It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

clear footage! is this an alien?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MrOrange82

Why has the boy shadow? Why has the passing car shadow? Your the one that is blind. Im not saying he is alien, just collecting the things of importance to investigate. But i have an sense what kind of focus you have, it will not matter what i say. 3.55 Shadow underneath the jeep on the left. 4.25 Boy & moving car both have shadow 4.36 Another moving car has shadow. The man has no shadow outside. If someone could say ohw its the angle or light effect i except it. Nice day to you greetz.

I must have missed the research that concludes aliens don't cast shadows. Sounds like we're starting to morph vampire legends with alien research. If that's the case, I'm on "Team Alien." I've had enough of Edward and all those other clowns.

P.S.: Honestly . . . people are starring this topic? Good God this membership has lost it's marbles.
edit on 15-10-2010 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by MrOrange82

Why has the boy shadow? Why has the passing car shadow? Your the one that is blind. Im not saying he is alien, just collecting the things of importance to investigate. But i have an sense what kind of focus you have, it will not matter what i say. 3.55 Shadow underneath the jeep on the left. 4.25 Boy & moving car both have shadow 4.36 Another moving car has shadow. The man has no shadow outside. If someone could say ohw its the angle or light effect i except it. Nice day to you greetz.

I must have missed the research that concludes aliens don't cast shadows. Sounds like we're starting to morph vampire legends with alien research. If that's the case, I'm on "Team Alien." I've had enough of Edward and all those other clowns.

Didn't you knew that, there are some levels above and one of them is of light beings

He is light, and light dont cast shadow on its own, the ignorance here.

I am joking nobody ventilate their frustrations on me now. I don't believe it either.
But you must its my believe, you must ask questions or point out things of interest, in order to come to the truth. Even if the questions are so not realistic, like mine. BUT YOU NEVER KNOW.

Every informations has its value, and contributes in the grand scheme of things to the truth.
The same with life, you need mistakes to see the truth.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daisy-Lola

Originally posted by MrOrange82

Why has the boy shadow? Why has the passing car shadow? Your the one that is blind.
Im not saying he is alien, just collecting the things of importance to investigate.
But i have an sense what kind of focus you have, it will not matter what i say.

he doesnt appear to have shadow due to the low quality footage. If he was standing where the kid was being filmed we wouldnt be having this conversation. The car driving past is also closer than
Both his car, the tree and himself dont show a shadow.
Watch as the kid begin to move away from the window and his shadow begins to disappear. Is the kid becoming an alien?

Try and save a little face and think logically

I agree, your first reply to me made me jump in defence. sorry

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Obviously he's an alien. He doesn't require teeth to eat

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Note: I am not in any way defending this crazy old man as being anything but simply crazy...however I felt the urge to respond to this

Originally posted by daluniverse
- an et wouldnt have made a comment about beautiful girls

Why not? ETs may also like good looking things. I could go into some biblical references about how the sons of god found the daughters of men beautiful, but meh, you get the point

- wouldnt have had to go get toilet paper

Why not? If they eat, they poop, and if they poop, chances are, they need to clean up after

- would have known it was his sister straight away

Fair point, he says he can read minds, however, there may be issues with allowing verses simply intruding..might require touch, (vulcan mind meld), etc.

- wouldnt have had to show off jewlery (fake?)

Why not? ETs may also be superficial

- wouldnt have to keep saying `im serious` (he says it 3 or 4 times)

seriously, why not?

- wouldnt have tried twice until they hooked on to flaunt that he was an alien, note he mentions twice `hey on my world`.. its only the third time they catch onto it and he says hes from another world.

Why not? Again, some alien species may indeed be out for props.

- wouldnt have chosen such an awkward body to come in, a balding/chubby old man with a drunk face

Why not? Hell, aliens may choose forms just like that specifically to disappear into a population. If you were trying to hide in society, do you come as someone overlooked, or a supermodel?

- wouldnt suddenly decide to go when they ask him to read their minds, despite being content to chat in depth with them beforehand

Yep, this is telling, but that isn't a smoking gun, only highly suspicious

- if he was really reporting to god to save mankind, surely he`d spread the message on a mass scale, not mcdonalds.

And how did you find out about it? Were you at McDonalds also, or did you see a worldwide broadcast video on the internet about the interaction? The backdrop was the local Miccy-D's, but since you know about it, then how do you know that wasn't his intention all along?

- wouldnt have staggered out of the resturant and waddled around the car park for a bit.. a true et would have disapeared or got into his spaceship

Based on what? ETs have a spaceship, humans have airplanes...does that mean whenever we exit a building, we get on a airplane?

in short........ not an alien!

in short...I also believe not an alien, but for none of the reasons you pointed out.
edit on 15-10-2010 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

- an et wouldnt have made a comment about beautiful girls

- wouldnt have had to go get toilet paper

- would have known it was his sister straight away

- wouldnt have had to show off jewlery (fake?)

- wouldnt have to keep saying `im serious` (he says it 3 or 4 times)

- wouldnt have tried twice until they hooked on to flaunt that he was an alien, note he mentions twice `hey on my world`.. its only the third time they catch onto it and he says hes from another world.

- wouldnt have chosen such an awkward body to come in, a balding/chubby old man with a drunk face

- wouldnt suddenly decide to go when they ask him to read their minds, despite being content to chat in depth with them beforehand

- if he was really reporting to god to save mankind, surely he`d spread the message on a mass scale, not mcdonalds.

- wouldnt have staggered out of the resturant and waddled around the car park for a bit.. a true et would have disapeared or got into his spaceship

in short........ not an alien!

Those are some very interesting assumptions about aliens and how they behave. How do you know so much about them?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
My opinion:
No this is not an alien. It's just some poor old guy who probably spent too much time on ATS UFO forums.

Not that I feel the need to debunk this guy, as it should be completely obvious he's either just a delusional senoir or bored and screwing with the local kids. If it's not obvious to you then I suggest a month long hiatus from these forums or anything ET related.

So I'll play-along... Anyway here's why I don't find his story believable:

1. "..I'm from Minethreyis-3, the 3rd constellation 1 billion LY on the other side of the sun".

*Constellations, (or at least "our" constellations) are drawn from stars IN our own galaxy. 1 billion LY away puts him WAY OUTSIDE of our galaxy. Actually within 1 billion LY there are 63 million GALAXIES containing 250,000 TRILLION stars
So aside being from the "the 3rd constellation" being completely vague it's utterly meaningless.

* What time of year is he talking about, because "the other side of the sun" obviously changes throughout the year as we orbit the sun. Again, completely vague and utterly meaningless.

2. He split when they asked him to prove he could read their minds. Highest probabitily is that he left because he couldn't do it.

He's no disguised clever alien. Just a lonely old man.

The cliche' "keep your mind open but don't let your brain fall out" comes to mind.
edit on 15-10-2010 by Shivering Coward because: removed 10-13-10 comment

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
This old guy is clearly schizophrenic.
I feel sorry for him cos he's gone past the point of no return and his mind has floated away like an untethered balloon. Who knows how he got to this level of insanity but he's obviously convinced himself , and like a blind leader of the blind , will attract others like him to himself l, like pins to a magnet.
Nothing to see here

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
So since it seems nobody has done it yet im going to apply some actual common sense to this, I believe I may have figured it out, To be honest it wasnt really that hard.

The conversation starts with the old guy asking something along the lines of "how did you get so lucky to have 2 beautiful young girls"

After some back & forth he says its not his girlfriends but his sister and her friend, he seems kind of dismissive and walks into the bathroom. (this really should be your first clue)

When he returns he asks "you wanna see a girls best friend", now here is the only "anomoly" that stood out in the video, my first watch through (and you really should always do this was these types of videos) was with NO SOUND. Just watch the people talk, you dont need to be an expert in body language, if somethings off it'll stand out. Nothing stood out, except right after he said ""you wanna see a girls best friend""

His body language was suspect here, He looked as if he was about to something "bad", TBH had I been there I would have thought he was about to pull out his,well "alien wang", instead he pulls out what apear to be coins, but seems like he is describing diamons or jewels of some kind.

He then goes on about their worth, and how much he has and flash's his "bling", after showing his apparent wealth he proceeds to tell the 2 seemingly gullible girls that the world is going to end and HE is there to see if theres any good left in earth , notice the entire time he ONLY looks at the girls.

I think its about arorund this time he realises these girls may not be as gullible as they apear and when he mentions he can read their minds, he clearly gets spooked when their first reaction to this is "DO IT!" Instead of dumb struck awe. (like he was hoping for)

So after reviewing the video, I believe this man is not crazy (well not anymore than the rest us
) nor an alien. I belieive it was simply an old dude trying his luck at getting LAID, i'm really surpirised nobody else picked up on this, it does seem terribly obvious! C'MON, The worlds going to end? I'm rich & can save mankind if I can prove theres still good left? How was that not noticed?

So to recap, Not an alien. Not a crazy man. Just an old guy trying his luck!

I think the best bet for "debunkers" and "believers" alike is to apply some common sense FIRST, then if that doesnt work you can start with the definitely alien \ hoaxing crazy man stuff. Just a thought.

Cheers,

S

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Fun thread nonetheless. Enjoyed reading all of the responses. Its obviously a fake but still was fun to watch and read. s&f for fun!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Whether this person meets the criteria of being an Alien or not, is rather mute. Someone will have to be
responsilble for this man, being?
In Toronto, there is a man named Russell, that will pay cash for its jewelry.
Opie, my rod please!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Another interesting thing he said was that... there are 13 of us, I don't know where the other 12 are. I find this strange because if there are only 13 of them, why wouldn't they keep in touch somehow?

Paul Schnieder says there's 11 alien races here, and even more because some have broke with their group.

I still think the guy was up to no good. If he is an alien, then he must be a "bottom of the barrel" alien.

The kids did good recording the whole incident. They could have wound up victims in a crime, or missing.

Too bad we can't warn his next targets.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

there is no reason why this cant be true

Sure there is: Common Sense

The dude's crazy, there's no denying that. What is more likely:

1. Crazy old man

2. Alien disguized as a fat, crazy old man

You're really grasping at straws here.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by daluniverse

okay sooo im going to really put myself on a limb here and say that yes....it is possible for this person to be what we think of as an ET. There are many forms of life. Most of which on this planet are centient beings. As most other planets...take the Bible for example, when Enoch went the the many layers of heaven he saw and witnessed beings with many wings or many legs or appendages. I will also go on a limb and say that if reincarnation is actually possible, which i just recently came to the concusion it is, or why or how else could we as humans get life right the perverbial first time? so that being said i dont take anything away from what this man said. could be possible he dosnt sound like hes blabbering incoherantly. S&F!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sodakota

i actually find that when he said there were 13 of them, very very fascinating. There were 12 desciples, the 13th being Christ....although i personally feel there might not be a physical Christ....there will be a mass Christ Conscienceness awakening....anyways whos to say the man dosnt have a alien soul? like me? or the ETs as we think of them are just us? and all of us are actually ET;s? them being our distant cousins or brothers?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by daluniverse

Well, we hear all the time, they are already here, living and working among us - disguised as humans.

Do we not like this disguise?
What type of human skin would be better? A brilliant mathematician, a priest, a whore?
Probably this is just another crazy old man living in his own little world - or maybe he is an "alien," living in ours.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by S3ns1bl3
So since it seems nobody has done it yet im going to apply some actual common sense to this, I believe I may have figured it out, To be honest it wasnt really that hard.

The conversation starts with the old guy asking something along the lines of "how did you get so lucky to have 2 beautiful young girls"

After some back & forth he says its not his girlfriends but his sister and her friend, he seems kind of dismissive and walks into the bathroom. (this really should be your first clue)

When he returns he asks "you wanna see a girls best friend", now here is the only "anomoly" that stood out in the video, my first watch through (and you really should always do this was these types of videos) was with NO SOUND. Just watch the people talk, you dont need to be an expert in body language, if somethings off it'll stand out. Nothing stood out, except right after he said ""you wanna see a girls best friend""

His body language was suspect here, He looked as if he was about to something "bad", TBH had I been there I would have thought he was about to pull out his,well "alien wang", instead he pulls out what apear to be coins, but seems like he is describing diamons or jewels of some kind.

He then goes on about their worth, and how much he has and flash's his "bling", after showing his apparent wealth he proceeds to tell the 2 seemingly gullible girls that the world is going to end and HE is there to see if theres any good left in earth , notice the entire time he ONLY looks at the girls.

I think its about arorund this time he realises these girls may not be as gullible as they apear and when he mentions he can read their minds, he clearly gets spooked when their first reaction to this is "DO IT!" Instead of dumb struck awe. (like he was hoping for)

So after reviewing the video, I believe this man is not crazy (well not anymore than the rest us
) nor an alien. I belieive it was simply an old dude trying his luck at getting LAID, i'm really surpirised nobody else picked up on this, it does seem terribly obvious! C'MON, The worlds going to end? I'm rich & can save mankind if I can prove theres still good left? How was that not noticed?

So to recap, Not an alien. Not a crazy man. Just an old guy trying his luck!

I think the best bet for "debunkers" and "believers" alike is to apply some common sense FIRST, then if that doesnt work you can start with the definitely alien \ hoaxing crazy man stuff. Just a thought.

Cheers,

S

cmon ....if that was just some bum this wouldn't be an ideal set of targets...for the love of gawd there is a guy setting at the table and its still mcdonalds tons of witnesses...dont you think he would prey at the normal spots for those creepy bum type people....

Ive said it earlier and I will say it again ...
might be an abductee with schizo or similar disorder
...or possible rumored hybrid and/or clone hybrid

WHO KNOWS?!?!?
99% percent of us dont..
could be...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I have to admit... Something about it rings as staged to me... I don't know... maybe I am looking to much into it, but the fact that she turned and looked as HE came out but not as anyone else came out of the bathroom....

Either it is staged or we are dealing with your average run of the mill, crazy man. I have run into several people just like that in Down Town Dallas. I have met a man who was convinced he was God. I have met a man who thought he was Jesus and I have those same men having breakdowns at a bus station, arguing with some one who was not even there....

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hell everytime I go out to taco bell or walgreens on a friday or saturday night I can see the same thing. Could he be an alien? who knows, but I doubt it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join