It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 20th Prediction Regarding TSHTF

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

So the ball of doom has been pushed over the cliff. How many days do you think it will take the public
to realize the gravity of the situation?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
reply to post by chaeone86

I'm just guessing here but IMO,
ur gonna see BOA turn into another
Freddy and Fanny tomorrow.

Yeah, I smell a backroom deal brewing.

Of course, you know Jamie Dimon won't be happy until he's won this episode of "Last Bank Standing"
edit on 19-10-2010 by area6 because: happen -> happy

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by boondock-saint

So the ball of doom has been pushed over the cliff. How many days do you think it will take the public
to realize the gravity of the situation?

our magic 8 ball says:

"ask again later"

hahahaha

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
"goverment is getting ready to take everything"

Great, just great.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This is interesting!!
www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Im gonna hold to my "prediction"
Ve shall see

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotsPride
This is interesting!!
www.businessinsider.com...

lol Bank of America is suing Bank of America...wtf?

Strange times indeed

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

That is one crazy video. They suggest having 3 days of food and water on hand. Would that mean that the water system would not be safe?

I know it is crazy to even believe such a thing, but I cant help but hope that I have time to get the kids home and grab a couple extra things from the grocery store if this green fire ball shows up. (I am well prepped but wouldn't mind a couple more things. Guess I will have to get a early start to the day.)

Better to be safe than sorry.
...................................................................................................................................................... ...........

Found the web address for that video statement, look's to be a bit tooooooo nutty. Here is a small quote from "The Agency",

Additionally, point your cameras to the sky in Munich on October 20th. We will be passing through. Time is short. We need to speed things up a little if you are to heed our advice. This is our last message until November.

They are suggesting something will happen in Chicago on November 15 and from what I understand is that they are aliens who will show themselves if someone can give a proper date for them to do so.

However, we "also" wish to establish credibility with you by decloaking our vehicle where and when "you" specify. We're still waiting for you to decide on a person who will set the time and place.

Here is the link to the site:
portalreport.webs.com...
edit on 20-10-2010 by DirtyGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Sorry about that previous post. Is there a way to find out before hand about sites like that so I do not make the same mistake?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
this might prove interesting....

U.S. eyes criminal violations in foreclosure crisis

money.cnn.com...

The Task Force has scheduled a meeting for Wednesday morning at the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Upon conclusion a briefing is likely at the White House, officials said.

I read an article yesterday that was saying that some of these mortgages were't sold to just one person, but were sold multiple times..

news.firedoglake.com...

I don't think that the task force will have to look far to find criminal activity...

if that little tidbit becomes common public knowledge, I could see it tanking the stock market!
who in their right mind wouldn't think that if they did it with the mortgages, they wouldn't also do it with the paper silver and gold certificates, or the stocks?

add to that that some local gov'ts are about to get into the action..(after all their laws were bypassed by mers and they were defrauded billions in the fees that should of been paid each time these securities changed hands.)...and well, the investors are getting ready to jump in and play ball in the courts....I mean, there's plenty of fraud there, and by law, the originators of these things are required to buy them back if fraud is discovered I believe.....
well, too big to fail or not......I think the big banks are going to go down....
or get one very, very huge bailout compliments of the US Taxpayer, in which case, well...
I don't think the taxpayers are going to take that one so lightly this time around....
tar and feathers come to mind!

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Now we are 20th october and nothing happened! There is no market crash, not in Europe and Asia.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by rockar

Well, not that I expect the markets to completely crash today, but the Dollar is the reserve currency of the world. There's a reason every crash so far has started with the Dow. And that hasn't opened yet.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
It's 5:57 a.m. CST in US and so far, so good.
Second...

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
It will be a normal day.

Now after this, can we stop with all these predictions. It's really becoming over the top.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Love the clip with Max Keiser warning the dollar is going to be attacked and taken down as early as today.

First off I do not believe in any predictions.

However if he is recieving info from big money players that the dollar is about to be targeted, well , this could get serious.

As bad as it sounds hopefully the US government wouldn't try to stop this happening by staging some event that would lead to the markets been temporarily closed.

We won't really see if the US can dodge this until much later today. The Dow isn't even open yet.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I remember the thread. It was yet another "I talk to aliens and they share things with me and say it's okay to post them on the internet but yet won't let me take a picture of them or any other proof they are anything other than a tool to get attention/blog traffic/flags/etc". It was locked.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by silentraptor

If memory serves me correctly the op stated that the start of the Wall Street collapse would begin on the 20th. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Yesterday was just another day but if we follow suit today and drop significantly...say 250 to 300, that would give the OP credence.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
As I work with Forex on a daily basis I can just say that today is a rather normal day, with slight volaitility on the market. Nothing to go scream armageddon for. So move along ppl. This prediction was just another nutcase defiling the ATS forum with his I know the future litania.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Oh no something horrible has happened!
.there is a giant fireball in the sky! it burns! oh wait thats the sun...

Today, as many have stated thus far, will be an the average abnormal day on this lonely planet. nothing to worry about except the everyday life.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Thanks for starting this thread, I have been anticipating the 20th since the prediction by angus.mabus. What time does the stock market open? 9am? Only a few hours to go.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join