It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Bill Clinton Lost Nuclear Codes While in Office, New Book Claims

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by itbenickp
reply to post by Curiousisall

The point is we are talking about it during OBAMA'S presidancy lol. Geesh, the conversation didnt come up during Bush's. Had this came up during bush's presidancy see above. I dont know why we are still on this joke thing. I think we have made it pretty reasonable why the joke didnt entail bush. Let it go dude. Again, it was a joke that is being told during obama's presidancy, thats all. No ulterior leave bush out motive....
edit on 21-10-2010 by itbenickp because: (no reason given)

The point is that no one has been able to explain to me what this has to do with Obama and the Koran. Calling it a joke would be fine had I not already been called deranged for mentioning Bush. I cannot "joke" about Bush without being mentally ill but we can call Obama a Muslim because Clinton goofed up?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curiousisall

Originally posted by itbenickp

The point is we are talking about it during OBAMA'S presidancy lol. Geesh, the conversation didnt come up during Bush's. Had this came up during bush's presidancy see above. I dont know why we are still on this joke thing. I think we have made it pretty reasonable why the joke didnt entail bush. Let it go dude. Again, it was a joke that is being told during obama's presidancy, thats all. No ulterior leave bush out motive....
edit on 21-10-2010 by itbenickp because: (no reason given)

The point is that no one has been able to explain to me what this has to do with Obama and the Koran. Calling it a joke would be fine had I not already been called deranged for mentioning Bush. I cannot "joke" about Bush without being mentally ill but we can call Obama a Muslim because Clinton goofed up?

You did not joke. To be honest, I don't care if people want to bash Bush. He sucked, too.

But given that Obama seems to blame everything on Bush, you have to see how laughable it is that one of the first posts responding to the OP focused on the Obama part, and tried to then blame Bush. Almost like YOU are Obama. LOL

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
You did not joke. To be honest, I don't care if people want to bash Bush. He sucked, too.

Says who? Because you did not laugh at me pointing out Obama was not the president to follow Clinton? I thought it was hillarious myself. I never actually bashed Bush at all. Nice try though.

But given that Obama seems to blame everything on Bush, you have to see how laughable it is that one of the first posts responding to the OP focused on the Obama part, and tried to then blame Bush. Almost like YOU are Obama. LOL

What did I blame Bush for? Where is that? What did my first and only posts actually say about Bush? Right, right. Notice what word is missing from your post?

"CLINTON"

And I am deranged?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I will address this briefly.

Obama is the current president. If the "biscuit" was lost by a former president, could it be possible that the current one would "lose" it too, given the current relationships we seem to have with the Chinese.

Why, did the last president lose it? you know, given their relationship with the Saudis? Or is this anything that any other president did in the past, Obama will probably do?

Maybe it is just a bad day for me, but this frustrates me.

Read this slowly, since i cannot type it any slower: Obama is the current president, and therefore any comment made about a past president would, relevantly, be tied to the current president.

Do you really, really not get this? Or are you being obtuse?

Explain how the Koran would have fit in there?

It doesn't unless you buy into that meme.

But to respond with a "blame Bush" strategy sure doesn't lend credibility to your position. If you took offense to the koran statement, then mention it. Not Bush. Given how much "blame Bush" Obama has done, it is a completely discredited approach. Bush has been blamed so much it seems that the things he SHOULD be blamed for will be ignored under the sheer volume of the blame he does recieve.

No, what we have here is someone using something a former president did, not the last one but another one, to call Obama a Muslim. Like I said, if I make a passing comment about Bush, I am deranged but this is ok?

Bush losing the biscuit has nothing to do with Obama being a Muslim, either. Why do you make that connection? Unless you are partaking in pedantic and petty partisan bickering?

Obama may have nothing to do with Clinton losing the biscuit, but Bush is doubly so. Bush isn't even the current president.

Actually I asked what Obama had to do with Clinton since Bush was in between well before I even hinted at a jab. What relevance does this story about Clinton have to Obama and a Koran?

Obama is the current president. That is the relation. I know it has been said at least a dozen times now. Are you ignoring that fact on purpose?

Empty sentences can be pretty.

Listen, i could care less. I am not going to argue this with you. I was just trying to help alleviate your apparent ignorance. Others have tried as well. You seem to be resisting, though.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Says who? Because you did not laugh at me pointing out Obama was not the president to follow Clinton? I thought it was hillarious myself. I never actually bashed Bush at all. Nice try though.

What did I blame Bush for? Where is that? What did my first and only posts actually say about Bush? Right, right. Notice what word is missing from your post?

"CLINTON"

And I am deranged?

This is my last post on this subject. If you do not see how you typed these words in your VERY FIRST REPLY in this thread:

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Now Clinton has been accused of letting out vital nuclear secrets to the Chinese...I didn't know they were THIS vital.
Ok, that's speculation... But still...

Now moving right along...Hey Obama... You got a grip on that thing? Wouldn't wanna see it end up in a Koran somewhere on its way to Hamas or Iran...Thanks.

Goody, another thread based on the idea that George Bush never existed. I keep forgetting how perfect he was when I look at my bank account or go visit the world trade center.

Then you are beyond my help.

Not only do you seem to suffer from BDS, but you also have some severe short term memory loss.

Edit to add: in all fairness, i cannot disagree with the last sentence you have about your bank account and the WTC....but the WTC was less Bush and more the CIA and Joint Chiefs. Look up Operation Northwoods.
edit on 21-10-2010 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Then you are beyond my help.

Not only do you seem to suffer from BDS, but you also have some severe short term memory loss.

I asked exactly what I blamed Bush for. I also pointed out you failed to even mention Bill Clinton in your entire post. You do know the topic of the thread is Bill Clinton, right? I was simply pointing out that there was no good reason to call Obama a Muslim in a thread about something Bill Clinton had done. Aside from completely failing to back up your little rant about what you claim I have said, you again failed to even once mention Bill Clinton, THE SUBJECT OF THIS THREAD. Way to stay on topic, killer.

So is anyone going to talk about Clinton or was this just an excuse to bash Obama and then bicker with people that see no need to mention Obama and point it out by revealing the sad truth that there was another president between the two and no reason to link anything Clinton had done while in office with Obama being a Muslim.

See if you can find the topic since the OP already thanked you for taking us back there.

BILL CLINTON IS THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD. NOT BUSH. NOT OBAMA. NO GOOD REASON TO CALL OBAMA A MUSLIM. Mentioning Bush makes me deranged but calling Obama a Muslim over this makes perfect sense to you? Got it.

"President Bill Clinton Lost Nuclear Codes While in Office, New Book Claims"

Give that subject a try.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I have. I mentioned the link to the alleged coup, where a bunch of generals were supposedly assassinated in a plane flight.

Maj. Gen. Profitt. That is the name to Google.

I see you ignore the fact that you started bashing Bush, and it is in your own writing. You asked how you blamed Bush, I provided it.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
OH. MY. FG. Two pages of thread derailment over a simple statement. Jesus. Allah. Buhda. Crom. Thor!!!!!!!! STFU already! I explained to you why, Texan explained to you why better than my own explanation, and you STILL persist!

Like I don't have a THOUSAND reasons to mention the Koran with Obama?

Here:

Case closed. On topic, or I am calling the mods.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
To help bring this back on topic...the allegation i referred to earlier deals with a story about a bunch of Generals that were going to arrest Clinton for his dealings with the Chinese. The story is always different, no matter the source. But it seems that a lot of generals died around the same time, in staged deaths. They really died on board the plane with Maj. Gen. Glenn Profitt.

April 17, 1995, a planeload of top U.S. Military brass, assassinated when their plane blew up by sabotage near Alexander City, Alabama,including Clark Feister, an assistant Secretary of the Air Force, close friend of the then Secretary of Defense Perry; Major General Glenn Profitt II, director of plans and operations for the Air Education and Training Command at Randolph Air Force Base, San Antonio, Texas. Also the one who had been head of a super-secret military agency that was called Army Security Agency. They had on onboard, to confront Clinton and the Pentagon with lies, a live POW, supposedly not supposed to exist, from Southeast Asia. They were prepared to show how top U.S. officials, also cronies of Clinton, were in the dope traffic from S.E. Asia, "the Golden Triangle", including George Herbert Walker Bush, retired Pentagon official General Colin Powell, and former Pentagon official Richard Armitage. Also assassinated to prevent a military coup: The highest naval officer in uniform, Chief of Naval Operations Admiral Jeremy Boorda, assassinated in his office with several caliber weapons and disguised in the press as a "suicide". Also: General David McCloud, head of the Alaska Military District, site of the Early Warning System of missile attacks; murdered by way of a sabotaged air crash. Giving aid and assistance to these flag officers planning to arrest Clinton,was the former Director of Central Intelligence, William Colby, assassinated near his vacation home and falsely written off as an alleged "boating accident".

www.apfn.org...

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Then why did you throw in the stupid comment about the Koran? This thread was clearly a partisan attack on Democrats. Which is fine, except that Republican presidents are just as bad. They are all the same.
edit on 21-10-2010 by InvisibleAlbatross because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I'm glad to see that Skolnick's stuff is still on the internet. Another good source for this topic is Rodney Stich's "Drugging America."

On topic, I am surprised that the president would have the codes at all. I though that a military man had them in a briefcase, or is that just in the movies?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Then why did you throw in the stupid comment about the Koran? This thread was clearly a partisan attack on Democrats.

Christ, this really is going from bad to worse.

I just posted a video of why. You should see it. This thread in no way shape or form was a partisan attack against Democrats. It just so happened that two Democrats were in the crossfire at once. Boo Hoo.

It is about a President, ANY PRESIDENT, losing the nuclear codes! I would have said the exact same against Bush, Bush Sr., Reagan, or any of them. It's preposterous. Unbelievable. Insanely irresponsible to a whole country, much less the entire world. Over a blow job? Couldn't he tape the thing to his ass and have a wall safe by the shower and the bed? (I guess in the Oval Office, too?)

I mean come on! You don't lose the keys to a nuclear arsenal. This story, and that book, are every bit as big as the story of the nuke at Barksdale incident, if not bigger. It's true that it also takes the Defense Secretary to launch, but what if, huh? What if we were under attack? I mean a day or two maybe, but for months?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

What if we were under attack? I mean a day or two maybe, but for months?

Except that they were not lost for months, they are replaced daily, as has been pointed out, but you ignore just so you can bash clinton!

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Well I guess when Bush decided to end the policy of targeting Russia and other countries with nuclear weapons and then forgot that the planning of targeting other countries also included the saftey checks and ballances on the location and readiness of those weapons, leading to nuclear weapons being flown across the country and not accounted for would be a worse case senario then losing a card with codes on it for a month before it was found , when the codes were reset the next day, if not the same day the card was found to be missing. The dull sword issues of the DOD involing nukes due to ending over sight by Bush is worse in my opion. Bush ended over sight on too many things to count that lead to disastrous results.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I have. I mentioned the link to the alleged coup, where a bunch of generals were supposedly assassinated in a plane flight.

Maj. Gen. Profitt. That is the name to Google.

I am really not sure what that is a response to.

I see you ignore the fact that you started bashing Bush, and it is in your own writing. You asked how you blamed Bush, I provided it.

I did not ignore it, I fully addressed it. You quoted me and it was clearly not an attack nor was it blame for anything. You really need to get off your delusional high horse. If you were really so upset about an unwarranted attack on an off topic president, you would have had an issue with alluding to Obama being a Muslim in the opening post of a thread about BILL CLINTON. You had no problem with that but my allusion to Bush not being perfect sends you into a flippin' frenzy? Get real.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
Except that they were not lost for months, they are replaced daily, as has been pointed out, but you ignore just so you can bash clinton!

From article and book:

"At one point during the Clinton administration," Shelton writes, "the codes were actually missing for months. [...] That's a big deal -- a gargantuan deal."

The protocol for launches may have changed after that, with a daily reprogramming of codes to the biscuit. Otherwise, why would Shelton, a top general, write that?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

OH. MY. FG. Two pages of thread derailment over a simple statement. Jesus. Allah. Buhda. Crom. Thor!!!!!!!! STFU already! I explained to you why, Texan explained to you why better than my own explanation, and you STILL persist!

Like I don't have a THOUSAND reasons to mention the Koran with Obama?

Here:

Case closed. On topic, or I am calling the mods.

Please explain to the mods what this video, what your "joke" and what trying to reinforce the idea that Obama is a Muslim has to do with your thread about Bill Clinton while you are at it. If anyone is derailing this thread, it is you. You derailed it from the get go. You cannot mention Bush ANYWHERE on ATS without being called deranged but you make TWO posts about Obama and the Koran in a thread about Clinton. Did you want anyone to take your story seriously or not? This last post of yours would indicate you are more worried about Obama and the Koran.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Jesus.

Mods, we got this thread back on topic. Can you please help reduce the noise?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
If I remember correctly, didn't Clinton take off in Air Force One and leave the man carrying the football stuck at the airport? I believe that he grabbed a seat on the Press plane that follows AF1.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Staff Alert sent.

BFFT, do you have a thread on that incident here, it sounds very interesting!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join