It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden 'living comfortably in Pakistan'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
How old would he be now, assuming he is alive?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Huh.... In drudging through old threads of mine I came across this one.

Now I'll bump it to say "See... I'm right sometimes!!!"

~Heff

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I wonder if it has something to do with the navy seal book that is going to be released on 9/11 or the fact that the 9/11 anniversary is coming up?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Huh.... In drudging through old threads of mine I came across this one.

Now I'll bump it to say "See... I'm right sometimes!!!"

~Heff

So you're saying your a NATO official?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Everyone knows that Obama is Osama! The mole does not lie! The eyes do not lie. All you need to do is look at the dead stare that "both" men have. Besides, the Antichrist is much loved all around the world. He deceived everyone! He lies at everything. Peace prize, LMAO. The man has done nothing but war here and war there. He brought you change all right.

I can not believe that the Americans have elected Obama! The name is so close to Osama. His middle name is Hussein for crying out loud. He goes by Barry as well. Has no birth certificate. Has no valid SSN. Takes a dictatorial role over his new people. Has admitted live on television that he is a Muslim and follows that faith.

Anyone who believes anything that comes out of his mouth, has just been sucked in by the lies, and has no eyes for themselves to see the truth.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by theclutch
Everyone knows that Obama is Osama! The mole does not lie! The eyes do not lie. All you need to do is look at the dead stare that "both" men have. Besides, the Antichrist is much loved all around the world. He deceived everyone! He lies at everything. Peace prize, LMAO. The man has done nothing but war here and war there. He brought you change all right.

I can not believe that the Americans have elected Obama! The name is so close to Osama. His middle name is Hussein for crying out loud. He goes by Barry as well. Has no birth certificate. Has no valid SSN. Takes a dictatorial role over his new people. Has admitted live on television that he is a Muslim and follows that faith.

Anyone who believes anything that comes out of his mouth, has just been sucked in by the lies, and has no eyes for themselves to see the truth.

You've been sucked in by birther and Obama hater lies. I pray that someday you will come to realize that.

And on the subject of being a Muslim ... if he's a muslim, who gives a crap. He isnt pushing it on me, so I dont really care what religion he practices.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

I have not been SUCKED into anything. I see the truth. The truth is that Obama is a dirty, dirty liar! "You shall know a man by his deeds!" That's all I need to know.

He has lied about everything, and your about to see everything unfold in a few months. The whole world will see the truth.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
edit on 24-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I have not been SUCKED into anything. I see the truth. The truth is that Obama is a dirty, dirty liar! "You shall know a man by his deeds!" That's all I need to know.

He has lied about everything, and your about to see everything unfold in a few months. The whole world will see the truth.

Call him a liar all you want. You may in fact be right about that part. But some of the specifics you quoted simply are not true.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
We're paying attention to the fact that I was right about this before Seal Team Six shot dude. Right? Because this is ATS and when one engages in wild speculation and ends up being proven right?

Well that's party time folks!

Just sayin'

~Heff

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

What did I say was not true?

You can speculate that he was born in Hawaii all you want or that his SSN is legitimate. There are still no FACTS to back it up. I do say that Osama is Obama, and I have that right to do so. The scars on Obamas neck do not lie to plastic surgery being used on him in a HUGE way. Then you have the scars on his head? Have you looked into those scars and what they mean in his religion? That's why I say look to his eyes. The eyes do not lie, although that can be manipulated as well. I speculate that the two men are one and the same. It's just to "convenient" that no one even heard of Obama until recent years before his election. His dad is an extremist, and so is his grandpa.....His teachers taught him well. Also look at Osamas gestures and movements. Obama has these same traits. Also, both Osama and Obama are left handed! Coincidence? I think there are way to many of those....

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

What did I say was not true?

You can speculate that he was born in Hawaii all you want or that his SSN is legitimate. There are still no FACTS to back it up. I do say that Osama is Obama, and I have that right to do so. The scars on Obamas neck do not lie to plastic surgery being used on him in a HUGE way. Then you have the scars on his head? Have you looked into those scars and what they mean in his religion? That's why I say look to his eyes. The eyes do not lie, although that can be manipulated as well. I speculate that the two men are one and the same. It's just to "convenient" that no one even heard of Obama until recent years before his election. His dad is an extremist, and so is his grandpa.....His teachers taught him well. Also look at Osamas gestures and movements. Obama has these same traits. Also, both Osama and Obama are left handed! Coincidence? I think there are way to many of those....

One of the more out of left field theories that exists, but I WILL give you an A for effort and for sticking to your story, regardless of how untrue it is. I just find it funny that you say "you can speculate that he was born in hawaii", then you go on to do nothing but speculate in the rest of your paragraph

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

How do you know it's untrue?

He's sharing his views, views many others also share..I see no 100% proof that says he's wrong about what he believes...Besides all the # the elites have already done, It would make perfect sense for them to pick Obama. He's a great speaker (oops I mean prompt reader) and knows how to get the people going, so yes even if they had to bend the rules and get an elected non US citizen as president then so be it, but I suppose instead of trying to find proof and evidence your better just thinking that how the system use to work is the same as it is now...

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Speculation is all we have, when facts do not exist. Then you have coincidences. When you have enough of them you have to connect the dots, and come to your own conclusions. I have only supplied a few of the things on this board. I have connected the dots of coincidences, and they point in that direction.

The facts do not exist because they have buried them, and obscured them to the point that no one will ever have them. So do not ask me to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt when all we have is shadows, and doubts.

Just look to the facts. You shall know a man by his works! Obamas works are all lies and deception. This makes him an antichrist, or whatever you want to call a liar. If someone lies to you once, do you believe him when he opens his mouth the next time?

No one can prove Osama was killed as no body exists.
No one can prove Obama was born in Hawaii.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarIce

How do you know it's untrue?

He's sharing his views, views many others also share..I see no 100% proof that says he's wrong about what he believes...Besides all the # the elites have already done, It would make perfect sense for them to pick Obama. He's a great speaker (oops I mean prompt reader) and knows how to get the people going, so yes even if they had to bend the rules and get an elected non US citizen as president then so be it, but I suppose instead of trying to find proof and evidence your better just thinking that how the system use to work is the same as it is now...

Oh, dont get me wrong. I never made any sort of claim that Obama was perfect, or that he walks on water, or anything like that
But jumping to far fetched conclusions about things just isnt the right way to go about discrediting someone.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

No the point is, if by some chance it was proved that he was indeed a fake and not born in America, or even better proved he was Osama, than it would no longer be far fetched. Until than you are on ATS a conspiracy site, nothing is far fetched on here, this site is to discuss theories and ideas, to deny ignorance, not to bash something you may not agree with.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Speculation is all we have, when facts do not exist. Then you have coincidences. When you have enough of them you have to connect the dots, and come to your own conclusions. I have only supplied a few of the things on this board. I have connected the dots of coincidences, and they point in that direction.

The facts do not exist because they have buried them, and obscured them to the point that no one will ever have them. So do not ask me to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt when all we have is shadows, and doubts.

Just look to the facts. You shall know a man by his works! Obamas works are all lies and deception. This makes him an antichrist, or whatever you want to call a liar. If someone lies to you once, do you believe him when he opens his mouth the next time?

But you see, with some of these things, we dont have to believe Obama. We can believe others, or in certain cases, see things for ourselves and make our own decisions.

But really, trying to connect dots to prove that Obama is Osama? Thats like trying to say that the hole in the Pentagon was caused by a flying pig, or that the towers were knocked down by Nibiru That one is far enough out there that Orly wouldnt even think of touching it.

I get it that you dont like Obama, and thats fine. But to have any sort of credibility, you really need to be able to back up your accusations with facts that can at least somewhat prove your point.
edit on 24-8-2012 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

EDIT - Let me state something for clarification. I was a big Obama fan at one point. I still do think he has done some good things, but I think his mistakes have outweighed his successes for a while now. My gripes about him are performance based, on the job that he has done in the White House. I dont really subscribe to the conspiracies about his citizenship or SSN.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by all2human

These are all good videos.

The first one shows that Gaddafi was THE MAN! He treated his people properly, and pulled them out of being a third world country and into something awesome! To bad our leaders do not follow in his footsteps.

Second and third videos show the lies that Obama has perpetrated.

Thanks for the videos. I watched them all again.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarIce

Thanks for the support!

My views have changed a lot over the years. And really that's all they are, just my views. I'm glad that someone else gets that!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

But you see, with some of these things, we dont have to believe Obama. We can believe others, or in certain cases, see things for ourselves and make our own decisions.

But really, trying to connect dots to prove that Obama is Osama? Thats like trying to say that the hole in the Pentagon was caused by a flying pig, or that the towers were knocked down by Nibiru That one is far enough out there that Orly wouldnt even think of touching it.

I get it that you dont like Obama, and thats fine. But to have any sort of credibility, you really need to be able to back up your accusations with facts that can at least somewhat prove your point.

EDIT - Let me state something for clarification. I was a big Obama fan at one point. I still do think he has done some good things, but I think his mistakes have outweighed his successes for a while now. My gripes about him are performance based, on the job that he has done in the White House. I dont really subscribe to the conspiracies about his citizenship or SSN.

I was also a big Obama fan in the beginning. I really wanted his rhetoric to be true! I despise the man now! I refuse to believe anything he says, EVER again! All Lies. Even his half truths, are backed by lies and serve a bigger master.

I've seen a number of face recognition videos and they show the truth. I have also taken a number of his photos and done the tests; myself. his eyes match. Osama and Obama, take the two name and spot the difference in them. An "S" and a "B" put them together and you have "BS" We all know what that stands for.
Coincidence?

Take two photos of those guys in the same position. Make sure they are the same sized heads. Just line up the eyes centres to the middle of lips. Then start drawing lines between things that cannot change. Centres of eyes horizontally and vertically. width of face and hight of face. that can change a little but not much with weight gain or loss or just surgery padding. position of ears to eyes, and mouth openings. Cut face in half and add other half of face to each other. remove beard on osama. Add beard to obama. All fun stuff that only points to one answer.....they are one and the same.

Have you ever seen "face off"? Movies like to show off technology that will exist in the future! Obviously not "every" move, but most!

Spend some time on Dallasgoldbug channel on Youtube. Many people consider him to be a loon. Watch what he does with videos and stills to give you an indication of whats going on in front of your eyes. His work is pretty good. You don't have to believe it all. just keep watching until you get it. Once you see the truth, you will start to see it everywhere. He makes some very important revelations that just can not be taken lightly. ( I do wish he would spend more time on many of his findings though. Show us more comparatives with things like eyes, and the way faces line up. Maybe I'll help him in that?) We will see.

Video from Dallasgoldbug called "The Acting President"
He shows ear samples of them both.

Video from MultiFactorfiction called "Obama is Osama II
shows some face recognition, overlays, eye and head alignment, ect.
edit on 24-8-2012 by theclutch because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2012 by theclutch because: adding video

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join