It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 20th Prediction Regarding TSHTF

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Is it just me or do you really hate the feeling of getting hyped up after reading predictions that could actually come true then being disappointed EVERY SINGLE TIME THEY NEVER COME TRUE. I think I'm starting to get used to it.

I'm tired of people that just make fake prediction threads and get an actual sense of joy out of making people worried.

Please for the sake of my sanity...don't make a prediction unless its going to come true.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I guess Bob the prophetic alien was wrong mr. Mabus.Angus

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The beauty of predictions is that when they don't come true, the predictor can always claim that their "warning" worked, so luckily they told us about it and we changed the outcome.

So either way, you're lucky to have even read or heard about the prediction!

Brilliant!

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Well I would actually enjoy seeing Mabus come back and tell us why his prediction didnt come true. His "bone" wasnt that satisfying if you get my drift...not that way of course

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elsek
Is it just me or do you really hate the feeling of getting hyped up after reading predictions that could actually come true then being disappointed EVERY SINGLE TIME THEY NEVER COME TRUE. I think I'm starting to get used to it.

I'm tired of people that just make fake prediction threads and get an actual sense of joy out of making people worried.

Please for the sake of my sanity...don't make a prediction unless its going to come true.

I know what you mean. The feeling reminds me of the first Christmas I celebrated without gifts; odd, empty and generally disappointed. On a brighter note, I got used to it and over the years where I've used ATS (first lurking then as a member) I've got used to it.

I'd still really like something to happen though...but let's not get our hopes up.

Rev

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by revmoofoo

But you know in your heart that when you read a new prediction thread and its somewhat reasonable you WILL want to believe it even if its by a small sliver.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Hello Everyone,

In my opinion the whole think about that the market will crash on October is due to the fact that most all the Crashes happened on October.

Anyway i am posting a link that i have found October Bad Month for Stock market

It just makes you wonder could it be possible?

PS: Sorry for my Bad English

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Elsek

Of course, but I'm a certified crazy person!

Crazy laughs in the face of 2nd lines!

Rev

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Seed76

When you say "could it be possible"

what exactly are you referring to?

Could it be possible that he was trying to make a prediction based on that fact that October 20th is a bad month for the Stock? Yes this could be a possibility. But even so, the the OP (Mabus) was willing to give further information which probably couldn't be accounted for.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I wouldnt be too sure about turning away just yet.

Whats 1 day?
Heres an interesting thing for you all to look at 2010 TG19
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov... TG19&orb=1

If you have used the link and have managed to use the video, then you tell me there is nothing at all? The way this makes a pass on that particular date of 22nd Oct. May be small but hey at what speed? Yep you all may say its going to miss but my answer to that? If you are driving your car what effects you? wind and rain effects your direction? same effects up there im assuming. solar winds or other? Remembering conditions up there but could a solar flare effect this? could the suns earth directed cme's etc like trying to swim across a raging river?
Also if that isnt enough what about when this happens
www.spaceweather.com...

Have you watched the video? make sure you do, from all angles too, quite daunting.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kensho

True, true.
He did state a while before that it wouldn't be on the 20th.

Comment from: mabus.angus on: 10/9/2010 @ 08:44 AM I am pissed... no longer the 20th TONIGHT I HAVE HAD IT
I hate that I just found this out. As much as I hate for bad things to happen, I was kind of hoping......

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FoJAk

So the logic in this case is:

1) Mabus gets pissed off
2) Mabus prediction is changed because he is pissed off
3) Prediction still doesnt come true.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elsek
reply to post by Seed76

When you say "could it be possible"

what exactly are you referring to?

Could it be possible that he was trying to make a prediction based on that fact that October 20th is a bad month for the Stock? Yes this could be a possibility. But even so, the the OP (Mabus) was willing to give further information which probably couldn't be accounted for.

Hi Elsek,

I am referring to the fact that there is an old say, which goes something like this :" It Happened once, its Happened twice, its possible that will happen thrice." Hope that satisfies your question as to what i am referring to.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
It's a shame not more people understand banking or how the Federal Reserve operates because it is really quite important and would help them understand what is really happening. The economic world as we know it should have ended back on Sept 18th, 2008 (zerohedge.blogspot.com...). Since then, the world economies have been artificially propped up and dressed to look like everything is ok. It's not. The only reason it hasn't crashed properly yet is because the Fed is buying up billions in stocks and bonds using POMO. A crash is not only likely, but certain, and this is not a "Recession '08" type of crash. This will be a top to bottom societal meltdown. We are approaching the end of this Keynesian experiment. It was a good run, hope you all enjoyed it.

Don't trash Mabus.Angus too much, It's difficult to predict the exact day because we don't know the way the Fed will respond that particular day. They're completely unpredictable and completely out of control. The crash could be tomorrow or next month, it really depends on how much inflation the Fed is prepared to dish out before we grab our pitchforks and torches. This is a very exciting time to be alive. Regardless what happens, it's absolutely critical that people not panic...which they will. Remember that is the goal. Care for one another and help where and when you can. Buy precious metals, ammunition, etc. Stay short on stocks and long on tampons, liquor, soap, shampoo, marijuana etc. The barter system will take over and silver and gold will return as the only trusted currency. TPTB will try to outlaw owning gold, like FDR did, but that will be a huge mistake and will lead to organized resistance.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Poopra

Don't trash Mabus.Angus too much, It's difficult to predict the exact day because we don't know the way the Fed will respond that particular day.

I think we have some right to trash Mabus, since his prediction was based on conversations with aliens. This is not some financial expert claiming to know the system or some connection on the inside. This is an individual claiming to have connections with an alien race, he has no proof and refused to discuss his conversations with any detail.

You may be right about the system collapsing but for him to claim that an alien told him, throws any credibility out the window.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by iamcamouflage

So what if aliens told him? He retracted his prediction before the date came to pass (primarily because Obama postponed branding China a currency manipulator IMO). Like i said, it could be any day, started using any number of potential catalysts...

Don't think of it as just another failed prediction, consider it an extension on your time to prepare.

edit on 10/20/2010 by Mr Poopra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Poopra

But isn't the whole point of a prediction is to do just that? Predict something correctly? And isnt part of predicting something correctly predicting a certain date? If it changes its just a guess or speculation.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
well im still here and the day is half way done..... let me check..... im im still here

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
I wouldnt be too sure about turning away just yet.

Whats 1 day?
Heres an interesting thing for you all to look at 2010 TG19
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov... TG19&orb=1

If you have used the link and have managed to use the video, then you tell me there is nothing at all? The way this makes a pass on that particular date of 22nd Oct. May be small but hey at what speed? Yep you all may say its going to miss but my answer to that? If you are driving your car what effects you? wind and rain effects your direction? same effects up there im assuming. solar winds or other? Remembering conditions up there but could a solar flare effect this? could the suns earth directed cme's etc like trying to swim across a raging river?

Solar wind pressure is measured in micro Pascals. It can affect only gas and tiny dust particles. Not a 70m wide asteroid.

Also if that isnt enough what about when this happens
www.spaceweather.com...

Have you watched the video? make sure you do, from all angles too, quite daunting.

When happens what? This comet just vaporize soon as all previous sundivers with NO effect on Sun.

spaceweather.com should be locked for some fearmongers.

edit on 20-10-2010 by Zmurfix because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Zmurfix

spaceweather should be banned from spaceweather? fearmongers?
i was merely pointing out and making people aware that werent, ok? is that fine with you?
I would rather share what i feel i need to and be branded a fear monger my friend than a one that sits back and says nothing.
If i believed there was going to be a direct hit i would say so i wouldnt stop short. Then i return to the thread to a load of crap like oh it was 50000km away.......that my friend in my eyes is a very near miss considering the size of our universe.....well, to me it is anyway, but unforseen things can sort of crap on estimates and alter things like direction and speed.
So you can see why im sharing. I hope.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join