It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Close Encounters: Proof of Alien Contact

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

hey Zorgon for those of us that already accept that these are more than just swamp gas and kites with LED's can you give a brief (and i know its hard but try) outline of why all this is going on? i mean why wait till now? whats the agenda from your point of view based on all the years of your research what is it that you think is going on here?

would love to hear your thoughts.

cheers also star and flagged

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

you need to follow thw clues and you will end up at 1949, the year Memory Metals started being researched. A contract that was given out by the USAF, originating at Wright Patten AFB.

You see people that come here and write this stuff actually spend time doing research and reading. People like you come here and give your opinion and claim hoax or that we dont know what we're talking about. How about contributing some intelligent discussion and something you have actually researched rather than a hastily written reply trying to put the OP down.
edit on 23-10-2010 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
reply to post by romanmel

you need to follow thw clues and you will end up at 1949, the year Memory Metals started being researched. A contract that was given out by the USAF, originating at Wright Patten AFB.

You see people that come here and write this stuff actually spend time doing research and reading. People like you come here and give your opinion and claim hoax or that we dont know what we're talking about. How about contributing some intelligent discussion and something you have actually researched rather than a hastily written reply trying to put the OP down.

PROOF, All I point out is what PROOF is and is not.

An "alien believer" cannot be counted on to provide PROOF.

All an "alien beliver" can do is ridicule those who point out their lack of PROOF.

Check the hundreds of like threads in the ATS archives for examples of this.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks Zorgon for posting the interesting series of videos! A star and flag to you, mate! I've often wondered about the drones, and are they experimental military craft governments will be using in the near future, or already are using to spy on the people. Now after seeing that smaller craft being dropped off by a larger one, I've no doubt some are alien, whilst others could be drones that have been back engineered along with their mother ship. We are living in a society that's becoming more "Orwellian" every day, and some of these drones could be the next step taken by governments that are placing video cams at intersections in many cities around the world. London, England is a good example. Besides the fact they would be vandalized, it would be much too costly and pretty much useless to install spy cams outside the cities, but I think these drones would be the way to go. I'm puzzled by what appears to be a complete lack of interest by the police and military whenever one of these u.f.o's is reported, especially with the length of time they hang around. TPTB must surely be aware of what they are and their purpose, and are obviously very much at ease with them, otherwise there would be military helicopters sent up to investigate. Of course the purpose of the drones will be the monitoring of traffic, just like the fixed position cams in the cities. Right!

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Excellent! That is what we need... dig up the files they used for filming this. I want to get all the details of that chunk of metal

The description of the thermodynamic characteristics of that piece of alien metal alloy vaguely reminded me of Nitinol (Nickel-Titanium alloy):

Here's the wiki description of the physical properties of this metal:

Nickel titanium

What kind of makes my left brow raise is this excerpt in the wiki:

The term Nitinol is derived from its composition and its place of discovery: (Nickel Titanium Naval Ordnance Laboratory). William Buehler along with Frederick Wang, discovered its properties during research at the Naval Ordnance Laboratory in 1962.[1] While the potential applications for Nitinol were realized immediately, practical efforts to commercialize the alloy didn't take place until a decade later. This delay was largely because of the extraordinary difficulty of melting, processing and machining the alloy. Even these efforts encountered financial challenges that weren't really overcome until the 1990s, when these practical difficulties finally began to be resolved.

To me it sounds as if they were working backwards (dare I say reverse-engineering) this particular alloy.

Now if you follow the link to the wiki of the Naval Ordnance Laboratory I find this excerpt quite intriguing about the lab itself:

In 1944, acquisition, planning and construction work began at a 712-acre (2.88 km2) wooded site located at 10903 New Hampshire Avenue, Silver Spring, MD. Someone remarked to a Navy official during early 1945 that it seemed odd to be building the new laboratory at that time: the war would probably be over before the facility could be finished. "That laboratory" remarked the Navy man, "is not being built for this war".

Source:
Dahlgren Division, Naval Surface Warfare Center, "On the Surface", Volume 17, Number 10, 30 September 1994, "THE WHITE OAK LABORATORY: A Tribute".

Ok, so in digging around for any mention of alien metals or alloys I find this in the Materials Sciences Summary Book 1982 on page 26:

BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY Department of Physics -02- (continued) 73. EXPERIMENTAL RESEARCH - LOW ENERGY $580,000 02-02 PARTICLE INVESTIGATIONS OF SOLIDS K. G. Lynn, A. N. Goland, P. W. Levy, P. J. Schultz, C. L. Snead, Jr. (DEE); A. Vehanen (U. Helsinki); W. J. Kossler (College of William and Mary); A. P. Mills, Jr. (Bell Labs); I. K. MacKenzie (U. Guelph, Canada); M. S. Spergel (CUNY); D. Fischer, L. Granatelli (SUNY, Stony Brook) Investigations of perfect and imperfect-solids by specialized experimental methods; low-energy positron behavior at and near well-characterized metal surfaces and interfaces, positron bulk diffusion, positron trapping in surface states and positronium formation; development of high brightness positron source at the HFBR; positron annihilation in technologically important metals and alloy systems; development of pSR channel at AGS; calculations of extraterrestrial surface compositions.

Source:
Materials Sciences Summary Book

I wonder what they mean by "extraterrestial".

Thanks Zorgon, looks like you have found another rabbit hole for me to follow!

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bkrmn
I've often wondered about the drones, and are they experimental military craft governments will be using in the near future, or already are using to spy on the people.

A long time ago... in the 50's we saw the Avro saucer... people still laugh at that... people who don't understand laugh at a lot of things

The Avro worked on a principle called the 'Coanda Effect' Developed by Henry Coanda

Here is a model. Just look around youtube you will find many Easy to make one yourself

Here is one outside on a windy day.. watch the level of control

Now remember the famous Aviano UFO? Have a closer look at it. See the vanes opening and closing?

Now about your drone question..

New class of UAVs look more like UFOs
www.gizmag.com...

AESIR showcases range of VTOL UAVs at UV Europe Conference
www.defpro.com...

Surveillance By Flying Saucer
www.technovelgy.com...

The Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) has successfully simulated the Coanda Effect....PDF
www.fluent.com...

Funny how I always end up back at the NAVY whenever I look up this stuff.

SMILE your on Naval Space Command's camera drone

Space And Naval Warfare Systems Command - Mini VTOL(Vertical TakeOff and Landing) UAV for Law Enforcement:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/24d0c783f225.jpg[/atsimg]

21-sep.-2007
Advanced Orwellian (Police) Surveillance Systems
chellow.blogspot.com...

Here is the full article
www.spawar.navy.mil...

From this link on NAVY Robots
www.spawar.navy.mil...

edit on 23-10-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Hi All,

As i don't think this warrants it's own thread as yet, i was hoping to start a second discussion within this thread that is very relative to the current thread.

To start with the element or element's NiTi ( Nickel Titanium was supposedly first discovered and researched around 1962, the name Nitinol originates from Nickel Titanium Naval Ordnance Laboratory )

But what started with footnotes on other science documents and reports has lead to a discovery that NiTi and other exotic metals such as TiZr -( eurekamag.com... ) were being researched in the late 1940's by Batelle on contract to the USAF - more specifically Wright Patten AFB.

ufocon.blogspot.com...

The Science Behind Roswell - Memory Metals

Nitinol alloys exhibit two closely related and unique properties: shape memory and superelasticity (also called pseudoelasticity). Shape memory refers to the ability of Nitinol to undergo deformation at one temperature, then recover its original, undeformed shape upon heating above its "transformation temperature". Superelasticity occurs at a narrow temperature range just above its transformation temperature; in this case, no heating is necessary to cause the undeformed shape to recover, and the material exhibits enormous elasticity, some 10-30 times that of ordinary metal.

Nitinol's unusual properties are derived from a reversible, solid state phase transformation known as a martensitic transformation

en.wikipedia.org...

There are four commonly used types of applications for Nitinol.

Free Recovery: Nitinol is deformed at a low temperature, and heated to recover its original shape.

Constrained Recovery: The same, except that recovery is rigidly prevented, and thus a stress is generated.

Work Production: Here the alloy is allowed to recover, but to do so it must act against a force (thus doing work).

Superelasticity: As discussed above, here the Nitinol acts as a super spring.

en.wikipedia.org...

Shape memory alloy also has surprising mechanical properties, that were eventually explained by an analogy to martensite. Unlike the iron-carbon system, alloys in the nickel-titanium system can be chosen that make the "martensitic" phase thermodynamically stable.

Further reading:

ufocon.blogspot.com...

ufocon.blogspot.com...

Edit: i think i will start a thread on the above as it seems this thread is starting to get quiet already

Hey there Havick,

I should have read page 2 first!
I pretty much posted another reference to the Nickel Titanium alloy. I agree, another thread should be made about this strange alloy and hopefully find some information for Zorgon about the metal alloy in the OP.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tim3lord

Well two things...

1) Since it is my belief that the majority of the sightings of glowing fuzzy 'orbs' etc are in fact plasma lifeforms native to our region of space, I would say the reason we are seeing more is that more people are looking UP and paying attention. Add to that the fact that in modern days better equipment is available to anyone (like night vision) so more people looking means more finds. I have also been looking at the changes to the sun and earth's magnetic field changes as a reason we see more 'critters' Mating time perhaps?

2) Our military has stepped up production and testing of all sorts of triangular craft from fighters to UAV's and as I just showed, even Coanda effect saucers for drones... With the UFO craze at it's peak why ot use that as an advantage and test more openly?

3) as to the true 'visitors' and disclosure in general... Luna Cognita said it best...

Originally posted by LunaCognita

I think that the goal of the Powers That Be back during Apollo (and Skylab) was to cover up the existence of extra-terrestrial life, but I firmly believe that there was also a second protocol that was in place at the same time and is still in place today. This is the one that some people have a very hard time wrapping their heads around, because at first glance, it admittedly may sound a little crazy.

This very important facet to this cover-up is repeatedly overlooked (and in fact rarely gets much if any mention at all), but I will go so far as to say I consider it the MOST IMPORTANT component of the entire space/ET conspiracy. That point is this:
This cover-up was constructed from day one around the idea that the most amazing, most profound, most assuredly Earth-altering discovery in recorded human history - that we are not alone in the Universe - was NOT GOING TO BE KEPT SECRET FOREVER. The entire conspiracy was designed from the start with that fact in mind!

What you and I and everyone else have been victims of here is a very slow, steady psychological warfare campaign that was launched by the Powers That Be decades ago and has been conducted against us over decades of time. The goal of this campaign that is still being waged against the public today is to SLOWLY condition our "global village" to be able to accept the disclosure of the existence of ET life without mass chaos, particularly from (but certainly not limited to) the religious perspective. I am assuming most of you are familiar with the somewhat famous "Brookings Report" from the early 1960s for example, as it and other documents like it demonstrate that these fears of how the public would react to the news of ET life most definitely were and are clear concerns being examined by the PTB, and the conclusions reached back then clearly express that the PTB felt the bulk of the population of planet Earth was not ready to handle the news. I will argue that controlling how the public will handle the disclosure that intelligent extra-terrestrial life exists is the single most important point behind the entire coverup.

Again, the goal has not been to hide this incredible secret from us forever. The goal has been to slowly condition us over several generations to gradually grow (growing as a global society & civilization I am talking about here) to be able to accept the idea that we are not alone in the Universe - accepting it without a bunch of us crazy humans flying off the deep end and freaking out.

Every single government and intelligence agency on planet Earth is aware of the power that this long-term society-wide psychological conditioning technique can play, because it has been around forever. It is sometimes been referred to as the "Lessened Shock" process, because just as the name implies, the goal is to "lessen the shock" that the news will end up having on society as a whole.

I have also heard this technique being referred to as the "dripping faucet", with the idea behind that name being that if you sit under a faucet that is slowly dripping truth out, eventually, after a long time, that truth is going to soak you to the skin. The whole point is that you are not gonna get wet immediately right after you sit under the faucet, and in fact you might even find the drips of truth annoying and a distraction depending on your mindset going in, but if you sit under that faucet long enough, then you are going to eventually be soaked with the bits of truth coming out of it.

It is like the PTB have been slowly dripping the truth on our society for all this time, with those drops of evidence coming out of the faucet slowly creating a "puddle" in front of us, and that puddle continues to grow and be filtered as the evidence sitting in the archives is slowly found and steadily culled through over time. As all that evidence is sifted through by people like us, we can piece it (or snippets of it) together and present it to the world - in effect doing the "Lessened Shock" disclosure work for the PTB! We are actually conditioning ourselves as a civilization, conditioning the majority to the idea that ET life is first possible, then downright probable, and then finally, factual. We are in effect being forced to piece the clues together on our own to educate ourselves first and, by default, lessen the shock the news has as we slowly convince ourselves of the truth. Again, it doesn't happen overnight. "Lessened Shock" is a long-term, multi-generational psychological conditioning technique aimed at changing the way an entire society as a whole thinks about a subject.

Remember this - the Powers That Be have no reason to go public with the big announcement until they determine we as a species can handle that news, and (far more importantly) until they determine it best suits their overall control agenda to tell us. Whether the aliens are presented to us as being benign and benevolent or aggressive and dangerous will determine the way the global public responds to the news. Obviously, the Military Industrial Complex and the PTB have a lot to gain if they present the aliens as something we should be afraid of rather than just in awe of. It would not be the first time they "false flagged" us and then milked us dry to make us pay to develop better ways to kill things, right? Right???

You can see how the "dripping faucet" has turned into a steady trickle in recent years, thanks to the Internet and it's ability to allow for people like us to have reasoned, logical discussions about what I consider to be some of the most important questions we as a species face right now. No longer is this considered a fringe conspiracy, but rather it is rapidly becoming mainstream, which is exactly what must happen before the PTB can be forced to begin true disclosure.

Cheers,
LC

Just as a side note, if you want to see another example of "Lessened Shock" going on right now that was first implemented one generation or so ago, all you have to do is look at the US Military's "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy. That my friends, is Lessened Shock at work - slowly altering the prevailing mindset of the soldiers, sailors, airmen and marines over a generation of time in an effort to make a slow but dramatic shift in policy that during the slow changeover allows the military to maintain the single most important aspect any war fighting machine needs to be effective - something called "unit cohesion". Maintaining Unit Cohesion is what DADT is REALLY all about! They do it this way because it works so well most people can't see that the military is not being forced to change - they have been controlling the shift in mindset since DAY ONE! This is how the game is played!

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
...and humanoid robots
from the future, and since they don't know what they are,
they call them "aliens."

Time is a variable which describes the speed of physical reactions, it is nothing to "travel" in and it is not a fourth dimension.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Close Encounters: Proof of Alien Contact

Did a search and found three threads on this, but all three of them fizzled and died... almost ZERO replies.

I am assuming the reason might be because to of them required purchasing the DVD and the third not one reply. Very odd really considering some of the very interesting evidence in it These videos were just released on Youtube Sept 2010

Here are the three old threads

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am hoping the mods will give this a chance to be looked at. BTW I do like the new search... you can actually find something

I want to start with Part Three of these videos for the simple reason that is shows a piece of odd metal from the Roswell Crash. I haven't really looked at the Roswell crash for many years, but I never heard of this piece of metal being released to the public. Part three starts out with Stanton Freeman talking about the two saucers that collide over Roswell

PART 3

PART 1

PART 2

PART 4

PART 5

edit on 22-10-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

Thanks zorgon - great post and wonderful video clips.

We've had former astronauts and a former President (Carter) describe UFO encounters, along with US Senators and dozens and dozens of pilots responsible for multi-million dollar aircraft and / or hundreds of lives. We've got undebunked video and stills from reputable people all over the world.

Something isn't "out there" - something is HERE.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Wow i can't believe after all these years i have never seen this. It is ironic in some ways, i have never actually done a search for Roswell Debris, i guess i just assumed it would not turn up results....

Let me tell you something about that... everytime a topic comes back up for discussion, which happens a lot here due to membership numbers, before I post a reply I do a quick research on google and my .mil sources to see if something new has surfaced

If a story is a hoax... you will find that story repeated on many websites, but it's the same and ONLY story just copied and eventually it dies...

If a story is real, time will bring out MORE details, be it someone sees it and remembers something, FOIA searches bear fruit and government declassifies some portions

Lately this has been happening so much I can't process all the new data in all the fields I am looking at and still get the threads done

But always search again... you never know what pops up

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Oh I am so excited to be home and back on the forum!!! I was reading this thread from my B.B. and couldn't wait to start starring and flagging.

Whey! Ok this is the best info all compact into one place and I have to say that it is a mind blower to think about how we all come to the same info at about the same time, now that leads me to wonder if perhaps this kind of info although been available for quite some time doesn't just get placed into all of our collective intelligence at one time!

I mean it! When last I was doing some searches I stumbled upon some of these same links as in the OP! I did figure at the time that with it's age it would have probably been hashed over umpteen times.

That said, is it possible given the time frames on the video that we are being played by the hidden hands of destiny?

What a glorious time we live in either way and for those of us who do not have the ability to be a fence sitter or blindly able to be a denier, this is so enjoyable to see that what was once simply acknowledgment of UFOs now filtering over to the ET themselves.

Think about it, for every UFO sighting there are years which most remained secret for whatever reason, and once the collective 'we' burst through that, it became a mainstream staple. Now we enjoy the coverage with just a hint of the same disrespect governed by the msm and who ever their puppet masters are.

The same thing is going to, is happening with the ET presence. It is a complete paradigm shift and we are privileged to have the responsibility to create a new direction for research and to seek out credible witness's as well as the average individual to discover more about the beings who pilot and travel to our time, our dimension our world.

Weeding through the BS and over active imaginations is for the skeptic, God love the skeptic because without her, we would still be swimming through the muck and mire of a fringe and laughable subject.

Think about how the first reported UFO sightings were, limited and even though we can look back into cave pictures and thousand year old paintings, we have a pretty good compilation of the types that travel into our perceived world. We have them pretty much classified and documented, and now we will begin to do the same with the entities that until now have been as evasive and left to the imagination as were the first public admissions of sightings themselves.

In my opinion, these are also the first steps in the real disclosure we have all been waiting for, if in fact they are beginning to release into the collective, archives and links, hints and directions for us to seek and find this information for ourselves leaving them from having to do a formal disclosure themselves, taking the responsibility off any one person, persons or formal groups.

Fine. Let the past responsibility remain in the past, yet let the information move forward, no contracts broken or dishonored, just bringing it all into the here and now with the full responsibility for our discoveries to be upon all of us who wish to discover the truths whatever they may entail or lead us into.

What people will need disclosed first, I am not talking about 'us' the path makers, the grass roots, the brave and courageous truth seekers, but the ordinary society, will be to know what we have, what is in our own abilities and capabilities, once they discover that, they will no longer fear that we are still riding the bullock cart as the ET drive space craft.

Ok off to go S@F all the great posts in this thread.

And Commander Z... you know how much I adore you already.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LunaCognita

I think that the goal of the Powers That Be back during Apollo (and Skylab) was to cover up the existence of extra-terrestrial life, but I firmly believe that there was also a second protocol that was in place at the same time and is still in place today. This is the one that some people have a very hard time wrapping their heads around, because at first glance, it admittedly may sound a little crazy.

This very important facet to this cover-up is repeatedly overlooked (and in fact rarely gets much if any mention at all), but I will go so far as to say I consider it the MOST IMPORTANT component of the entire space/ET conspiracy. That point is this:
This cover-up was constructed from day one around the idea that the most amazing, most profound, most assuredly Earth-altering discovery in recorded human history - that we are not alone in the Universe - was NOT GOING TO BE KEPT SECRET FOREVER. The entire conspiracy was designed from the start with that fact in mind!

What you and I and everyone else have been victims of here is a very slow, steady psychological warfare campaign that was launched by the Powers That Be decades ago and has been conducted against us over decades of time. The goal of this campaign that is still being waged against the public today is to SLOWLY condition our "global village" to be able to accept the disclosure of the existence of ET life without mass chaos, particularly from (but certainly not limited to) the religious perspective. I am assuming most of you are familiar with the somewhat famous "Brookings Report" from the early 1960s for example, as it and other documents like it demonstrate that these fears of how the public would react to the news of ET life most definitely were and are clear concerns being examined by the PTB, and the conclusions reached back then clearly express that the PTB felt the bulk of the population of planet Earth was not ready to handle the news. I will argue that controlling how the public will handle the disclosure that intelligent extra-terrestrial life exists is the single most important point behind the entire coverup.

Again, the goal has not been to hide this incredible secret from us forever. The goal has been to slowly condition us over several generations to gradually grow (growing as a global society & civilization I am talking about here) to be able to accept the idea that we are not alone in the Universe - accepting it without a bunch of us crazy humans flying off the deep end and freaking out.

Every single government and intelligence agency on planet Earth is aware of the power that this long-term society-wide psychological conditioning technique can play, because it has been around forever. It is sometimes been referred to as the "Lessened Shock" process, because just as the name implies, the goal is to "lessen the shock" that the news will end up having on society as a whole.

I have also heard this technique being referred to as the "dripping faucet", with the idea behind that name being that if you sit under a faucet that is slowly dripping truth out, eventually, after a long time, that truth is going to soak you to the skin. The whole point is that you are not gonna get wet immediately right after you sit under the faucet, and in fact you might even find the drips of truth annoying and a distraction depending on your mindset going in, but if you sit under that faucet long enough, then you are going to eventually be soaked with the bits of truth coming out of it.

It is like the PTB have been slowly dripping the truth on our society for all this time, with those drops of evidence coming out of the faucet slowly creating a "puddle" in front of us, and that puddle continues to grow and be filtered as the evidence sitting in the archives is slowly found and steadily culled through over time. As all that evidence is sifted through by people like us, we can piece it (or snippets of it) together and present it to the world - in effect doing the "Lessened Shock" disclosure work for the PTB! We are actually conditioning ourselves as a civilization, conditioning the majority to the idea that ET life is first possible, then downright probable, and then finally, factual. We are in effect being forced to piece the clues together on our own to educate ourselves first and, by default, lessen the shock the news has as we slowly convince ourselves of the truth. Again, it doesn't happen overnight. "Lessened Shock" is a long-term, multi-generational psychological conditioning technique aimed at changing the way an entire society as a whole thinks about a subject.

Remember this - the Powers That Be have no reason to go public with the big announcement until they determine we as a species can handle that news, and (far more importantly) until they determine it best suits their overall control agenda to tell us. Whether the aliens are presented to us as being benign and benevolent or aggressive and dangerous will determine the way the global public responds to the news. Obviously, the Military Industrial Complex and the PTB have a lot to gain if they present the aliens as something we should be afraid of rather than just in awe of. It would not be the first time they "false flagged" us and then milked us dry to make us pay to develop better ways to kill things, right? Right???

You can see how the "dripping faucet" has turned into a steady trickle in recent years, thanks to the Internet and it's ability to allow for people like us to have reasoned, logical discussions about what I consider to be some of the most important questions we as a species face right now. No longer is this considered a fringe conspiracy, but rather it is rapidly becoming mainstream, which is exactly what must happen before the PTB can be forced to begin true disclosure.

Cheers,
LC

Just as a side note, if you want to see another example of "Lessened Shock" going on right now that was first implemented one generation or so ago, all you have to do is look at the US Military's "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy. That my friends, is Lessened Shock at work - slowly altering the prevailing mindset of the soldiers, sailors, airmen and marines over a generation of time in an effort to make a slow but dramatic shift in policy that during the slow changeover allows the military to maintain the single most important aspect any war fighting machine needs to be effective - something called "unit cohesion". Maintaining Unit Cohesion is what DADT is REALLY all about! They do it this way because it works so well most people can't see that the military is not being forced to change - they have been controlling the shift in mindset since DAY ONE! This is how the game is played!

Fabulous Quote Zorgon. Starred, and wish I remembered how to flag this post. (perhaps I can only flag the entire thread, will look into that).

I have been lurking on ATS here for years, and this post is the FIRST one that has gotten me to log in to S and F a post. I havent seen the three specific videos that you posted, but have done research on those exact subjects.

You have seemed to put everything together in a nice, logical order.

Very good job, friend. Keep up the good work. That quote is about the most rational explanation of what is going on, that I have heard EVER.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
There's actually an intelligent reason these threads fizzle and die! It has nothing to do with accessing videos (just a hint!)
edit on 23-10-2010 by daggyz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Edit: i think i will start a thread on the above as it seems this thread is starting to get quiet already

I think there are already some threads on the Memory Metal... didn't have time to search... but it's okay to leave it here. Anything related to info in the video's is fine...

Here is the official report

AF 33(038)-3736
www.foia.af.mil...

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
There's actually an intelligent reason these threads fizzle and die! It has nothing to do with accessing videos (just a hint!)
edit on 23-10-2010 by daggyz because: (no reason given)

Would you like to enlighten us with your unparalleled wisdom?
Come on now..... seriously? "An intelligent reason", if you know so much, explain with more than a
vague arrogant comment.

Is it really too much to ask that you actually contribute?

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon have you ever watched the The Billy Meier Chronicles Metal Analysis ?

The Billy Meier Chronicles Metal Analysis

Google Video Link

I am not sure of the Authenticity this Video

or the Sound of the Beam Ship

Billy Meier's UFO sound

to me it sound's like a change of pitch to distortion of Star Trek's Enterprise Transporter Turned on

The Sound Effects

TOS Obsession transporter scene

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Unfortunately whether or not you believe what Billy says, just mentioning that name will bring the trolls out of the woodwork.. So I tend to stick with my .mil links instead... those are very hard to debunk

And threads like this go silent because when there is only information, and no debunker/ believer wars... they usually go silent. It's sad really... seems people are really more interested in endless yuotube fakes then taking the time to actually research something

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
1) Roswell Debris secretly mysteriously found after 50 years

Could be, but doesn't anyone else smell the smelly fish in the corner?

2) Sophisticated alien technology that travels by manipulating gravity, hence they cant control it hence they cant travel in a straight line.

These ships can't stay in control on earth with a constant gravitational pull...yet they travel millions of lightyears past massive celestial bodies.

3) Bob Lazar, MIT graduate. Stanton Friedman, Nuclear Physicist(Wiki Source)=Very smart men and credible!

For almost 20 years, the same information has been recycled on the internet, sure it's compelling, but their claims isn't "NEW" or "groundbreaking".

My personal Favorite

4) Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice shame on me!

99% Ufologists Bs'ers and liars and hoaxers
1% Credible Ufologists, Ignored due to people tired of Bs'ers and liars and hoaxers

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Interesting videos, thanks for posting. I do think some of the "UFOs" shown, esp. the barrel shaped ones may have been military type UAVs but some of the others are harder to explain.

I was most interested when the Roswell material was described. Dr. Leir said that when they placed the material in cold water, the material got very cold and when they placed it in hot water the material got very hot, in both cases the temperature change was so dramatic that they could no longer hold the sample. This implies an extreme thermal conductivity which is also common to superconductors. In this case it may have been even an ultraconductor since the experiments were done at room temperatures.

Scientists have only recently begun trying to create practical ultraconductors. (I found some articles related to ultraconductors, some defense oriented, but for the scientific definition, it's properties include thermal versus electrical conductivity orders of magnitude in violation of the Wiedemann-Franz law, which basically means superconductivity at room temperature or close to it).

This is important because ultra or superconductors materials allow electric currents to flow through them with almost zero resistance. This is just the type of thing you would want if building an advanced spacecraft since "Once set in motion, current will flow forever in a closed loop of superconducting material - making it the closest thing to perpetual motion in nature".

With regards to "Proof of Alien Contact" we may have had it since 1947. Again related to the Roswell incident, when Gen. Ramey and his staff "staged" the bogus weather balloon debris for the reporters, he was holding a memo:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8ed1cfdb2f0e.jpg[/atsimg]

Using enhanced computer imaging, David Rudiak "read" this memo:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5aed3686af11.jpg[/atsimg]

As you will note, the memo describes "discs", "wrecks", "victims" and "PR of weather balloons". This is the smoking gun I believe and I doubt Ramey knew we would be micro-analyzing his memo 63 years later.

There is a Youtube video on how David Rudiak deciphered the memo: www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join