It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 20th Prediction Regarding TSHTF

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

This is the thread you are talking about. He specifically stated that the stock market would crash on Oct. 20th.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe the mods can unlock it?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I'm curious whether he gets his info from major players too.

But he specifically stated that he gets it from an alien - his handler. I don't know what to make of this but it's still better that we verify the non-event and study the anatomy of the farce/hoax ... OR ... study the coincidence as it takes place and reevaluate if he has credence or not.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
If you check the comments of mabus profile he later states that it won't happen on the 20th, go figure

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Well I have gotten REALLY good at this.....
I will predict that.....................nothing unusual happens.

Ya,. this ^ guy is the one to vote for,.
very accurate predictions every time.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by kensho

Oh, So if today nothing will happen then it will on another day.....

Ok, now a new prediction :

World war 3 will start on october the 27th 2010...

Oh wait, It can also start on september the 15th 2023

just to let you guys know...

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by css1981

WAIT A MINUTE,.
do you make the Time wave Zero?

changing your dates at random,..not fair

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
U.S Stocks Bounce Back, Dow up almost +100 not long after open.

Definitely looks like a crash day

Here's a quote from mabus.angus "I'll throw you a bone to keep you happy", and he links a page stating BlackRock would announce their third quarter earnings, which he obviously thinks would have been the trigger.

And here is the report, BlackRock's quarterly net rises 74%

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by FermiFlux
U.S Stocks Bounce Back, Dow up almost +100 not long after open.

Definitely looks like a crash day

Here's a quote from mabus.angus "I'll throw you a bone to keep you happy", and he links a page stating BlackRock would announce their third quarter earnings, which he obviously thinks would have been the trigger.

And here is the report, BlackRock's quarterly net rises 74%

I went to your link. It looks like Blackrock is sinking like...well a rock. I am a complete dunder regarding stock. Why is it sinking like that? Isn't Blackrock the company BofA partly owns and the one suing BofA?
edit on 20-10-2010 by veryinteresting because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kensho
[m ore]

Ok, just checked that out. He posted on the 9th that it's not longer go down on the 20th, he's pissed(so he says).

Kinda wierd the whole thing. Aliens in the stock market? That is just wierd. But he did mention Blackrock, and I do think something big will come out of this B of A fiasco.

The other wierd thing was his thread getting closed and all his stars getting taken away. And I recall there was a follow-up to that thread talking about the closure of that thread, but can find nothing of it now. I thought mabus had commented in it the next morning saying he could not understand how it closed so quickly while he was at work. But now if you look at all his posts in his profile there are no posts from the new thread. Anyone remember this?

All wierd.

And now in his comments he mentions a gold panic and might want to sell. And a kind of religious comment. So I am thinking this person might be similar to Blossom.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
on CNN there talking about a stock market crash in november.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Remember the thousand other predictions that ATS predicted but never came true?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by FallingForever
Oh no something horrible has happened!
.there is a giant fireball in the sky! it burns! oh wait thats the sun...

Today, as many have stated thus far, will be an the average abnormal day on this lonely planet. nothing to worry about except the everyday life.

Well, at least You got that giant burning fireball. I am looking at hailstorms, deluges from above 6 Bf winds....and there I was. cycling to work... So, yes, as far as I am concerned, I got Armageddon...until at my job ,with a nice cuppa'joe..

I truly detest Fall... :p

Have to admit tho' that my lust for sensation always gets piqued by doomsday predictions....heh..

I will also predict with absolute certainty that aimicable odd-balls wil keep on making predictions to provide us with hours of chatty fun!

They are an asset to society imho....
edit on 10/20/2010 by diakrite because: Afterthought

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
He did not change his mind about 20th prediction. In fact he kept saying it will be so grand that after 20th everyone would have no doubt his predictions are true. Nothing even remotely "big" in today's press regarding economy so I think that settles predictions from this weekend-hoaxer.

Comment from: mabus.angus on: 7/10/2010 @ 14:38
Be back on the 20th, see you all then.

And his last comment was

Comment from: mabus.angus on: 9/10/2010 @ 21:44
I am pissed... no longer the 20th TONIGHT I HAVE HAD IT

I have no idea what that means. Before that he got very pissed that his stars were removed for whatever reason and said he won't be returning, that was 10/9.

So, to conclude. He said something terrible would happen to economy on 20th October, including a, I quote "mass panic". No "mass panic" happened today so I suppose that proves that his predictions are false. It is quite a solid proof I'd say.

Edit:
Although, now - ALTHOUGH the day is most certainly not over yet
. It is only a nice afternoon now in US. I forgot for a moment that Europe is not the whole world so our pissed-off ET contactee still has some credence.
edit on 20/10/2010 by SassyCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I remember that thread, sounded legit, but Stock Market and Economy FULL SPEED AHEAD. No problems, debunked.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Well, there's the end of the workday in the Jolly Old, and while we got some massive cuts in government, that was about it. It's going to be a hard transition for the UK, our citizens have gotten quite used to the super-welfare state, but something had to give eventually. Scotland and Wales will get less cut than they expected with England and Northern Ireland taking the biggest of the hits.

Honestly though this is what we voted for, and amazingly for once our politicians didn't lie to us, they told us it would be a tough road but one that we can stomach if we work at it.

Outside of the islands, nobody really seemed to be affected by the news it seems, the Dow rallied, and overcame any news from the UK and China through really strong earnings reports from American companies and signs that strength is returning to the US economy.

If this keeps up you guys should see some stronger job growth around the holiday season and into next year.

So no, the market didn't implode today, prediction debunked.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy
So no, the market didn't implode today, prediction debunked.

but what we don't know happening behind
closed doors in secret and the back room
deals going on is propping it up once again.
Wall Street is in a coma and the Federal Reserve
is the ventilator.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

posted on 6-10-2010 @ 18:04 ..
First off I am about to write something I have been told NOT to write, but against all measures I have decided to put it out there hoping the right people will read it and not 'the tinfoil' people as I call them.

1) the market will crash specifically on October 20th 2010,

Comment from: mabus.angus on: 7/10/2010 @ 14:38
Be back on the 20th, see you all then.

Comment from: mabus.angus on: 9/10/2010 @ 21:44
I am pissed... no longer the 20th TONIGHT I HAVE HAD IT

The extraterrestrials called it off because mabus.angus didn't keep his promise ?

original thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The stock market closes in 1:45 min. Nothing new?

Close this thread lol

3rd line.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Shikamaru

Stocks bounce back.

money.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by inthemistandfog

I think it's more likely that he was talking poo and the world will keep on turning the way it always has. I'm confident that one day the world will change in a massive way, however today just isn't that day.

Sad, but true...

Rev

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join