It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orange Glowing Ball UFO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I have been seeing some strange lights in my sky over the past two years.
I would describe them as streetlight-orange glowing balls.

I saw one by itself pretty high up. It pulsed randomly and had noticable variances in speed and it's path.
It was completely silent.
A few months later, I saw two floating by really high up, no noise. I thought it was one plane with two lights but then the two lights separated. One light stopped mid-air, and the other changed direction. Within one minute both of them vanished one after the other. Both were orange and glowing like an orange street light.

The other night I saw another one, it was the same thing. No steady path, random fluctuations in brightness, no sound, streetlight-orange, and it dissapeared.

Just curious to see if anyone else has seen anything similar or could shed some light on what this could be.

Right now, to me, it is a flying object that I cannot identify.

It's been happening where I live, over Plainville, MA

edit on 19-10-2010 by pinealexplorer because: Location of UFO needed

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Would help if you gave a location.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by pinealexplorer

Do you happen to live near a army reserve base or anything like that? Sounds quite a lot like military flares to me. They are released on small parachutes I believe.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Seen something similar on several occasions. On two of those occasions they were in groups of three. They were too close and moving to erratic to be any kind of aircraft or helicopter. Haven't seen them probably in over a year now. These were at a low altitude and not too far way.

On a different matter, Just tonight I spotted 4 objects moving across the sky from south to north. They were all 2 mins apart. When I spotted the first 2 I guessed they must have been satellites. Then a third followed and I was surprised to see a fourth. They were very distant in the sky. I waited a while to see if there was anymore. None showed. I checked the satellite flyby site and there was none scheduled for the times I noted. They passsed overhead at 7.52pm, 7.54pm 7.56pm and 7.58pm GMT.

I still put them down as satellites but never came across 4 folowing each other at such close times before.
edit on 19-10-2010 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
A flag for you, because maybe it's the same thing I saw much closer in the early 70's. A huge, orange, brilliantly lit, very defined ball of what looked like churning plasma on the inside. Alternately dimming to nothing in the darkness and then to its full-blown swirling brilliance. Dim, bright, dim, bright six times as it apparently rose into the sky from the peak of an adjacent mountain ridge. Witnessed with 3 other folk.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I saw one!! a few months ago, i googled it and was brought to ATS which started a very happy relationship between me and said website. What i saw can only be described as a ball of fire moving very quickly through the sky, first i thought it was a plane on fire then a comet. It was witnessed by 3 other people. My one and only ufo experience!!

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Nope no military bases anywhere near me, at least none that have been made public.

Its just so wierd, they were as high as a small plane. I saw them in three different locations at three different times over my town

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Just curious to see if anyone else has seen anything similar or could shed some light on what this could be.

Well I guess I will take the risk and suggest the probability that you saw a Chinese lantern , Orange ball of light fits the bill perfectly .

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I live in North Allterborough, near you. I have seen those same lights. Those are helicopters doing some night training. Nothing to get worried about.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

You have described exactly what I have seen Three times in the last Four weeks. The First time I was sat outside a bar with my partner + 1 more person, and we watched what looked like an Orange ball the same colour as a street light, but looked like it had flames around it? It was also about the height of a small plane...certainly not jet height, similar to a chinese lantern? but it was silent and fast. Two weeks later my partner and I saw the exact same thing getting out of the car at home.Then a week later I looked out of the window of a restaurant I was in, and saw the exact same thing again? It freaked me out really? This was on the South Coast of England over the last month as I said.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I tried to find the one giving birth left and right but could only find these:

See his collection:
here

As Jerry Lee always said Great Balls of Fire or in this case Tesla Foo (fire,lightning)
airships from way back from the French of WWII.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I live in North Allterborough, near you. I have seen those same lights. Those are helicopters doing some night training. Nothing to get worried about.

What still makes me skeptical is that there was absolutely no sound coming from them. Helicopters make a lot of noise. It looked more like a glowing orange ball than a light on a helicopter. The light was there no matter what angle I saw them at. I saw them a little bit from the side one time and the sky was still semi light. There were no silhouettes of helicopters just round balls of light. I'm not worried either, I hoped they were ufo's.
That would be soo awesome!

You never know though, thanks for the input.
edit on 19-10-2010 by pinealexplorer because: needed more info

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Actually one theory is that the ships are suspended and propelled by sound waves in the ether.
Actually bypassing air and the atmosphere.
The sound waves being so fast, speed of light, that the air bunches up in lightning flashes
or balls of fire.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Basically they are orbs -light and energy beings. Of course they are eons more advanced than humanity. I have complete belief in what you say as well since I have seen them up close (100 ft).

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

That sounds really neat!
Is there anyway you can record it or even take a pic of it?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Down by 0:29/1:48 see the propulsion wave (left then right) ignite more of the atmosphere
in balls of lightning.

See another example of entertainment (Great Balls of Fire by JL Lewis) and CIA and the UFO
being involved the top secret Tesla craft from notes never released since 1943.
So some secret all to themselves.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Well I guess I will take the risk and suggest the probability that you saw a Chinese lantern , Orange ball of light fits the bill perfectly .

Check this post out.
Not always lanterns.
ED: check here for possible
lanterns

edit on 10/19/2010 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
This is a new video that is the subject of a new thread. I am posting it here to see if it is similar to what you folks have witnessed.

I seen something similar to this myself on 2 occasions. It always looks to me that they are searching for something.

edit on 20-10-2010 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I had a State Highway Patrolman tell me he saw the same thing as the OP.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Unless the orb moved purposefully in a triangular pattern or some shape that shows intelligent manouvers then what you described sounds exactly like a Chinese lantern. Buy a lantern yourself and let it go, see if it looks the same as your sightings. The speed variences is just diffferent wind speeds, the wind is all over the place up there. Over the last few years Chinese lanterns have become very popular and sightings for orange orbs have soared due to this.

Also, If you let a few lanterns off at the same time in the same place they virtually move in formation.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join