It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden 'living comfortably in Pakistan'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

The boogey man is whereever they need him to be especially during an election year.This is how stupid the PTB think we all are we go to "we don't care where he is." to "we know where he is." every election cycle.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
OBL
edit on 18-10-2010 by Nexdominus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously

The boogey man is whereever they need him to be especially during an election year.This is how stupid the PTB think we all are we go to "we don't care where he is." to "we know where he is." every election cycle.

So it's all just a marketing gimmick.

edit on 18-10-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Americans being afraid of Al qaeda is just as absurd as an Elephant being afraid of the mouse.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Segador
Americans being afraid of Al qaeda is just as absurd as an Elephant being afraid of the mouse.

This is all some kind of Mass Pavlovian conditioning experiment.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

It's a scare tatic,just like all these vage terror warnings it's funny how all this talk about terrorism comes about at certian times..

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

It's a scare tatic,just like all these vage terror warnings it's funny how all this talk about terrorism comes about at certian times..

I think when they reference terrorism they are actually talking about the breakdown of society into total anarchy.

It is a fear tactic that has to do with money.
edit on 19-10-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
bin ladens dead! been dead for years

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Hmm,it must be election time the only time we see any stories on Tim Ossman and Alciada is when one of the so-called parties are worried about remaining in power.

edit on 073131p://5126 by mike dangerously because: needed to reedit.

Election time? Where and what does that have to do with me? Not everyone on ATS is from the US! You do know this is an international site, don't you? WWW and all that?

The Tim Osman revealation did not come from any political party, it was exposed by solid researchers like Jim Marrs.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes

Whilst I agree with others that TPTB do roll out fake tapes of Osama whenever they want to introduce more fear into their 'brainwashed' societies in the west!

I have one question though, if Osama bin Laden was/is dead where is the proof?

Not much to ask for is it? I mean, when ex-military men, scientists, politicians, radar operators, etc., come out to tell us about UFO's and Aliens, this is the same standard used, isn't it?

So show us the proof!

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey

Originally posted by aliengenes

Whilst I agree with others that TPTB do roll out fake tapes of Osama whenever they want to introduce more fear into their 'brainwashed' societies in the west!

I have one question though, if Osama bin Laden was/is dead where is the proof?

Not much to ask for is it? I mean, when ex-military men, scientists, politicians, radar operators, etc., come out to tell us about UFO's and Aliens, this is the same standard used, isn't it?

So show us the proof!

lets just say when they dropped a big blue 52, along with a few bunker busters in on the caves in tora bora, what evidence would be left? or maybe that was their intention all along?

hell the cia was even creating fake videos of the man to continue stirring the pot. HE'S DEAD

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
This is nonsense. Plain and simple.

From the article..

The Saudi-born militant wanted for the September 11 attacks on the United States nine years ago

No mention of 9/11 is even on his FBI's most wanted poster. He was never charged for the 9/11 attacks, no warrant was issued for his arrest in relation to the 9/11 attacks. Saying he is "wanted for the 9/11 attacks" is blatant BS.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

So the FBI are basically admitting that Osama bin Laden was not behind the attacks of September 11 2001 otherwise, he would most certainly have been on their most wanted list!

Must be true that government agencies work together and in this case CIA & FBI, not the first time either, we know!

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

Speculation on your part is not proof, likewise I cannot prove he is alive! Therefore, you know just as much as me about OBL's curret status. he could be alive or dead but neither you nor I know for sure!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Good find! This would be an ironic twist of events considering he is not even wanted by the FBI for the 9-11 attacks, although most people are not aware of this. Here is the FBI's Most Wanted page for Bin Laden (although you may have heard about this already):
www.fbi.gov...

They're really gonna have to stretch to make this work. In Afghanistan, they were able to use the specter of Al Qaeda. They may have to find something more than just Bin Laden to make this one work.

I know most are wearied by the talk of 9-11 in this forum, as is claimed by the demographics chart of this site. However, I never will. I love New York and I lost many friends, as well as a family member in the attacks. Therefore, I refuse to let this go. Bear with me!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

This could be a bombshell if true!

Or is it a pretense for a Pakistan invasion?

The Pakistani government are vehemently denying this but it's something that many have suspected for a long time... If not in Pakistan then elsewhere at least... That Osama Bin Laden is alive and well.

Throw into the mix that the article also says that Mullah Omar, the leader of the Taliban is residing in the same region and the implications - whether real or propaganda - are staggering!

So... ATS... Do we think that Pakistan is harboring the most wanted fugitive in the world - or is the American war machine looking for an excuse to expand operations?

~Heff

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 10/18/10 by Hefficide because: added content

Something I heard years back, and I believe then and still believe, is that he has been dead since 2002. IMO, he's Emmanuel Goldstein from the book 1984, a big bogeyman... The Pakistan excuse seems very likely.
Vicky

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

It's quite possible he is dead. Regardless, it is now almost common knowledge that he is not being officially accused of the 9-11 attacks, so how will they be able to convince the American Public to get behind this? Another "nuclear weapons" scare? As the PNAC document written in 2000 suggests, it was always part of the military agenda to conduct multiple theater wars. You can read the document here, if you haven't already:
www.newamericancentury.org... Pakistan is implicated as a nuclear threat in the document. They could use this as a reason. However, the document states there is a case for increasing military spending, since at that point, we were in a fiscal surplus (partly because Clinton cut military spending, and before I start getting attacked for being a Clinton supporter, I am merely stating a fact and not advocating for him.) We are now, more than ten years later, severely in debt. How will they be able to convince the American Public there is enough of a need for this war when we are tapped out financially?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrInsideTrack
reply to post by Vicky32

It's quite possible he is dead. Regardless, it is now almost common knowledge that he is not being officially accused of the 9-11 attacks, so how will they be able to convince the American Public to get behind this? Another "nuclear weapons" scare? As the PNAC document written in 2000 suggests, it was always part of the military agenda to conduct multiple theater wars. You can read the document here, if you haven't already:
www.newamericancentury.org... Pakistan is implicated as a nuclear threat in the document. They could use this as a reason. However, the document states there is a case for increasing military spending, since at that point, we were in a fiscal surplus (partly because Clinton cut military spending, and before I start getting attacked for being a Clinton supporter, I am merely stating a fact and not advocating for him.) We are now, more than ten years later, severely in debt. How will they be able to convince the American Public there is enough of a need for this war when we are tapped out financially?

Oh yes, I read that PNAC document back in 2003.... and I suspect that it will be the nuclear threat by which they seek to get the public behind them.
Unfortunately, I don't think a sufficiently large number of people are aware that OBL is not officially accused of the 9/11 attacks!
Vicky

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
well, then the pentagon should track him down in paksitan then! he's wanted for war crimes, and since our miltiary lvoes to invade other soveign countrys, dont see wha the big deal is then
im sure CIA knew of his whereabuots in paksitan if true...proof of coverup and 9/11 was an inside job as well, orchestraed by the FED..Bernenke must know something about it.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Ask any american, they will tell you we have the best military, the most spy satellites, insane technology and best troops in the world. Then in the next breath, they will expect you to believe we havent been able to find bin laden in 10 years.

Who believes this crap anymore?

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join