It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Close Encounters: Proof of Alien Contact

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Agreed !

Even Mentioning it would Troll this thread it not about him,,, its about the legitimate proof of Alien existance

from another star ,,, star traveler ,, Another , dimension , or is it from a Different Time frame Future.. ? or is it just Human Technology like the German Vril Machines for example as the Majority is just Guess Work & Theroys as Project Blue Book Book Admitted that that there is just a Small percentage that they themselves cant explain For one Dr Hynek Mr Swap Gas.. After Retirement Started a UFO Research Club and became a believer himself.. and as to why is self explainable ...

My Favorite UFO Caught on Flim is the Old Vintage from the Late 40s and 50s

like The Montana 1950 & Utah 1952 Films That the US Air force & Navy Could Not Debunk well the 2nd Time
Around that is ... Even Hynek C

The Best source is the Films of the Past ..(No CGI no Special Effects Raw Reel to Reel Film ) . to take a 2nd Look more like when you see those Old UFO documentary's from the 60s and 70s then you take a another Look at those Films from the Past and remember the Technology we have now in the Present or what we know about UFOs from people that experience the Sightings & Abductions then Compare them from the Past...

Basically Its Like when your a Child you See & Remember Something you cant Explain nor Understand but when you get Older you may soon be able understand what that Thing or Object is or was , The Name of it and How it Functions I Say we need to Study UFO Movements Zip Zip Zag Zip , not just a Hoover ..

Im more Skeptical on Videos as some ATS Members Posted well done CGI like the Faking Hoaxer Incident Thread

His Channel on YouTube
www.youtube.com...

Mars... Does this prove we have already been!?,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

His Channel on YouTube
www.youtube.com...

AboveTopSecret.com by TFH. (Have we been to Mars video)
Tribute to the Gullible That should be our ATS Anthem for the Hoax Threads
www.youtube.com...

Come one People Show me Some Real Legit Proof of Aliens & UfosI would like to see some before im Gone !
edit on 23-10-2010 by Wolfenz because: fix video Im having a bad Day ok !

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Most of the alien and UFO information (say about 90 percent) is bunk, disinformation or pure fantasy. However in fairness that leaves 10 percent that cannot be simply dismissed or ignored. Ive gotta admit I was a very hard skeptic in this area, but some of the information coming out of late just cannot be ignored.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by widget
I've had proof of "alien" contact. Still don't have any answers to what it/they are, (thus the quote marks) but they're there. Sorry I meant HERE.
Just from doing my own nosing about I really do think that alien/ufo encounters are VERY common, and not extremely rare as some folk think.
I'll have a look at those vids tomorrow. I contacted that Leir bloke about something relevant to his research a few years ago and he wasn't very friendly or helpful. It was very interesting information I had too. I expect he was probably very busy.

I am friendly and interested not to mention have time on my hands... your post is very intriguing and I would love to hear more about your piece of the puzzle. Lets do talk.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
thats it, this is the one weve been waiting for guys. Well, im going to pull up the connections and head to my bunker.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackghost

Awesome because I am going to eat tater chips and read the forums!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
There's actually an intelligent reason these threads fizzle and die! It has nothing to do with accessing videos (just a hint!)
edit on 23-10-2010 by daggyz because: (no reason given)

Are you suggesting that the "Highly intelligent" and "critical thinking" average demographic of ATS just realizes that there is no proof there and they stop replying to the thread?

Can you please explain then how threads discussing auras, indigo children and the Galactic Federation of Light get to last as long as they do?

Thanks for your opinion!

-rrr

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
What year was this?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Great videos Zorgon...

Im realy impressed about the documentary.

I would like to see what you think about this video:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your comments are very welcome.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The "Ramey Memo" still intrigues me to this day. Even if one dismisses the effectiveness or validity of the translation of some of the more "fuzzy" words, the main words like "Victims" and "Disc" are plain to see. It's quite fascinating.

PROOF, All I point out is what PROOF is and is not. An "alien believer" cannot be counted on to provide PROOF. All an "alien beliver" can do is ridicule those who point out their lack of PROOF. Check the hundreds of like threads in the ATS archives for examples of this.

Instead of rambling on about the burden of proof why don't you instead tackle the videos and their content.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
The "Ramey Memo" still intrigues me to this day. Even if one dismisses the effectiveness or validity of the translation of some of the more "fuzzy" words, the main words like "Victims" and "Disc" are plain to see. It's quite fascinating.

PROOF, All I point out is what PROOF is and is not. An "alien believer" cannot be counted on to provide PROOF. All an "alien beliver" can do is ridicule those who point out their lack of PROOF. Check the hundreds of like threads in the ATS archives for examples of this.

Instead of rambling on about the burden of proof why don't you instead tackle the videos and their content.

Right.

You mean the ones that have been removed because of copywrite infringement by youtube?

You see, it is all about the MONEY. Give the "alien believers" what they want to hear, but make 'em pay!

Look, UFO's exist IMO. However UFO doesn't equal alien existance.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
You mean the ones that have been removed because of copywrite infringement by youtube?
You see, it is all about the MONEY. Give the "alien believers" what they want to hear, but make 'em pay!

I gotta tell you...

That is about the STUPIDEST comment I have heard on ATS in a long time...

The videos were obviously a copy of a Television special... and copying it to you tube IS indeed copyright infringement

But how does that invalidate the EVIDENCE covered in the TV Special?

And did the TV show charge you to watch the show in the first place?
Did the Youtube poster ask you for any money?

You want to be a non believer, that's fine but stop throwing red herrings into the mix

Here is another copy... seems Google can't stop em all
Catch it before they do

edit on 30-10-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Crumbles

Yes it's debunked, by me. It's a HELICOPTER search, not a UFO. You can clearly see the helicopter to the upper left of the "UFO" and it even blinks a few times. There is even a frame where you can see the light shoot down from the helicopter like a lightning bolt. They are searching for someone, and the "probe" it releases is most likely a car they are after. I can't believe this is even considered UFO footage

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join