It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Close Encounters: Proof of Alien Contact

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Thank you for the clarification. I was stuck in awe over the chunk of metal in part 3 that I had yet to get further.

Apologize for not viewing all before requesting clarification.

Just finished last part and now look forward to the recently added videos.

Warmest Regards,

t

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
hi zorgon, very interesting specialy the piece from roswell and the inplants removed by dc leir, gut one thing puzzled me when lazzar said becouse of the gas in our atmospher it lights them up couse of the high electric energy same as light globe but when u see the vids from space, nasa whatever they are too lite up

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
hi ziggy i noticed in the dussledorf vid you put up the ufo seamd to be very interested in the flashing lights on the tower it went rite to the top sortof slid down and stop sudenly to check the flashing lite out, lookd to me it was trying to work out why it was signaling that was my thought , great thread zorgon

edit on 22-10-2010 by scott,aussie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteWash

Here are some more links on the debris, including the 'memory metal' testing

Roger Lier's Experience With The Roswell Debris
www.youtube.com...

Scientific Evidence of Roswell Debris (Los Alamos Lab Tests)
www.youtube.com...

Hands-on Roswell Debris and Tests
www.youtube.com...

Scientific Evidence: Roswell Debris Is of Extraterrestrial Origin
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Roswell Debris Confirmed As Extraterrestrial: Lab Located, Scientists Named!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009
ROSWELL DEBRIS CONFIRMED AS EXTRATERRESTRIAL:
Lab Located, Scientists Named!
www.theufochronicles.com...
www.ufodigest.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Excellent thread Zorgon! I'll check out the new links you posted tomorrow. Thank you so much!!!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
wow zorgon that et foil and the tin foil burn test spun me how the et foil didnt melt it just got red hot an seemd to cool down instantly very wierd, ill go see if i can find something diferent about them inplants other than we already no

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks Zorgon.
The only thing that bothers me about Leir is that I only see either small youtube videos or small info with links to said youtube videos. I cannot find any of the lab analysis or data on the fragment. Numerous links to "Order the DVD" of "Dr. Roger Leir Analysis of Metal Fragments from UFO" but nothing else. I have emailed Dr. Leir to see if he will share any analysis data but I doubt if I get a response.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I was just going to watch part one but I got sucked in. Very nice find and I even learned a thing or two...
What I also like about this video is that it's done in a way you could show people who aren't hardcore into the phenomena. Which is always a big bonus. S&F for the op.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Here is the full original version

UFO on Dusseldorf - UFO ripresi su Dusseldorf nel 1995

edit on 22-10-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
i just found some more about roswell ufo metal, it said that the ufo was made out of memory metal wich a percent of its make up was titanium alloy and they had some pics it was see throu about 5-7 mils thick and when they crushed it up it automaticly flatend back out, and the us and nasa scientist were trying to see if they could copy it and what they came up with they called nitinol, comprised of light weight nickel-titanium alloy, it was only a little bit of info ill check it out some more i dont have a link but if you google memory metal theres some info sory.

has anyone seen this before

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteWash
The only thing that bothers me about Leir is that I only see either small youtube videos or small info with links to said youtube videos. I cannot find any of the lab analysis or data on the fragment.

Yes it always comes down to that doesn't it? We get close, but the ring always is out of reach.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by scott,aussie

Wednesday, May 27, 2009
ROSWELL DEBRIS CONFIRMED AS EXTRATERRESTRIAL:
Lab Located, Scientists Named!
www.theufochronicles.com...
www.ufodigest.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

yes yes, probably... that makes perfect sense...

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Okay seems on this one the consensus is... Chinese Lantern and RC UFO Model

and here

Posted by Free_Spirit

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
good stuff zorg-a-tron! lol

havtn seen this one yet,
But the whole thing can be seen here,
1 part,in full. www.snagfilms.com...

thanks mate!
Quality as always.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Very cool timing on this thread, thanks.
I saw my very first UFO just last night. I have always been very skeptical of the whole thing, the really wild stories of abduction etc. are very off putting. But I may have to do some rethink.
I was just going to bed for the night when I saw a sort of twinkling light in the sky. Yup, very 'starlight'. Only there are 2 problems with that - it had been a completely overcast day and I have really bad distance vision ...I haven't seen a star for real in many years. I watched it fascinated, trying to figure out what I was seeing (people with poor vision often need to process a bit to figure it out). After a bit I realized it was not twinkling at all but that there were 3 lights moving about a bit which made me see it as twinkling initially. It stayed in the same place for a long time - maybe 30 minutes or so before I fell asleep. So count this past skeptic into the - hmm maybe there is something to this -

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Wow i can't believe after all these years i have never seen this. It is ironic in some ways, i have never actually done a search for Roswell Debris, i guess i just assumed it would not turn up results....

To my surprise i came across this:

www.conspiracycafe.net.../topic/22986-roswell-debris-confirmed-as-extraterrestrial

It has some interesting info and also some interesting documents relating to government and scientific research.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/69d702f6dd0e.jpg[/atsimg]

Here's some interesting reading regarding shape memory memory metal: TiNiCo

USAF document transcripts from 1949:

www.sunrisepage.com...

edit on 23-10-2010 by Havick007 because: sorry guys you will have to copy and paste the link, the full url doesnt copy properly

edit on 23-10-2010 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-10-2010 by Havick007 because: Added further reading links

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Hi All,

As i don't think this warrants it's own thread as yet, i was hoping to start a second discussion within this thread that is very relative to the current thread.

To start with the element or element's NiTi ( Nickel Titanium was supposedly first discovered and researched around 1962, the name Nitinol originates from Nickel Titanium Naval Ordnance Laboratory )

But what started with footnotes on other science documents and reports has lead to a discovery that NiTi and other exotic metals such as TiZr -( eurekamag.com... ) were being researched in the late 1940's by Batelle on contract to the USAF - more specifically Wright Patten AFB.

ufocon.blogspot.com...

The Science Behind Roswell - Memory Metals

Nitinol alloys exhibit two closely related and unique properties: shape memory and superelasticity (also called pseudoelasticity). Shape memory refers to the ability of Nitinol to undergo deformation at one temperature, then recover its original, undeformed shape upon heating above its "transformation temperature". Superelasticity occurs at a narrow temperature range just above its transformation temperature; in this case, no heating is necessary to cause the undeformed shape to recover, and the material exhibits enormous elasticity, some 10-30 times that of ordinary metal.

Nitinol's unusual properties are derived from a reversible, solid state phase transformation known as a martensitic transformation

en.wikipedia.org...

There are four commonly used types of applications for Nitinol.

Free Recovery: Nitinol is deformed at a low temperature, and heated to recover its original shape.

Constrained Recovery: The same, except that recovery is rigidly prevented, and thus a stress is generated.

Work Production: Here the alloy is allowed to recover, but to do so it must act against a force (thus doing work).

Superelasticity: As discussed above, here the Nitinol acts as a super spring.

en.wikipedia.org...

Shape memory alloy also has surprising mechanical properties, that were eventually explained by an analogy to martensite. Unlike the iron-carbon system, alloys in the nickel-titanium system can be chosen that make the "martensitic" phase thermodynamically stable.

Further reading:

ufocon.blogspot.com...

ufocon.blogspot.com...

Edit: i think i will start a thread on the above as it seems this thread is starting to get quiet already

edit on 23-10-2010 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Did a search and found three threads on this, but all three of them fizzled and died... almost ZERO replies.

This is not "proof" of alien contact. It's speculation at best.

Thats probably why they got zero replies initially.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
IMO, someone needs to study what "Proof of Alien Contact" means.
These posts waste a lot of people's time.
A "memory metal" does not prove ANYTHING regarding aliens.
Drag that stinking 3 foot tall gray to the lab and disect him...and I might believe, maybe, maybe not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join