It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911: Did they get away with it?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by scott,aussie

Yes, my friend.
It breaks my heart as well.
Peace.
Some day.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus
If you really want to know the truth, it is very easy to find.

All you need is a basic understanding of physics.

I have more than a basic understanding of physics, feel free to challenge me in another thread / formal debate forum.

Originally posted by Stewie
Wow, rational.

Star.

Thanks. Perhaps in time you'll come to understand that my beliefs about the rest of 911 are based on the same rationality.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Think about how decadent the world has become. Look at how so many do not care what happens when families are thrown into the street by crooked banks and the suicides by the people that have lost everything. Look at what we let our children get exposed to in the media. Schools teaching children how to put on condoms to 5th graders. I could go on forever....truly there is no end to how far we have fallen.

Something big is coming...you can feel it in the quiet of the night when the collective conscience in your part of the globe is mostly sleeping. You can see it in peoples eyes every once and a while. We all know deep down inside something is about to give.

Justice is coming soon. The cleansing will be biblical.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by exponent

No.

Absolutely, no chance.

I will stick with reality Exponent, on MY terms. As I have hopefully pointed out, most people are clueless. Coming around to YOUR views?

No thanks, I would rather eat sh*t, and die a patriot to my country.

Sorry.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

All true.

So much of what people call "reality" comes from the television, and has for SO many years. If you think about it, when the television told Americans they were GOOD, and they were doing GOOD in the world, Americans believed it, even though it was a lie. Spreading Democracy.....

I don't know exactly how decadent we REALLY are. I know there are decadent people, especially in many of the bigger cities. There seems to be something unhealthy about a big city, at least to me. At least, generally speaking. I guess you can say there is something a bit backward about rural people, but you will find little decadence.

The internet is bringing the reality of our government actions to a lot of people. That has to be reconciled...either the internet changes or government changes.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Perhaps you should take some time away and become less emotionally invested in your opinions. It doesn't help to have such strong feelings about a particular side. People who disagree with you are no less patriots than you are, and just because they disagree does not make them any more stupid or gullible.

I wonder if you can reconcile the fact I disagree with you on this topic but agree with you on others with the fact that I am at least as well educated and knowledgeable as you about the events of 911. Do you really think that one side is completely obvious or do you think your emotions could be clouding your viewpoint?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

WHY do they always get away with it?
Because they understand psychology, and they are sociopaths. The fact is most people don't understand the lies so they can't dispute them. Those that could mostly don't want to, because they are programmed not to, and they are naturally afraid to because they are insecure and afraid of being ostracized. Although that is also somewhat due to programming, it is also a natural tendency.

Only a few people can avoid all of the traps along the road to discovering the truth.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by exponent

Well, Exponent, it depends on WHAT is your definition of MY side.
I am emotionally invested in the truth. I do not have to know ALL of it. I just have to know, what it is NOT, so that I can make sure I am not on the side of LIES.
So, yes, I am emotionally invested. I think you have to be to be a warrior, for instance. If you kill without emotion what are you?
Innocent people were killed, Exponent, and they are being killed while we are having this exchange. I feel something. Do you?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

It's not that I don't feel anything, I do care about innocent people losing their life, even if they're not my countrymen. What I am concerned about is that a lot of your posts show a lot of emotional content, and I fear that your anger towards who you believe are the perpetrators is clouding your judgement.

There are people who believe the opposite of you of course, I can quote forums where people will rail on any muslim as a terrorist and believe that entire nations are full of terrorists trying to destroy the US. These people are also angry but at a different enemy, the thing I believe that you have in common is that your anger is fuelling your desire to believe, and it forms a reinforcing circle.

I'm sure you've heard of people who will blame anything on the 'liberals', even when this makes no sense whatsoever. I'm not saying you're as bad as these people, and I genuinely don't mean this as any sort of insult, but I do fear that you're falling into the same 'trap' of using anger as your drive.

I won't pretend that I know you, or know what your life is like or your personality, I am just commenting on what I see in your posts, and I would not like to think that you were fuelling a rage that is unjustified. Hope you don't find any of this offensive.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Y-E-S

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

I believe they have gotten away with it, just as they have gotten away with the USS Liberty, the Gulf of Tonkin Lie, warrantless wiretaps, federal reserve robbery and the whatever else that was done that we don't know about. We would have to be crazy to think that anyone responsible is going to pay for 9/11.

First of all, we can;t even get a serious investigation and anyone who merely asks questions is ostracized, demonized and chastised for doing so. This effectively keeps people (those who value their livelihoods) from holding anyone accountable and it also helps to discredit those heroes who threw caution to the wind for what they feel is the "American" thing to do.

If you look back through history, it's pretty much what has happened in all of the dictatorships through-out history, where dissenters who quesiton the validity of what's going on, are demonized by the forces controlling the show. It's what happened in the Bolshevik revolution, the Nazi party and other similar take overs.

However, it seems that certain influences have actually become much more efficient and they are doing it in a much more calculated way that is far more effective.

Even if you believe that government was completely surprised and 19 cave-dwelling Arabs seem to beat the odds of the universe in a daring and effective attack at just the right moment when they would become the luckiest people ever to walk the face of the planet... over and over again, then justice was still cheated, as not a single person has been held accountable for falling asleep at the wheel. Instead of being repremanded for not doing their jobs, they were promoted.

So according to the OS, many, many people failed to do their jobs and many others seriously dropped the ball, though almost every single one of them was awarded with promotions or other awards for their failures.That in of itself is telling and indicative of what's going on.

If for some reason you are under the illusion that justice will be served, ask yourself this... How will justice be served when a mountain of evidence pretty much points a certain way, yet people still believe that two aircraft can knock down three building in the way they did and based on that, our government could pretty much cancel the Constitution, lie to us on several occasions, be caught in those lies, invade a whole other country based on those lies and yet people seem to think that everything is fine and deny to themselves that something other than what they have been told might be going on.

I won't name names, but there are several people who believe that ET and the government are in contact and that the government is sending us messages through Hollywood movies in order to slowly break it to us that ET is here. Yet, these same people seem to think that I'm crazy for believing that the government could have taken part in 9/11. These same people seem to think that I'm crazy for beliving in the laws of probability and science. These people seem to think that I'm crazy for wanting to follow up on a mountain of evidence. These same people think that I'm crazy because I demand proof or at least an investigation (well, that's expected, I guess).

That, my friend is what we are up against and the public is being indoctrinated as we speak, to think that anyone who questions the events of 9/11 in a manner that doesn't conform to the craziest conspiracy theory of all, the OS, is unAmerican and crazy.

There are simply too many forces working against justice and not enough collective intelligence to even hope for justice.

--airspoon
edit on 20-10-2010 by airspoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
These same people seem to think that I'm crazy for beliving in the laws of probability and science.

I understand your frustration but the solution is better public education.

Obviously corporate control of the media is a serious problem, but an educated public would have never believed such ridiculousness.

Not only educated but questioning and capable of being critical.

A basic understanding of physical kinetics reveals the truth.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Very well said.
I don't buy into all of this nonsense, that we don't know WHO the enemy of free people are. It is pretty clear.
But the majority of people are their own worst enemy, because they stumble through life on a road laid out for them without question, a road that leads to hell.
"We have met the enemy, and he is us."
Thanks for the comment, Airspoon.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by time91

Yes, clearly they are sociopaths. That must be a requirement these days to be a "leader".

Must be a trait of the bloodline(s) that run the world.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
to this day, we dont have any concrete proof to who did it

why? because the US goverment didnt bothered to do a REAL investigation (google 911 commission members)

what we know is that they dont want you to know who really did it for some reason, but thats all, we really cant say anything

I just find amazing people saying its clearly a inside job or something close to it, because we really dont know

they are clearing covering up who did it, but, we really dont know what happened

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
About the discussion of the enemies of this world:

Nowadays I believe our world problems are basically happening because of DNA. Some people are born with some problems in their brain, and a lot of people are simply damaged by these people, becoming one of them too.

For now, I concluded that you can divide our species into subgroups of damaged people (sociopaths) and normal people.

The problem is that not all damaged people are stupid: a lot of them have money and thats when the problem really starts. They start playing games with our world, they do whatever they want without following any kind of code of conduct and, since they dont have empathy, they kill, they steal, they destroy lives and dont feel anything.

Well, thats my opinion, FOR NOW, ...

Basically, a lot of rich people that are sick are playing games since they are bored.

Solution? My solution to this problem would be EDUCATION. If everyone that is not damaged had access to information, they would have ideas, they would start asking questions, and that would start small revolutions and people would, then, come back to the power of the countries slowly.

But then we face another problem: we are basically in a TRAP. We cant do anything, because most people in this planet dont have access to information, dont have time to study, ..., and the people in control dont want you to have education and access to information. So, really, my solution may work if the people can control the internet and if the internet becomes mainstream in the sense of everyone using it for gain information, but I am not that hopeful.

Just another thing: maybe I am the exception, maybe to be a sociopath is the norm, who really knows ...

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

I appreciate you sharing your thoughts.
One major problem, as you have explained, is education, or lack of. This is true. In this case, of 911, it is the education of WHO did it and WHY.
That leads to the bigger problem. Who do we rely on for this education, and education in general?

In the natural world, the "rest" of nature outside man, the strong survive and the weak generally don't. The carnivores kill and eat what they need to survive, not for lust. In a more complicated world, the world that man creates, the powerful are not satisfied with merely eating. Or, merely having someone else prepare the food. Or even having others do ALL of the work that sustains them in the highest fashion. Or any other decadent acts their power over others allow them to get away with.
No, they are corrupted by their lust for power over others, ever larger numbers of people. They have corrupted institutions built by honest men for the benefit of mankind, for their own greedy ends. They are a plague upon the world.
The essentials of survival, or the education our youth receives should be supplemented by this essential fact.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
911: Killed thousands.

Resulting Wars: Killed tens of thousands, at least.

Money made from 911: Do I have to answer that...

People affected by 911: Every-last-one-of-us.

Did they get away with it? So far.

Somebodies gonna pay? We're all paying for it. Justice? Don't make me laugh. What is going to
bring back all those dead people, sooth their living relatives? Nothing is, until we all stop fronting.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Excellent thread. I've noticed in recent months that the bickering over this topic has lessened to a certain degree. More people are pointing to the fact that what actually happened or who was responsible is not the most important thing but rather who was responsible for this crime. It's not necessary to know the why in order to catch these bastards. Sooner or later someone with credibility is going to ask the simple questions 'what really happened in Shanksville? Or, where's the engines and fuselage or tail section at the pentagon? Or, how could three steel frame buildings fall straight down in their own footprint in one afternoon? I believe in truth, justice and the American way, and refuse to surrender to the dark side. If we all continue to ask the simple questions, put aside the petty differences, remember that it's not necessary to accuse anyone in order to pursue the truth we will prevail. I'm hoping that the 'perps' underestimated what a tool the internet can be in this fight against ignorance

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
this too will go unpunished, just as who killed jfk, a lone gun man? ya right, don't think so! but who are the guilty ones, only they know, will it happen again? yes but when and where that is the question that needs to be looked at, would it be wall street, indy 500, super bowl, the rose bowl , or the world series, or would it be in the UK? if the terrorist wanted to do real terror why not hit the UN? why the wtc? or the Pentagon? the use of plains is out, yes they try, and have failed, was it due to good security? no. was do to foolishness, was it all staged to add to the fear? look at the times square car bomb, not much damage but big boom. why not use a truck like the OK. do they like shows? or do they really want to kill us? and who is they any way, not bin laden, not the tally, nor the al Q, is it TPTB for one world domination? install fear so wide spread fear that we ask for and get protection, are we getting use to seeing men in BDU's with full auto weapons at any event,any where we go control the masses then you can control the world. are small towns getting them?
edit on 20-10-2010 by bekod because: word corection

edit on 20-10-2010 by bekod because: word corection

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join