try to burn them for a while, then they probably killed them by way of rocks to the head, or a knife. And one thing is sure from that clip...Even if it didn't end in death, it was definitely begun in pain and ended in pain. Witch burning's are more of a way of shock control, for the masses then actual witches, or crimes, in more civilised places, there is usually holding cages and trials, "to see if witches float in water"..... In backwards primitive place its still about that, only less ordered and more superstitious/mobs going around dragging people from there house and killing them.

"This might actually have been some kind of trial by fire, similiar to fire walking, where people walk on hot coals, it might have been some kind of gauntlet or rite of passage, but these just were really not executions."

Your not thinking clearly, its no right of passage, or hot coal walking. In both of those things, if you dont want to do it, you dont have to, and you certainly dont have a mob drop kicking you when you try to get away from the fires.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by susp3kt

I love this post! Now you know why I miss the ignore
feature!
Everyday,same thing over and over,the only difference
is the thread title!
I also agree with Protoplasmic,that the people being
"burned" aren't screaming.Something isn't what it appears
to be.

Wow is everybody emotional about this, so the people being burned arent screaming, so what? does that mean the fire is cgi? Or is that prof there witches? You almost act like you dont know what fire feel's like, or what happens when people get hit in the head, or kicked, or anything involving how people in shock react. I'll give you a hint, it's much like how "a deer in the headlights" reacts. Have you noticed that if you hit anybody hard enough in the head they drop like a sack of potatoes, why do you think that is?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

I don't know how I stumbled across this video but I really wish I didn't watch it and I strongly urge anyone here interested in watching it NOT TO. I will divulge the link in a minute but I say again, you really shouldn't watch it. I'm not trying to make you watch it with reverse psychology, I am actually saying with almost certainty that if you watch this video you will be revolted and regret ever watching it. It made me feel sick and I've seen some MESSED UP stuff in real life and on the internet. What happens in this video Is disgusting, evil and downright inhumane. It makes the Al Qaeda execution videos look like a children's T.V series.

Text

Don't look at me like I am a monster
Frown out your one face But with the other
Stare like a junkie Into the TV
Stare like a zombie While the mother Holds her child
Watches him die Hands to the sky crying Why, oh why?
'cause I need to watch things die From a distance
Vicariously I, live
while the whole world dies
You all need it too, don't lie

Why can't we just admit it?

edit on 27-10-2010 by Noobastronomer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
reply to post by TechUnique

no you appear to be a drug addict, dabbling in delusion and eastern spiritualism. you should stop and find better things to do with your time before you go insane. im talking about real evil witches and sorcerers who use evil spirits to damage people. but since i've been warned already by a moderator who appears to be an occult and witch sympathizer i can't comment on what should be done to these people.

So were are these real evil witches and sorcerers who, for some reason can comand spirits and even shoot fireball's magically. But for some reason they cant even stop some lowly human's from pushing them in a ditch and setting fire to it. Hmm me doth protest such bad logic, its like saying mike tyson is bad and will eat your children, then knock you out, but it ok to go up to him and sucker punch him. Nothing bad will happen then, i'm sure he will just rool over, and not take you head off, for sucker punching him. You cant say witches can summon evil spirits, but for some reason they havent figured out how to stop some mob from burning them....Oh no it dont work like that, everybody present at witch burning's are human, one of the many flaws in this whole witch burning thing is......there never are any witches present at witch burning's, just a bunch of retards, fools, and idiots, and offcourse those who are scared of there own shadow. In other words the human element.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I really don't blame you, this video is disturbing on so many levels. Also the fact that there is a huge crowd cheering for this. And do they really need to beat them whilst they are being burnt?... Isn't burning enough for these evil people?

"Witch burning" is just a clever way to sacrifice people to a god. The people doing it have been brainwashed into thinking that they are "witches" and that it is good to do this to them. But the people who taught this to them know what is going on.

As for the need to beat them, well, yes. It is important, as it will cause the victims to release more energy.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
This is just sickening.
I watched a documentary on the witch hunts last year and its just so sick.
Its hard to believe anyone could do that too someone.
and too people blaming christanity then you need to get your facts straight because its not christans. Its old style foo-doo people thinking that people have sent black magic to make them ill and so on

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
i couldnt watch the video, and tbh i dont know why its legal puting videos of torture and death up

i will compare it to peadophilia.. why isnt it worse?
peadophilia is only mental harm/scaring wheras torture and death is FAR WORSE!

killing people is illegal but watch videos of people killing people isnt

then why the hell is watching peadophilia not legal

dont get me wrong i would spit on peadophiles any day of the week but my point is WHY IS IT LEGAL to upload videos of death and torture!

sick!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
This video is discusting and shows levels of violence which should not be permitted towards any creature of the earth.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

And we are saving these peoples lives..... why? So the ignorance can continue? So it can spread?
I am sorry but this is beyond ignorance and stupidity.

NO MORE AID FOR YOU ANIMALS until you can show us that you are worth helping, we cut you off.
Human rights violations rather in Africa, China or Gaza needs to be taken very seriously and aid to those nations cut off.

Now some will say that they need our help, well when the people get tired of it they will rise, until then they are getting what they themselves allow to happen to them.

THIS IS SICK and all those apes need to be beaten and burned.

NOTE: these are the same idiots that have their medicine men tell grown men to rape virgins to protect / cure themselves from AIDS. COME ON!!!!!!!!!! They get what they pay for.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Loki Lyesmyth

I find your comment offensive enough as it is. Its the part where you say "Apes" that really offends me being 1/4 Jamaican myself. I'm sure most people would be offended by your post regardless of their race.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
There's so much hatred in this world.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I had to ask someone to read our posts to make sure I was understanding your meaning and as was pointed out to me that you mentioning that you are Jamaican tells me you have brought this to a race issue and not a disgusting human right violations. I was hoping this not be the case.

BUT... Do not EVEN try and pull a race issue on me here as it was not meant at all as such.. I would say the same about anyone acting like crazy animals, beating and killing anyone. I did not even think about it as a race issue, really first I though religion, then education and 3rd lack of civility and why are these things happening.

This behavior is UNACCEPTABLE and having the race card pulled on me is BOGUS I as far from a racists as possible thank you very much and do not appreciate the suggestion I am, I pray we are clear on this and really I hope this doesn't turn the thread from the important issue here.

You brought race into this, NOT I. Please be aware of that point.

Please understand me here, ANIMAL,APES,WILD DOGS whatever you want to call it, this is horrific in this day and age and must stop. We, you and I TechUnique have got to make it known we will not tolerate this behavior from anyone at all. Heck I really don't know how can we as educated good hearted people stand by and let these things go on without there being repercussions.

If the people are not going to abide by human rights then they will not gain aide / support from those who do.
The problem will have to fix itself from the inside if they will not accept justice from the outside.

I hope this clears the issue and PLEASE posters lets not get off the topic at hand as its much more important.

TechUnique I am sorry for the misunderstanding, and as was brought to my attention by my co-worker we here should also not have to walk on egg shells when discussing issues, we should speak from and to our hearts.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noobastronomer

I don't know how I stumbled across this video but I really wish I didn't watch it and I strongly urge anyone here interested in watching it NOT TO. I will divulge the link in a minute but I say again, you really shouldn't watch it. I'm not trying to make you watch it with reverse psychology, I am actually saying with almost certainty that if you watch this video you will be revolted and regret ever watching it. It made me feel sick and I've seen some MESSED UP stuff in real life and on the internet. What happens in this video Is disgusting, evil and downright inhumane. It makes the Al Qaeda execution videos look like a children's T.V series.

Text

Don't look at me like I am a monster
Frown out your one face But with the other
Stare like a junkie Into the TV
Stare like a zombie While the mother Holds her child
Watches him die Hands to the sky crying Why, oh why?
'cause I need to watch things die From a distance
Vicariously I, live
while the whole world dies
You all need it too, don't lie

edit on 27-10-2010 by Noobastronomer because: (no reason given)

Got to love Maynard James Keenan

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I am also sorry for the misunderstanding. Although I must say I still find your post rather offensive to the human race as a whole. It seems that you are generalising ALL African people this way. Granted Africa is a bad place with a lot of bad people. BUT there is also good people and millions of children that still need help regardless of what some of their elders are doing. Once again, sorry for jumping the race card so quickly but over here a comment like that would be interpreted as racist by most without a shadow of a doubt.

Also remember that violence never caters for anything except evil deeds or self defence. We definitely need to raise awareness of this issue but not (IMO) in the context of your first post. I understand that you must be upset after watching the video, If you read my OP again you can see that I make quite a bold statement about the people doing this which was also unnecessary.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I am also sorry for the misunderstanding. Although I must say I still find your post rather offensive to the human race as a whole. It seems that you are generalising ALL African people this way. Granted Africa is a bad place with a lot of bad people. BUT there is also good people and millions of children that still need help regardless of what some of their elders are doing. Once again, sorry for jumping the race card so quickly but over here a comment like that would be interpreted as racist by most without a shadow of a doubt.

Also remember that violence never caters for anything except evil deeds or self defence. We definitely need to raise awareness of this issue but not (IMO) in the context of your first post. I understand that you must be upset after watching the video, If you read my OP again you can see that I make quite a bold statement about the people doing this which was also unnecessary.

You are right and part pf me hopes that it is offensive to the human race, as it lets me down more and more each day.
And no not all of the African people are such savages, not at all, beautiful people, culture, history, art, music, gifted minds and some of the toughest and most brave souls in the world come from the harsh environment that is both political and nature.

I am glad we came together on this because it really stunned me, but I guess my comments may have stunned you.

You are very right, this video got me so upset, I should have listened to your warning, but curiosity got the better of me.

Violence begets violence, hate to hate etc. And in retrospect the shock was where I was writing from and could have formed my post a big less emotional.

I pray people can come together like you and I have here to discuss such things (and not let emotions take such a hold) thank you for the post for the education and awareness and thank you for understanding.

Peace to you and blessings, lets stand together and make sure nothing like this happens in our lives.
Namaste

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Hi there, i couldn't help but notice/mention that not only are the "victims" not screaming in agony.
I mean come on, like 3-4 people being burned alive and not one of them makes a sound while the rest of the village is going nuts???

Hmmm somethings not right with this post guys and might be worth some video analisis if anyone has the gear

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
It's sad to see this happening today. This is what Christian Churches teach people. Puff the Religion of Peace my but!

???
What are you talking about?
Guarantee there's NO Christianity in that village.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
oh my god im completly outraged becaus ethis really hits home i study and belive in wicca to see the vilonce over this in other countrys apuals me but atlas it cant be stopped

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join